Why did the scientists deceive everyone about COVID-19?

This is hilarious...

You cannot connect "woke" to science, and "woke" itself is a chimera...
OK, so you cannot define it, although RWers are applying it to everything they don't like, from K-12 education, to SSM, to the recent bank failures, etc etc etc.

So why keep using a word you cannot define?

What I've been saying from day one !!!

Go to 1:15 min

Virus looks engineered in a lab, virus not consistent with evolutionary theory
I see a claim that the virus looks engineered, but no details about what features this virus has that it should not.

Got any information on those specifics?

Do you know the old saying about people who assume?
You could easily prove my assumption wrong.

Simply define “woke.”

I’m predicting a childish troll, consisting of a childish insult, which you will claim is your definition.

That, or you will not be able to answer at all. Maybe “answer” with a question.

Anything but a simple, honest definition.

You could easily prove my assumption wrong.

Simply define “woke.”
We still wait for you to define "woman"

I’m predicting a childish troll, consisting of a childish insult, which you will claim is your definition.
You describe your agenda.
That, or you will not be able to answer at all. Maybe “answer” with a question.

Anything but a simple, honest definition.

"woke" is the insult we keep getting.
How can it be an insult if it cannot be defined?"
And yet this is a term that RWers cannot define.
It is easily defined, with an ever increasing degree of madness and desperation attached.

The moniker was formerly known as "politically correct." Now every aberrant aspect of human behavior is under the umbrella of the definition, with increasing threat to any who evoke decency or morality to counter the behavior as the insanity is increased.

How can it be an insult if it cannot be defined?"
It is easily defined, with an ever increasing degree of madness and desperation attached.

The moniker was formerly known as "politically correct." Now every aberrant aspect of human behavior is under the umbrella of the definition, with increasing threat to any who evoke decency or morality to counter the behavior as the insanity is increased.
So, let me see if I get the direction you're trying to steer this strand. (Are you sure you want to go here?) A woman who cannot define "woman" wants folks who actually see a threat in the trend of insanity now being enforced on Western (only) culture by a crowd who has self-designated as "woke" wants us to define "woke" for her? Is that right? And our "college professor" who has probably not even been invited to speak in his child's kindergarten is chiming in?

You can look it up, y'know. It's a term that replaced "PC" or "politically correct" in darker pigmented neighborhoods around 2014. "Woke is now defined in the Merriam Webster dictionary as “aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice),” and identified as U.S. slang. It originated in African American English and gained more widespread use beginning in 2014 as part of the Black Lives Matter movement. By the end of that same decade it was also being applied by some as a general pejorative for anyone who is or appears to be politically left-leaning." This hilarious, self-absolving "definition" leaves off the FACT that there are no facts in "woke," only invention. History is re-invented. Biology is re-invented. Failure is re-invented and institutionalized as the only acceptable outcome.

You're obviously not "woke" because you're totally unaware...and you still cannot define woman.

You, yourself said “"woke" itself is a chimera...”

I would define woke as a right-wing boogieman among Trump Cultists to explain the tingling in their loins when they think about other people’s sex lives and their anger at having their bigotry called out.
You probably would. It just proves you have no clue...

Even Merriam Webster has a carefully, indeed fearfully respectful definition of "woke"...safe and secure, and not wanting to be cancelled as they are.

I assume you are not able to define “woke.”
Able...Not willing to waste my time with non-readers.

You probably would. It just proves you have no clue...

Even Merriam Webster has a carefully, indeed fearfully respectful definition of "woke"...safe and secure, and not wanting to be cancelled as they are.

Able...Not willing to waste my time with non-readers.
@Backup maybe you don't know what a Chimera is? Yes? We're here to help.

I see a claim that the virus looks engineered, but no details about what features this virus has that it should not.

Got any information on those specifics?
It doesn't not only look like it was engineered. It is very probably it was engineered!

AGAIN Experts say" virus is not consistent with evolutionary theory" , which means it was 100% man made!

Does that mean they are not "scientists"?

Our most flagrant local liars will try to discredit Washington Examiner

The same that defended Fake news on Jussie smollett.

Our local psuedo biologist was still defending the bat story this week without a scintilla of evidence.

We are dealing with aggitprop from the political infiltration into science which makes us DISTRUST scientists.

3 years ago faucee lied and I posted about it.
I also posted that the way he lied was by acting like a liar. obfuscation and other check list tools I have.
The lie was launched after war gaming the virus in Event 201. Theory that is not tested remains theory. They proved that they are able to gode, intimidate, threaten and mandate total submission to any given fraud chosen to institute a global fascist tyranny, and most of their victims are acceptably enthralled that they will remain cowed for at least two years before force is required for control.

The savings to personnel and equipment is considerable. Most mandates and acts of tyranny were blithely self-imposed to "stop the spread."

It’s a pretty common word.

Simple fact is right-wingers can’t even define their boogieman.
Don't have a boogeyman...maybe you don't know what that is. Here: TRUMP!!!

;) Boogeyman. :ROFLMAO: The world's first President Boogeyman in history, sustained for seven amazing, and for the left, terrifying, years!!!!!

Do you need me to define it for you? We're here to help.

Last edited:

;) Boogeyman. :ROFLMAO: The world's first President Boogeyman in history, sustained for seven amazing, and for the left, terrifying, years!!!!!

“woke” is your boogieman

pretty obvious

You are certainly welcome to deny the obvious. I’ve come to expect it.

yes, please

Define “woke” for me

Back