Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god.

The title of Jesus "Son of God" is a title accorded in respect of his human role. He continues to be known by this title, but it doesn't mean that the Logos was the Son of God, prior to Jesus' birth.
If he was not then he could not have seen what the father did. Neither could he have glory before the world was. Nor could God make the worlds by him if he did not exist
John 17:5
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
John 8:38
I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
Heb1
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
So why are you still making other suggestions
No, because the Father acts through Jesus in a spiritual unity.
Then you agree that the son is not God and only the father is God, because God acted through his prophets in a spiritual way also.
Jesus acts by the power of God. Only one power (the Father), and one actor (the Lord).
Therefor Jesus is not God
Cat got your tongue? You cannot respond to the scriptures? You said there is no son in heaven...Jesus is the son of God isn't he? The passage says he is in heaven.
Hebrews 4:14
Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
I said no such thing as "Jesus is not in heaven". I said the man, i.e. flesh and blood, doesn't exist in heaven, which is no different from what the apostle says: "Now I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God," 1 Cor 15:50.
You did say there is no son in heaven. Were you not referring to Jesus?
I never said Jesus is flesh and blood in heaven. Paul said he is a man in heaven. We will all be new men in heaven. What do you expect to be if you get to heaven if not a man? an angel?
If you think Jesus in heaven is "flesh and blood," re-read Rev 1:12-15.
I never made any such claim. Paul said the man Jesus is the mediator in heaven. Your argument is with Paul. Jesus did say he was flesh and bones, but he did not mention blood. So why are you mentioning it?
Luke 24:39
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
There is nothing resembling "flesh and blood." Rather the heavenly Jesus bears "a likeness."
You are the one bringing up blood, sir. Jesus is flesh and bones and he is in heaven.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ is God and has all the attributes that the Father has. But he is not the first person of the Trinity. All this is concisely affirmed in καὶ θεός ἦν ὁ λόγος."
That is two Gods anyway you try to spin it sir...You are saying that Jesus is God and that he has the attributes of his father, God, who is not him.

That is two Gods anyway you try to spin it sir...

Nope.
Both the OT and NT are clear that only one god exists.

You are saying that Jesus is God

Nope.
The BIBLE is saying that.
John is saying that.
Jesus is saying that.
Thomas is saying that.
Luke is saying that.
Paul is saying that.
Peter is saying that.

and that he has the attributes of his father, God, who is not him.

Correct.
And that is explicitly what John 1:1 is teaching.
The Father and the Son have the same attributes of deity.
The Father is not the Son.
But they are one deity.

Jesus is flesh and bones and he is in heaven.
Then you repudiate the teaching of the apostle that "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Cor 15:50. I can't help you any further.

Moreover you have no authority for your statement, which isn't found in scripture.

Nope.

Though true. Saying that does not solve the problem of showing how and why that is truth concerning the Trinity being God.

Trinity = God as the Father. No one comes to Him except through the Son. Why?

God as the Son = Knowing God as we receive God through His interpretive filter of the Son. The Son making God relatable to man by the means of the Soul of Jesus being in a privileged state of union with Deity to interpret God for us.

God the Father has entrusted the Soul of Jesus with all that a Soul could ever possibly know and understand about God throughout all eternity.

If Jesus were to pick you to learn from Him all He knows about God? You would never stop learning. It would never end.

And, Jesus is already there knowing all a Soul could ever know about God. The Soul of Jesus is in a constant state of always knowing everything to be known, and everything that will ever be known.

Jesus is not a god. Jesus is God to us communicating God to souls by means of all of God His soul possesses being intimately within God at all times.

Yes.. Its slightly deep.

grace and peace ..............

Though true. Saying that does not solve the problem of showing how and why that is truth concerning the Trinity being God.

Whatever the Trinity is, it must be consistent with there being only one God. So to claim that both Jesus and the Father can't be God (singular) just because of monotheism is in error on your part.

Trinity = God as the Father.

Wrong.
Trinity = God as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

No one comes to Him except through the Son. Why?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
You seem to want to build up a theology with the express purpose of denying Scripture. I'm afraid I can't allow that.

Jesus is not a god.

Jesus is most certainly deity, even the one deity who exists (monotheism).
So says John 1:1-14.
So says John 8:58-59.
So says John 20:28.
So says Acts 20:28.
So says Rom. 5:5.
So says Tit. 2:13.
So says 2 Pet. 1:1.
So says Heb. 1:8.

It was taught by Jesus.
It was taught by His apostles.
It was taught in the early church.

grace and peace ..............

Not as long as you deny Scripture.

Last edited:
Of course.
good
No, He didn't.
"God" does not always mean "the Father".
but to us it must...
1 Corinthians 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
We are not saying that the Father is Jesus.
Then he must be another God. Do you not teach that Jesus is God. If he is not the father then he must be another god apart from the father.
In fact, my quote of Daniel Wallace explicitly DENIED that.
That is what trins do they deny the very thing they teach.
"God" comes from the Greek, "theos", which means "deity".
The Greeks have many Gods/ deities. are you Greek?
Of course we do.
Now you are speaking for someone else as if you were thinking for them. That doesn't look so good.
Yep

I presented plenty of evidence in the link from my previous post that refutes your heresy.

You ignored it because you are stumped.
You are right to not engage GM. There are a lot of ant-christs and those who claim to be christ and deny Christ as God on these forums. Just as God fold us there would be.

