Why is everybody picking on SDAs?

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Mt 24:37-39 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Judgment is coming for this world. And many are clueless("knew not"), as it was the first time, even warn by GOD using a single person in vision.
So when a conflict of personal conflicting view points becomes apparent, I will side with EGW and their views of the Second Advent("pre-Second Advent Judgment") Investigative Judgment.
Who is the "their" you refer to? The Investigative Judgment was fabricated to apologize for a non-event in 1844, nothing more. You also misunderstand the entire discourse when you reduce it to "personal conflicting view points". There isn't anything "personal" about appealing to Scripture as the final arbiter of truth and finding Ellen White noncompliant.
"Who is the "their" you refer to?", You do realize that Ellen White is not the originator of "the Second Advent("pre-Second Advent Judgment") Investigative Judgment" ??? That pronoun is inclusive of the Originator of that Doctrine.

"The Investigative Judgment was fabricated to apologize for a non-event in 1844, nothing more.", You are entitled by GOD's free will choice to yourself to believe that as your opinion, from any outside source of information you choose.

AV Jn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

GOD's Omniscience and the Holy Spirit say otherwise, until prophecy fulfillment become sight and sound to your eyes and ears.

AV 2Th 3:5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.

Just like others in the past, we will wait upon the LORD until fruition of GOD's Will during this time of sin.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Victor

Concerning the mechanical process Ballenger found problems with, Jesus issued a new covenant commandment that counters Ellen's claim that Jesus entered the inner room of the sanctuary in 1844:

Matthew 24:21
Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it.

Why does Ellen White demand that you disobey the commandments of God?
I really think my question deserves a cognizant answer.

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Re 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

No one is fooling GOD, on what is about to happen, in the coming theocracy. So you do still, have a future choice to be made.
Scriptures is filled with Judgment Verbiage, I have studied enough to understand that Judgment Verbiage, aligns with the Second Advent("pre-Second Advent Judgment") Investigative Judgment.

In GOD's offer of free will choice to us, comes the opportunity of others to express their own misunderstandings about Judgment Verbiage.
Here's the model Ellen fabricated in the Great Controversy. Go find it in Scripture.
  • Convened only after 1844, 'it is...in 1844...to perform the work of investigative judgment'
  • Addresses only the 'professed people of God', and is not a general judgment
  • Convened in absentia of the accused, 'they will not be present in person'
  • The accused are judged according to the old covenant, 'The law of God is the standard'
  • Adventist soteriology is dependent on this alleged judgment, 'their names will be blotted out of the book of life'
We're not interested in bloviation. Put up or shut up.
We have been over these bullet points before, but if you need a refresher, let me know.

AV Re 16:4-7 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. 7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

"Put up or shut up.", Or what, silence by murder in men's authority, according to GOD's prophecy about end time ???

AV Lk 11:49-51 Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and [some] of them they shall slay and persecute: 50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; 51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.

Prophets of Old, would not "shut up", with "Put up" words from GOD, What did it get them ???

You do realize both Cain and "Abel" had the Truth from GOD, but Cain chose to kill his brother in the Truth. When GOD chose to honor Abel's sacrifice according to GOD's revealed will. You do realize, GOD will do that again, just before the close of probation, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Victor

No one is fooling GOD
True that! That's why the Word of God is the final arbiter of truth.
We have been over these bullet points before, but if you need a refresher, let me know.
Here they are again:
  • Convened only after 1844, 'it is...in 1844...to perform the work of investigative judgment'
  • The accused are judged according to the old covenant, 'The law of God is the standard'
  • Adventist soteriology is dependent on this alleged judgment, 'their names will be blotted out of the book of life'
Finding something that matches this criteria in Scripture has never been done.
Put up, or shut up.
"Put up or shut up.", Or what, silence by murder in men's authority, according to GOD's prophecy about end time ???
If this was a prophecy given by the Living God, then you should be able to find it in His Word.
Put up, or shut up.

Victor

Prologue:
Same olé Victor.

Pure arrogance of your editing opinion. Have you read the rules about abuse of poster's posts ???
I'm still ruled by the same Jesus I have always been.

Hebrews 13
7 Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct. 8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. 9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.​

I'm still waiting for the reason why Ellen White demands that you violate the commandments of God.
And...
It is reasonable to expect an answer from you, instead of watching you launch personal comments about a poster instead of responding to the content posted.

Pipiripi

God did no such thing. If you stop insulting people and listen, you'll be able to hear His voice clearly. It doesn't come from man-made nonsense. Only the Bible is instructive.

Just so you understand, John the Revelator penned Revelation.

Revelation 22:18-19

18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

You must have missed that part of John's revelation.
I am not insulting people if they are not insulting my pioneers and the BIBLICAL truth. I don't miss any parts. Because what is written in Revelation 22:18-19, is the same what Paul has written in Galatians 1:1-10.

A question for you. Are you a trinitarian?
Do you believe in the secret rapture?
Because if you say yes, then show me where in the Bible that Paul and the other apostles have give their allegiance to three being!!

SDAchristian

Concerning the mechanical process Ballenger found problems with, Jesus issued a new covenant commandment that counters Ellen's claim that Jesus entered the inner room of the sanctuary in 1844:
Matthew 24:21
Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it.
Why does Ellen White demand that you disobey the commandments of God?

Wishful thinking is your delusion.
I really think my question deserves a cognizant answer.
AV 1Ti 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

Is patience a problem for you, for me to get to the end of addressing your points in your reply, in order ???

"I really think my question deserves a cognizant answer.", A BUMP was more appropriate course of action in timing, in my opinion.

AV Hb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, [that] thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
AV Re 15:5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:

"Concerning the mechanical process Ballenger found problems with, Jesus issued a new covenant commandment that counters Ellen's claim that Jesus entered the inner room of the sanctuary in 1844:", Which is more spiritually important to soteriology, the copy on earth or the real deal in heaven ???

AV Hb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

Where do you think Jesus is ministering, Right NOW for us ???

"Matthew 24:21 Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it.", Where do YOU think Jesus was referring to "the inner rooms", that is context sensitive to "the desert" then ???

"Why does Ellen White demand that you disobey the commandments of God?", You have not provided enough evidence, to prove your assertion. So more discussion on more evidence, Please ???

"I really think my question deserves a cognizant answer.", When we can agree on a "cognizant" question, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Victor

AV 1Ti 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

Is patience a problem for you, for me to get to the end of addressing your points in your reply, in order ???

"I really think my question deserves a cognizant answer.", A BUMP was more appropriate course of action in timing, in my opinion.

AV Hb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, [that] thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
AV Re 15:5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:

"Concerning the mechanical process Ballenger found problems with, Jesus issued a new covenant commandment that counters Ellen's claim that Jesus entered the inner room of the sanctuary in 1844:", Which is more spiritually important to soteriology, the copy on earth or the real deal in heaven ???

AV Hb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

Where do you think Jesus is ministering, Right NOW for us ???

"Matthew 24:21 Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it.", Where do YOU think Jesus was referring to "the inner rooms", that is context sensitive to "the desert" then ???

"Why does Ellen White demand that you disobey the commandments of God?", You have not provided enough evidence, to prove your assertion. So more discussion on more evidence, Please ???

"I really think my question deserves a cognizant answer.", When we can agree on a "cognizant" question, Right ???
Michael, your entire post is a collection of disjointed unrelated passages interspersed with disjointed complaints with the object of evading an answer.
Why can't you answer anything posted to you?
I'm still waiting...

SDAchristian

If this was a prophecy given by the Living God, then you should be able to find it in His Word.
Put up, or shut up.
AV Jn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Canon of scripture was closed by the understanding of men, and Not by revelation of the Holy Spirit.

"Put up, or shut up.", The entirety of your spiritual experience. Or what the Holy Spirit knows, and you do not.

You continue to use man's authority against GOD's authority, this is a poor defense for GOD.

AV Jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

"If this was a prophecy given by the Living God, then you should be able to find it in His Word.", Jesus is living in heaven at the moment. Feel free to contact Jesus by prayer for your needed answers.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Victor

Canon of scripture was closed by the understanding of men, and Not by revelation of the Holy Spirit.

"Put up, or shut up.", The entirety of your spiritual experience. Or what the Holy Spirit knows, and you do not.

You continue to use man's authority against GOD's authority, this is a poor defense for GOD.

AV Jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

"If this was a prophecy given by the Living God, then you should be able to find it in His Word.", Jesus is living in heaven at the moment. Feel free to contact Jesus by prayer for your needed answers.
Michael, everyone participating on this forum has now witnessed you falling flat on your face, unable to defend the Investigative Judgment. Projecting your error elsewhere is a fallacy no one will accept.

SDAchristian

Michael, everyone participating on this forum has now witnessed you falling flat on your face, unable to defend the Investigative Judgment. Projecting your error elsewhere is a fallacy no one will accept.
You can say that as your opinion, here at CARM.

AV Jer 17:9-10 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, [I} try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

But you do not speak for "everyone participating on this forum". An arrogant opinion again, of your own thinking for others.
In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum (Latin for "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition must be true because many or most people believe it, often concisely encapsulated as: "If many believe so, it is so". ...
This is a logical fallacy, and is worthy of not being the full and complete truth in the Holy Spirit.

AV 1C 3:16-20 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are. 18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

The Holy Spirit knows the totality of our interaction.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Pipiripi

We're all waiting for you to find the Investigative Judgment in the Bible.
Don't forget how Ellen White defined it:
Victor, I write this for you through my Manual of life.
Just have only your BIBLE with you.

Preparing in the Time of Judgment

So Victor, how should we be living in the time of judgment? Well, think forward to the time when Jesus returns after the judgment is complete. Will you have regrets that you spent more time watching TV, playing games, socializing, reading novels, building your career, making your house nice, than you did with your Lord and Saviour? ALL these things will be burnt up when Christ Jesus returns. Let them go now while you still have chance to get right with the Lord.

2 Peter 3:11,14

Knowing that we are in the time of judgment, and knowing that this world and everything in it will be laid waste, we need now to start living godly lives, putting aside worldly things and truly living for Christ.

Ecclesiastes 12:13. Luke 21:36, Luke 13:24.

"If there even was a time when serious reflection becomes every one who fears God, it is now, when personal piety is essential. "What am I, and what is my work and mission in this time? On which side am I working--Christ's side or the enemy's side?" Let every soul now humble himself or herself before God, for now we are surely living in the great Day of Atonement. The cases even now of many are passing in review before God, for they are to sleep in their graves a little season. Your profession of faith in not your guarantee in that day, but the state of your affections. Is the soul-temple cleansed of its defilement? Are my sins confessed and am I repenting of them before God, that they may be blotted out? Do I esteem myself too lightly? Am I willing to make any every sacrifice for the excellency of the knowledge of Jesus Christ? Do I feel every moment I am not my own, but Christ's property, that my service belongs to God, whose I am?" (Ms 87, 1886)

Victor, when did the great day of atonement (judgment) begin in heaven? Ask me this question if you cannot answered it I'm my thread, I can answered all questions BIBLICAL!!
Please don't go in my Manual of life and steal a little of it to make your own story. You can run, but you can't hide!!

Let me continue.
Victor please don't think that you can be saved by your works, because that is impossible. This is NOT the message we (our FEW remnant) giving here. We can ONLY be saved by the grace of God, which is a free gift to all. BUT, the message we are giving here is that faith ALONE cannot save you as the book of James confirms. A true faith WILL produce works and the evidence of your faith is the works that you do. Do you have a true faith? Then you will be striving to keep God's ten commandments, you will be turning away from worldly things, you will be giving more time to Jesus than anything else, you will be sharing the gospel with others, you will be using the money and possessions that God gave you to further His kingdom, rather than use them as a pleasure for yourself. Your life will be consumed with Christ Jesus.

Victor, What Happens in the Judgment?

I know that you don't know. Take a look at this awesome judgment scene pictured by the prophet Daniel.

Daniel 7:9-10,13

What an amazing scene! God sits on His fiery throne, millions of angels minister to Him, the record books are opened and Christ Jesus is brought to God to be the intercessor for man. The court is in session! What a scene to behold! Now if you still have doubt as to the validity of this message you are reading, that judgment takes place BEFORE Christ returns at the second coming, then read the above Bible verses again, and then take a look at the following verse.

Revelation 3:5, Revelation 22:11. Revelation 14:6-7.

I leave it till here. Next time ask me questions on my thread. I can answered all questions BIBLICAL.

Pipiripi

You can go read just a little of the whole content of the BIBLICAL TRUTH.

So, you can show everybody now the truth!!

John t

Pipiripi said:

The pioneers has spoken and written with their own hands.
Go and search for their handwriting, and stop following man teaching!!
Now you had the opportunity to view my post, I ask again
What would your position on Ellen be if we found things she wrote that are medically impossible?

Would you support her because she is your "profit"? Or would you accept that medical science demonstrates that Ellen is a quack?

Buzzard

2Peter 2:6
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes
condemned them with an overthrow,
making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them,
in seeing and hearing,
vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

Gen18:17
And the Lord said,
Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him
?

19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him,
and they shall keep the way of the Lord,
to do justice and judgment;
that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him

20 And the Lord said,
Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great,
and because their sin is very grievous
;

But that Raven Lot might not be giving me the whole story
----- so ---------
I will go and investigate this and see for myself if it be so

21 I will go down now,
and see
(for myself, ) whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it,
which is come unto me; and if not, I will know

Now that is an investigation by the Lord himself before Judgement is announced and executed

Song of Solomon
Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field;
let us lodge in the villages.

12 Let us get up early to the vineyards;
let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear,
and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.

13 The mandrakes give a smell,
and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old,
which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.

Last edited: