Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god.

These who worship a man as a god do not know the God of Spirit who came to that man in Matt 3:16 and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man from lack in receiving that God in themselves who would do the same as He did in Jesus, but because they worship a different god from the One who did send Jesus to teach them His ways, the ways of God who was in Jesus is out the window.

IOr sonic is they cam read how God came to Jesus, they can read how Jesus said he could do noting without that God who sent him, and they can read how Jesus prayed to his God for you to be like Him with He in you and you inHim as one as Jesus was one in Him in John 17. And they can read Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 where he was clear that the kingdom of God does not come with observation as these seek a man to come as a god and save them but is within them.

These do not believe the ways of Jesus at all, for they like to have power over Jesus in his ways in the Father to make their own beliefs their gods. Some here worship three gods and call it a trinity LOL.

These has no intent in following the ways of Jesus in the Father.
You do not seem to know what you are saying.

Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god when it is very clear that God sent Jesus to us tho show us His way that we may be as the one He sent?

เล่นpg slot

Good question. There isn’t a single command in the Bible for people to either worship men or anything about a command for people to worship Christ, a man.

Actually, there’s a lot against worshipping humans, animals, statues, things like that. It’s a church denomination teaching. Was never taught in the earliest church or the Bible.

You worship Jesus as a god because you never have turned to God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 to see His ways as Jesus learned of God Himself.
FYI Gary, Jesus was the WORD in John 1:1 and it CLEARLY states that the WORD " Was God " and " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit )! Then God the Word of John 1:1 ( through whom ALL things were created as per John 1:3 & Colossians 1:16 ) " became FLESH " ( incarnate as Jesus Christ the God-Man ) in John 1:14! Jesus is God ( not a god as you WRONGFULLY posted )! Case closed Gary!

Actually, there’s a lot against worshipping humans, animals, statues, things like that. It’s a church denomination teaching. Was never taught in the earliest church or the Bible.

All references to "God" (which means "deity") do not necessarily refer to the Father.
Yes, the Father sent Jesus.
Yes, the Father is God.
But that doesn't deny that Jesus is deity/God as well.

From the Bible:

John 1:1
... and the Word was God. ... 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, ...
John 20:28 Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”
Acts 20:28 ... the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood.
Rom. 9:5
... according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, ...
Phil. 2:5 ... yours in Christ Jesus, 6 who, though he was in the form of God, ...
Col. 2:9 For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily,
Titus 2:13 ... the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
2Pet. 1:1 ... by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:
Heb. 1:8 But of the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever,

The Earliest church:

(Clement, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr, Melito of Sardis, Irenaeus, Clement of Alexandria, Tertullian, Hippolytus, etc.)

The scepter of the majesty of God, even our Lord Jesus Christ, came not in the pomp of arrogance or of pride” (Clement of Rome, 1Clem 16:2)

“Brethren, we ought so to think of Jesus Christ, as of God, as of the Judge of quick and dead.” (Clement of Rome, 2Clem. 1:1)

“... predestined, before time was, to be—to her abiding and unchanging glory—forever united and chosen, through real suffering, by the will of the Father and Jesus Christ our God.” (Ignatius, Eph. 1:0)

“Why do we not all become wise, having received knowledge of God, that is, Jesus Christ!“ (Ignatius, Eph. 17:2)

“The fact is, our God Jesus Christ was conceived by Mary according to God’s dispensation of the seed of David, it is true,..." (Ignatius, Eph. 18:2)

God was making His appearance in human form to mold the newness of eternal life:” (Ignatius, Eph. 19:3)

Tral. 7:1 And you will do so if you are not puffed up and cling inseparably to God Jesus Christ, to the bishop, and to the precepts of the Apostles. (Ignatius, Tral. 7:1)

“Ignatius, also called Theophorus, to the Church that has found mercy in the transcendent Majesty of the Most High Father and of Jesus Christ, His only Son; the church by the will of Him who willed all things that exist, beloved and illuminated through the faith and love of Jesus Christ our God; […] Heartiest good wishes for unimpaired joy in Jesus Christ our God, to those who are united in flesh and spirit by every commandment of His;” (Ignatius, Rom. 1:0)

“Nothing that is seen is good. Our God Jesus Christ certainly is the more clearly seen now that He is in the Father." (Ignatius, Rom. 3:3)

