Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god.

JonHawk

SO am I and all who has from our Father that what Jesus had from our Father. We have collected our inheritance of His Kingdom, mind, Spirit, and walk init as He walks in it.
In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, 12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise; Eph 1

JonHawk

SO am I, read John 17. But I understand that you are not one in the Father for sure. That would be gnosticism wouldn't it?
That would be the covenant of God through Christ.
I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. John 17 But we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation. Rom 5:10-11

Gary Mac

That would be the covenant of God through Christ.
Yes it would if you only would receive the Christ to be Gods anointed yourself but that isn't going to happen is it?
I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—
Bingo.
23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity.
But for you that isn't possible to be in union with Jesus in th aFather as he was in the Father.
John 17 But we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation. Rom 5:10-11
Not through but by Jesus Christ to have the same from the Father as he had from the Father. See Matt 3:16 where Jesus received the same from the Father as we all do who is born of God, born again as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. You dont have a clue what it is to be born again to have His same mind and be like Him and walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following ... that is very obvious.

JonHawk

Yes it would if you only would receive the Christ to be Gods anointed yourself but that isn't going to happen is it?
Christ died for all so that we are renewed through him who was raised again.
Not through but by Jesus Christ .... You dont have a clue what it is to be born again ... that is very obvious.
Yet now we no longer regard Christ according to the flesh: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come;
All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ Jesus; 2 Cor 5:15-18

Gary Mac

He isn't raised in you at all, you still hold him in a grave just as man has been doing for 2000 years, and 4000 years before that.
Yet now we no longer regard Christ according to the flesh: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come;
But you regard him as flesh for to you Jesus was a god.
All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ Jesus; 2 Cor 5:15-18
Who reconciled me to himself just as He reconciled Jesus to Himself in Matt 3:16.

101G

Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god when it is very clear that God sent Jesus to us tho show us His way that we may be as the one He sent?

เล่นpg slot
Addressing the OP, not a "god", but the "GOD". for he is the ONLY TRUE God. how do we KNOW this? answer, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."
his, God's OWN ARM? yes, is not your "own" arm you? and to know who God's ..... "OWN" .... ARM is, (just read Isaiah Chapter 53).

there is no way to miss that.

:ninja:

JonHawk

He isn't raised in you at all, you still hold him in a grave ...
God raised Him up since it was impossible for Him to be held in death’s power. Acts 2:24
But you regard him as flesh for to you Jesus was a god.
I am the First and the Last [absolute Deity, the Son of God], 18 and the Ever-living One.
I died, but see, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of [absolute control and victory over] death; Rev 1:17-18

Gary Mac

God raised Him up since it was impossible for Him to be held in death’s power. Acts 2:24

I am the First and the Last [absolute Deity, the Son of God], 18 and the Ever-living One.
I died, but see, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of [absolute control and victory over] death; Rev 1:17-18
You dont have a clue who God is.

JonHawk

JonHawk said:

You dont have a clue who God is.
This isn't a game of clue.
No one has seen God [His essence, His divine nature] at any time; the [One and] only begotten divine Son of God
who is one with the Father, He has revealed Him. John 1:18

Gary Mac

JonHawk said:

It is for you
No one has seen God [His essence, His divine nature] at any time; the [One and] only begotten divine Son of God
Everyone who has seen Him as He is is like Him, 1 John 3, you just havent seen Him is all, that is the real clue.

JonHawk

JonHawk said:
It is for you Everyone who has seen Him as He is is like Him, 1 John 3,
By this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has graciously given us. 1 John 3:24

The world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.
On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. John 14:18-20

Gary Mac

By this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has graciously given us. 1 John 3:24
Only if you have received His same mind as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, and walk as He walks in that same mind with the same signs following, holy pure and without sin. But because that antichrist agnostic spirit that you are advocate of, that is impossible isn't it? For to you His ways is gnostic lies. Jesus was accused of the same by the same for his gnostic beliefs that Gods Spirit resides in man.
The world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.
But for you he is in a grave and you are trying to resurrect him from your own merit.
On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. John 14:18-20
That day came a long time ago in me just as Jesus came to that same realization in Matt 3:16 that is a lie for you. You never will reach that day as long as you see His ways as gnostic lies.

JonHawk

Having been united together in the likeness of His death, we are certainly united in the likeness of His resurrection.
But for you he is in a grave and you are trying to resurrect him from your own merit.
Your gnostic delusions have nothing to do with God's power to raise the dead,
Just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we walk in newness of life. Rom 6:4

Gary Mac

Having been united together in the likeness of His death, we are certainly united in the likeness of His resurrection.
Actually because Gods is risen in me just as He was in Jesus in Matt 3:16 I am in His likeness, there is no other image of God than to be like Him and in His same image.
But He keeps trying to raise you from that dead state of mind.
Just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we walk in newness of life. Rom 6:4
Not for you however, for to receive that newness of life that God opened in Jesus in Matt 3:16 to be opened in you the same is foreign to your agnostic mind where the ways of God do not exist at all for you. totally antichrist.

JonHawk

Actually because Gods is risen in me ....there is no other image of God than to be like Him and in His same image.

to be opened in you the same is foreign to your agnostic mind where the ways of God do not exist at all for you. totally antichrist.
Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be united to another—to Him who was raised from the dead, to bear fruit to God. Rom 7:4

Gary Mac

Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be united to another—to Him who was raised from the dead, to bear fruit to God. Rom 7:4
As long as you keep arguing with Jesus and God in their ways you never will be united with them.

JonHawk

As long as you keep arguing with Jesus and God in their ways you never will be united with them.
It's not the prerogative of blind gnostics; Now He who establishes us [in joint fellowship] in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts 2 Cor 1:21