Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god.

Because the Bible teaches He is the proper recipient of worship.
It doesnt at all. Gods Spirit in the man His deity at work in the man is worthy of worship and we all who has received the same deity from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 has that same worshiper of our God in us the very same way that Jesus received from God.

Jesus referred to this know knowledge as born again. If you worship a man as a god then you are a throw back from Greek and Egyptian myths who worshiped men as gods.

No, it does not. The father is the proper recipient of worship.
John 4:23
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
It is amazing that people can read these things yet do not believe them so they conjuring their own gods. .

Jesus said it sir ... Take your complaint to Jesus, and tell him he is wrong to say...
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

You dodged Revelation 5:9.
Try again.

Try again.
Everyone who has seen God as He really is is like Him, 1 John 3. And as with Jesus in Matt 3:16 where he took the book and that what was sealed was opened in Jesus just as He does the same in us all who has receieved Gods same mind, disposition and walk in it as He walks in it with noting hidden that was hidden. He opens up all off who He is and all of His heaven in us all who has receieved Him as Jesus did. As Adam did, Gen 3:22, as Abraham did, as Moses did, as 120 did and all tod ay who has receieved His same mind. or Spirit the mind is called in the book.

Born again is exactly that what Jesus receieved from God in Matt 3"16 that new knowledge

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

You have not answered the question...Why are you claiming that Jesus is God?
Jesus said his father is God. Jesus said he is the son of God...
John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

The problem some have is not understanding the passages that tel us the Lord Jesus Christ is God.
And, then fail to see that his second nature of humanity is not God.
He is two natures in union. One is God. One is human.

Ironically..

God made Himself such an excellent expression of Himself as expressed as a man, for men to understand God with? That it fools some into thinking that He is only human.

John 1:18 explains why that is so.

A typical translation can render the manifestation of Christ as follows.

No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God
and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known."

And, a pastor I used to correspond with who knew Greek, told me that the same word used to describe the function of Jesus concerning God, is the same Greek word commanded of pastors in regard to exegeting Scripture for their congregations.

That Greek word when more accurately translated would be rendered more like what the Amplified Bible presents for us, as follows.

[He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen;

He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

Jesus takes God, who transcends our abilities to perceive God - and transforms His communication of God into something that we as men can relate to! In other words?

Jesus is being God expressed in a manner we are able know God!

grace and peace!

Try again.
Rev 5:9 is referring to the lamb of God , Jesus who prevails to take the book from God...God is not the lamb, is he? Read it slowly.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Nothing in Rev 5:9 says that Jesus is God. In fact, you are dodging, true worshippers worship the Father.

The problem some have is not understanding the passages that tel us the Lord Jesus Christ is God.
The problem you have is you refuse to accept Jesus' words...If Jesus is God and his father is God that is two Gods. How many gods do you have?
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
And, then fail to see that his second nature of humanity is not God.
He is two natures in union. One is God. One is human.
That means you have one God who is spirit "The father" and a second God Jesus, who has two natures, man and God. Either way, you have two Gods.
Ironically..

God made Himself such an excellent expression of Himself as expressed as a man, for men to understand God with? That it fools some into thinking that He is only human.
You are not making any sense...If God made himself as a man then he was a man. You seem to be saying that God made a God-man and is trying to pass it off as a man.
John 1:18 explains why that is so.

A typical translation can render the manifestation of Christ as follows.

Still, that makes no sense because it makes God a liar...God said Jesus is his son. You are saying that God is his own son.
And, a pastor I used to correspond with who knew Greek, told me that the same word used to describe the function of Jesus concerning God, is the same Greek word commanded of pastors in regard to exegeting Scripture for their congregations.
You and the pastor may know Greek but you don't know God.
That Greek word when more accurately translated would be rendered more like what the Amplified Bible presents for us, as follows.

[He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen;

He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].
It does not say he has revealed himself does it? You are saying that one God revealed another God.
Jesus takes God, who transcends our abilities to perceive God - and transforms His communication of God into something that we as men can relate to!
like I said you are saying "Jesus who is God takes God who is his father" That is two Gods in any language.
In other words?

Jesus is being God expressed in a manner we are able know God!
There you go again...now you are saying Jesus is being his father. How can Jesus be his father?
grace and peace!
That is more like rubbish and nonsense. You are leading people astray...

The problem you have is you refuse to accept Jesus' words...If Jesus is God and his father is God that is two Gods. How many gods do you have?

That means you have one God who is spirit "The father" and a second God Jesus, who has two natures, man and God. Either way, you have two Gods.

You are not making any sense...If God made himself as a man then he was a man. You seem to be saying that God made a God-man and is trying to pass it off as a man.

Still, that makes no sense because it makes God a liar...God said Jesus is his son. You are saying that God is his own son.

It does not say he has revealed himself does it? You are saying that one God revealed another God.

like I said you are saying "Jesus who is God takes God who is his father" That is two Gods in any language.

There you go again...now you are saying Jesus is being his father. How can Jesus be his father?

They keep mixing Christ Jesus and Jesus Christ.

They keep mixing Christ Jesus and Jesus Christ.
The word Christ means anointed in the Greek language. It is not the name of Jesus. In the Hebrew language, it is Messiah. It appears they don't even know this. They are totally confused. God is not the Messiah, God sent the messiah.

The word Christ means anointed in the Greek language. It is not the name of Jesus. In the Hebrew language, it is Messiah. It appears they don't even know this. They are totally confused. God is not the Messiah, God sent the messiah.
Yes, i m not even mention that Paul usees both terms for a reason...

And at John 20:28 Thomas declares to Jesus Christ Himself, "The Lord of me and the God of me." So Nathan, why did not Jesus tell Thomas what He said at vs17 when Thomas showed up later on, vs24? You know, I go to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God? In short, why does Jesus not correct Thomas and say I'm not your Lord or your God?

