Why don't Mormons have the Spirit of Christ?

Crow--there seems to a distinct difference between what you believe is Christianity--and the Christianity of the Biblical text. I find that common with the critics here--they claim a Christianity--but it varies widely from the Christianity testified to in the Biblical text.
I'm not the one with the Luciferian belief...that is A&E had to sin in a disobedient fashion....so they could have kids.

I'm not the one with the Luciferian belief...that is A&E had to sin in a disobedient fashion....so they could have kids.

That is just a prejudice, a straw man construction.

You still haven't answered the retort containing actual Biblical theology:

You forget man is a fallen race...

dberrie said---"Not since God came to Redeem mankind--which is Christian belief:

Romans 5:18--King James Version
18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

It's called the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

Crow--there seems to a distinct difference between what you believe is Christianity--and the Christianity of the Biblical text. I find that common with the critics here--they claim a Christianity--but it varies widely from the Christianity testified to in the Biblical text."

That is just a prejudice, a straw man construction.
No, it's false mormon claims filtered through the bible. Don't blame me for you believing in the Luciferian lie.
You still haven't answered the retort containing actual Biblical theology:
Are you still claiming that A&E had to sin in a disobedient fashion....so they could have kids.
dberrie said---"Not since God came to Redeem mankind--which is Christian belief:
Oh, so people are no longer born fallen? They are born into the same state of the pre-fallen A&E? Please don't continue to pusg that lie.

Oh, so people are no longer born fallen?

Of course not. That would mean all babies are born condemned.

What part of Romans are we not believing?

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Where does one find anything about being judged according to the Fall of Adam--after the Atonement? Or that babies who die as infants go to hell?

Well, well, well...at least you're now admitting that Jesus and Lucifer were created.

The mormon faith is Luciferian.
The Father of Jesus is our Father also. Jesus Himself taught this truth when He instructed His disciples how to pray: “Our Father which art in heaven,” etc. Jesus, however, is the firstborn among all the sons of God—the first begotten in the spirit, and the only begotten in the flesh. He is our elder brother, and we, like Him, are in the image of God. All men and women are in the similitude of the universal Father and Mother and are literally the sons and daughters of Deity.

Of course not. That would mean all babies are born condemned.

What part of Romans are we not believing?

Where does one find anything about being judged according to the Fall of Adam--after the Atonement? Or that babies who die as infants go to hell?
Who says babies go to hell? Is that mormon theology?

The Father of Jesus is our Father also. Jesus Himself taught this truth when He instructed His disciples how to pray: “Our Father which art in heaven,” etc. Jesus, however, is the firstborn among all the sons of God—the first begotten in the spirit, and the only begotten in the flesh. He is our elder brother, and we, like Him, are in the image of God. All men and women are in the similitude of the universal Father and Mother and are literally the sons and daughters of Deity.

Problem is you don't know what "firstborn" or "begotten" means.

No, the Father's children don't endorse false prophets and liars. And there is no "Heavenly Mother!"

John 8
42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Last edited:
He was teaching Christians how to pray, not children of Satan.

Crow--there seems to a distinct difference between what you believe is Christianity--and the Christianity of the Biblical text. I find that common with the critics here--they claim a Christianity--but it varies widely from the Christianity testified to in the Biblical text."
Mormonism is polytheistic and devilish.

Luciferian: Of or relating to Lucifer; satanic; devilish.

So its like a luck of the draw, maybe I'm chosen and one of the elect or maybe not and my fate is already chosen for me... yikes, not exactly a loving God who created all his children but only loves a few... nice!
Children of the devil are not children of God.

Mormonism teaches that their god only allows his children in the CK. The rest are outside in some other kingdom.

Mormonism teaches that their god only allows his children in the CK. The rest are outside in some other kingdom.

The theology of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints teach all are children of God--as to their spirit:

Hebrews 12:9---King James Version
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Ephesians 4:4-6---King James Version
4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Only those who obey God, and do His will-- enter into His kingdom:

Matthew 7:19-21---King James Version
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Anyone who believes man is a fallen race--indicates the condemnation of the Fall is still upon mankind--from birth.
John 3:18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
So--how are babies redeemed from the condemnation--if they die as infants--if one believes babies are born with the condemnation of the Fall upon them?
As for baby's it still is somewhat of a mystery.

2 Sam 12:22 David answered, “While the child was alive, I fasted and wept, for I said, ‘Who knows? The LORD may be gracious to me and let him live.’ 23 But now that he is dead, why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me.”

Really, where is that in our doctrine.... are you not a child of God? I would say you were.... here let me share our doctrine with you....

Latter-day Saints see all people as children of God in a full and complete sense; they consider every person divine in origin, nature, and potential. Each has an eternal core and is “a beloved spirit son or daughter of heavenly parents.”1 Each possesses seeds of divinity and must choose whether to live in harmony or tension with that divinity. Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, all people may “progress toward perfection and ultimately realize their divine destiny.”2 Just as a child can develop the attributes of his or her parents over time, the divine nature that humans inherit can be developed to become like their Heavenly Father’s.

Back