Authentic Nouveau

Why am I an atheist?
A good and valid question.
I invite any and all to take a guess.
Why am I an atheist?
Jesus tells the truth about atheeists.

John 8:44

King James Version

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Atheeists reject truth and defend their sins.

Why am I an atheist?
Why am I an atheist?
My guess is that you see that man has worshipped 10,000 god over time. Millions, or billions, claim that their god is real. So you figure the only way to find out who is right it too look at the proof each group has for their god.

And there you are. An atheist is someone who is waiting for compelling evidence that one of the 10,000 gods is real. And we have not see anything that convinces us yet - so we remain atheistic.

Close?

ferengi

STOP insulting posters
My guess is that you see that man has worshipped 10,000 god over time. Millions, or billions, claim that their god is real. So you figure the only way to find out who is right it too look at the proof each group has for their god.

And there you are. An atheist is someone who is waiting for compelling evidence that one of the 10,000 gods is real. And we have not see anything that convinces us yet - so we remain atheistic.

Close?
EDITED

Last edited by a moderator:

Torin

Why am I an atheist?
Why am I an atheist?
My guess is:

1. You think atheism is the lack of belief in gods.
2. You think beliefs in a god should be based on evidence.
3. You don't think there is any evidence for gods.

As a result, you are an atheist.

Am I close?

Mr Laurier

I'll take the goat behind door number three, Monty.
Jesus tells the truth about atheeists.

John 8:44​

King James Version​

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Atheeists reject truth and defend their sins.
Your grotesque personal attack is reported

Perfect opportunity for the intelligent human to tell ape Dawkins to go outside and swing from trees.
This really demonstrated that you have no understanding of Evolutionary Theory. Maybe you should take some time and read bout it, learn what is really says, and how the whole ape to human thing worked before you dismiss it.

I read The Bible Genesis to Revelations, had multiple conversations with a friend who is an evangelical pastor, and watched William Lane Craig on YouTube defending the gospel before I rejected the evidence for Christ. You might like learning what evolution actually is instead of the straw man Christians create that has no basis in reality.

:)