Why do Atheists lie about the Devil?

Authentic Nouveau

I don't know. Why are you so keen to learn from experts in lying?
All the same atheists which lie about the Devil, lie about Creation, lie to my face about my credentials and lie to cover abortion infanticide.

I see a pattern. Atheists killed millions in their crusades.

Tiburon

All the same atheists which lie about the Devil, lie about Creation, lie to my face about my credentials and lie to cover abortion infanticide.

Prove that Atheists lie about the Devil and Creation.
Do you know an atheist here who has been on a crusade and killed one person?

The Pixie

Why do athists lie so much?

Why did Job's relatives lie about The Lord?
It is the Bible that says Satan was working under God's authority. Not atheists, I am just telling you what the Bible says. Not Job's relatives; the Bible tells us nothing of their take on it.

Job 42:11 Then all his brothers, all his sisters, and all who had known him before came to him, and they ate bread with him in his house; and they sympathized with him and comforted him for all the adversities that the Lord had brought on him. And each one gave him a [c]piece of money, and each a ring of gold.

Why do supposed Christians true to twist the words in their holy book? Do they not like the word of God?

Authentic Nouveau

The biggest poster of falsehoods about your credentials is you.
So accusing me is how atheeists justify their lying about my credentials?

Of all the uber dishonest atheeists, I can't get a single one to cough up a single advanced degree of mine and refute it. School and year granted.

This is why atheeeists can't be trusted. Making claims without gathering information.

My companies have used background checking services for many years.

Temujin

Of all the uber dishonest atheeists, I can't get a single one to cough up a single advanced degree of mine and refute it. School and year granted.

This is why atheeeists can't be trusted. Making claims without gathering information.

We don't believe you. You claim that we are lying about your credentials. That would require us to believe what you say, then to choose to contradict it. That isn't the case. Firstly you have never stated exactly what qualifications you claim to have or what your CV consists of. Secondly, what you have stated is internally inconsistent, indeed contradictory, riddled with errors, unlikely in the extreme and completely at odds with your apparent knowledge, cognitive ability or education.

We are not lying. We just don't believe a word you say.

Electric Skeptic

It's not atheists who are lying. The reason you can't get anybody to 'cough up' anything of yours is because you refuse to share these claimed degrees.

And we know that you are not telling the truth about your credentials because nobody could possibly have done or be all that you claim. Your claims have become laughable because you have falsely claimed so much in the past.

The Pixie

Here is some information I have gathered:

You claim a medical degree, but you confused mitochondria with midi-chlorians. You claim to be skipper of a yacht club, but think knots per hour is a measure of speed.

Here are some of the ludicrous claims you have made recently. I do not believe any of them:

Our daughter rode a short bus to get her upper level university engineering math prerequisites completed before starting High School.
Our daughter is almost finished climbing every 14er in Colorado.
Our daughter sky dives at 22,000' altitude and 13 degrees below zero. ... She ran a marathon with elevation 18,000 elevation in South America. You just don't She ran a 50 mile ultra in the mountains of New Mexico. She passed a bawling cow. 2 miles further she found a small calf. They weigh around 80 pounds. she hauled the calf back to the cow 2 miles and the cowboys had been looking for the calf. She kept running and finished the race
Our son skipped H.S. and was teaching math at the university when he was 21. His doctorate math and he also taught chemistry.
I moved my company into a high rise office building which had hundreds of lawyers. From business, residence, yacht club I know dozens and dozens.
I have enough yacht racing trophies to fill a pick up truck bed.
I have a yacht. In fact I had 16 cruising sloops and have EARNED income selling my racing boats for more than they cost.

Authentic Nouveau

I won't catch an atheist accusing one of their evil ring leaders. Having atheist lie to my face is normal.

Temujin

Are you reduced to talking to yourself, Authie?

Is that because you are the only one who believes your fantasies?
It's just plain, infantile attention-seeking. I don't think even he believes his fantasies. They are just there to provoke a response.

Authentic Nouveau

Here is some information I have gathered:

You claim a medical degree, but you confused mitochondria with midi-chlorians. You claim to be skipper of a yacht club, but think knots per hour is a measure of speed.

Here are some of the ludicrous claims you have made recently. I do not believe any of them:

Our daughter rode a short bus to get her upper level university engineering math prerequisites completed before starting High School.
Our daughter is almost finished climbing every 14er in Colorado.
Our daughter sky dives at 22,000' altitude and 13 degrees below zero. ... She ran a marathon with elevation 18,000 elevation in South America. You just don't She ran a 50 mile ultra in the mountains of New Mexico. She passed a bawling cow. 2 miles further she found a small calf. They weigh around 80 pounds. she hauled the calf back to the cow 2 miles and the cowboys had been looking for the calf. She kept running and finished the race
Our son skipped H.S. and was teaching math at the university when he was 21. His doctorate math and he also taught chemistry.
I moved my company into a high rise office building which had hundreds of lawyers. From business, residence, yacht club I know dozens and dozens.
I have enough yacht racing trophies to fill a pick up truck bed.
I have a yacht. In fact I had 16 cruising sloops and have EARNED income selling my racing boats for more than they cost.
Looks like low achievers have issues with winners.

Low achievers do not accept or even seek facts.