I extol Jesus Christ, the God who has granted you such wisdom. For I have observed that you are thoroughly trained in unshaken faith, being nailed, as it were, to the Cross of the Lord Jesus Christ both in body and in soul,…" (Ignatius, Smyr. 1:1)

"it was good of you to give them a warm reception as to servants of Christ God“ (Ignatius, Smyr. 10:1)

“I say good-bye to you all forever in Jesus Christ our God, through whom I wish you to be united with God and under His watchful eye. "(Ignatius, Poly. 8:3)

“and may He grant unto you a lot and portion among His saints, and to us with you, and to all that are under heaven, who shall believe on our Lord and God Jesus Christ and on His Father that raised him from the dead. (Polycarp, Phil. 12:2)

“but now you will permit me first to recount the prophecies, which I wish to do in order to prove that Christ is called both God and Lord of hosts, and Jacob, in parable by the Holy Spirit; ” (Justin Martyr, Dialogue with Trypho, 36)

“For if you had understood what has been written by the prophets, you would not have denied that He was God, Son of the only, unbegotten, unutterable God.” (Justin Martyr, Dialogue with Trypho, 126)

“And that Christ being Lord, and God the Son of God, and appearing formerly in power as Man, and Angel, and in the glory of fire as at the bush, so also was manifested at the judgment executed on Sodom,” (Justin Martyr, Dialogue with Trypho, 128)

“For they who affirm that the Son is the Father, are proved neither to have become acquainted with the Father, nor to know that the Father of the universe has a Son; who also, being the first-begotten Word of God, is even God." (Justin Martyr, First Apology, 63)

He that hung up the earth in space was Himself hanged up; He that fixed the heavens was fixed with nails; He that bore up the earth was borne up on a tree; the Lord of all was subjected to ignominy in a naked body—God put to death! the King of Israel slain with Israel’s right hand! Alas for the new wickedness of the new murder! The Lord was exposed with naked body: He was not deemed worthy even of covering; and, in order that He might not be seen, the luminaries turned away, and the day became darkened because they slew God, who hung naked on the tree.” (Melito of Sardis, Part V)

“ the ascension into heaven in the flesh of the beloved Christ Jesus, our Lord, and His [future] manifestation from heaven in the glory of the Father ‘to gather all things in one,’ and to raise up anew all flesh of the whole human race, in order that to Christ Jesus, our Lord, and God, and Saviour, and King, according to the will of the invisible Father,” (Irenaeus, Against Heresies, 1.10.1)

This Word, then, the Christ, the cause of both our being at first (for He was in God) and of our well-being, this very Word has now appeared as man, He alone being both, both God and man—[...] for the Word, who “was with God,” and by whom all things were created, has appeared as our Teacher. The Word, who in the beginning bestowed on us life as Creator when He formed us, taught us to live well when He appeared as our Teacher; that as God He might afterwards conduct us to the life which never ends.” (Clement of Alexandria, Exhortation to the Heathen, 1)

“For God alone is without sin; and the only man without sin is Christ, since Christ is also God.” (Tertullian, Treatise on the Soul, Part 1, 41)

“The Logos alone of this God is from God himself; wherefore also the Logos is God, being the substance of God.” (Hippolytus, Refutation of All Heresies, 10.29)

You do not seem to know what you are saying.
Probably seems that way for some I agree, truth is I understand them perfectly, I cant help but understand them perfectly for I have the mind of Christ, these are lacking to have His same mind and be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following. One cant know the truths at all without Him as your own mind, Spirit.

Probably seems that way for son I agree, truth is I understand them perfectly, I cant help but understand them perfectly for I have the mind of Christ, these are lacking to have His same mind and be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.

No, you don't.
Christ was humble.

All references to "God" (which means "deity") do not necessarily refer to the Father.
Yes, the Father is God.

