Why Evolution is Wrong and What is Right?

There’s nothing vain about helping you with truth, unless you’re jealous you don’t have it‼️???
Since you have thus far said nothing of substance, and certainly nothing that was true, this claim is junk, just like all your others.

Since you have thus far said nothing of substance, and certainly nothing that was true, this claim is junk, just like all your others.
That’s what you want me to believe but it’s clear you’re only paying lip service to that assessment.

Based on the content of your posts, you find a persons confidence in the existence of God troubling

Why is that⁉️

You trespass on brief occasions, such as this when I have an idle moment. Doesn't the Bible have something to say about vanity? A vain troll, and an inanity.
I’m not trespassing, you seem to be going outa your way to invite me in

That’s what you want me to believe but it’s clear you’re only paying lip service to that assessment.

Based on the content of your posts, you find a persons confidence in the existence of God troubling

Why is that⁉️
Because I find the notion of human stupidity an blind loyalty to nonsense, to be troubling. People confident in the existence of God have been the cause of untold misery, hardship and death on my continent. They have been the case of the death and injury of close friends. They have tried to kill me with bullet, bomb and mortar. They are not all as puerile and flippant as you are of course, but it is hardly surprising that I find them troubling.

Because I find the notion of human stupidity an blind loyalty to nonsense, to be troubling.
So do I, especially racists like Charles Darwin and his followers
People confident in the existence of God have been the cause of untold misery, hardship and death on my continent. They have been the case of the death and injury of close friends. They have tried to kill me with bullet, bomb and mortar.

You must be talking about Muslims? There are all kinds of people who believe in a god

They are not all as puerile and flippant as you are of course, but it is hardly surprising that I find them troubling.
Funny thing you talking about people killing other people in the name of god especially when you support an evil constituency responsible for the largest murdering and dismemberment holocaust ever—abortion.

The Bible actually warns Christians about certain people who will kill them thinking they’re doing God a favor.

You also remind me of those low-information people who were at one time emotionally hurt by the opposite gender.

Now they go around saying stupid puerile and flippant stuff like, “all men are evil” or “all women are evil” or “all people who believe in God are evil”. Ok, so there’s a bad one now and then but with you it’s like the whole class is evil. No distinction between persons. Sheeeesh ‼️

I wonder how many more friends I would have right now if only they had survived an abortion. If only you and people like you didn’t support killing so many people by abortion.

I would be willing to bet the cure for cancer got aborted. Think how many more people would be alive today right now if it wasn’t for abortion ⁉️⁉️

So do I, especially racists like Charles Darwin and his followers

You must be talking about Muslims? There are all kinds of people who believe in a god
No. I'm talking about Christians.
Funny thing you talking about people killing other people in the name of god especially when you support an evil constituency responsible for the largest murdering and dismemberment holocaust ever—abortion.

The Bible actually warns Christians about certain people who will kill them thinking they’re doing God a favor.

You also remind me of those low-information people who were at one time emotionally hurt by the opposite gender.

Now they go around saying stupid puerile and flippant stuff like, “all men are evil” or “all women are evil” or “all people who believe in God are evil”. Ok, so there’s a bad one now and then but with you it’s like the whole class is evil. No distinction between persons. Sheeeesh ‼️

I wonder how many more friends I would have right now if only they had survived an abortion. If only you and people like you didn’t support killing so many people by abortion.

I would be willing to bet the cure for cancer got aborted. Think how many more people would be alive today right now if it wasn’t for abortion ⁉️⁉️
The world is not short of people. More die in spontaneous abortion than induced abortion. So spare us the pathetic faux outrage. If you were believed, your God killed the entire living population of the earth in a fit of pique, yet you choose to worship him.

No. I'm talking about Christians.
Ok, what’s your view of Muslims who kill, behead and

The world is not short of people. More die in spontaneous abortion than induced abortion.
Let’s see you stat
So spare us the pathetic faux outrage.
Of course, you don’t wanna be reminded of the pain and death you helped cause, I understand
If you were believed, your God killed the entire living population of the earth in a fit of pique, yet you choose to worship him.
What’s worse than the physical destruction of a very evil and violent people⁉️⁉️
Answer: sending them into eternal hell.

In hell, unrepentant pro-abortionists will have a lot of time to remember each and every person killed by “legal” abortion.

God considers those who used abortion to kill just as guilty as those who helped make abortion possible with their support.

So if you think the worldwide flood was awful, you haven’t seen nothing yet.

