Why do you continue to deny that Jesus is fully God and fully human?

Yahchristian

Do the terms “the Son of God” and “the son of Mary” have the same referent?
To the sam e person...Jesus? Absolutely.
One refers to Jesus' divinity and one refers to Jesus' humanity.

Why do you continue to deny that Jesus is fully God and fully human?

Because the Bible says Jesus is God AS human rather than God AND human.

1 Timothy 3:16… And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Why do you continue to deny the terms “the Son of God” and “the son of Mary” are interchangeable?

Luke 1:31-32… And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

No, it presents both in many different ways. The problem is you now seem to be denying Christ deity
1 Timothy 3:16… And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Why do you continue to deny the terms “the Son of God” and “the son of Mary” are interchangeable?
When will you stop lying? Seriously? When will you stop lying?
My previous post said Jesus has many names....to add to it....each of the names reflects one of His fully human and fully God characteristics.....a characteristic you deny.

Luke 1:31-32… And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
OK, nice verse...how does it apply to the subject especially when the verse confirms Jesus is the Son of Mary as well as the Son of the highest?

It is also your belief that the pre-incarnate Jesus didn't come into existence until He was born of the Son of the Highest?

It is also your belief that the pre-incarnate Jesus didn't come into existence until He was born of the Son of the Highest?

Not true!

I believe the pre-incarnate Jesus is Yahweh (the eternal God) whose existence is NOT based on being “begotten” or “born”.

What do YOU believe…

Was the pre-incarnate Jesus eternally “begotten” / “born”?

God AS Man; God AND man. I see NO distinction.
The two terms are NOT interchangeable.
Jesus is BOTH.

He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, “Father,
if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.”

Luke 22:41-42​

God can not differ in his will from God.
So, Jesus could not be God while as human in that passage.

Yes... Sometimes he is God as human because that is how the Father wants it to be manifested for His purpose.
Sometimes Jesus was man who was not being God as well.... "Not my will, but yours be done."

Meaning?

Jesus is the one perfect humanity that always will do the Father's will.
But, he always remains having his own will just the same.

Its why the Father has always loved the Son.

That is as deep as I want to go..

grace and peace ...............................

Not true!

I believe the pre-incarnate Jesus is Yahweh (the eternal God) whose existence is NOT based on being “begotten” or “born”.

What do YOU believe…

Was the pre-incarnate Jesus eternally “begotten” / “born”?
LOL....from your post in other areas you believe Jesus came into existence when He was born the son of Mary.

He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, “Father,
if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.”

Luke 22:41-42​

God can not differ in his will from God.
So, Jesus could not be God while as human in that passage.

Yes... Sometimes he is God as human because that is how the Father wants it to be manifested for His purpose.
Sometimes Jesus was man who was not being God as well.... "Not my will, but yours be done."

Meaning?

Jesus is the one perfect humanity that always will do the Father's will.
But, he always remains having his own will just the same.

Its why the Father has always loved the Son.

That is as deep as I want to go..

grace and peace ...............................
Jesus, who was God, equal to God.....(insert kenosis) was born as a man, a servant to the Father.

LOL....from your post in other areas you believe Jesus came into existence when He was born the son of Mary.

LOL…I have NEVER said that.

Please post ONE TIME I said Jesus came into existence when He was born the son of Mary.

I have posted over a hundred times I believe the man Jesus is Yahweh incarnate since “in the beginning” of the universe.

Whereas TRINITARIANS believe the man Jesus came into existence (was created then assumed) when he was born to Mary.

Please post ONE TIME I said Jesus came into existence when He was born the son of Mary.

I have posted over a hundred times I believe the man Jesus is Yahweh incarnate since “in the beginning” of the universe.
That would be incorrect...Jesus incarnated when He was born the son of Mary.
Whereas TRINITARIANS believe the man Jesus came into existence (was created then assumed) when he was born to Mary.
Find me one trinitarian who believes that. The Word that became flesh (via Mary) was God, was with God and He existed from the beginning.

.....are you sure you're following the right Jesus?

1) Do you consider yourself a Trinitarian?

2) Do you hold to the orthodox doctrine of the Trinity?

3) Do you have your own version of the doctrine of the Trinity?

And?

