Why Christianity is evil.

5wize

When a Christian takes on their faith, they project onto us all a capital debt to God and the damnation of suffering eternal hellfire of the entire world of non-Cristian humanity unless we propitiate their way to their God.

I won't allow anybody the space and peace to think that poison anymore than I would allow a racist or a homophobe space and peace in their thoughts.

Septextura

Well... maybe just a much deserved confrontation wherever you meet them would be more appropriate. We'll leave the allowance of genocide to God.

What about Muslims, Jews and Hindus? They are also preventing us from going to a Type III Civilization.

Bruh, we don't even have flying cars yet. It's all their fault.

5wize

What about Muslims, Jews and Hindus? They are also preventing us from going to a Type III Civilization.

Bruh, we don't even have flying cars yet. It's all their fault.
Bruh, when Muslims, Jews and Hindus have some fundamentalist reach into the minds or personal safety of my loved ones they will meet the same. Hell, we nearly turned Iraq and Afghanistan to glass for it already.

We'll build those cars like we built everything else without them. Would you suffer a vocal racist next to you on the flying car assembly line if you and yours were the target of his diatribe?

docphin5

When a Christian takes on their faith, they project onto us all a capital debt to God and the damnation of suffering eternal hellfire of the entire world of non-Cristian humanity unless we propitiate their way to their God.

I won't allow anybody the space and peace to think that poison anymore than I would allow a racist or a homophobe space and peace in their thoughts.
You do realize that our constitution guarantees the right to choose ones own religion and freedom of expression. If you don’t like it then you are free to immigrate to Iran, China, or the North Pole.

Reformedguy

To which standard of evil are you appealing to?

Harry Leggs

Christianity evil..is this opinion or an objective moral indictment?

5wize

Christianity evil..is this opinion or an objective moral indictment?
Objective moral indictment. It is a human objective to minimize suffering, even if mental or emotional, and to live a life in harmony with things that are real and true.

Harry Leggs

Objective moral indictment. It is a human objective to minimize suffering, even if mental or emotional, and to live a life in harmony with things that are real and true.
Well you would have to show it is a human objective of a godless existence. If you are arguing for objective moral standards then you are arguing for God. Godless nature does not compel humans to minimize suffering.

5wize

Well you would have to show it is a human objective of a godless existence. If you are arguing for objective moral standards then you are arguing for God. Godless nature does not compel humans to minimize suffering.
For one, I am not arguing for a godless existence in this OP, I am arguing against Christian dogma. And two, God has nothing to do with human objective morality. You are talking about God's absolute morality, which does not work in the real world. Only human objective morality works and subjective paths to accomplish the objective.

5wize

Cut them down with yer werds. Gotcha.

Man, this fascist rally ended quick. I'm out.
Bye.... Curious though, do you find confronting racism and bigotry fascist? Isn't the Christian dogma of us saved, them hell bound bigoted? I'm sure you have some justification, but so did every other anti-social movement.

Last edited: