Why can't God speak for himself?

Cody

So why are unbelievers also cured of cancer, and are they miracles too?
It depends on the circumstance. Does the evidence point to a miracle?
And do you have any actual evidence to support that claim, or is that just wishful thinking given that Jesus' contemporaries expected him to return in their lifetimes too?
I mentioned this earlier in this thread, but God has always been very generous. He is giving unbelievers plenty of time to repent before he returns.

J regia

Is it a miracle when there is no evidence why an unbeliever is cured of cancer.
I mentioned this earlier in this thread, but God has always been very generous. He is giving unbelievers plenty of time to repent before he returns.
Unless a god wants to have a face to face chat and share a beer with me, then I have no reason to believe that gods exist, let alone that I need to kowtow to them or tithe to preacher men selling after-death salvation.

And did Abraham repent for having a sexual relationship with his sister and committing adultery with Hagar, or is that why he never went to heaven (John 3:13)?

Last edited:

bigthinker

I know what you mean!
God was generous when he gave me cancer.

Cody

Is it a miracle when there is no evidence why an unbeliever is cured of cancer.
This sentence does not make any sense to me. God can heal anyone.
Unless a god wants to have a face to face chat and share a beer with me, then I have no reason to believe that gods exist, let alone that I need to kowtow to them or tithe to preacher men selling after-death salvation.
The salvation that Jesus offers is free. Face to face conversations with Jesus will resume when he returns. It is unreasonable for you to demand to have them now.
And did Abraham repent for having a sexual relationship with his sister and committing adultery with Hagar, or is that why he never went to heaven (John 3:13)?
Why would Abraham repent for having a sexual relationship with his sister? He definitely regretted his relationship with Hagar. Your interpretation of John 3:13 is off. Check out the NLT translation. That might help clear things up.