Why don't Mormons have the Spirit of Christ?

The bible doesn't teach that..as you know.

I would venture to say they also believe Lucifer is a god. Just as their Jesus is.
Lucifer is not a Mormon god. There are only 3 gods in their godhead: "heavenly father," "jesus," and the "holy ghost."

Doctrine and Covenants 130:
"22 The Father has a body of flesh and bones as tangible as man's; the Son also; but the Holy Ghost has not a body of flesh and bones, but is a personage of Spirit."

Last edited:
God hasn't instructed you to do any such thing as judge individuals, as to their final judgment:

Matthew 7:1-5---King James Version
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

You may have received instructions--but it didn't come from God.
People judge people alll the time. Mormon judge whom they'll and judge who can or cannot have a temple recommend.

People judge people alll the time. Mormon judge whom they'll and judge who can or cannot have a temple recommend.

That's not a final judgment--as was this:

The word of God instructs me to Judge Jn7:24 righteous judgment. The mormon jesus is lucifers half brother, they are all going to hell.

Iconoclast isn't God.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

EDITED BY MOD
in the 1800 many cults came on the scene.
Mormons were one of them.
It is a fleshly religion.
You have time to get it right. Many mormons have fled to the true Jesus...why not you?
Yes we did come unto the seen in the early 1800s, and the Scriptures (Bible) fortold that a Marvelous Work and A wonder would take place.

Isaiah 29:11–12, 18–24

Old Testament

11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
18 ¶ And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
20 For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:
21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.
22 Therefore thus saith the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.
23 But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.
24 They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

Who are the elect Children? Are you saying I'm not one of the elect, and if so why not?
This is the forum for discussing Mormonism.

• Thy sins are forgiven thee, and thou art an elect lady, D&C 25:3.
  • Mine elect hear my voice and harden not their hearts, D&C 29:7.
  • Even so will I gather mine elect from the four quarters of the earth, D&C 33:6.
  • Scriptures shall be given for the salvation of mine own elect, D&C 35:20–21.
  • Those who magnify priesthood callings become the elect of God, D&C 84:33–34.
  • For the elect’s sake, the days of tribulation shall be shortened, JS—M 1:20.

That's not a final judgment--as was this:

Iconoclast isn't God.

Neither are Mormon leaders who judge unrighteously.

Mormons teach that their god Elohim has a spirit and a resurrected glorified body.
We all have a spirit. Our bodies don't drive themselves.
Mormons teach that their god "jesus" has a spirit and a resurrected glorified body.
That much is obvious, seeing as how that's the witness of the New Testament. At least, now we know how God got his body, right?
Mormons teach that all spirit is matter and takes up space (D&C 131:7).
That's not what it says.

D&C 131:7 "There is no such thing as immaterial matter." That much is true and indisputable.
"All spirit is matter...". That is as close to your claim that that verse gets. I don't know what you believe a spirit is, maybe you think it's one huge mass that fills the immensity of space. We tend to believe that spirits are individual entities. If that is true, and I think logically, it is true. Then the spirit of God is also an individual entity. I believe most Christians realize that our being does not overlap or exist within the entity that is God. Like a speaker in an audience, we are aware of his presence and can feel the influence of his presence, but He is not actually inside of us. We can either receive his word or reject it.

That makes sense to me. I don't know what you believe but I'm sure that whatever it is, it won't make sense to me.
Even though D&C 130:22 says the Holy Spirit can "dwell in us," they actually teach that he can be in only one place at a time.

"Who is the Holy Ghost?
The Holy Ghost is a member of the Godhead (see John 5:7; D&C 20:28). He is a Spirit that has the form and likeness of a man (see D&C 130:22). He can be in only one place at a time, but his influence can be everywhere at the same time."
GOSPEL PRINCIPLES, p. 37
I'm not sure what version you're using or if you are directly quoting the manual, but this is what the manual says now,
The Holy Ghost is a member of the Godhead (see 1 John 5:7; D&C 20:28). He is a “personage of Spirit” (D&C 130:22). He can be in only one place at a time, but His influence can be everywhere at the same time.
I doubt it ever said what you claim it says. It appears to be filtered through your lens. If you reference the D&C, you'll see that "personage of spirit" is correct.
Mormons teach that 3 John 14:23 is not true!
There aren't 14 chapters in 3 John. However, John 14:23 is true as written. It is not a figure of speech. I like the interlinear version.
"we will come and make a home with him"

Back