From the Bible:

... and the Word was God. ... 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, ...
Amen I am His flesh, the place God resides His temple.
I said the same thing when I saw that God didnt have flesh and bone because He is Spirit and not flesh. I said my Lord and my God as well as Thomas did.
His church is exactly as Jesus was no different at all and we walk as he walks in His same light. We are anointed of God just as Jesus was, these denominations are not His church, that are Catholics, Mormons, LDS, Jehovas witness, etc. And most of these are Pauline not christian any all.
Rom. 9:5 ... according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, ..
God is over all flesh who has received Him within as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. He isn't over all who are not as He is and perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect nor do these walk as He walks His same light with the same signs following do they? These has their own ways for their gods.
Phil. 2:5 ... yours in Christ Jesus, 6 who, though he was in the form of God, ...
Just as we all are in the form of God who is born of God, born again in His exact same image as Jesus was. Even Adam learned that lesson and became like God to know this difference. Gen 3:22, it is nothing new and wasn't new when Jesus became like God too know this difference in Matt 3:16 where God came and reveals who He is in that man. He would do the same in you if you repent and obey and recieve as Jesus did.
Yes the deity of the Father dwells in us all who has His same mind to be His anointed, which is Christ in you. or is supposed to be within you.
Titus 2:13 ... the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
The One you should be seeking at at your door knocking this day, and none who will open it and let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you as well as He came into Jesus in Matt 3:16.
Yes I am the righteousness of God by receiving His Mind, or Spirit the Mind is called, just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. You are supposed to receive the same from God -- and Jesus can save you if you will follow him to the One who saved him in Matt 3:16. He would do the very same in you and open up who He is and all of His heaven in you, but that isn't going to happen is it?
Yes I am His son and I do sit with Him in His throne for I have overcome this world. Rev 3:21-22.

Yes, the Father is God.

From the Bible:

Rom. 9:5
... according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, ...

The Earliest church:

(Clement, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr, Melito of Sardis, Irenaeus, Clement of Alexandria, Tertullian, Hippolytus, etc.)

The scepter of the majesty of God, even our Lord Jesus Christ, came not in the pomp of arrogance or of pride” (Clement of Rome, 1Clem 16:2)

“Brethren, we ought so to think of Jesus Christ, as of God, as of the Judge of quick and dead.” (Clement of Rome, 2Clem. 1:1)

“... predestined, before time was, to be—to her abiding and unchanging glory—forever united and chosen, through real suffering, by the will of the Father and Jesus Christ our God.” (Ignatius, Eph. 1:0)

“Why do we not all become wise, having received knowledge of God, that is, Jesus Christ!“ (Ignatius, Eph. 17:2)

“The fact is, our God Jesus Christ was conceived by Mary according to God’s dispensation of the seed of David, it is true,..." (Ignatius, Eph. 18:2)

God was making His appearance in human form to mold the newness of eternal life:” (Ignatius, Eph. 19:3)

Tral. 7:1 And you will do so if you are not puffed up and cling inseparably to God Jesus Christ, to the bishop, and to the precepts of the Apostles. (Ignatius, Tral. 7:1)

“Ignatius, also called Theophorus, to the Church that has found mercy in the transcendent Majesty of the Most High Father and of Jesus Christ, His only Son; the church by the will of Him who willed all things that exist, beloved and illuminated through the faith and love of Jesus Christ our God; […] Heartiest good wishes for unimpaired joy in Jesus Christ our God, to those who are united in flesh and spirit by every commandment of His;” (Ignatius, Rom. 1:0)

“Nothing that is seen is good. Our God Jesus Christ certainly is the more clearly seen now that He is in the Father." (Ignatius, Rom. 3:3)

I extol Jesus Christ, the God who has granted you such wisdom. For I have observed that you are thoroughly trained in unshaken faith, being nailed, as it were, to the Cross of the Lord Jesus Christ both in body and in soul,…" (Ignatius, Smyr. 1:1)

"it was good of you to give them a warm reception as to servants of Christ God“ (Ignatius, Smyr. 10:1)

“I say good-bye to you all forever in Jesus Christ our God, through whom I wish you to be united with God and under His watchful eye. "(Ignatius, Poly. 8:3)

“and may He grant unto you a lot and portion among His saints, and to us with you, and to all that are under heaven, who shall believe on our Lord and God Jesus Christ and on His Father that raised him from the dead. (Polycarp, Phil. 12:2)

“but now you will permit me first to recount the prophecies, which I wish to do in order to prove that Christ is called both God and Lord of hosts, and Jacob, in parable by the Holy Spirit; ” (Justin Martyr, Dialogue with Trypho, 36)

“For if you had understood what has been written by the prophets, you would not have denied that He was God, Son of the only, unbegotten, unutterable God.” (Justin Martyr, Dialogue with Trypho, 126)

“And that Christ being Lord, and God the Son of God, and appearing formerly in power as Man, and Angel, and in the glory of fire as at the bush, so also was manifested at the judgment executed on Sodom,” (Justin Martyr, Dialogue with Trypho, 128)

