Why hasn’t Russia attacked us yet?

Genuine question.

??? What do you think they'd do? Bomb California? Send paratroopers in like in Red Dawn? Attack our navy? Just what do you have in mind when you ask why Russia hasn't attacked us yet?

And don't you think the answer is rather obvious?

Are we at war in Ukraine?
And here I thought that @TeabagSalad misunderstood your question. The logistical reasons for not attacking the United States are evident if you are a largely landlocked Eurasian power. The one country that might conceivably attack us (Mexico) already is. They are deploying fentanyl which they are being supplied through China and terrorists which they are amply supplied with from virtually every malcontented country in the world. Their attack continues unimpeded, unacknowledged and undeterred. But an attack emanating from locations across either the Atlantic or Pacific oceans are logistically very difficult unless they are a Thermo nuclear attack.

And here I thought that @TeabagSalad misunderstood your question.
Teabag believes the newz stories that Russia has exhausted their resources in “their war” with Ukraine. I beg to differ.

But I asked why Russia hasn’t attacked us yet. You implied they have attacked us… in Ukraine.

As far as I understood it, we were not “at war”… in Ukraine. Did I miss the memo? Has congress declared?
The logistical reasons for not attacking the United States are evident if you are a largely landlocked Eurasian power. The one country that might conceivably attack us (Mexico) already is. They are deploying fentanyl which they are being supplied through China and terrorists which they are amply supplied with from virtually every malcontented country in the world. Their attack continues unimpeded, unacknowledged and undeterred. But an attack emanating from locations across either the Atlantic or Pacific oceans are logistically very difficult unless they are a Thermo nuclear attack.
I didn’t rule out the nuclear option. But aren’t there also Russian troops in South America?

Teabag believes the newz stories that Russia has exhausted their resources in “their war” with Ukraine. I beg to differ.

But I asked why Russia hasn’t attacked us yet. You implied they have attacked us… in Ukraine.
That wasn't my intention but I suppose you can properly draw that inference.
As far as I understood it, we were not “at war”… in Ukraine. Did I miss the memo? Has congress declared?
Good point, officially we haven't been at war since WWII. Yet in another since, we haven't signed an acknowledgment of cessation of hostilities on the Korean peninsula yet…
I didn’t rule out the nuclear option. But aren’t there also Russian troops in South America?
It's entirely possible that is true and it has escaped my notice.

Genuine question.
Russia is setting up a system to do business outside of the petrodollar which is going to implode and ultimately be destroyed. They and their trading partners are already on the offense. There are using financial, economic and trading systems which are quite effective ways to destroy the US.

Why waste a single bomb on the US when the US is already self destructing from within? Russia couldn't plan a better attack on the US than what's already occurred, e.g. livestock culling on a enormous scale. Food distribution plants, packing plants etc. going up in flames, trains derailing and causing massive environmental damage.

The US is a laughingstock and is destined to become a backwater and a byword.

Back