Why Evolution is Wrong and What is Right?

And you never proved it cannot. It is unproven either way.

Meanwhile, all the evidence from genetics, biochemistry (such as amino acid sequences), the fossil record, biodistribution, morphology, etc. overwhelming supports evolution. This is why ovber 99% of biologists accept evolution is true.
Evolution has no evidences...

Evolution has no evidences...
Surprised to see you showing your face again. Interesting that you make this statement, asserting your uninformed opinion as fact, without any evidence for it.

Some evidence for evolution includes the fossil record, the distribution of species geographically, pattern of distribution of the vitamin C pseudogene, pattern of differences in genetics and in amino acid sequences of specific proteins, morphology. The reason over 99% of biologists accept evolution is the evidence is overwhelming.

Supposed evidence for MrID's pet theory: plants do not grow so well without light...

So you cant prove evo can create new information?
See here:

This is an obvious error. I myself deny that Biological Evolution is not part of reality. I assert that Biological Evolution is part of reality.

You are wrong, and I just showed it. Your undeniable fact is very deniable.

Go back and rewrite your post.
Ok, who else wants to air their opinion before we start talking science

Oh cool, we're going to talk science. Excellent!

Shall we start by making sure we have the basics down.

What does the theory of evolution explain?
Thought you were going to talk science?
Sorry I wasn’t more clear. When I said “science”, I didn’t mean science fiction.
ok, go on...

Sorry I wasn’t more clear. When I said “science”, I didn’t mean science fiction.
ok, go on...

So, you don't know what the Theory of Evolution explains. Strange that you think it is wrong when you don't even know the basics.

ok, go on...
The Theory of Evolution is science.

You were reasonably asked if you had a basic (even layman's) understanding of the thread topic, and responded with bluster (re. no science).

You're out of your depth here, friend.

You were reasonably asked if you had a basic (even layman's) understanding of the thread topic, and responded with bluster (re. no science).

Congratulations, you too qualify for an elementary course in critical thinking.

Evolution is a modern myth no matter how much you want and need it to be true. It’s a theory in crisis soon to be replaced by ID in places currently keeping evolution on life support.

Just as soon as ID can be explained without reference to God it will become the new “science”. It’s just troublesome for the time being because intelligent design strongly infers God of the Bible.

But just wait, a “new secular god” is on the horizon, one that you will like, trust me. You can bet he’ll be just like you, he won’t like the God of the Bible either

On the evidence so far, he would be out of his depth on a wet sidewalk.

You being unwilling/unable to discuss the thread topic was a simple observation; no critical thinking was necessary in making it.

Evolution is a modern myth no matter how much you want and need it to be true. It’s a theory in crisis soon to be replaced by ID in places currently keeping evolution on life support.

Just as soon as ID can be explained without reference to God it will become the new “science”. It’s just troublesome for the time being because intelligent design strongly infers God of the Bible.

But just wait, a “new secular god” is on the horizon, one that you will like, trust me. You can bet he’ll be just like you, he won’t like the God of the Bible either

How do you know that the theory is wrong if you don't even know what the theory explains?

How do you know that the theory is wrong if you don't even know what the theory explains?
I suggested an elementary course in critical thinking for you.
Ok! Here’s your first exercise. It’s basically about making assumptions. Note: Not all assumptions are based on facts.
First, do your part and look up the word “assumption” for yourself in a dictionary.
Second, try to select the appropriate range of meaning for the word. Then, in a practical sense, apply that meaning to your post above.
Hint: you’re looking for a definition that describes a person coming to a conclusion without the benefit of fact or evidence
Don’t worry, you’ll be fine

Back