Why do Calvinists disbelieve in and deny the sovereignty and power of God?

brightfame52

Strawman and projection. That is exactly how foolish you make your own strawmanning and projecting.

I believe that God believed in and for me, so I am not a unbeliever silly.

And yet I get to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The truth sounds like death to the spiritually dead.

Did you know that Christ believed what he preached as well?

As he is speaking these things, many believed in him; Jesus, therefore, said unto the Jews who believed in him, `If ye may remain in my word, truly my disciples ye are, and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' (John 8:30-32)

Are you foolish enough to pretend that Christ disbelieved in his own "Word"? And if so, then just how is anyone set free by not believing silly?
It's utter ridiculous and madness what you believe, God believing for you and you still remain a unbeliever.

Tercon

It's utter ridiculous and madness what you believe, God believing for you and you still remain a unbeliever.

Strawman and projection. No, I believe God believed in and for me, so that make me believer. No use to try to hide behind me, come out and face it like a man old son. Now, why do you think you disbelieve God believed in and for you?

Tercon

Yes his/her nonsense is getting ridiculous on this forum . And every time he/she posts another thread on the topic I report it to have it removed since it has nothing whatsoever to do with the A/C debates

You are trying to suppress the truth and reality of God's knowability. But God's truth and reality will not mocked nor will it come back empty.

G

guest1

You are trying to suppress the truth and reality of God's knowability. But God's truth and reality will not mocked nor will it come back empty.
Since you do not know Christ then your above comments are mute.

brightfame52

Strawman and projection. No, I believe God believed in and for me, so that make me believer. No use to try to hide behind me, come out and face it like a man old son. Now, why do you think you disbelieve God believed in and for you?
You still confused. How you have God believing for a man then turn right around and say man can die in unbeiief. That's utter madness!

Tercon

Since you do not know Christ then your above comments are mute.
Amen and Amen. Mute and Moot.

Time to shake the dust from my sandals and move on.

Since neither of you knows how God saves, then your above comments are mute and moot.

You still confused. How you have God believing for a man then turn right around and say man can die in unbeiief. That's utter madness!

If God is the truth and reality, then the only way to know God's truth and reality is for Him to believe in and and for the believer, as that's what makes His children His.

He believes in and for His children in their beginning, that's how and why a unbeliever becomes a believer.

brightfame52

Since neither of you knows how God saves, then your above comments are mute and moot.

If God is the truth and reality, then the only way to know God's truth and reality is for Him to believe in and and for the believer, as that's what makes His children His.

He believes in and for His children in their beginning, that's how and why a unbeliever becomes a believer.
What you believe and teach is despicable, you have folk dying in unbelief after God supposedly believed in them and for them !

Tercon

What you believe and teach is despicable, you have folk dying in unbelief after God supposedly believed in them and for them !

How can believing God believes in the believer be "despicable" edit name calling And no-one who God believes in and for is lost, as that's what turns unbelievers into believers. God is sovereign over His children and they hear His voice and follow. The rest wallow around outside of His Kingdom pretending to know what they obviously don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

brightfame52

How can believing God believes in the believer be "despicable"EDIT? And no-one who God believes in and for is lost, as that's what turns unbelievers into believers. God is sovereign over His children and they hear His voice and follow. The rest wallow around outside of His Kingdom pretending to know what they obviously don't.
I told you how its silly and despicable.

Tercon

I told you how its silly and despicable.

I am not confused at all. My faith is completely dependent on Christ, in his believing and dying on the behalf of everyone who believes.

No-one can die "in unbelief after God" believes in them and makes them a believer. Haven't you heard that God's grace is irresistible?

Tercon

He believes everything he knows by definition.

And where is your evidence that calvinist do not believe this in general?
Well if God "knows by definition", then He must be the truth and reality, because the truth and reality can ONLY be known and experienced in and with a believing mind. And I have never seen anyone to show otherwise, including the Bible.

Simpletruther

Well if God "knows by definition", then He must be the truth and reality, because the truth and reality can ONLY be known and experienced in and with a believing mind. And I have never seen anyone to show otherwise, including the Bible.
And who is denying that?

Tercon

And who is denying that?opic
That's all that I am saying.

God must have a believing mind, because the only way and place that the truth and reality can be known to exist is in and with a believing mind. God doesn't do things to His children, rather God does things with His children. He believes and that's why we believe.

Off topic in the A/C forum

Tercon

From webster's

hold (something) as an opinion; think or suppose.
"I believe we've already met"

Then that's holding "an opinion" and not belief. Because if you believed in reality that we met, then you'd know who I am in reality wouldn't you?

Off topic in the A/C forum