Why can't unbelievers know the truth and reality of God.

Nouveau

Serious point here.....

You are encountering a perfectly closed, sterile loop that smacks strongly of monomania and borders on frank delusion. I have to wonder if engaging has entirely healthy consequences.

I mean, it's years, and the words and phrases are unchanged.
At this point, responding to him is just 90% habit.

Electric Skeptic

Strawman and projection. I am open to belief and unbelievers are closed to it. So, who operating from "a perfectly closed, sterile loop" silly? If you can't know anything without a belief in reality and unbelievers reject belief as incapable of making the truth and reality known, then it is unbelievers like you that are deluded.
Unbelievers can't even be convinced of the necessity and the logical consequences of consciousness for WFC and entanglement to occur.
Why do you continue evading? Why will you not answer the question?

Do you understand that the following two statements mean two very different things?

a) only a believing mind can know that the truth and reality exist.
b) the truth and reality exist in and with a believing mind, which fact can be known.

Why would any person not want to participate in clarifying the discussion? What do you have to hide?

Tercon

Why do you continue evading? Why will you not answer the question?

Do you understand that the following two statements mean two very different things?

b) the truth and reality exist in and with a believing mind, which fact can be known.

Why would any person not want to participate in clarifying the discussion? What do you have to hide?

Still running and hiding from the truth and reality I see, when are you going to man up and face the truth about yourself?

Not evading anything. The truth and reality can ONLY be known you exist and occur in and with a believing mind and in and with NO other way and place can the truth and reality be known to exist or occur. What is ambiguous about this?

And if there is another way or place that is capable of making the truth and reality known to exist and occur besides a believing mind, then say what that other way or place is and explain how it makes the truth and reality known and occur?

Tercon

But why do you keep evading our questions?

Not evading anything, you are just evading the truth and reality of God.

If there is another way or place that is capable of making the truth and reality known to exist and occur besides a believing mind, then say what that other way or place is and explain how it makes the truth and reality known and occur?

At this point, responding to him is just 90% habit.

Not true, you have no choice but to respond, because unbelief (atheism) has no object of belief like a real belief based position does, so it requires constant maintenance in order to sustain it. A matter of fact you look forward to it, because without it your atheist world falls apart.
In truth you are being lead around by the nose by something that doesn't even exist in reality.

Yes. You said the same thing to me years ago.

Do you often find that people have a hard time following your ideas?

Just unbeliever. Actually there is no group of people more committed to their keeping themselves away from the truth and reality of God than unbelievers are.

Tercon

Yes, you are. You're evading my question, just as you're evading ES' question.

Stop evading.

If there is another way or place that is capable of making the truth and reality known to exist and occur besides a believing mind, then say what that other way or place is and explain how it makes the truth and reality known and occur?

Nouveau

Stop evading.
You're the only one evading.

No-one claims there is anywhere other than a mind where things can be known. MIPUST is the other place where things can exist and occur.

Now stop evading and answer my question please.

1) My bike is in my garage.
2) My car is in my garage.

Both true. Both speak of the same location. But they have different subjects, and therefore different meanings. Agreed? (Note that I am NOT asking about where these things exist or where they are knowable. The ONLY point at issue here is whether they have the same or different meanings.)

So do (1) and (2) say the same thing? Or do they say different things?

Algor

Just unbeliever. Actually there is no group of people more committed to their keeping themselves away from the truth and reality of God than unbelievers are.

You might want to consider that believers do not argue with you because they can see you are not interested in arguing with them, not because they understand you.

Electric Skeptic

Still running and hiding from the truth and reality I see, when are you going to man up and face the truth about yourself?

Not evading anything.
Of course you're evading. Continually refusing to answer a simple question is evading.
The truth and reality can ONLY be known you exist and occur in and with a believing mind and in and with NO other way and place can the truth and reality be known to exist or occur. What is ambiguous about this?

And if there is another way or place that is capable of making the truth and reality known to exist and occur besides a believing mind, then say what that other way or place is and explain how it makes the truth and reality known and occur?
All irrelevant to the question you're being asked.