Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god.

No. As a matter of fact, the more you post, and disregard the bible, more clearly I can see that you are too caught up in being right.
Perhaps you can expound on when and where I disregard the Bible?
I'm quite aware that I'm wrong. It's exactly why I don't lean on my own understanding. Granted, I explained that the other day. You called that elementary understanding.
Im quite aware I am as right as Jesus was for God came to him to just as He does in us alll who will receieve Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. If you would receive the same you cant be wrong about the ways of the Father for you would be like Him as well. And when, or if, you ever see Him as He is ye shall be like Him 1 John 3. And you accuse me of disregarding the Bible? ROFLOL.
So, you offer nothing to edify or strengthen those who believe in Jesus.
The devil believes in Jesus, that doesnt mean he follows the ways of. You can believe anything about a god, beliefs are not real, beliefs are only speculation and some here in this forum have three of them. The only reality of God is from God Himself manifest in you that you have His same mind. Even Jesus couldn't escape that fact in Matt 3:16.
I am reminded of Ephesians 4, and Hebrews 13:9.

Ciao.
Im reminded of how Jesus received God in Matt 3:16 for in that and me having received the same, I am the same as he.

You cant relate to what Jesus received from God to be in yourself can you?

Im quite aware I am as right as Jesus was for God came to him to just as He does in us alll who will receieve Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. If you would receive the same you cant be wrong about the ways of the Father for you would be like Him as well. And when, or if, you ever see Him as He is ye shall be like Him 1 John 3. And you accuse me of disregarding the Bible? ROFLOL.

The devil believes in Jesus, that doesnt mean he follows the ways of. You can believe anything about a god, beliefs are not real, beliefs are only speculation and some here in this forum have three of them. The only reality of God is from God Himself manifest in you that you have His same mind. Even Jesus couldn't escape that fact in Matt 3:16.

Im reminded of how Jesus received God in Matt 3:16 for in that and me having received the same, I am the same as he.

I relate to what Jesus received from the Father just great.

Of course not.
You have only yourself to be aware of.
I gave myself over to the father just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. That way the awareness is the same awareness as Gods awareness, we have the same mind that is Gods anointed, which is Christ in me.

Well if you had bothered to read the context of John 13 which is before John 14 The Apostle Peter was there in chapter 14 as well as Thomas and Phillip. So the whole dialogue was not simple directed at Thomas because as I said other Apostles were there. Which brings me to my point.

Since Peter was there also, how do explain what He said about Jesus at 2 Peter 1:1, "Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have received a faith of the same as ours, by the righteousness OF OUR GOD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST." Care to explain this?

IN GOD THE SON,
james
"8Then the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went in, and he saw and believed; 9for as yet they did not understand the Scripture, that he must rise from the dead."
this generally discribes the situation with Apostles. Jesus explained why : if you use right tyoe if knowledge process you would know Father using Me as example...

"8Then the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went in, and he saw and believed; 9for as yet they did not understand the Scripture, that he must rise from the dead."
this generally discribes the situation with Apostles. Jesus explained why : if you use right tyoe if knowledge process you would know Father using Me as example...
That is true Jesus was the example God sent for us to be like Him as His example was like Him.

Im quite aware I am as right as Jesus was for God came to him to just as He does in us alll
But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
And these are they which testify of Me. But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life. John 5:38-40
And when, or if, you ever see Him as He is ye shall be like Him 1 John 3. And you accuse me of disregarding the Bible? ROFLOL.
He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:7-8
Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. Rom 8:9
Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified. 2 Cor 13:5

But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
That is because you dont know what the word of God is from lack in having God give you His word just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. He didnt know God nor His word either until God opened it all to him, you can read how that happened in Matt 3:16.
And these are they which testify of Me. But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life. John 5:38-40
Amen for you accuse Him as a gnostic liar.
He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:7-8
You dont have to remind me you are a sinner and of V 8.

I am of V 9.
True statement, only problem in that is Paul was a sinner instead of the mind of Christ.
Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith.
Yes examine self, either you are like Him or you are not. As for me in comparison, we are one, He in me and I in Him are the same mind. See Jesus prayer to his God for me to be in John 17, but because that would be gnostic lies for you there is no faith of God in you to be had.
Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?
I know as Jesus knew that Christ, Gods anointing, is in us.
—unless indeed you are disqualified. 2 Cor 13:5
Some are disqualified because they are sinners instead of righteous and accuse His ways is gnostic lies for them.

Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified. 2 Cor 13:5
That is because you dont know what the word of God is from lacking God
That is because you deny that Jesus is the Christ and stumbled.
You dont have to remind me you are a sinner and of V 8. I am of V 9.
And in spite of your gnostic blindness He appeared to demolish your gnostic delusions.
... but because that would be gnostic lies for you there is no faith of God in you to be had.
Faith, which gnostics are completely devoid of, consists in believing that what God promised, He delivered.
Being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform. Rom 4:20-25
I know as Jesus knew that Christ, Gods anointing, is in us.
Giving joyful thanks to the Father for He delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption,... The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created; Col 1:12-16
Some are disqualified because they are sinners instead of righteous and accuse His ways is gnostic lies for them.
Some are disqualified because they are deceived along with their 120 conceited gnostic illuminati chums in the upper room.
But to the unbelieving nothing is clean; even their mind and conscience are defiled.

doodeepawla02 said:
Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god when it is very clear that God sent Jesus to us tho show us His way that we may be as the one He sent?
how long have you been feeling miserable?
"And I will ask the Father to send you the Holy Spirit who will be with you always.
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
The world will see Me no more, but you will see Me." John 14:16-19

Now you are light in the Lord Jesus; Walk as children of light.
I rejoiced greatly that I have found some walking in the truth; 2 John 1:14

Last edited:
But Jesus was the Christ my friend. I think you have Jesus mixed up with another.
And in spite of your gnostic blindness He appeared to demolish your gnostic delusions.
Actually God sent him to make me exactly like Himself. Which is completely ignorant of your doctrine.