It’s a terrible thing to fall into the hands of an angry God.

God considers those who used abortion to kill just as guilty as those who helped make abortion possible with their support.

So, you are telling us that the deity who killed every single unborn child on earth by drowning every pregnant woman on earth is "just as guilty"? You might want to rethink your position on this.

Ok, what’s your view of Muslims who kill, behead and
I don't have a view. No Muslim has tried to kill me personally. Plenty of Christians have. I haven't seen Muslims maiming, abusing and murdering each other, though I don't deny it happens. I have personal experience of this with Christians.
Let’s see you stat
It is estimated that 25%of all pregnancies fail due to spontaneous abortion. It is difficult to be sure, since many fail without the mother even realising that she was pregnant. If you are interested, Google miscarriage, maternal mortality and perinatal mortality for the state you live in.
Of course, you don’t wanna be reminded of the pain and death you helped cause, I understand
On the contrary. When I think of abortion I think of the pain and yes, death, that I helped prevent. I have very little direct experience of abortions, but what I do have I am proud of and included in my CV before retiring.
What’s worse than the physical destruction of a very evil and violent people⁉️⁉️
Answer: sending them into eternal hell.
Answer, assuming that you are God, creating such people in the first place. And of course creating hell. I recommend the science fiction novel "Surface Detail" by Iain M Banks for an interesting perspective on the nature of and creation of hell.
In hell, unrepentant pro-abortionists will have a lot of time to remember each and every person killed by “legal” abortion.
I'm sure that this thought comforts you at night. The fact that you even write it in such a way, says an awful lot about you as a person. And I mean awful.
That would be me. Of course the real meaning of your statement is that you believe, hope and wish that God so considers things, because what is the point of God if he doesn't mirror your own feelings?
No, I think it is imaginary, an ancient fable for primitive people with the aim of promoting acquiescence with authority.
It’s a terrible thing to fall into the hands of an angry God.
Is that a line from "Jabberwocky"? It has less meaning.

I don't have a view. No Muslim has tried to kill me personally. Plenty of Christians have. I haven't seen Muslims maiming, abusing and murdering each other, though I don't deny it happens. I have personal experience of this with Christians.
Of course you don’t have a similar anti-Muslim view because you know the Muslim god is just another fake god who can’t judge you.

You also know that false “Christians” through the years, have killed and tortured real Christians just like false “Jews” killed Jesus and his followers.

So basically, you’re using your experiences as an excuse for denying the God of Christianity that you know is real.

I’ve heard lots of people use other excuses for not believing in God. Some say they don’t believe because of all the hypocrites in church. A standard response to them would be, “the church could always use one more hypocrite so join up and repent!”
It is estimated that 25%of all pregnancies fail due to spontaneous abortion. It is difficult to be sure, since many fail without the mother even realising that she was pregnant. If you are interested, Google miscarriage, maternal mortality and perinatal mortality for the state you live in.
That’s just another excuse you use in denying the fact that you’re just like those “Christians” who, you claim killed and maimed”.

You’re just like them when you support torturing and maiming unborn babies.

So, you’re no different than these false “Christians” you hate—they’re just doing what you do. So you judging them is hypocrisy, sorta like the pot calling the kettle black
On the contrary. When I think of abortion I think of the pain and yes, death, that I helped prevent. I have very little direct experience of abortions, but what I do have I am proud of and included in my CV before retiring.
Similarly, the Nazis were proud of killing Jews. They justified themselves by claiming to prevent pain by killing Jews. They also supported abortion. So, they’re kinda like you, they also supported for killing people by abortion
Answer, assuming that you are God, creating such people in the first place. And of course creating hell. I recommend the science fiction novel "Surface Detail" by Iain M Banks for an interesting perspective on the nature of and creation of hell.
The novel obviously didn’t help ease your God angst because you still get on Christian sites in your attempts to prove to yourself there’s really no God. Keep trying, perhaps you’ll succeed
I'm sure that this thought comforts you at night. The fact that you even write it in such a way, says an awful lot about you as a person. And I mean awful.
The thought doesn’t bring me comfort. You think everyone else is like you—at peace with destroying life—as you’ve confessed above.

