Why Does Virgin Mary Especially Love the Roman Catholic Souls in Purgatory?

What are you? Mysterium Fide under another name? A rad-trad in disguise? Pope Michael I? Are you going to next post that we have had no valid pope since--God knows when---the "Novus Ordo" is invalid, and blah, blah, blah?

This is no longer binding.

If I am spared on Judgement Day it will only be becasue I am marked or otherwise signed with the Blood of the Lamb and my name is written in the Book of Life.

That---or Mary works her magic and saves me somehow....;)
It is repugnant that it EVER WAS binding! The Roman Catholic Church hierarchy makes sport out of punishing it's hapless followers with Roman Catholic religious penalties for not obeying their inane man-made laws, believing themselves again to also be the supreme authority when comes to moral theology. :rolleyes:

It is repugnant that it EVER WAS binding! The Roman Catholic Church hierarchy makes sport out of punishing it's hapless followers with Roman Catholic religious penalties for not obeying their inane man-made laws, believing themselves again to also be the supreme authority when comes to moral theology. :rolleyes:
Great truthful post indeed Blessings to you from The Lord ABOVE!!!

Roman Catholics believe that since the Divine Redeemer gave them Mary as a mother, when, dying upon the cross, he spoke to His disciple, "Behold they mother," the Blessed Virgin regards us all as her beloved children, but she harbors most tender feelings of maternal love towards the suffering souls in Purgatory. Therefore, Roman Catholics are to afford the Mother of love with the satisfaction of giving abundant suffrages to the souls in Purgatory. Taking into consideration the great prerogatives of the Blessed Virgin, and the infinite love of the Holy Trinity towards her, that Roman Catholics cannot doubt that by her merit and intercession every penitent suffering soul would be delivered, that Purgatory could be emptied at once, were such according to the inscrutable ways of God. But again, why does Mary especially love the Roman Catholic souls in purgatory?
I think that you had better ask the RCC Priests or their Leader the Pope that question.. I follow the Messiah and His teachings not the teachings of dead priests..
Mary was the mother of Yeshua, and it never was Mary who suffered and died for us, so that we, His true and confessed believers, may live forever with Him.. He Yeshua, being a man of flesh and blood died, yet God raised Him from the dead as He had NO sin in Him and that not even from conception nor birth. We, humans have Adam's sinful nature within us, as from Adam, we also are Human Beings.. Remember also that the woman given to Adam was also punished.

RomPopOrg - were you aware then of the fact that the authoritative teachings on Roman Catholic Morals contained in the 'Moral and Pastoral Theology' writings, emphatically states, and Roman Catholics are bound to observe, that: "It is wrong to play the organ in a non-Catholic church as a help to their religious service, or to be a member of the choir and play their organ during their religious services." You'll probably be spared on Judgment Day as long as you only played the organ in a Roman Catholic Church or at a Roman Catholic religious service, or played the organ as a member of an RCC choir during their religious services.
and so pint us to where this IS, exactly in the Scriptures of Gods Word ? Well we both/all know that it is NOT a command of God. I was taught that there were 10m c0mmaqndments of the RCC as well as God Then. They are mere mortal men and only flesh and blood men at that, as all mankind are, and so, tell us how many dead priest have raised themselves from the Dead then ? The RCC invented Purgatory, not God...

What are you? Mysterium Fide under another name? A rad-trad in disguise? Pope Michael I? Are you going to next post that we have had no valid pope since--God knows when---the "Novus Ordo" is invalid, and blah, blah, blah?

This is no longer binding.

If I am spared on Judgement Day it will only be becasue I am marked or otherwise signed with the Blood of the Lamb and my name is written in the Book of Life.

That---or Mary works her magic and saves me somehow....;)
do you have some pope proclamation / newly revealed rcc truth to support that?

you aren't the pope are you?

Roman Catholics believe that since the Divine Redeemer gave them Mary as a mother, when, dying upon the cross, he spoke to His disciple, "Behold they mother," the Blessed Virgin regards us all as her beloved children, but she harbors most tender feelings of maternal love towards the suffering souls in Purgatory. Therefore, Roman Catholics are to afford the Mother of love with the satisfaction of giving abundant suffrages to the souls in Purgatory. Taking into consideration the great prerogatives of the Blessed Virgin, and the infinite love of the Holy Trinity towards her, that Roman Catholics cannot doubt that by her merit and intercession every penitent suffering soul would be delivered, that Purgatory could be emptied at once, were such according to the inscrutable ways of God. But again, why does Mary especially love the Roman Catholic souls in purgatory?
She does not, per se, that is the RCC's lie. The Messiah said this John HIS RELATIVE as in First Cousin to Mary. Mary has nothing at all to do with Gentile Believers. Yeshua clearly told us that He was sent to " the lost sheep of the HOUSE OF ISRAEL " lol, bye the way that is the real House of the man Israel of the OT not us Messianic Christian's ( followers of the RCC Christ Jesus ) there is still NO " letter J in Hebrew ).. Yeshua spoke to them of the Hewish/Hebrew custom..