“For they who affirm that the Son is the Father, are proved neither to have become acquainted with the Father, nor to know that the Father of the universe has a Son; who also, being the first-begotten Word of God, is even God." (Justin Martyr, First Apology, 63)

He that hung up the earth in space was Himself hanged up; He that fixed the heavens was fixed with nails; He that bore up the earth was borne up on a tree; the Lord of all was subjected to ignominy in a naked body—God put to death! the King of Israel slain with Israel’s right hand! Alas for the new wickedness of the new murder! The Lord was exposed with naked body: He was not deemed worthy even of covering; and, in order that He might not be seen, the luminaries turned away, and the day became darkened because they slew God, who hung naked on the tree.” (Melito of Sardis, Part V)

“ the ascension into heaven in the flesh of the beloved Christ Jesus, our Lord, and His [future] manifestation from heaven in the glory of the Father ‘to gather all things in one,’ and to raise up anew all flesh of the whole human race, in order that to Christ Jesus, our Lord, and God, and Saviour, and King, according to the will of the invisible Father,” (Irenaeus, Against Heresies, 1.10.1)

This Word, then, the Christ, the cause of both our being at first (for He was in God) and of our well-being, this very Word has now appeared as man, He alone being both, both God and man—[...] for the Word, who “was with God,” and by whom all things were created, has appeared as our Teacher. The Word, who in the beginning bestowed on us life as Creator when He formed us, taught us to live well when He appeared as our Teacher; that as God He might afterwards conduct us to the life which never ends.” (Clement of Alexandria, Exhortation to the Heathen, 1)

“For God alone is without sin; and the only man without sin is Christ, since Christ is also God.” (Tertullian, Treatise on the Soul, Part 1, 41)

“The Logos alone of this God is from God himself; wherefore also the Logos is God, being the substance of God.” (Hippolytus, Refutation of All Heresies, 10.29)

This is what the earliest church believed:

1. Yeshua called his Father the one and only true God (John 17:3)
2. The one and only true God sent Yeshua (John 14:28)
3. God the Father is greater than Yeshua. (John 14:28)
4. Yeshua does not know the hour of the return, only the Father does. (Matthew 24:36)
5. Yeshua denied being good, claiming only God is good in the objective sense of the word. (Mark 10:18)
6. Yeshua is the head of man and God is the head of Yeshua. (1 Corinthians 11:3)
7. Yeshua is a mediator between men and God. (1 Timothy 2:5)
8. Yeshua cannot do anything on his own, but acts in accordance with the Father's will. (John 8:28-30)
9. He responded to blasphemy accusations by saying he is a man, contrary to the charges against him that he was making himself God (John 8:40)
10. Yeshua needed to grow in wisdom and knowledge like a regular man who isn't omniscient (Luke 5:52)
11. There is one God the Father and one lord Yeshua. (1 Corinthians 8:4-6)
12: Yeshua is seated at God's right (Colossians 3:1)
13. Yeshua didn't know about fig season (Mark 11:12-13)
14. Yeshua prays to God asking why he was forsaken by Him (Matthew 27:46)
15. Yeshua called his Father his God (John 20:17)
16. Yeshua said only God the Father is to be worshipped. (Matthew 4:10)

This is what the earliest church believed:

1. Yeshua called his Father the one and only true God (John 17:3)
2. The one and only true God sent Yeshua (John 14:28)
3. God the Father is greater than Yeshua. (John 14:28)
4. Yeshua does not know the hour of the return, only the Father does. (Matthew 24:36)
5. Yeshua denied being good, claiming only God is good in the objective sense of the word. (Mark 10:18)
6. Yeshua is the head of man and God is the head of Yeshua. (1 Corinthians 11:3)
7. Yeshua is a mediator between men and God. (1 Timothy 2:5)
8. Yeshua cannot do anything on his own, but acts in accordance with the Father's will. (John 8:28-30)
9. He responded to blasphemy accusations by saying he is a man, contrary to the charges against him that he was making himself God (John 8:40)
10. Yeshua needed to grow in wisdom and knowledge like a regular man who isn't omniscient (Luke 5:52)
11. There is one God the Father and one lord Yeshua. (1 Corinthians 8:4-6)
12: Yeshua is seated at God's right (Colossians 3:1)
13. Yeshua didn't know about fig season (Mark 11:12-13)
14. Yeshua prays to God asking why he was forsaken by Him (Matthew 27:46)
15. Yeshua called his Father his God (John 20:17)
16. Yeshua said only God the Father is to be worshipped. (Matthew 4:10)

So you DENY both the Bible and the Earliest church, both of which YOU claimed (falsely) did not believe Jesus was God.

