Why do Calvinists disbelieve in and deny the sovereignty and power of God?

Tercon

Will everyone Christ died for be saved? Did He die for all without exception?

That's the thing, God's children aren't the one's who know about what he did here for them. But His children are the one's who believe he believed and died for them, because it was his belief that saved us and not ours to begin with. But it is ONLY those who believe that he believed and died for them that know how he saved them.

Beloved Daughter

That's the thing, God's children aren't the one's who know about what he did here for them. But His children are the one's who believe he believed and died for them, because it was his belief that saved us and not ours to begin with. But it is ONLY those who believe that he believed and died for them that know how he saved them.

Are you saying that if others don't believe what you believe they are not saved?

Respectfully, that's nonsense and not at all what the scriptures teach.

And. . . I don't think that you can decide who is saved and who is not. That is up to God, and... you ain't him.

Romans 8:28-30

28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 29 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters; 30 and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

brightfame52

Will everyone Christ died for be saved? Yes or No, Did He die for all without exception? Just say yes or no

Tercon

Okay, so do you believe everyone without exception shall be saved ? No one going to die in their sins ?

Whoever believes in the way Christ believes will know the Kingdom of God. And if it is true that we are called righteous just for believing the way Christ and God believes, then Christ was called perfectly righteous because he was the first to believe in and die for us to sin. But that original belief started in and with God. That's how God creates and makes His children in His image, He believed in and for us in the beginning and His belief being irresistible drew us to Himself.

brightfame52

Whoever believes in the way Christ believes will know the Kingdom of God. And if it is true that we are called righteous just for believing the way Christ and God believes, then Christ was called perfectly righteous because he was the first to believe in and die for us to sin. But that original belief started in and with God. That's how God creates and makes His children in His image, He believed in and for us in the beginning and His belief being irresistible drew us to Himself.
Okay, so do you believe everyone without exception shall be saved ? No one going to die in their sins ?

Tercon

I believe that everyone who believes will be saved, because God first believed and His grace is sufficient to make the unbeliever a believer..

Tercon

So if God believes for you, wont every in the world believe and be saved ? Yes or No
Everyone who didn't or doesn't believe in the truth and reality of God chooses to disbelieve and they condemn themselves. God provides a fool proof way to know Him and the only way one can't know Him is to refuse to believe He exists.

brightfame52

Everyone who didn't or doesn't believe in the truth and reality of God chooses to disbelieve and they condemn themselves. God provides a fool proof way to know Him and the only way one can't know Him is to refuse to believe He exists.
I thought you said God believes for a person !

Tercon

I thought you said God believes for a person !

So He does. He believes in and for His children and His hear His voice.

Everyone who doesn't believe in the truth and reality of God can't know God, because they don't know how God makes unbelievers believers.

So, how come you don't know how and why God makes unbelievers believers, if you are a believer?

brightfame52

So He does. He believes in and for His children and His hear His voice.

Everyone who doesn't believe in the truth and reality of God can't know God, because they don't know how God makes unbelievers believers.

So, how come you don't know how and why God makes unbelievers believers, if you are a believer?
You so confused. When it comes down to it, you just teach another unorthodox view of salvation by works, it's condemned by the scriptures.

Tercon

You so confused. When it comes down to it, you just teach another unorthodox view of salvation by works, it's condemned by the scriptures.
Not confused at all. I know exactly how God does what He does in and for His children. However, you and others here like you don't. Rather you pretend to know that God chose you for some other reason other than how all His gifts are received by His children. But in knowing how and why we believe, that it wasn't us that believed first at all but Him. In this truth comes a great freedom that unbelievers do not and cannot have realized in them.

Show me in the Bible where it says that faith and belief doesn't originate or come from God, show me where it says that man was first to believe, show me where God's belief is "condemned by the scriptures" silly?

brightfame52

Not confused at all. I know exactly how God does what He does in and for His children. However, you and others here like you don't. Rather you pretend to know that God chose you for some other reason other than how all His gifts are received by His children. But in knowing how and why we believe, that it wasn't us that believed first at all but Him. In this truth comes a great freedom that unbelievers do not and cannot have realized in them.

Show me in the Bible where it says that faith and belief doesn't originate or come from God, show me where it says that man was first to believe, show me where God's belief is "condemned by the scriptures" silly?
Oh yes you are confused, when all is said and done, you teach conditional salvation, even after you have introduced the strange doctrine that God believes for man lol, and then you turn around and say men are lost for not believing !

Tercon

Oh yes you are confused, when all is said and done, you teach conditional salvation, even after you have introduced the strange doctrine that God believes for man lol, and then you turn around and say men are lost for not believing !

Strawman, if you are going to say what another believes and what it means, then at least be honest about it. And I am not in the least bit "confused" as to how and why I came to believe. Christ, the truth itself believed and died for believers, making the believer believe and become a part of God's reality and Kingdom.
The difference between God's children and the lukewarmers is that His children know how and why He does what He does with them, the rest just wallow in the ignorance of their own not knowing, pretending their ignorance is some kind of piety.

brightfame52

Strawman, if you are going to say what another believes and what it means, then at least be honest about it. And I am not in the least bit "confused" as to how and why I came to believe. Christ, the truth itself believed and died for believers, making the believer believe and become a part of God's reality and Kingdom.
The difference between God's children and the lukewarmers is that His children know how and why He does what He does with them, the rest just wallow in the ignorance of their own not knowing, pretending their ignorance is some kind of piety.
Yes you are confused, you have folk God believes for not ever believing lol, thats so strange, its insane !

Tercon

Yes you are confused, you have folk God believes for not ever believing lol, thats so strange, its insane !

Strawman and projection. Actually everyone who God believes in; believes or will believe. And the unbelievers and lukewarm will remain where they have always dwelled, glorying in their own ignorance .

Christ believed and died in everyone who believes.

brightfame52

Strawman and projection. Actually everyone who God believes in; believes or will believe. And the unbelievers and lukewarm will remain where they have always dwelled, glorying in their own ignorance .

Christ believed and died in everyone who believes.
Thats one of the foolish things I ever heard, God believes for you, yet you can die a unbeliever lol

G

guest1

Thats one of the foolish things I ever heard, God believes for you, yet you can die a unbeliever lol
Yes his/her nonsense is getting ridiculous on this forum . And every time he/she posts another thread on the topic I report it to have it removed since it has nothing whatsoever to do with the A/C debates