Why Evolution is Wrong and What is Right?

How long have I been on here?
Long enough to show us any scientific evidence that you have. Since you haven't shown us any, then I have to say that a literal interpretation of a late Bronze Age creation story does not carry any scientific weight. You would do better to discuss it on a theological forum rather than on a science oriented one.

Long enough to show us any scientific evidence that you have. Since you haven't shown us any, then I have to say that a literal interpretation of a late Bronze Age creation story does not carry any scientific weight. You would do better to discuss it on a theological forum rather than on a science oriented one.
To be fair, he has shown us all the evidence he has. And continues to do so, every time he is asked. A disinterested reader will have gathered a very clear picture of the weight of evidence supporting his position.

It’s intriguing how you await me to inform you

Yet you have significantly less evidence on which to base your faith in evolution and Buddhism, nevertheless, you reject the greater evidence supporting the Bible.

Why is that?

Last edited:
It’s intriguing how you await me to inform you
Only you can tell us what evidence you have. We cannot read your mind.

Yet you have significantly less evidence on which to base your faith in evolution and Buddhism, nevertheless, you eject the greater evidence supporting the Bible.
I do not have "faith" in evolution; I accept evolution as the best current scientific explanation for the origin of species. As and when a better explanation comes along I will accept that.

The evidence shows that some interpretations of the Bible are incorrect. For instance, the 6,000 year YEC interpretation with a worldwide flood about 4,500 years ago is shown to be incorrect by the physical evidence of the universe and of the earth. That does not invalidate other interpretations of the Bible, such as the theistic evolution interpretation, where God made the universe and its laws in such a way that evolution would happen on at least one planet.

If God made the world and God is not deliberately deceptive, then the evidence of the world can lead to a better interpretation of the Bible.

For Buddhism I also have supporting evidence. If you follow the Buddhist path, you reach peace, happiness and nirvana. I am following the path. I have a good measure of peace. I have a good measure of happiness. I even have occasional distant glimpses of nirvana, enough to assure me that I am moving in the right direction.

To be fair, he has shown us all the evidence he has. And continues to do so, every time he is asked. A disinterested reader will have gathered a very clear picture of the weight of evidence supporting his position.
On behalf of your embattled friend rossum, may I extend a gracious “thank you” for coming to his aid.

I’m trying to be as understanding as I can be to his inability to offer a compelling reason denying the existence of God—but obviously you’re not helping him much either.

Perhaps this is made more apparent by the fact he hasn’t offered you a simple thank you for all your “help”. What kind of ingratitude is that??!! But not to worry, that’s why I thanked your in his stead.

May I conclude, with confidence, that your empathetic “aid” is really helping me more than him?

To be honest, I’m really thanking you because like him, you continue to help me prove that there are no compelling arguments against the Bible.

Gratefully and graciously yours, DaGeo

Only you can tell us what evidence you have. We cannot read your mind.
If you were truly interested in truth, why do you keep denying and rejecting it when it is presented to you⁉️⁉️
I do not have "faith" in evolution; I accept evolution as the best current scientific explanation for the origin of species. As and when a better explanation comes along I will accept that.
That’s not true, because you have a better explanation already but your reject it out of hand
The evidence shows that some interpretations of the Bible are incorrect.
I’ve been laboring to explain that to you, glad you’re finally coming around
For instance, the 6,000 year YEC interpretation with a worldwide flood about 4,500 years ago is shown to be incorrect by the physical evidence of the universe and of the earth. That does not invalidate other interpretations of the Bible, such as the theistic evolution interpretation, where God made the universe and its laws in such a way that evolution would happen on at least one planet.
Now, so quickly you’re relapsing.

Don’t worry, I’m here to help.

How about we start with you explaining why you think there is “physical evidence” refuting YEC.

To date, all you’ve shown in place of evidence is the latest conjecture from those, like you, who accept low quality conjecture as a substitute for evidence.
If God made the world and God is not deliberately deceptive, then the evidence of the world can lead to a better interpretation of the Bible.
Let me help. You’re being deceived by your leadership not by God
For Buddhism I also have supporting evidence. If you follow the Buddhist path, you reach peace, happiness and nirvana. I am following the path. I have a good measure of peace. I have a good measure of happiness. I even have occasional distant glimpses of nirvana, enough to assure me that I am moving in the right direction.
There are many ways that seem right or peaceful to a man but in the end, it is the way to judgment.

