Why ask why? Covid cases and deaths.

CrowCross

Check out this graph from Worldometer for the USA.

Scroll down to "

Daily New Deaths in the United States"​

Why do the deaths spike up...then day by day drop off..then spike up again?
If the spikes appeared every 7 days I might say, it's the day of the week certain areas report their deaths...but it's not every 7 days.

Secondly, look at the death between March and June...then scroll up and look at the cases.
Look at the deaths from now and backwards a coupe of weeks and look at the cases....The death are about the same as between March and June...yet the cases are about 6-7 times higher.

Is that because we have more testing?
Is that because of false positives?
Is that because we have better treatment?

...or is it something else?

Andy Sist

The spikes do happen every 7 days on a Monday. Deaths on Saturday and Sunday don't always get reported in a timely manner so they show up in Monday's totals. The deaths per case ratio is dropping because we've better learned how to treat the most seriously affected and keep them alive.

CrowCross

The spikes do happen every 7 days on a Monday. Deaths on Saturday and Sunday don't always get reported in a timely manner so they show up in Monday's totals. The deaths per case ratio is dropping because we've better learned how to treat the most seriously affected and keep them alive.
thanks for the reply...but I went back and looked and the spikes don't react they way you sugested. You can drag the curser over the graph and the date shows up.

I believe that some of the deaths were prevented due to treatment...I also believe a lot of the PCR cases are false. From what I have read the amplification should stop at 35 and they often go higher..40-45.

J regia

thanks for the reply...but I went back and looked and the spikes don't react they way you sugested. You can drag the curser over the graph and the date shows up.

I believe that some of the deaths were prevented due to treatment...I also believe a lot of the PCR cases are false. From what I have read the amplification should stop at 35 and they often go higher..40-45.
So why do we only have a handful of new cases and no deaths from Covid-19?
And how many people did Trump and his lawyer infect?