Why I am not a Arminian (Anymore)

you never address scriptural rebuttal
Your interpretation of scripture is meaningless, and therefore there's nothing to rebut.

You read scripture devoid of the Spirit just like others cultists who all have a faith born of the flesh devoid of the Spirit of God

Your interpretation of scripture is meaningless, and therefore there's nothing to rebut.

You read scripture devoid of the Spirit just like others cultists who all have a faith born of the flesh devoid of the Spirit of God
You are in denial

and your inability to address scripture speaks volume

as i stated

You have a great problem

you never address scriptural rebuttal

Galatians 3:2 (KJV)
2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:5 (KJV)
5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Galatians 3:14 (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

John 7:39 (KJV)
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Ephesians 3:17 (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

How does one receive the spirit

Through faith or through unbelief

faith precedes life

John 20:31 (KJV)
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John 5:40 (KJV)
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

John 5:24 (KJV)
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 5:25 (KJV)
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Does one received life before faith or does one have to have faith to receive life

But you never answer

Thus it is rather clear the Spirit is not the source of your beliefs

The spirit inspired the scriptures he did not inspire your manmade theology for it is contrary to what the spirit is known to have inspired

and you prove it every scriptureless post

You are in denial

and your inability to address scripture speaks volume

You have a great problem

and you prove it every scriptureless post

Wouldn't it be a colossal shame if you were proclaiming the truth, but people rejected it because of your insulting presentation?

Oh well, back to "ignore" you go...

Wouldn't it be a colossal shame if you were proclaiming the truth, but people rejected it because of your insulting presentation?

Oh well, back to "ignore" you go...
Maybe you should examine how insults are his only response to scripture

double standard much?

Last edited:
And you think "world" means "everyone"?

What does the other half of the verse say, seth?
Have you ever read it?
Just what it means here

John 12:47 (KJV)
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

It is not difficult to figure out

You guys were trying to smack me down because I said I was a teacher,

I've been thinking about this today, based on some things I've read here.

You are a SELF-PROCLAIMED "teacher".
But the vast majority of posters here also consider THEMSELVES "self-proclaimed teachers". So that makes you nobody special. But here's something you don't seem to understand.... Just because you have the Internet and an opinion about theology, that doesn't make you a teacher. And if you knew anything about pedagogy, you'd know that even if you had theological truth, that does not automatically make you a (good) "teacher".

civic and I have both been asked by other posters to answer theological questions. Not for arguing against, but to LEARN from. Not necessarily to blindly accept whatever we say, but to CONSIDER our point of view. And IMO that is what makes us teachers, that others come to us to learn from. It's not your view of yourself that makes you a teacher, it's how others view you that makes you a teacher. And frankly, I don't know ANYONE who has approached you to "learn" from, as being their "teacher".

It's interesting... You think someone isn't a "sinner" until the point where they "sin". But you seem to think one can be a "teacher" when they don't have any students. What's wrong with that picture?

Another thing that makes a teacher is knowing their limitations. People have come to me with questions that I don't believe I was prepared to answer. For instance, eschatology is not my strong suit. civic is very well read, and can handle his own in most topics, but he has his favourite topics that he knows backwards and forwards, and shows that he is still able to learn, as evidenced by his updated view om Ps. 22. This is in contrast to people like you and Tom, who present yourself as experts on everything, and you are never wrong. And there are never any alternative interpretations, only your way or the highway. I don't speak for anyone else, but when I come across someone who represents themselves as knowing everything, I run the other way, and I run fast, because they are bad news.

James 3:1 Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness.

I don't know what a Helion is, unless you mean someone who is going to Hell.
I don't doubt God's love for everyone
hellion
[ˈhelyən]

NOUN
NORTH AMERICAN
informal
  1. a rowdy, mischievous, or troublemaking person, especially a child.
    synonyms:
    mischievous child · imp · monkey · Puck · rascal · rogue · minx · mischief-maker · prankster · ragamuffin · guttersnipe · waif · stray · tearaway · jackanapes · rip · gamin · gamine · mudlark · scapegrace · street Arab · wastrel · tatterdemalion

Just what it means here

47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

It is not difficult to figure out

No, it's not difficult at all.
Which is why I don't understand why you still don't get it...

No, it's not difficult at all.
Which is why I don't understand why you still don't get it...
Its apparent you are the one who does not get it

why does Christ not judge anyone who does not believe

read the answer

for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

Well, I'll just leave you with a comment on some T-shirts that one of my favourite podcasters, Joel Patrick, sells:

"If I agreed with you,
then we'd both be wrong."
That really does not address the issue

why does Christ not judge anyone who does not believe?

read the answer

That really does not address the issue

why does Christ not judge anyone who does not believe?

read the answer

I've already addressed the issue.
You simply don't like the answer, and refuse to accept correction.

I have far better things to do with my valuable time than to waste it with your nonsense, and repeat the same worthless argument ten million times. I'm sorry that you're bored, and have nothing better to do with your life than to waste it engaging in hateful arguments with children of God, but that's not my problem.

I've already addressed the issue.
You simply don't like the answer, and refuse to accept correction.

I have far better things to do with my valuable time than to waste it with your nonsense, and repeat the same worthless argument ten million times. I'm sorry that you're bored, and have nothing better to do with your life than to waste it engaging in hateful arguments with children of God, but that's not my problem.
No you didn't

Because he is not the Father is not in the text

why does Christ not judge any man who does not believe

according to the text

Answer

No you didn't

Because he is not the Father is not in the text

why does Christ not judge any man who does not believe

according to the text

Answer

You seem to have great difficulty understanding things.
What part of "I have no interest in wasting my valuable time with your garbage" don't you understand?
No wonder you don't have any friends.

So you can take that big ugly chip off your shoulder, and stop harassing people who have no desire to waste their time with you.

Back