It is
So why do you have three?
Nope.
The BIBLE is saying that.
John is saying that.
Jesus is saying that.
Thomas is saying that.
Luke is saying that.
Paul is saying that.
Peter is saying that.
that is false. None of them says "Jesus is God"
therefore he is not God.
And that is explicitly what John 1:1 is teaching.
No it is not. You are projecting more than one God.
The Father and the Son have the same attributes of deity.
and so will believers. That does not make believers God.
The Father is not the Son.
But they are one deity.
If the father is not the son, then you have two deities...If they are one deity then they are each other. You are trying to pull a fast one, but I am ahead of you. If they are one deity which one is it? the father or the son?

After his resurrection, Jesus said he is flesh and bones...
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
And Paul said Jesus is in heaven
2 Thessalonians 1:7
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

Then you repudiate the teaching of the apostle that "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Cor 15:50. I can't help you any further.

Moreover you have no authority for your statement, which isn't found in scripture.
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

Whatever the Trinity is, it must be consistent with there being only one God. So to claim that both Jesus and the Father can't be God (singular) just because of monotheism is in error on your part.
You got off on the wrong foot. Sorry... the rest you said was the results of that.

Too much to unravel having failed to see what I was saying.

Jesus is God. The same God as the Father. One God!

It is how God is presented through Jesus that allows us to know the Father. Same God. One God.

No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship
with the Father, has made him known. [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen;
He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known] John 1:18​

A pastor I used to correspond with explained that the Greek word used for Jesus revealing the Father in John 1:18 is the same Greek word commanded of pastors to exegete the Word. Meaning? Jesus, in effect, is the Father being interpreted to us in terms which we can relate to. For Jesus having a human nature? Uses that nature as the means to make God knowable to humans. The Father comes to us through him! To hear Jesus speaking is to hear the Father. For God the Father is being interpreted to us by the Son in a way we can grasp and comprehend. In the end, its all the same God. One God.

Jesus is God. The same God as the Father. One God!

Yes.
Same God.
Different persons.

A pastor I used to correspond with explained that the Greek word used for Jesus revealing the Father in John 1:18 is the same Greek word commanded of pastors to exegete the Word.

Yes, that is correct.

Meaning? Jesus, in effect, is the Father being interpreted to us in terms which we can relate to.

No, it means "revealed".
So let me get this straight... You don't read or understood Greek, and so a pastor told you something about the Greek, you ran with it, and developed your own understanding. Is that it?

For Jesus having a human nature? Uses that nature as the means to make God knowable to humans. The Father comes to us through him! To hear Jesus speaking is to hear the Father. For God the Father is being interpreted to us by the Son in a way we can grasp and comprehend. In the end, its all the same God. One God.

This is all gobbledy gook.
Jesus is deity/God.

The One to seek is the One at your door this day knocking, and any man that will open it and let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you.

We do not wait on God to do something, He waits on you to do something of Him.

good

but to us it must...
1 Corinthians 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Wrong.
Just because it is used in one instance to refer to the Father, does not mean it refers only to the Father in ALL instances.

"... and the Word was God" (John 1:1)
"The Christ, who is GOD over all!" (Rom. 5:5).
"Our great God and Saviour, Jesus Christ" (Tit. 2:13)
"our God and Saviour, Jesus Christ" (2 Pet. 1:1)

Then he must be another God.

Impossible, since only one God exists.
They are the same one God.

Do you not teach that Jesus is God.

Yes, because that's what the Bible teaches (see above).

If he is not the father then he must be another god apart from the father.

Wrong.
You are conflating "person" and "being".
There is only one God (being).
There are three persons in the Godhead.

Three persons does NOT mean "three gods".

That is what trins do they deny the very thing they teach.

Not at all.
You simply demonstrate you don't UNDERSTAND what we teach.

The Greeks have many Gods/ deities. are you Greek?

We only have ONE god/deity.

Yes.
Same God.
Different persons.
That is so lame and statements from ignorance for who God is from lack of you being in Him and He be in you as one.
Yes, that is correct.
Actually Paul entered the term Christ at Antioch. Before that we who are anointed of God were referred to as saints.
No, it means "revealed".
So let me get this straight... You don't read or understood Greek, and so a pastor told you something about the Greek, you ran with it, and developed your own understanding. Is that it?
That is the way of all denominations.
This is all gobbledy gook.
Jesus is deity/God.
Actually Jesus receieved the deity of God when he was about thirty years old in Matt 3:16. SO do we all who has received the very same from HGod Himself. And when, or if, you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

So why do you have three?

I don't.
I only have one.

that is false. None of them says "Jesus is God"

You are in denial.

therefore he is not God.

Therefore He IS God.

No it is not. You are projecting more than one God.

Nope.
Not at all.
I am projecting more than one PERSON in the Godhead.

You are ASSUMING a uni-personal godhead.
This is unBiblical.

If the father is not the son, then you have two deities...

Your logic is incredibly faulty.
It's a non-sequitur.

You simply want to BEGIN with the premise, "The Trinity must be false".
But you haven't demonstrated it to be false.

If they are one deity then they are each other.

Wrong.

You are trying to pull a fast one, but I am ahead of you. If they are one deity which one is it?

YHWH.

the father or the son?

Yes.
You are not allowed to limit the godhead to one person.

The One to seek is the One at your door this day knocking, and any man that will open it and let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you.

We do not wait on God to do something, He waits on you to do something of Him.
Psalm 27:14
Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Back