Why I am not a Arminian (Anymore)

You know I don't drink your koolaid,

Wow... And you falsely claim *I'M* the one constantly insulting YOU?!

so yes the world really is the world.

Seth, do you know what a "tautology" is?
Do you know what "bait and switch" is?

The question was, "Do you think "world" means "everyone".
Your answer was, "Yes, of course "world" means "world".

Everyone saw the bait-and-switch.

You seem to have great difficulty understanding things.
What part of "I have no interest in wasting my valuable time with your garbage" don't you understand?
No wonder you don't have any friends.

So you can take that big ugly chip off your shoulder, and stop harassing people who have no desire to waste their time with you.
Translation you know you are busted so you pull out your tired old standby excuse

John 12:47 (KJV)
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

Why does Christ not judge any who do not believe

Answer

for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

Bump for @fltom, what is your answer to the above through your Leightonist lens?
Believes what?
believes on who?

BTW what is this obsession you have with that guy

Leighton lives in your head far more than most any other poster

and his name appears in your posts far more than most any other poster

Believes what?
believes on who?
Oh, so provisionism is false then, correct?
BTW what is this obsession you have with that guy
Your mentor? I'm against all false teachers including you.

Lol! You want to talk obsessions? You're on here cutting and pasting incessantly. Maybe you should get a hobby as a printer, print lithographs over and over, or buy a used xerox and a truckload of reams of paper and toner? Or maybe a disc jockey with broken records? Just a few suggestions to match your skills.
Leighton lives in your head far more than most any other poster

and his name appears in your posts far more than most any other poster
I mention his name because his teachings appear in your teachings. You're his disciple, you parrot his podcast teachings here.

Wow... And you falsely claim *I'M* the one constantly insulting YOU?!

Seth, do you know what a "tautology" is?
Do you know what "bait and switch" is?

The question was, "Do you think "world" means "everyone".
Your answer was, "Yes, of course "world" means "world".

Everyone saw the bait-and-switch.
I know what you meant and funny thing, you knew what I meant.

I know what you meant and funny thing, you knew what I meant.
Tell us why you are not a Christian anymore like the OP shred why they are not Arminian anymore .

Do you know how to articulate that mr English teacher 😂

Tell us why you are not a Christian anymore like the OP shred why they are not Arminian anymore .

Do you know how to articulate that mr English teacher 😂
The OP is interesting as it does not seem to know what Armenians teach, while claiming to have been an Armenian. No one here espouses the ideas that the OP claims are Armenian, so I wonder about this fantasy church he went to that supposedly taught all that foolishness in the OP.

You claim I am somehow no longer a Christian, which violates your own doctrine of once saved always saved. You ought to try to be consistent in all your insults.

The OP is interesting as it does not seem to know what Armenians teach, while claiming to have been an Armenian. No one here espouses the ideas that the OP claims are Armenian, so I wonder about this fantasy church he went to that supposedly taught all that foolishness in the OP.

You claim I am somehow no longer a Christian, which violates your own doctrine of once saved always saved. You ought to try to be consistent in all your insults.
No one on CARM it talking about Armenians

Shaking my head unbelievable from the self proclaimed English expert

The OP is interesting as it does not seem to know what Armenians teach, while claiming to have been an Armenian.

Oh, the irony! You make false accusations of ignorance, all the while ignorant of the fact that "Armenians" are people from the country of Armenia, while "Arminians" (the subject of the thread) refer to people who hold theological views similar to James Arminius.

No one here espouses the ideas that the OP claims are Armenian, so I wonder about this fantasy church he went to that supposedly taught all that foolishness in the OP.

Actually, you are wrong.
The OP used to hold those beliefs.
I used to hold thos beliefs as well.
It's a very common "Christian" theology.

I'm not sure civic even holds to "once saved, always saved".

1) Can you please define, "once saved, always saved" for us?

2) Can you provide a linked quote where civic affirms this as his belief?

Like judas, reprobates / apostates were never saved. You are in that category.

Capeesh ?

Comprehende amigo ?

BTW- you do not know the meaning of doctrine , who are you trying to fool ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, so provisionism is false then, correct?

Your mentor? I'm against all false teachers including you.

Lol! You want to talk obsessions? You're on here cutting and pasting incessantly. Maybe you should get a hobby as a printer, print lithographs over and over, or buy a used xerox and a truckload of reams of paper and toner? Or maybe a disc jockey with broken records? Just a few suggestions to match your skills.

I mention his name because his teachings appear in your teachings. You're his disciple, you parrot his podcast teachings here.
My teachings appear in the teachings of many

you simply ignore that fact and obsess over the one

Further i support my views with scripture which you just ignore

and fail to address so it is not possible for you to prove anything false

for unfortunately for you scripture not your opinion is the standard of truth

Ok, I finally get what you are saying. Hyper calvinism at its worst. You have a God who hates most of the people of the world

Ok, I finally get what you are saying. Hyper calvinism at its worst. You have a God who hates most of the people of the world
That is not Hyper Calvinism.
You don't like the scriptures much do you.

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.
Matthew 7:13‭-‬14 ESV

How do you think God feels about those vessels of destruction?

The Bible says God hates yet another contradiction in your manology.

Are the Psalms in your Bible ?

Psalm 5:5-6
The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers. You destroy those who speak lies; the Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.

Psalm 11:5
The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence

Psalm 106:
Then the anger of the Lord was kindled against his people, and he abhorred his heritage

next

No remedy. Jesus reveals the Father to whom He chooses.

That is why you have millions of pretend Christians like those in the RCC and why there are millions of cultists. They all believe in the Jesus of their choosing.

You can make such a Jesus into any image of your self will.

But I believe as the Bible teaches that Jesus chooses who to reveal the Father to.
All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
Matthew 11:27 ESV
Typical failure to consider context

which simply applies a statement from Christ's time on earth and assumes it to be true for all time

Ignoring the fact

Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mark 16:15-16 (KJV)
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Christs disciples were to bring revelation to all nations

but they were not to do until after Christ's resurrection and the coming of the Spirit

Someone preaches the gospel to two people who are listening. One is a Mormon and the other a Provisionist. The Lord reveals the true LORD Jesus to the Mormon who receives the gift of faith,repents and is born again while the Provisionist mocks as he tells himself he does not need the Spirit of God but his own faith is enough.
Now when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked. But others said, “We will hear you again about this.” But some men joined him and believed, among whom also were Dionysius the Areopagite and a woman named Damaris and others with them.
Acts 17:32‭, ‬34 ESV
More ignorance

Conviction is the work of the Spirit

John 16:8 (KJV)
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

If it was not for misinformation you would have no information

Another personal attack on Civic.
Double standards much?

Another personal attack on Civic.
Double standards much?

In point of fact, civic IS a great teacher.
You? Not so much.

Once again:

James 3:1 Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness.
hey there theo :)

" In point of fact, civic IS a great teacher. "

Back