Why I became a Jew

Sorry, the new covenant hasn't happened yet. The law is not yet written on our hearts -- you have to teach your kids right from wrong. Also, atheists still exist, so not all know God.
The law of God is written in our hearts. No one needs to tell you its wrong to kill,steal,ect. You are in denial. Repent and ask Yeshua that you desire to be Born Again. Only then will your mind be transformed and renewed that you will recognize your errors.

Last edited:
The law of God is written in our hearts. No one needs to tell you its wrong to kill,steal,ect. You are in denial. Repent and ask Yeshua that you desire to be Born Again. Only then will your mind be transformed and renewed that you will recognize your errors.
This is not true. Children have to be TAUGHT not to lie, steal, etc.

Yodas_Prodigy said:
You never had a relationship with Christ. It was all a sham. I say this not to be offensive.
Oh but you absolutely are being offensive. You are accusing me of lying, based on nothing but the fact that I left Christianity. That's a horrendous thing to do.
But OH, you said it yourself in the OP…
Open Heart said:
Eventually I realized that the "Jesus" I had known and loved was not Jesus at all.

How are you going to say you had a relationship with Christ and, at the same time say, your relationship was NOT with Christ at all????????

You cite the reason for dismissing the NT and Christianity is based on contradictions… yet you get offended when someone points out yours. Smh.

But OH, you said it yourself in the OP…

How are you going to say you had a relationship with Christ and, at the same time say, your relationship was NOT with Christ at all????????

You cite the reason for dismissing the NT and Christianity is based on contradictions… yet you get offended when someone points out yours. Smh.
I had a relationship with God, and had labeled it a relationship with Christ. It was every bit as real as any other Christian's.

I had a relationship with God, and had labeled it a relationship with Christ. It was every bit as real as any other Christian's.
So, you thought you had a relationship with Christ… but you never did. Idk why someone acknowledging your own statements would offend you. But whatever…

So, you thought you had a relationship with Christ… but you never did. Idk why someone acknowledging your own statements would offend you. But whatever…
Christ does not exist as an entity -- no one has a relationship with him. But there are those Christians who have a relationship with God, and think it is a relationship with Jesus. I was not different than those Christians. Judaism has a specific word for this -- Sheetuf. It means association, as in associating a person or thing with God.

Christ does not exist as an entity
Well, that is your opinion… and a blatant denial of historical fact.
-- no one has a relationship with him.
If you believe this… then why are you offended?????
But there are those Christians who have a relationship with God, and think it is a relationship with Jesus. I was not different than those Christians. Judaism has a specific word for this -- Sheetuf. It means association, as in associating a person or thing with God.
In my opinion… this as a justification for your denial.

Well, that is your opinion… and a blatant denial of historical fact.

If you believe this… then why are you offended?????

In my opinion… this as a justification for your denial.
DeSanto: I do not think the messiah has come, thus, he is not an entitity. I also think that Jesus is simply awaiting the resurrection, and that we cannot have a relationship with him.

Did I say I was offended? No. I'm very hard to offend.

DeSanto: I do not think the messiah has come, thus, he is not an entitity. I also think that Jesus is simply awaiting the resurrection, and that we cannot have a relationship with him.
I understand what you think.
Did I say I was offended? No. I'm very hard to offend.
Yes, Yodas was agreeing with you when he said, “You never had a relationship with Christ.”

But you took offense:
Oh but you absolutely are being offensive. You are accusing me of lying

I’m merely confused as to why you would take offense, if you truly believe what you say you think.

Yes, Yodas was agreeing with you when he said, “You never had a relationship with Christ.”

But you took offense:
I did not take offense, I did not get angry. I simply corrected him. My relationship with "Christ" was no different from any other Christians'.

My relationship with "Christ" was no different from any other Christians'.
This is where I disagree with you. If you were truly Born Again you would have had a true relationship with Yeshua.
2 Corinth 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

I did not take offense, I did not get angry. I simply corrected him. My relationship with "Christ" was no different from any other Christians'.
Usually, when someone accuses the other of calling them a liar… that implies offense taken. But if you’re concern isn’t with accurately representing your statements, but more about winning an argument… I will afford you the last word.

Last edited:
Addressing the OP.
Nice story, .... but.

what are the prophecies that is not fulfilled by the Lord Jesus, God almighty, until his return? please post them I would like to examine them.

One day, I was driving down the freeway and saw a bumper sticker that proclaimed "Jesus is God." I had a moment of insight as I realized that this statement made no more sense than saying This Rock is God, or That Tree is God.
what was that moment of insight you had to make you change your mind about the Lord Jesus being God?

thanks in advance.

PICJAG, 101G.

what was that moment of insight you had to make you change your mind about the Lord Jesus being God?

thanks in advance.

PICJAG, 101G.
There was no one moment. Rather it was a change of mind that happened over many years, during which I went back and forth.

Back