Why I Have Difficulty Loving and Forgiving Enemies

WRONG! Doesn't say that; thus your failure AGAIN to provide NT verses. He does not control us when we sin.
I agree, stiggy
God is not controlling me when I choose, of my own free will, to commit this or that particular sin

You're not seeing the bigger picture, though

YHVH/Jesus Christ made us
{post A&E}
INCAPABLE OF NOT SINNING AT LEAST ONCE

This is part of His plan - a plan designed to garner glory for His Holy Name

I agree, stiggy
God is not controlling me when I choose, of my own free will, to commit this or that particular sin

So you're flip flopping a complete 180 about Him being in complete control. Quickest flip flop in CARM history.

You're not seeing the bigger picture, though

YHVH/Jesus Christ made us
{post A&E}
INCAPABLE OF NOT SINNING AT LEAST ONCE

NT scripture? Of course not.

So you're flip flopping a complete 180 about Him being in complete control. Quickest flip flop in CARM history.
You're playing a game of semantics
It's all you have...

God being in complete and total control doesn't mean that He scripts our every thought, word, and action
You know that as well as I do

NT scripture? Of course not.
Romans 5:12
Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned

Again, stiggy, an absolute and permanent inability to transcend one's nature is NOT a naturally inheritable trait
That sin came to all, through just one man, is BY THE HAND OF GOD

You're playing a game of semantics
It's all you have...

God being in complete and total control doesn't mean that He scripts our every thought, word, and action

So why did you use the words "complete" and "total?" You screwed up, didn't you? Too late. Editing time has expired.

You know that as well as I do

Romans 5:12
Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned

Yep.

Again, stiggy, an absolute and permanent inability to transcend one's nature is NOT a naturally inheritable trait
That sin came to all, through just one man, is BY THE HAND OF GOD

WHOOPS! No NT verse. You stupidly quoted Romans 5:12 in which we SEE that there is no mention of "the hand of God." You screwed up again.

So why did you use the words "complete" and "total?" You screwed up, didn't you? Too late. Editing time has expired.
For the exact same reason that I would say that the NCAA used to have complete and total control over college football

Only an idiot takes that to mean that schools, coaches, and players were incapable of transgressing against NCAA rules

WHOOPS! No NT verse. You stupidly quoted Romans 5:12 in which we SEE that there is no mention of "the hand of God." You screwed up again.
WHOOPS!
You stupidly contend that God opposes computer fraud and abortion even though there is no mention of either term in scripture

Seems you screwed up again, stigs

For the exact same reason that I would say that the NCAA used to have complete and total control over college football

Which would be a very stupid as well as false exaggeration since, for example, the NCAA never controlled what plays were called in the huddle, nor
what salaries to pay coaches.

You stupidly contend that God opposes computer fraud [you mean THEFT?} and abortion [you mean MURDER?] even though there is no mention of either term in scripture

Heh!

Back