Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god.

Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god when it is very clear that God sent Jesus to us tho show us His way that we may be as the one He sent?

เล่นpg slot
Correct. Jesus isn't God, but Jesus was sent by God. As you are well aware I am sure, the one and only true God is the Father [YHWH].

John 17
3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

God said Jesus is his son...The question was why do you worship Jesus as God ( just is case you don't understand God is God the father) So in other words why do you worship the son as if he is the father?
FYI Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! So stop teaching the JW's False doctrine that Jesus Christ is NOT God the Word in the Flesh and just a man only! Case closed!

FYI Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8!
There is no mention of a God-Man in the scriptures, so you should stop teaching false doctrine.
So stop teaching the JW's False doctrine that Jesus Christ is NOT God the Word in the Flesh and just a man only! Case closed!
You need to stop teaching Jesus is God since Jesus said his father is God. You are making Jesus a liar.

There is no mention of a God-Man in the scriptures, so you should stop teaching false doctrine.

You need to stop teaching Jesus is God since Jesus said his father is God. You are making Jesus a liar.
FYI the scriptures in John 1:1 POINT BLANK says " the WORD was God " ( Deity, not a god - just a man as JW'S teach ) and the " WORD was with God " ( Deity - the Father & Holy Spirit )! Thus the one GOD is a TRINITY of 3 Divine Persons called ( FSHS as in Matt.28:19 )! Then John 1:14 POINT BLANK tells us that He who was God ( the WORD ) in verse one, " BECAME FLESH " ( incarnate as Jesus Christ - the God-Man since God the Word can NOT cease to still be God when He becomes Flesh as a Man )! Jesus did not Lie as you WRONGFULLY say because He as God-Man did say His Father is God as well as the Holy Spirit ( who He " was with " in John 1:1 in the beginning ) because GOD is in Fact a TRINITY! Case closed!

FYI the scriptures in John 1:1 POINT BLANK says " the WORD was God " ( Deity, not a god - just a man as JW'S teach ) and the " WORD was with God " ( Deity - the Father & Holy Spirit )!
That is a contradiction you are teaching two Gods
Thus the one GOD is a TRINITY of 3 Divine Persons called ( FSHS as in Matt.28:19 )!
That is not written in the scriptures. none of the apostles mentioned a trinity.
Then John 1:14 POINT BLANK tells us that He who was God ( the WORD ) in verse one, " BECAME FLESH " ( incarnate as Jesus Christ - the God-Man since God the Word can NOT cease to still be God when He becomes Flesh as a Man )!

That would make Jesus a liar since Jesus said God is his father and it would make God a liar since God said Jesus is his son
Jesus did not Lie as you WRONGFULLY say because He as God-Man did say His Father is God as well as the Holy Spirit ( who He " was with " in John 1:1 in the beginning ) because GOD is in Fact a TRINITY! Case closed!
Jesus never said he is God-Man so whosoever made up Jesus is a God -Man is lying, You shouldn't believe them. You should believe Jesus . Jesus said God is his father. Do you believe Jesus?
John 10:36
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Jesus wants us to worship God his father...

To recognize Jesus as God and worship Him (as Stephen did) is NOT to deny worshipping the Father. You truly have no clue what you're talking about.

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Amen!

Christians worship the pope...

Wow... seriouslyi?
So are you completely ignorant of Chrisitianty, or are your ethics so bankrupt that you have no qualms about misrepresenting others?

If we allegedly "worship" the pope, why is it that Protestants write so many books against Roman Catholicism and against the papacy?]

The "pope" has no more authority (or knowledge) that Jim Jones, Rev. Moon, the "President" of the LDS church, or the WatchTower society. Are you completely ignorant of the Protestant Reformation?

Jesus wants us to worship God his father...
John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Christians worship the pope...
A Christian is Christ like, same as Jesus was in the Father same mind, walk as our Father walks in His same light of mind.
The Pope is not christian he is catholic.

That is a contradiction you are teaching two Gods

That is not written in the scriptures. none of the apostles mentioned a trinity.

That would make Jesus a liar since Jesus said God is his father and it would make God a liar since God said Jesus is his son

Jesus never said he is God-Man so whosoever made up Jesus is a God -Man is lying, You shouldn't believe them. You should believe Jesus . Jesus said God is his father. Do you believe Jesus?
John 10:36
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
Actually he has three gods.

doodeepawla02 said:
Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god when it is very clear that God sent Jesus to us tho show us His way that we may be as the one He sent?
That is what I keep asking of these who worship flesh instead of the God who is a Spirit, and man is the kingdom of Him. Luke 17:20-21.

Most here do not follow Jesus at all to his God he called Father.

Fred said:
I worship the Lord Jesus because He is God.
That is because you do not know the God that Jesus worshiped and obeyed, prayed to, said sent him to lead you to his God that He may be in you and you be in Him as one, John 167, perfect even as his God in heaven was Matt 5:48, walk as He walk in His same light as Jesus did.

John 5:19 KJV: Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, TheSon can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 5:30. “I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.”

John 12:49 KJV: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

You dont have a clue who Jesus was nor who the Father is.

Back