I’m trying to be as understanding as I can be to his (rossum's) inability to offer a compelling reason denying the existence of God
I deny the existence of the YEC God, who allegedly made the universe 6,000 years ago. The evidence shows that both the universe and planet earth are a lot older than 6,000 years. The YEC God does not exist, any more than the God who made the sky green, with orange polka dots, exists. Other versions of the Bible God may or may not exist. For example, you deny the existence of the Jewish version of that God, the one who has not yet sent His Messiah. My denial of the YEC version of God is similar.

As to gods in general, there are tens of thousands of gods in my scriptures so I do not have a problem with them existing.

How about we start with you explaining why you think there is “physical evidence” refuting YEC.
The DNA of many land animal species has been sequenced. Only a few of those DNA sequences show evidence of a recent genetic bottleneck, as would be the case if the Genesis flood story was true. Cheetahs had a bottleneck about 10,000 years ago. Elephant seals had a bottleneck in the 19th century due to overhunting. The great majority of land animal species show no sign of having been reduced to a single pair, or seven pairs (less sacrifices), of the relevant kind about 4.500 years ago.

That evidence is enough to refute the literal interpretation of the Genesis flood. Interpreting it as a large local flood in Mesopotamia does not present such problems, and is the probable origin of the story, as found in Genesis and the Epic of Gilgamesh.

On behalf of your embattled friend rossum, may I extend a gracious “thank you” for coming to his aid.

I’m trying to be as understanding as I can be to his inability to offer a compelling reason denying the existence of God—but obviously you’re not helping him much either.

Perhaps this is made more apparent by the fact he hasn’t offered you a simple thank you for all your “help”. What kind of ingratitude is that??!! But not to worry, that’s why I thanked your in his stead.

May I conclude, with confidence, that your empathetic “aid” is really helping me more than him?

To be honest, I’m really thanking you because like him, you continue to help me prove that there are no compelling arguments against the Bible.

Gratefully and graciously yours, DaGeo

Please be clear, as every other reader will be that the sum of evidence you have posted so far is zero. That the posts of substance you have posted so far is zero. That the actual contributions you have made to any debate at all is zero. And the amount of ground you have gained for the cause of evolution deniers is rather less than zero. I would not wish to see you banned from this site, despite the fact that all you do is troll, for the simple reason that every post you make is a further nail in the coffin of evolution denial. You make flat earthers appear cogent and main stream.

The DNA of many land animal species has been sequenced
Ok, good so far
Only a few of those DNA sequences show evidence of a recent genetic bottleneck, as would be the case if the Genesis flood story was true.
Not so. The “evidence”, you accept out of hand without the slightest qualm, is mere conjecture.
Cheetahs had a bottleneck about 10,000 years ago.
How does this disprove YEC⁉️
Elephant seals had a bottleneck in the 19th century due to overhunting.

The great majority of land animal species show no sign of having been reduced to a single pair, or seven pairs (less sacrifices), of the relevant kind about 4.500 years ago
You’re welcome to your own opinions but if you want to convince me to follow your faith, then show the evidence (empirical evidence) and not just your leader’s conjecture

Conjecture and speculation are not the same as the empirical sciences
That evidence is enough to refute the literal interpretation of the Genesis flood. Interpreting it as a large local flood in Mesopotamia does not present such problems, and is the probable origin of the story, as found in Genesis and the Epic of Gilgamesh.
Once again, no evidence‼️‼️

Seems you want me to follow your lead by believing unprovable nonsense that you accept in blind faith. My faith is not blind like yours. I simply will not believe just because your leaders tell me to

Please be clear, as every other reader will be that the sum of evidence you have posted so far is zero. That the posts of substance you have posted so far is zero. That the actual contributions you have made to any debate at all is zero. And the amount of ground you have gained for the cause of evolution deniers is rather less than zero. I would not wish to see you banned from this site, despite the fact that all you do is troll, for the simple reason that every post you make is a further nail in the coffin of evolution denial. You make flat earthers appear cogent and main stream.
You oughta try some sweet grapes, those sour grapes are ruining your attitude‼️‼️😂🤣😇

I deny the existence of the YEC God, who allegedly made the universe 6,000 years ago. The evidence shows that both the universe and planet earth are a lot older than 6,000 years. The YEC God does not exist, any more than the God who made the sky green, with orange polka dots, exists. Other versions of the Bible God may or may not exist. For example, you deny the existence of the Jewish version of that God, the one who has not yet sent His Messiah. My denial of the YEC version of God is similar.
Where did I deny the Jewish version of God⁉️ The Jewish Messiah has come already but according to scripture, they didn’t recognize him because they loved their sin. When he called them to repentance, they crucified him. But scriptures attest to the fact the Jews will eventually accept him.
Seems your desperation is becoming more shrill.
As to gods in general, there are tens of thousands of gods in my scriptures so I do not have a problem with them existing.
Yes, but none of them will call you to account for your disobedience like the real God of the Bible who made you and your Buddha

You oughta try some sweet grapes, those sour grapes are ruining your attitude‼️‼️😂🤣😇
Sunshine, you have this concept of yourself as affecting other people deeply. You could not be more wrong , about this and everything else. You are just something to laugh at while waiting for my daughter's train.