Gods will for me is to be like exactly like Him as Jesus was like Him, your will for me is to be agnostic as yourself who does not believe you can be that person of Christ that comes by God Himself manifest in you just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

If you ever repent from your agnostic ways that you do not believe that God can come to you by His Spirit as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16, see Him as He is ye would be like Him as well. 1 John 3.
Faith, which gnostics are completely devoid of, consists in believing that what God promised, He delivered.
Here is where the devil has you chained to sin, we who are of God has His same faith as Jesus had. But you are like those where Jesus could do no might works because of your unbelief.
Being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform. Rom 4:20-25
Fully convinced? If not has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 it isn't about convincing, it is about God manifest in you to have His same mind and thoughts just as Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16.
Giving joyful thanks to the Father for He delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption,... The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created; Col 1:12-16
But He hasn't delivered you, you are still the sinner you say you are, nor was Paul ever delivered from sin, he knew his sin was wrong but never repented from it just as you follow Paul in instead of the righteousness that is of Christ.
Some are disqualified because they are deceived along with their 120 conceited gnostic illuminati chums in the upper room.
The ways of Jesus are always disqualified by you agnostics who does not believe that God can deliver you from sin by His Spirit.
But to the unbelieving nothing is clean; even their mind and conscience are defiled.
That is right that is why you accuse us who are of Christ a gnostic liars. You cant relate to that what you dont have from God as Jesus received form Him, Jesus didnt know Him either until God came to the man and opened up who He is. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it in us all, I am proof.

Here is where the devil has you chained to sin, we who are of God has His same faith as Jesus had. But you are like those where Jesus could do no might works because of your unbelief.
Here is where you double talking gnostics reject the gospel of Jesus Christ:
But He hasn't delivered you, you are still the sinner you say you are, nor was Paul ever delivered from sin, he knew his sin was wrong but never repented from it just as you follow Paul in instead of the righteousness that is of Christ.
Once again, it's the blind gnostics who reject righteousness through faith in Christ:

Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption through Jesus"
The ways of Jesus are always disqualified by you agnostics who does not believe that God can deliver you from sin by His Spirit.
Blind gnostics are disqualified because they are faithless, they do not believe in Christ.
After faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. (Gal 3:25-29)
That is right that is why you accuse us who are of Christ a gnostic liars. ...I am proof.
The proof that gnostics are liars is that they reject the One God sent.
The one who works iniquity is of the devil, the Son of God [Christ] appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8

Here is where you double talking gnostics reject the gospel of Jesus Christ:
Here is where the sinners reject the holiness that come with having the mind of Christ.

Didnt I hear you say you was of Paul as a sinner instead of Christ and without sin?
Once again, it's the blind gnostics who reject righteousness through faith in Christ:
Quite the contrary. We who are of Christ cannot sin because we are born of God, born again tor be like Him instead as yourself who is of another who was a sinner instead of the righteousness of God that comes with Christ in you who is without sin. Jesus was of Christ, anointed of God as well. See Matt 3:16 this is when he became.
Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption through Jesus"
Yes I received redemption by the same One who redeemed Jesus in Matt 3:16.

Your knowledge of Jesus and Gods anointing, Christ, is very very limited. You have cocked down your own mind into a state of religious beliefs instead of listening to Jesus in his ways in the Father.
Blind gnostics are disqualified because they are faithless, they do not believe in Christ.
Actually the truth is gnostics believe and know that Gods Spirit resides in us. And because you are void to have the same in you is why you see us who has Gods Spirit as Jesus is all lies.

You should take a look at what gnostic know to be true instea do flaunting your ignorance and makes you look really really foolish.

May I ask why you are out to destroy the doctrine of Gods Holy Spirit be your own Spirit as Jesus teaches us to have?
After faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. (Gal 3:25-29)
Faith as in? His ways is gnostic lies as you keep charging Him of?
The proof that gnostics are liars is that they reject the One God sent.
Truth is we have received in us the very same mind Jesus received from our Father who is God.

You agnostics do not believe that Gods Spirit is in us His temple and you keep stating over and aver to have Gods same Spirit is gnostic lies.
The one who works iniquity is of the devil, the Son of God [Christ] appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8
Didn't I hear you say you are a sinner instead of the righteousness of God in Christ? He cant destroy your sin because if He did that would be a gnostic lie for you just as you keep charging Him of.

Quite the contrary. We who are of Christ cannot sin because we are born of God, born again tor be like Him instead as yourself who is of another
But these have been written so that you may believe [trust, have assurance] that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed), the Son of God; and that by believing [trusting in and relying on Him] you may have life in His name. John 20:31
You should take a look at what gnostic know to be true instea do flaunting your ignorance and makes you look really really foolish.
He who has the Son has life, the gnostic who rejects the Son of God, does not have life. 1 John 5:12
Faith as in? His ways is gnostic lies as you keep charging Him of?
Faith as in believing in Christ, There is [now no distinction in regard to salvation] neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you [who believe] are all one in Christ Jesus; Gal 3:28
JonHawk said:
He cant destroy your sin because if He did that would be a gnostic lie for you just as you keep charging Him of.
And the Father who sent Me has Himself testified about Me. You have never heard His voice nor seen His form, nor does his word dwell in you, because you do not believe in Him whom He has sent. John 5:37-38
Didn't I hear you say you are a sinner instead of the righteousness of God in Christ?
The only thing gnostics hear is the sound of their guilty conscience.
I told you that if you don't believe in Me, you will die in your sins. John 8:24

Last edited:
Back