Then at verse 29 Jesus says, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are those who have not seen, and yet believed." Since none of us and billions of others have not seen Jesus, we are Blessed, why? Because we are taking God's word without having to see Him and God's word does not lie.

IN GOD THE SON,
james

And at John 20:28 Thomas declares to Jesus Christ Himself, "The Lord of me and the God of me."
Jesus is not two persons, is he?
1 Corinthians 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
So Nathan, why did not Jesus tell Thomas what He said at vs17 when Thomas showed up later on, vs24?
Because Thomas is not saying Jesus is God as you assume. this is what he understands...
Acts 7:56
And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
You know, I go to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God? In short, why does Jesus not correct Thomas and say I'm not your Lord or your God?
He does not have to correct Thomas, you have to correct your misunderstanding. Jesus is Lord and the father is God...
Acts 2:36
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Then at verse 29 Jesus says, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are those who have not seen, and yet believed." Since none of us and billions of others have not seen Jesus, we are Blessed, why? Because we are taking God's word without having to see Him and God's word does not lie.
You are not taking God's word, you are making up your own words...We do not overcome the world by believing that Jesus is God.
1 John 5:5
Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
IN GOD THE SON,
james
There is no mention of a God the son in the scripture. If there was it means that there are more than one Gods.

Unless Paul stated a reason I am not touching it...did Paul state a reason? Please share.
1 Cor 2.
Paul letters addressed to Natural (psychic-soulish) types as well as spiritual (pneumatic) types. When text addreses spirituals Paul generally uses Christ Jesus in case of soulish types Paul uses
Jesus Christ. Text switches accordingly. Sometimes he uses Lord Jesus, Lord when addressing both grouos or spiritual. Spiritual element was supposed to convey the meaning to soulish because soulish element do not understand spiritual issues. E.g.
1"Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God, 2which he promised beforehand through his prophets in the holy Scriptures, 3concerning his Son, who was descended from Davidb according to the flesh 4and was declared to be the Son of God in power according to the Spirit of holiness by his resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord, 5through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith for the sake of his name among all the nations, 6including you who are called to belong to Jesus Christ,"

You are failing to understand what took place in Philippians 2:5-8

Let the same mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus,
who, though he was in the form of God,
did not regard equality with God
as something to be exploited,
but emptied himself,
taking the form of a slave,
being born in human likeness.
And being found in human form,
he humbled himself
and became obedient to the point of death—
even death on a cross."

In order for Him to die in the place for all men? He had to become fully as a man. And, He did just that!

He started out in Heaven as being God and Soul in union. But, when He came down to earth to become as a man?
He needed to fully deny himself His rightful position of utilizing the full powers of God. With His own Soul
He entered the body born of Mary to make himself become as a man!

He successfully made himself to be as a man. And, needed to remain as a man until He could reach the Cross
to die for our sins in our place.

So? While on earth? He did everything as a perfect man of God, a man who loved God the Father. He is to be the role model for all
Christians to follow. Anything Jesus did by means of the Holy Spirit enabling him? Can also be accomplished by mature Christians.
(except - dying in our place on the Cross).

Jesus walked on water? Keep in mind. Peter walked on water. Anything Jesus did as a man? As long as the believer reaches spiritual maturity?
And, its God's will for him to do something? It is possible.

Trouble is, today finding mature believers have become rare as a hen's tooth....

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works
I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than
these, because I am going to the Father."
John 14:12

grace and peace ........

You are failing to understand what took place in Philippians 2:5-8

but emptied himself,
he humbled himself
even death on a cross."
Actually, it is you who are failing to understand. This passage does not say Jesus is God
In order for Him to die in the place for all men? He had to become fully as a man. And, He did just that!
Who? The passage does not say God became a man. Your teaching is contrary to the scripture.
Galatians 4:4
But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
He started out in Heaven as being God and Soul in union.
Who started out in heaven? And where does the scripture say what you wrote?
But, when He came down to earth to become as a man?
Who came down to earth to become a man?
John 6:38
For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
John 17:24
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
He needed to fully deny himself His rightful position of utilizing the full powers of God.
Who? You keep saying He but you are not saying who he is.
With His own Soul
What is a soul?
He entered the body born of Mary to make himself become as a man!
Who ? You are not saying who entered Mary or showing where the scripture says it.
He successfully made himself to be as a man.
Who made himself to be a man...?
Galatians 4:4
But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

And, needed to remain as a man until He could reach the Cross
to die for our sins in our place.
But the same man was resurrected. He did not resurrect as God did he?
So? While on earth? He did everything as a perfect man of God, a man who loved God the Father.
Therefore He is not God. You just refuted yourself.
He is to be the role model for all
Christians to follow.
Therefore He is not God.
Anything Jesus did by means of the Holy Spirit enabling him? Can also be accomplished by mature Christians.
(except - dying in our place on the Cross).
Therefore Jesus is not God.
Jesus walked on water? Keep in mind. Peter walked on water. Anything Jesus did as a man? As long as the believer reaches spiritual maturity?
And, its God's will for him to do something? It is possible.
Therefore Jesus is not God.
Trouble is, today finding mature believers have become rare as a hen's tooth....
You are proof of that.
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works
I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than
these, because I am going to the Father."
John 14:12

grace and peace ........
That verse just refuted you again...Jesus is going to his father. God does not have a father.

Actually, it is you who are failing to understand. This passage does not say Jesus is God
It does not say it in that way. It says he began as God. Then? He made himself to be as a man.

Then? Why did he have to make himself become as a man?????????

Philippians 2:5-8

but emptied himself,
he humbled himself
even death on a cross."