I’ve this said before, abortionist who repent and stop their murderous killing spree brings me comfort
That would be me. Of course the real meaning of your statement is that you believe, hope and wish that God so considers things, because what is the point of God if he doesn't mirror your own feelings?
I’m not your creator and judge. I’m just hoping you’ll repent but it’s obvious you would rather continue down the sickening path you're on now
No, I think it is imaginary, an ancient fable for primitive people with the aim of promoting acquiescence with authority.
You wish it were imaginary.
Is that a line from "Jabberwocky"? It has less meaning.
Another psychotic denial of what you can’t realistically deny. You come across as one who has hardly convinced even yourself. Why should I believe you?

So, you are telling us that the deity who killed every single unborn child on earth by drowning every pregnant woman on earth is "just as guilty"? You might want to rethink your position on this.
Apparently you believe God is your equal.

First of all, everyone knows that an owner has ownership rights over his own property.
God not only owns everything but he also made everything and he does whatever he pleases with it

You, on the other hand, a mere man, has chosen to do with God’s creation whatever you please to do with it.

You probably don’t see the problem you’ve put yourself into, so I’ll help spell it out.

I assume you own property and you know that you have certain civil rights to do as you choose to do with own your property.

Obviously, you would feel violated if someone else decided to seize ownership of your property and do whatever they chose to do with it. You might even call that person a thief.

Now, it seems that your self-righteous arrogance has reached the level of setting yourself up as a judge over God—the God who made you—who knows all things and ultimately owns all things (including you)

So, l ask, how do you plan to bring your case against God—a God who knows everything and who owns everything⁉️

BTW Who are you going to hire as your defense attorney⁉️

Have you thoroughly prepared your case so you can answer when he asks you to give account⁉️

Last edited:
Of course you don’t have a similar anti-Muslim view because you know the Muslim god is just another fake god who can’t judge you.

You also know that false “Christians” through the years, have killed and tortured real Christians just like false “Jews” killed Jesus and his followers.

So basically, you’re using your experiences as an excuse for denying the God of Christianity that you know is real.

I’ve heard lots of people use other excuses for not believing in God. Some say they don’t believe because of all the hypocrites in church. A standard response to them would be, “the church could always use one more hypocrite so join up and repent!”

That’s just another excuse you use in denying the fact that you’re just like those “Christians” who, you claim killed and maimed”.

You’re just like them when you support torturing and maiming unborn babies.

So, you’re no different than these false “Christians” you hate—they’re just doing what you do. So you judging them is hypocrisy, sorta like the pot calling the kettle black

Similarly, the Nazis were proud of killing Jews. They justified themselves by claiming to prevent pain by killing Jews. They also supported abortion. So, they’re kinda like you, they also supported for killing people by abortion

The novel obviously didn’t help ease your God angst because you still get on Christian sites in your attempts to prove to yourself there’s really no God. Keep trying, perhaps you’ll succeed

The thought doesn’t bring me comfort. You think everyone else is like you—at peace with destroying life—as you’ve confessed above.

I’ve this said before, abortionist who repent and stop their murderous killing spree brings me comfort

I’m not your creator and judge. I’m just hoping you’ll repent but it’s obvious you would rather continue down the sickening path you're on now

You wish it were imaginary.

Another psychotic denial of what you can’t realistically deny. You come across as one who has hardly convinced even yourself. Why should I believe you?
I don't believe in God. I have never believed in God. I cannot predict the future, but as long as I retain cognitive function I will never believe in God. Your fixation in telling people that they believe in God when clearly they don't, is very odd, but not the oddest thing you believe.

As for "false" Christians killing "real" Christians, the problem with that is that all Christians, indeed nearly all theists, are guilty of slaughtering people who believe differently. Even Buddhists have been induced to murder Muslims. Don't tell me it doesn't happen, I have witnessed it first hand. Catholics killing Protestants and vice versa. If I had ever believed in God, then the behaviour of theists, whether it be being prepared to kill or torture in the name of their God, or just the low grade meanness and unpleasantness all to frequent here, would be sufficient to destroy that belief. The notion of Jesus as Prince of Peace and goodwill to all is frankly, a sick joke when compared to the reality. With some few shining exceptions, it has to be said.

With regard to abortion, you are clearly so ignorant and hence so wrong, that it isn't worth arguing with you, at least not on this board. The abortion board is clearly signed. Go there if you want to appear extremely foolish. You won't be alone, which would be a nice change for you.

Last edited:
I don't believe in God. I have never believed in God. I cannot predict the future, but as long as I retain cognitive function I will never believe in God. Your fixation in telling people that they believe in God when clearly they don't, is very odd, but not the oddest thing you believe.

