Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god.

Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god when it is very clear that God sent Jesus to us to show us His way that we may be as the one He sent?
เล่นpg slot
Hello doodeepawla02, first off, since I see that you are a new member, welcome to CARM forums :)

As for your question, the historic church has always held that the Lord Jesus Christ is God Himself/the second Member of the Godhead, because the Bible tells us that He is. For instance,

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was ~with~ God, and the Word ~was~ God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

As for why it was necessary for Him to come here as our Savior (not simply as our guide), and why both the Incarnation and the Cross were absolutely necessary for our salvation, here are some Scripture verses that should help begin to explain that.

Romans 5
8 God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ ~died~ for us.
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.
10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

2 Corinthians 5
21 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Hebrews 9

22 All things are cleansed with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
This seems like plenty for now, so I'll stop here to see if you have any comments or questions, and to allow some other members to weigh in.

God bless you!!

--Deuteronomy

Isaiah 53
5 He was pierced through for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our iniquities;
The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him,
And by His scourging we are healed.
6 All of us like sheep have gone astray,
Each of us has turned to his own way;
But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all
To fall on Him.

1 Peter 2

24 He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.

For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls. 1 Peter 2:25
"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish...I and My Father are one." John 10:27-30
doodeepawla02 said:
Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god when it is very clear that God sent Jesus to us to show us His way that we may be as the one He sent?
เล่นpg slot

Deuteronomy said:

:Hello doodeepawla02, first off, since I see that you are a new member, welcome to CARM forums :)

As for your question, the historic church has always held that the Lord Jesus Christ is God Himself/the second Member of the Godhead, because the Bible tells us that He is. For instance,

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was ~with~ God, and the Word ~was~ God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things came into being by Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

As for why it was necessary for Him to come here as our Savior (not simply as our guide), and why both the Incarnation and the Cross were absolutely necessary for our salvation, here are some Scripture verses that should help begin to explain that.

Romans 5
8 God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ ~died~ for us.
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.
10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

2 Corinthians 5
21 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Hebrews 9
22 All things are cleansed with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

This seems like plenty for now, so I'll stop here to see if you have any comments or questions, and to allow some other members to weigh in.

God bless you!!

--Deuteronomy

Isaiah 53
5 He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities;
The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.
6 All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us has turned to his own way;
But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all To fall on Him.

1 Peter 2
24 He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.

1 Peter 3
15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.

Matthew 5
16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God. John 3:21

Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god when it is very clear that God sent Jesus to us tho show us His way that we may be as the one He sent?

เล่นpg slot
These who worship a man as a god do not know the God of Spirit who came to that man in Matt 3:16 and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man from lack in receiving that God in themselves who would do the same as He did in Jesus, but because they worship a different god from the One who did send Jesus to teach them His ways, the ways of God who was in Jesus is out the window.

IOr sonic is they cam read how God came to Jesus, they can read how Jesus said he could do noting without that God who sent him, and they can read how Jesus prayed to his God for you to be like Him with He in you and you inHim as one as Jesus was one in Him in John 17. And they can read Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 where he was clear that the kingdom of God does not come with observation as these seek a man to come as a god and save them but is within them.

These do not believe the ways of Jesus at all, for they like to have power over Jesus in his ways in the Father to make their own beliefs their gods. Some here worship three gods and call it a trinity LOL.

These has no intent in following the ways of Jesus in the Father.

You worship Jesus as a god because you never have turned to God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 to see His ways as Jesus learned of God Himself.
I presented plenty of evidence in the link from my previous post that refutes your heresy.

You ignored it because you are stumped.

And Stephen prayed to Jesus (Acts 7:59-60).
So do all of these today when they should be praying to the same one Jesus obeyed and prayed to instead.

You see these follow the ways of Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus to be without sin themselves. These do not believe they can be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect because they follow the ways of Paul in sin instead of Jesus to be without sin.

And we who are born of God, born again as Jesus was in Matt 3:16, it is impossible to be in sin as Paul was, we cannot sin because we are born of God. 1 John 3:9.

Jesus didnt follow the ways of Paul nor do I, Jesus has the better way of the Father instead of Paul who was the sinner he said he was and did the things he dint want to do. I dont remember Jesus ever having that mental attitude do you?

So do all of these today when they should be praying to the same one Jesus obeyed and prayed to instead.

You see these follow the ways of Paul as a sinner instead of Jesus to be without sin themselves. These do not believe they can be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect because they follow the ways of Paul in sin instead of Jesus to be without sin.

And we who are born of God, born again as Jesus was in Matt 3:16, it is impossible to be in sin as Paul was, we cannot sin because we are born of God. 1 John 3:9.

Jesus didnt follow the ways of Paul nor do I, Jesus has the better way of the Father instead of Paul who was the sinner he said he was and did the things he dint want to do. I dont remember Jesus ever having that mental attitude do you?
Stephen properly prayed to Jesus.

Thanks for making this easy for me.

Stephen properly prayed to Jesus.

Thanks for making this easy for me.
Jesus prayed to God, see John 17 for his long prayer to God for you to be like his Father He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him, and see his Prayer to his God as in Father forgive them they know not what they do, etc.

I am like Jesus ... I pray with my God and his God who is our Father who is God just as Jesus did.

There is One that you do not know. The One Jesus didnt know until Matt 3:16. You can read it how God manifested Himself in Jesus just as He does in us all who are of Him instead of some regulated belief system to regulate your beliefs for a god, mainly a man as a god.

Me too.
Thanks!
Then you know that Jesus is the ways in the Father that you are supposed to have the same and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did and others who received from God His Spirit, mind, with the same signs following you. Perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin!

But I really do not think you know why you posted what you did other then you make up yapper own understanding based on carnality instead of being that person of God that God anointed man with to be like Him and in His same image as He demands of you if you are to be of Him as Jesus was of Him.

Tell me something -- if God had to come to Jesus and reveal in that ,man who He is and all of His heaven in Matt 3:16 -- Why are you exempt from the same? I dont think you know that answer least you make up your own rules to regulate a belief that you creed to. .

Only to those who has not been born of God, born again of Him as Jesus was in Matt 3:16. He didnt know God or His heaven either so obvious in Matt 3:16. And the very reason that you do not believe Matt 3;16 is you worship a different God from the One who did come to Jesus in Matt 3:16. For if you didnt worship a man as a god and receive the same One of Spirit that Jesus did, you would know this difference. Gosh even Adam learned of that same knowledge and became like God to know that difference, so did Abraham receieve the same Spirit, Moses receieved the same Spirit of God, 120 did in an upper room recieve the same PSAirit of God and so did I. God manifest in me no different from all of these at all.

You just refuse to let the One who is at your door knocking this day but it is clear that anyone who will let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you just as He did in Jesus no different at all. You just do not believe that Jesus is the way the truth and the life that you are supposed to live and no one comes to the Father except His same way. Jesus was very clear in that.

Sure I did you are just ignorant of His ways to be like Him yourself as He commands of you if you are to be of Christ and His anointed one by the same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus.

As far as Paul being an apostle, he was self anointed and had no connection with the perfections of Christ to be without sin for he was the sinner he said he was all through his teachings.

That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead of another preacher no matter if it was Paul or another, Jesus is the way of the Father and it is obvious that you have not discovered His ways thus far to. be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as He commands of you if you are to be of the Father as Jesus was of the Father.

Which preacher did Jesus follow that taught him who the Father is? You dont get it, only God Himself can open up all of His heaven in you.

May I ask if God had to come to Jesus and open up who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus -- What makes you exempt from the same. You only put yourself above Him in His ways is all. You are lord over your god, or gods, and dictate to your gods who and what he is and what he can and cannot do.

See Acts 7 for Stephen's prayer to Jesus.
I dont follow Paul, nor any other man, I follow Jesus ways in the Father. He in me and I in Him are one. see Jesus prayer to his God for me to be in John 17 that you do not believe at all.

Back