So it is a waste of time to converse with you further.
I have given the proof for any reasonable individual (which you are not).
Good day.

So you DENY both the Bible and the Earliest church, both of which YOU claimed (falsely) did not believe Jesus was God.

So it is a waste of time to converse with you further.
I have given the proof for any reasonable individual (which you are not).
Good day.

I gave you a numbered list of nothing but scripture that clearly denies the deity of Christ as God, but maintains he is the Son of God. Sorry that you seem to dislike that this is what the earliest church believed, but that's just the reality. Denominations today are pretty far gone and you should get away from them.

I gave you a numbered list of nothing but scripture that clearly denies the deity of Christ as God,

1) You first made claims about what the Bible historically teaches, and what the "Earliest churches" taught. You were proven wrong, so you ignore the FACTS.

2) So then you change goalposts, and instead try to argue about other passages of Scripture, NONE of which deny the deity of Christ.

So like I said, there's no point in arguing with you, since you clearly don't understand Scripture, and you don't know how to think logically and rationally.

but maintains he is the Son of God.

He is God.
He is Son of God.

Just like I am man.
I am son of man.

Just like my cat is cat.
And my cat is daughter of cat.

There is no "contradiction".

Sorry that you seem to dislike that this is what the earliest church believed,

I already PROVED to you that the "earliest churches" (by their own writings) taught:
- "Christ God";
- "Jesus our God and Lord";
- "God hung on a tree".

I'm sorry you are in denial about what the "earliest churches" actually taught.

1) You first made claims about what the Bible historically teaches, and what the "Earliest churches" taught. You were proven wrong, so you ignore the FACTS.

2) So then you change goalposts, and instead try to argue about other passages of Scripture, NONE of which deny the deity of Christ.

So like I said, there's no point in arguing with you, since you clearly don't understand Scripture, and you don't know how to think logically and rationally.

He is God.
He is Son of God.

Just like I am man.
I am son of man.

Just like my cat is cat.

I already PROVED to you that the "earliest churches" (by their own writings) taught:
- "Christ God";
- "God hung on a tree".

Gos is an invisible Spirit and not a man.

He is God.
He is Son of God.

So that means the Father is God the Son of God's God?

Just like I am man.
I am son of man.

So Solomon the son of David is David?

Just like my cat is cat.

So your God is not an identity but a something akin to a species? How novel.

Have you not noticed that "son of God" means "son of the Father"?

And have you not noticed that fact totally wipes out your argument here? [This is your cue to resort to denial. Try stomping your feet if you think it might help.]

- "Christ God";
- "God hung on a tree".

Irenaeus wrote a hefty five volume work where his main argument against the Gnostics was the true identity of the one God. Funny, but he didn't make a single argument about a Triune God. Strange how Irenaeus never got around to it eh?

But he did say this:

I have proved, in a variety of ways, that the Son of God accomplished the whole dispensation and have shown that there is none other called God by the Scriptures except the Father of all, and the Son, and those who possess the adoption. Book IV, preface

Isn't that interesting?

And have you not noticed that fact totally wipes out your argument here? [This is your cue to resort to denial. Try stomping your feet if you think it might help.]

Irenaeus wrote a hefty five volume work where his main argument against the Gnostics was the true identity of the one God. Funny, but he didn't make a single argument about a Triune God. Strange how Irenaeus never got around to it eh?

But he did say this:

I have proved, in a variety of ways, that the Son of God accomplished the whole dispensation and have shown that there is none other called God by the Scriptures except the Father of all, and the Son, and those who possess the adoption. Book IV, preface

Isn't that interesting?
FYI the one GOD consists of 3 Divine Persons called Father, Son, & Holy Spirit! Each Divine Person can be called God, just like one Human has a body, soul, & spirit as per 1 Thess.5:23! Each of those 3 can be called Human ( Human body, Human soul, & Human spirit ) without actually being 3 Humans! The one GOD is a TRINITY ( FSHS ) and one Human is a trinity ( Body, Soul & Spitit )! Case closed!