As for "false" Christians killing "real" Christians, the problem with that is that all Christians, indeed nearly all theists, are guilty of slaughtering people who believe differently. Even Buddhists have been induced to murder Muslims. Don't tell me it doesn't happen, I have witnessed it first hand. Catholics killing Protestants and vice versa. If I had ever believed in God, then the behaviour of theists, whether it be being prepared to kill or torture in the name of their God, or just the low grade meanness and unpleasantness all to frequent here, would be sufficient to destroy that belief. The notion of Jesus as Prince of Peace and goodwill to all is frankly, a sick joke when compared to the reality. With some few shining exceptions, it has to be said.

With regard to abortion, you are clearly so ignorant and hence so wrong, that it isn't worth arguing with you, at least not on this board. The abortion board is clearly signed. Go there if you want to appear extremely foolish. You won't be alone, which would be a nice change for you.
You misunderstand sooooo many things. One would wonder how a single person could be more wrong than a multitude of people all put together.

First of all, Jesus is the Prince of Peace because he makes peace between God and sinful people.
That should be of interest to you so that you too can avoid God’s coming judgment.
That would be more helpful to you than defaulting to fanciful wishful make believe

Citing the sins of people who are very much like yourself in that they are either murders or supporters of murders is just another excuse of yours to avoid taking responsibility for yourself and for denying accountability to God.

Apparently you believe God is your equal.

First of all, everyone knows that an owner has ownership rights over his own property.
God not only owns everything but he also made everything and he does whatever he pleases with it

You, on the other hand, a mere man, has chosen to do with God’s creation whatever you please to do with it.

You probably don’t see the problem you’ve put yourself into, so I’ll help spell it out.

I assume you own property and you know that you have certain civil rights to do as you choose to do with own your property.

Obviously, you would feel violated if someone else decided to seize ownership of your property and do whatever they chose to do with it. You might even call that person a thief.

Now, it seems that your self-righteous arrogance has reached the level of setting yourself up as a judge over God—the God who made you—who knows all things and ultimately owns all things (including you)

So, l ask, how do you plan to bring your case against God—a God who knows everything and who owns everything⁉️

BTW Who are you going to hire as your defense attorney⁉️

Have you thoroughly prepared your case so you can answer when he asks you to give account⁉️
You apparently don't see any problems with your god owning people and exercising ownership rights over that god's property, up to and including genocide.

Last edited:
God thinks that He has that right, but He is mistaken. The Brahmajala sutta applies.
Interesting how a created being, such as yourself with limited knowledge, can arrogate himself as judge over an infinite God.

Brahmajala is just a condemned rebel demon awaiting sentencing who is no more than a mere created being. He has no authority or power to execute his wishes.

Hope you can find a more qualified defense attorney

You apparently don't see any problems with your god owning people and exercising ownership rights over that god's property, up to and including genocide.
Gus‼️ Long time no read‼️‼️

Gus, you own things, right⁉️ A lot of the things you own you’ve never made, right⁉️ And all of the things you own or in some cases you may have made, you had to borrow stuff from God in order to make those things. The point is, God made everything

That means God owns not only you but everything you may have made because God made you and the stuff you used to make stuff was made by God and
for God. Even your breath (the air you breath Gus), belongs to God‼️

Therefore, God has a right to tell you what to do‼️ It’s just that simple.

Ok, so what about genocide⁉️

Gus, in your world, doesn’t a human judge have the right and responsibility to sentence human criminals⁉️
In your world, doesn’t a human father have to right to discipline his human children⁉️

Look at it this way, if a human judge has a certain right to judge, don’t you think the God who made the human judge has an even greater right to judge ⁉️

Gus‼️ Long time no read‼️‼️

Gus, you own things, right⁉️ A lot of the things you own you’ve never made, right⁉️ And all of the things you own or in some cases you may have made, you had to borrow stuff from God in order to make those things. The point is, God made everything

That means God owns not only you but everything you may have made because God made you and the stuff you used to make stuff was made by God and
for God. Even your breath (the air you breath Gus), belongs to God‼️

Therefore, God has a right to tell you what to do‼️ It’s just that simple.

Ok, so what about genocide⁉️

Gus, in your world, doesn’t a human judge have the right and responsibility to sentence human criminals⁉️
In your world, doesn’t a human father have to right to discipline his human children⁉️

Look at it this way, if a human judge has a certain right to judge, don’t you think the God who made the human judge has an even greater right to judge ⁉️
Q.E.D.

Back