18 Here is how the birth of Yeshua the Messiah took place. When his mother Miryam was engaged to Yosef, before they were married, she was found to be pregnant from the Ruach HaKodesh.
19 Her husband-to-be, Yosef, was a man who did what was right; so he made plans to break the engagement quietly, rather than put her to public shame.
20 But while he was thinking about this, an angel of ADONAI appeared to him in a dream and said, "Yosef, son of David, do not be afraid to take Miryam home with you as your wife; for what has been conceived in her is from the Ruach HaKodesh.
21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua, [which means `ADONAI saves,'] because he will save his people from their sins."
22 All this happened in order to fulfill what ADONAI had said through the prophet,
23 "The virgin will conceive and bear a son, and they will call him `Immanu El."a (The name means, "God is with us.")
24 When Yosef awoke he did what the angel of ADONAI had told him to do -- he took Miryam home to be his wife,
25 but he did not have sexual relations with her until she had given birth to a son, and he named him Yeshua.

We need to think, why was Mariam not considered at all before the later RCC came to Power ?

Mary is NOT a virgin any more, she gave birth to baby Yeshua for starters and He had brothers and sisters, duh!!

You do realize that Raynebeau declares Jesus as Lord and Savior right? Our faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior and the promise of eternal life does NOT depend upon whether we speak Hebrew or not. I've seen Jesus' name spelled in multiple ways depending on an individual's “sacred name movement” preference.

Its not important. Just as it is NOT important that anyone belong to the Rcc first, in order to learn about Jesus. What really matters is that our faith and trust, is grounded in the Jesus of the gospel message preached by the apostles. Not in mary, saints, angels, or dead people.

I think we can agree that, no where in Scripture does it tell us to believe in or pray to mary, saints, angels or dead people.

John 6:29
Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

Just curious:

Did you see the smile and wink icon? In case you didn't know----a smile and a wink---means I was not being serious when I said "That or Mary will work her magic and save me."

Like I say, if you fundamentalists know one thing it is this: you know how NOT to put the fun in fundamentalist.
Its hard to tell the difference between a fact and a joke with catholics.

Well His name may not be important to YOU but it is to me and millions of true believers in Yeshua!!! noe some made up RCC Jesus non event..

We are told to CONFESS HIM BY NAME VERBALLY TO A WITNERSS OR WITNESSES THAT YESHUA IS ( our individual Lord and Savior ) look it up at Romans 10 verses 7 to 12... ?

Changing the language of a word does not affect the meaning of the word. As for the controversy over the letter J, it is much ado about nothing. It is true that the languages in which the bible was written had no letter J. But that doesn’t mean the bible never refers to “Jerusalem.”

No where in Scripture does it ever command us to use only the hebrew pronunciation. It does not even hint at the idea. On the day of pentecost, the gospel message was spoken in various languages people could understand.

Acts 2:5-11
Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. 6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken. 7 Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans? 8 Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language? 9 Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, 10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome 11 (both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!”

Romans 1:17
For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.

2 Corinthians 5:7
For we live by faith, not by sight.

We refer to Him as “Jesus” because, as english-speaking people, we know of Him through english translations of the greek New Testament. Scripture does not value one language over another, and it gives no indication that we must resort to Hebrew when addressing the Lord. The command is to “call on the name of the Lord,” with the promise that we “shall be saved” Whether we call on Him in english, korean, hindi, or hebrew, the result is the same: the Lord is salvation.

This thought is based upon the teaching and tradition of the RCC that Mary travels to Purgatory every Saturday to rescue the souls of Roman Catholics residing there who died during the previous week wearing the most holy brown scapular.

This Tradition of the RCC is called the "Sabbatine Privilege" and has been taught for many centuries.

Unfortunately for Catholics, there is no purgatory or scapular mentioned in the Bible.
Yes indeed very true...

Just like a mother hovers over a sick child, the souls in Purgatory are suffering and in need of prayer.
Yeshua gave His real flesh and blood mother Miriam to Peter to be as/like a mother to him, as she was NOT and never will be Peter's real flesh and blood mum.. We can only ever have ONE real true flesh and blood mother.

John 19:Nearby Yeshua's execution stake stood his mother, his mother's sister Miryam the wife of K'lofah, and Miryam from Magdala.
26 When Yeshua saw his mother and the talmid whom he loved standing there, he said to his mother, "Mother, this is your son."
27 Then he said to the talmid, "This is your mother." And from that time on, the talmid took her into his own home.
28 After this, knowing that all things had accomplished their purpose, Yeshua, in order to fulfill the words of the Tanakh, said, "I'm thirsty."
29 A jar full of cheap sour wine was there; so they soaked a sponge in the wine, coated it with oregano leaves and held it up to his mouth.
30 After Yeshua had taken the wine, he said, "It is accomplished!" And, letting his head droop, he delivered up his spirit.
31 It was Preparation Day, and the Judeans did not want the bodies to remain on the stake on Shabbat, since it was an especially important Shabbat. So they asked Pilate to have the legs broken and the bodies removed.
The " talmid " and the passage, is referring to 1 single person...

Talmidim - A plural Hebrew noun meaning "disciples" in its truest sense: Hebrew uses " im " suffix for the plural form..
Talmid Definition The Hebrew word for disciple is talmid

Last edited:
Back