Why am I called a Yahchristian?

Why am I called a Yahchristian?

The term "Yahchristian" is made up of three parts, YAH (the shortened form of the name YHWH), Christ (meaning Jesus), and ian (meaning "a follower of").

So when I say I am a Yahchristian, I mean...

I am a follower of Jesus Christ, who is YAH manifest in the flesh.

In contrast to Trinitarians who say one of three who share the name YAH manifest in the flesh as Jesus Christ.

How do YOU describe the distinctions between the Father, the Son, the Spirit, and YHWH?

Here is how I describe the distinctions between the Father, the Son, the Spirit, and YAH (the shortened form of the name YHWH)...

YAH is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. YAH is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. YAH in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, YAH in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal YAH is called God the Father.

YAH

Psalm 68:4 NKJV... Sing to God, sing praises to His name; Extol Him who rides on the clouds, By His name YAH, And rejoice before Him.

is spirit
John 4:24 NKJV... “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

and is the only one who is eternal...
Deuteronomy 33:27 NKJV... The eternal God is your refuge, And underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, And will say, ‘Destroy!’
Isaiah 37:16 NKJV... “O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, the One who dwells between the cherubim, You are God, You alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.

YAH is also in the universe as spirit
Genesis 1:2 NKJV... The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

and as a human...
1 Timothy 3:16 NKJV... And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

YAH in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God
Genesis 1:2 NKJV... The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

YAH in the universe as a human is called the Son of God
Luke 1:35 NKJV... And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.

and eternal YAH is called God the Father.
1 Corinthians 8:6 NKJV... yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

Last edited:

Woody50

From scripture. I've seen you try, and fail, to argue against it.

The world didn't start when you were born, dude. You need to read, understand, and address centuries of doctrine. I won't waste my time with your anachronistic arrogance. Read for a couple of years, first. Then, we'll talk.

Welcome to CARM.

I've seen you try, and fail, to argue against it.

Okay..... So.....

How do YOU describe the distinctions between the Father, the Son, the Spirit, and YHWH?

In other words, WHAT are the distinctions between the Father, the Son, the Spirit, and YHWH?

I have already given my answer.

We would like to know YOUR answer, IF you are able to answer.

Last edited:

Woody50

Okay..... So.....

In other words, WHAT are the distinctions between the Father, the Son, the Spirit, and YHWH?

Define "we."

Define "we."

Definition of “we”...
1. used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together.
2. used in formal contexts for or by a royal person, or by a writer or editor, to refer to himself or herself.

Okay..... So.....

civic

here we go round the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush and around and around we go.....................

Groundhog day again on planet CARM with who is on first by Abbot and Castello.

Woody50

The lack of a
Definition of “we”...
1. used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together.
2. used in formal contexts for or by a royal person, or by a writer or editor, to refer to himself or herself.

Okay..... So.....

Woah. Vuja de.

Who is "we?"

(Wait for it...)

The lack of a

Woah. Vuja de.

Who is "we?"

(Wait for it...)

The only time you used "we" in this thread so far is here...

From scripture. I've seen you try, and fail, to argue against it.

The world didn't start when you were born, dude. You need to read, understand, and address centuries of doctrine. I won't waste my time with your anachronistic arrogance. Read for a couple of years, first. Then, we'll talk.

Welcome to CARM.

So "we" would refer to you and me.

Now..... Are you ABLE to answer my question or NOT.....

P.S.

TRINITARIAN James White describes the distinctions between the Father, the Son, the Spirit this way...

There are certain personal attributes by which the three persons are
distinguished. This refers back to the preceding point. Looking internally at the
Trinity, these actions are called the opera ad intra and would be "generation" for
the Father, "filiation" for the Son, and "procession" for the Holy Spirit. Because
of the relationship the persons bear to one another, we cannot confuse them.
Only the Father generates; only the Son bears the relation of Son to the Father
(filiation); and only the Spirit proceeds from the Father and the Son.

Woody50

TRINITARIAN James White describes the distinctions between the Father, the Son, the Spirit this way...

There are certain personal attributes by which the three persons are
distinguished. This refers back to the preceding point. Looking internally at the
Trinity, these actions are called the opera ad intra and would be "generation" for
the Father, "filiation" for the Son, and "procession" for the Holy Spirit. Because
of the relationship the persons bear to one another, we cannot confuse them.
Only the Father generates; only the Son bears the relation of Son to the Father
(filiation); and only the Spirit proceeds from the Father and the Son.
And you agree?

And you agree?

No! I was just showing what some of your fellow Trinitarians believe.

I posted what I believe in the OP !!!!!

Here is how I describe the distinctions between the Father, the Son, the Spirit, and YAH (the shortened form of the name YHWH)...

YAH is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. YAH is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. YAH in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, YAH in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal YAH is called God the Father.

Now..... Are you ABLE to answer my question or NOT.....

I keep reading your name as Yachtanistan. A Central-Asian country where everyone has a yacht.

Since you have resorted to derogatory remarks, that means YOU CANNOT answer the question.

But is there ANY TRINITARIAN on this forum who IS ABLE to answer the question...