FYI the one GOD consists of 3 Divine Persons called Father, Son, & Holy Spirit! Each Divine Person can be called God, just like one Human has a body, soul, & spirit as per 1 Thess.5:23! Each of those 3 can be called Human ( Human body, Human soul, & Human spirit ) without actually being 3 Humans! The one GOD is a TRINITY! Case closed!
---

FYI the one GOD consists of 3 Divine Persons called Father, Son, & Holy Spirit! Each Divine Person can be called God, just like one Human has a body, soul, & spirit as per 1 Thess.5:23! Each of those 3 can be called Human ( Human body, Human soul, & Human spirit ) without actually being 3 Humans! The one GOD is a TRINITY ( FSHS ) and one Human is a trinity ( Body, Soul & Spitit )! Case closed!

The Only God is the God of Jesus.

Of course not.
The Father is not the Son.

But they are one God.

I don't understand why you feel the need to constantly and repeatedly mock your Creator.

Of course not.
Solomon is "man".
David is "man".

But they are different "persons".

The Father is God.
The Son is God.
There is only one God.
But they are different "persons".
It's not a difficult concept to understand, unless you're TRYING not to understand it.

"God" (deity) is "what" the Father is.
"The Father" is WHO the Father is.

Do you not understand the difference between a "who" and a "what"?

Of course that's true.
Why is it even relevant?
And have you not noticed that fact totally wipes out your argument here?

No, I haven't.
Please do try to explain.
Of course, the Trinity hasn't been disproved in 2000 years, so good luck with that!

[This is your cue to resort to denial. Try stomping your feet if you think it might help.]

Mockery is not a fruit of the Spirit.
No wonder you don't know God.

Not particularly.
But I hold to sola Scriptura, so what Irenaeus wrote isn't really relevant, is it?

But he did say this:

It appears you don't read so well.

Do you like Irenaeus?
So do I.

Let's read some more, shall we?

“that He received for drink, vinegar and gall; that He was despised among the people, and humbled Himself even to death and that He is the holy Lord, the Wonderful, the Counsellor, the Beautiful in appearance, and the Mighty God, coming on the clouds as the Judge of all men;—all these things did the Scriptures prophesy of Him.” (Irenaeus, Against Heresies, 3.19.2)

“Carefully, then, has the Holy Ghost pointed out, by what has been said, His birth from a virgin, and His essence, that He is God (for the name Emmanuel indicates this).” (Irenaeus, Against Heresies, 3.21.4)

Christ Himself, therefore, together with the Father, is the God of the living, who spake to Moses, and who was also manifested to the fathers.” (Irenaeus, Against Heresies, 4.5.2)

“while He received testimony from all that He was very man, and that He was very God, from the Father, from the Spirit, from angels,...” (Irenaeus, Against Heresies, 4.6.7)

Isn't that interesting?

It's interesting that you deny the clear teachings of Scripture.

Not your view from a main in carnality doesnt have a clue what these receieved from God themselves back when.
Actually it it you who argues with the Bible and God and Jesus for what it really says.
There is no since in arguing because you do not understand the spiritual content in the writings. You have a belief system instead if having the mins of the One who inspired it.
He is God.
God is God, Jesus was His son,
He is Son of God.
Amen, so are we all who is born of God, born again as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. This is why you cant understand anything of the Bible from lack in having Gods mind, the mind of Christ to be anointed of GHod as Jesus was starting in Matt 3:16. That is what he became like God to know this difference. You just do not believe what you read because you apply your own opinions about from a carnal mind.
Just like I am man.
I am son of man.
Yes everyone on this [lanet was made of a woman born under the law just as Jesus was.
Just like my cat is cat.
Amen and just like my Father of me.
Oh there is for you for sure!
- "Christ God";
Actually they taught that Christ is Gods anointing in man His temple, we have His same mind and we awl;k in it no different from Jesus. You do not follow the ways of Jesus at all to be born of God. Even your cat is in the image of his father, but not you.
Jesus my brother for we obey our same Father.
- "God hung on a tree".
No Jesus hing on a tree, God is a Spirit and Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone. You truly are ignorant of anything of God.
Dont feel sorry for us, we are of the early church where God comes to ud all who will receive Him as Jesus and these others receieved His same Mind. See Matt 3:16 this is when Jesus came to life in the Father, and all today who has received the same has come to life in the Father, you are dead in sin is the real truth here.

Last edited:
Back