What part of "about 10,000 years ago" do you have a problem with?

Where did I deny the Jewish version of God⁉️ The Jewish Messiah has come already
That is where you denied the Jewish version of God, right there in the next sentence. My local Rabbi assures me that the Jewish Messiah has yet to come. The Bible says that the Messiah will usher in an era of universal peace (Isaiah 2:4). History tells me that he is right about that not happening in the last 2,000 years.

Do you really not know that Judaism does not accept Jesus as the Messiah? By accepting that Jesus is the Messiah, you are denying the Jewish version of God, who is yet to send His Messiah.

Sunshine, you have this concept of yourself as affecting other people deeply. You could not be more wrong , about this and everything else. You are just something to laugh at while waiting for my daughter's train.
Why then am I living rent free in you mind⁉️⁉️😂🤣😇 Whew, this place is a mess‼️‼️😂😇🤣

Come on Temujin, just admit I’m right and you’re wrong.

You know I know ‼️‼️😇😇👍

Last edited:
What part of "about 10,000 years ago" do you have a problem with?
Look, I realize the frustration you’re experiencing in trying to prove your point with only those short lived evolutionary speculations and conjectures. I feel your pain
That is where you denied the Jewish version of God, right there in the next sentence. My local Rabbi assures me that the Jewish Messiah has yet to come. The Bible says that the Messiah will usher in an era of universal peace (Isaiah 2:4). History tells me that he is right about that not happening in the last 2,000 years.
I did not and have not denied the Jewish version of God. You do that each time you exercise your inner biases by strategically selecting a partisan Rabbi who agrees with you
Do you really not know that Judaism does not accept Jesus as the Messiah? By accepting that Jesus is the Messiah, you are denying the Jewish version of God, who is yet to send His Messiah.
Do you really not understand how the Bible speaks about a remnant of Jewish believers who actually believe in the completed Bible which includes the NT⁉️⁉️
You rather prefer a Rabbi, who denies his own Messiah. He’s just like you in that regard. He doesn’t want a Messiah who commands him to repent. He wants a candy-man Messiah.

Besides that, the Bible predicted a dying Messiah/Savior as far back as Genesis. The next time Jesus comes, right on schedule, he will bring peace by destroying his enemies

You and your false Rabbi are desperate to replace the real Jesus with your own man made notions and traditions—just exactly as the Bible predicted you would long ago

Last edited:
You and your false Rabbi...
My Rabbi is correct, the Jewish version of the Abrahamic God has not yet sent the Messiah. The Christian version of the Abrahamic God has sent His Son Jesus. The Islamic version of the Abrahamic God has sent both the Prophet Jesus and the Prophet Mohammed.

Since I am Buddhist, I am not biased for or against any of these different Gods.

Why then am I living rent free in you mind⁉️⁉️😂🤣😇 Whew, this place is a mess‼️‼️😂😇🤣

Come on Temujin, just admit I’m right and you’re wrong.

You know I know ‼️‼️😇😇👍
You trespass on brief occasions, such as this when I have an idle moment. Doesn't the Bible have something to say about vanity? A vain troll, and an inanity.

You trespass on brief occasions, such as this when I have an idle moment. Doesn't the Bible have something to say about vanity? A vain troll, and an inanity.
There’s nothing vain about helping you with truth, unless you’re jealous you don’t have it‼️😂🤣😇

My Rabbi is correct, the Jewish version of the Abrahamic God has not yet sent the Messiah. The Christian version of the Abrahamic God has sent His Son Jesus. The Islamic version of the Abrahamic God has sent both the Prophet Jesus and the Prophet Mohammed.

Since I am Buddhist, I am not biased for or against any of these different Gods.
Of course you’re biased, especially against the true Jesus because you don’t want him and his judgments to be real.

As far as you’re concerned, the Muslim “jesus” and the fraudulent fake Jewish messiah don’t bother you much because they’re toothless and unreal

Back