why do atheists thinks that there all arguement favors them only in absolute terms ?

Now you go and troll your rubbish else where. For you are nothing but an mental speculator. And everyone can speculate. That does not makes them better as you thinks yourself to be.
You are the one running like a dog with its tail on fire from here. Go find a better religion and come try again.

You are the one running like a dog with its tail on fire from here. Go find a better religion and come try again.
I already had better religion. But wishful thinkers like you may see crows but not that.

And broken man now don't bark from behind amd think that your lion.

I already had better religion. But wishful thinkers like you may see crows but not that.

And broken man now don't bark from behind amd think that your lion.
The power and truth of Vishnu was chased from here and it cowers with you. And you were the best that was sent. Find a better god that would not send you so Ill prepared into the task.

Yes I failed in this empirical fact that there is father before our in birth. Very miserably. And you don't wanted to get engaged in that discussion?

Now for what you have come? Broken shit! That there's no daddy before our birth? Waah! What an moron you are! Now don't grab my leg like am dog and run away from here.

For you are now irritating me.
Your god did not show up to help you… now you say you are done. What ignorance do you want to talk about again?…. How when I was was in my mother’s womb I had no thought about my dad? You think that means now that we have thought we leave our dad out? Your Vishnu dad didn’t even prepare you for even the simplest discussion. Weak, feeble. An ignorant seed that grew a tree of ignorance in you.

Yes, there is no daddy and i came from the sky into the womb of my mum. Just like you. Son of whore. Now fuck out of here. And dont rub your pussy and try to seduce me to get laid with you. Attention seeking whore.
Did your Vishnu daddy teach you that in the darkness of you room, away from your mother when no one was watching? Is that what he taught you? To be his whore? You sound very familiar with that abuse.

Let this fact be rejected that there is daddy before our birth.

But who cares for the whores like you? I care for my real chaste mother.
Only a moron would reject that. However, It wasn’t Yahweh or Vishnu. Mine’s name was Don, and he ran track in high school and played basketball. He was a Korean War veteran that became a carpenter.

Are those the convincing words of lord Vishnu? You have abandoned your lord so quickly and thoroughly. You want us to believe in its power or truth when you wield so little of it… when you must abandon it so quickly? Such a small limp sword your lord has.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t claim I was done discussing the limp dick of your lord that you inherited. You said you were done. So why aren’t you? Are you possessed of the wisdom of Vishnu? Did your lord teach you to claim his truth with talk of cocks and pussies and cunts? Is that the cornerstone of your religion?

I was done. But it seems you're not done yet.

So seek help and satisfy the fire of your pussy. Esle where. Don't disturb me and fuck out of here. Broken slut!
Is that the best Vishnu had to offer? Did you make your lord proud? Was your reduction to the above what anybody has waiting for them if they believe in your Vishnu?

Well… bye, bye then. I’m sure we all got a good grasp now of the power of logic and cool headed countenance of a follower of Vishnu.

I guess your task is done here.

I'm not an English man, who would slay all other teachers and destroy all other schools. And set modern schools and made english as medium while banning all other reignal languages.

Nor I'm in power so that i could do it.

Now you go and troll your rubbish else where. For you are nothing but an mental speculator. And everyone can speculate. That does not makes them better as you thinks yourself to be.
Please, don't blame the English for this. The language may be English, but the people are British. Calling them English when you mean British is like saying Kashmiri when you mean Indian.

Oh, and they stopped doing this a century ago. Any problems you have now are your problems. Blaming everything on colonialism is lazy.

why do they behave as if they are special snowflakes ? huh? what is this ?

why do they behave as if they are special snowflakes ? huh? what is this ?

Not interested, brother. But it's fun to see how everyone feels that they're right.
Of course everyone thinks they're right - you and me included. No one holds an idea that they think is wrong because holding an idea means you think it is right.

Back