Are you a typical traditional dogmatic non-thinking trinitarian?

One who proclaims God is a Trinity, but can not begin to explain with knowledge why that should be?

God consists of a Trinity. All three are manifesting the same God.

Two of the Trinity have two natures. Each in union with the same Deity.

Its those second natures that distinguish one from each other.

The Son has two natures. God and soul. (soul like men consist of soul)

The Holy Spirit also has two natures. God and spirit. . (spirit like angels consist of spirit)

The Father has no second nature.

It will all makes sense in why that is so when we can understand how God perfectly communicates and makes Himself knowable to men and angels.

It is not a man that was assumed. Humanity ie human characteristics and non-omniscient mindset was assumed.

And?

Are you a typical traditional dogmatic non-thinking trinitarian?

One who proclaims God is a Trinity, but can not begin to explain with knowledge why that should be?

God consists of a Trinity. All three are manifesting the same God.

Two of the Trinity have two natures. Each in union with the same Deity.

Its those second natures that distinguish one from each other.

The Son has two natures. God and soul. (soul like men consist of soul)

The Holy Spirit also has two natures. God and spirit. . (spirit like angels consist of spirit)

The Father has no second nature.

It will all makes sense in why that is so when we can understand how God perfectly communicates and makes Himself knowable to men and angels.

Each Person has ONE nature.

Each Person has ONE nature.

Then there could be no Trinity. God in essence can not be divided, nor be different.

Its the shared second nature that distinguishes the Son and the Holy Spirit from the Father.

The Son (having also a soul) interprets and expresses God in a manner that we as souls can relate to.

Then there could be no Trinity. God in essence can not be divided, nor be different.

Its the shared second nature that distinguishes the Son and the Holy Spirit from the Father.

The Son (having also a soul) interprets and expresses God in a manner that we as souls can relate to.
All three Persons possess the Divine nature and are of the same essence.

All three Persons possess the Divine nature and are of the same essence.

All three persons are of Deity.

But? You think Jesus had only one nature? Not two in union, which is commonly called the hypostatic union?

Jesus in orthodoxy has been seen as being fully man, and fully God .. in a hypostatic union.

You are saying you disagree?

Is the word "as" being used for similar, equal, or sameness?

How does "as human" implies "in the flesh"?

To be God as human he would also have to be human. Or, he was just a hand puppet of God that was not a man.

And, if he were not also fully human? The death on the Cross would be a charade.

For only as a man could he die for all men. He had to become fully man to accomplish the payment for our sins.

Philippians 2:6-8 explains what he needed to do to make himself become as a man, yet being also God.

Even before the Incarnation (that presented him with a human body) he was possessing tow natures in union.
For in the Torah Jehovah was proclaimed as having a soul involving certain expressions that Jehovah had a part
in. For Soul and Deity are two different invisible immaterial essences.

Here's a few examples of what I speak...

Note! Jesus said that God is "spirit." (John 4:23-24)
Soul is a different essence than 'spirit.'
Angels are spirits. Men are souls!

The following OT passages reveal the Lord God of Israel being shown to have two natures in union! Before the Incarnation!
And they began to remove the foreign gods from their midst and to serve Jehovah,
so that his soul became impatient because of the trouble of Israel. Judges 10:16

Jehovah himself examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one, and anyone
loving violence his soul certainly hates." Psalm 11:5

“Bring no more futile sacrifices; Incense is an abomination to Me. The New Moons,
the Sabbaths, and the calling of assemblies— I cannot endure iniquity and the sacred
meeting. Your New Moons and your appointed feasts My soul hates; They are a trouble
to Me, I am weary of bearing them.. Isa 1:13-14​

That same "soul of Jehovah" is who denied himself his right to the full powers of Deity that he had enjoyed in heaven, and in denied himself
of such abilities entered into the body provided by means of Mary to make himself live as a man. He chose not to take back
up his powers while suffering in the hands of evil men. Philippians 2:5-8

This is deep, sir.

It requires taking no quick reaction and defense. It requires looking over what is written and accepting it initially by "faith."
Because, its what it says.

And they began to remove the foreign gods from their midst and to serve Jehovah,
so that his soul became impatient because of the trouble of Israel. Judges 10:16​

grace and peace ..............

Back