Why Biden will lose.

Whateverman

Only an idiot would click on a link like that. x22report.com???

Biden's already winning. Drumpf's lawsuits are getting shot down left and right. Right-wing pundits are already telling the so-called president it's time to put on his big boy pants.

Drumpf is a loser.

CrowCross

Biden's already winning. Drumpf's lawsuits are getting shot down left and right. Right-wing pundits are already telling the so-called president it's time to put on his big boy pants.

Drumpf is a loser.
YOU ARE SO IGNORANT. Biden hasn't won anything. Biden has been exposed but your censors haven't told you shit.

I feel sorry for your ignorance. Wake up. Watch the podcast if you have nothing to lose....It's kinda how like PA let in the observersers if you have nothing to hide.

at least you'll see how the "enemy' is thinking....and you can't even do that.

Last edited:

CrowCross

Drumpf is a loser.
The podcast shows affidavit ...PAGES...of election fraud.....and you can't watch the video to see them. WHY ARE YOU AFRAID TO WATCH THE POD CAST?

CrowCross

So what betting odds are the bookies offering for a trump win in the election on December 14th, and how much money has trump bet?
This is going to play out nothing like you think....Did you watch the video I linked? I think you didn't. The video is WAY BEYOND YOU AUSSIES. Watch it and learn...or remain ignorant.

J regia

This is going to play out nothing like you think....Did you watch the video I linked? I think you didn't. The video is WAY BEYOND YOU AUSSIES. Watch it and learn...or remain ignorant.
So how much money have you bet with the bookies, or is trump just talking through the wrong orifice?

CrowCross

So how much money have you bet with the bookies, or is trump just talking through the wrong orifice?
I've bet zero....Did you watch the video in post 1? I kinda think you run away from it. You seem to be willing to accept communism and chinese control...what's up with that??? Can you explain? Did you watch the video...or did you run???

CrowCross

Trump's effectively lost. He needs an act of God to win.

You're willfully ignorant, and immature to boot.
You remain IGNORANT. Do you not follow the news? Thats' right, you follow the fake news.....amd remain IGNORANT...despite the links I've provided for you. So sad.

CrowCross

OK, If you're so sure Trump is going to win, I'll make a "bet" with you:

If Trump wins I will leave this site and not return until the end of his Presidency.
If Biden wins you will leave this site and not return until the end of his Presidency.

Are you willing to take that bet?
EDIT PER MOD

Last edited by a moderator: