Why is everybody picking on SDAs?

Victor

Victor, I write this for you through my Manual of life.
Just have only your BIBLE with you.
Watch the transition from ESL to native English, suggesting the use of plagiarism (again).
Preparing in the Time of Judgment

So Victor, how should we be living in the time of judgment? Well, think forward to the time when Jesus returns after the judgment is complete. Will you have regrets that you spent more time watching TV, playing games, socializing, reading novels, building your career, making your house nice, than you did with your Lord and Saviour? ALL these things will be burnt up when Christ Jesus returns. Let them go now while you still have chance to get right with the Lord.
The necessary prerequisite is to demonstrate the existence of the Investigative Judgment.
For reference, codified by Ellen White in the Great Controversy:
  • Convened only after 1844, 'it is...in 1844...to perform the work of investigative judgment'
  • Addresses only the 'professed people of God', and is not a general judgment
  • Convened in absentia of the accused, 'they will not be present in person'
  • The accused are judged according to the old covenant, 'The law of God is the standard'
  • Adventist soteriology is dependent on this alleged judgment, 'their names will be blotted out of the book of life'
2 Peter 3:11,14
There's a reason you don't quote your citations - it is as if you aren't cogent of what the citation says.
It violates every single point Ellen postulated.
Knowing that we are in the time of judgment, and knowing that this world and everything in it will be laid waste, we need now to start living godly lives, putting aside worldly things and truly living for Christ.
This still lacks the necessary prerequisite mentioned above.
Ecclesiastes 12:13.
Now read this citation and explain why Ellen White demands you violate the commandments of God.
Regarding the IJ, this is unrelated.
Luke 21:36
This violates the first, third, and forth points.
Luke 13:24.
Read this for yourself and verify it doesn't mention any judgment.
"If there even was a time when serious reflection becomes every one who fears God, it is now, when personal piety is essential. "What am I, and what is my work and mission in this time? On which side am I working--Christ's side or the enemy's side?" Let every soul now humble himself or herself before God, for now we are surely living in the great Day of Atonement. The cases even now of many are passing in review before God, for they are to sleep in their graves a little season. Your profession of faith in not your guarantee in that day, but the state of your affections. Is the soul-temple cleansed of its defilement? Are my sins confessed and am I repenting of them before God, that they may be blotted out? Do I esteem myself too lightly? Am I willing to make any every sacrifice for the excellency of the knowledge of Jesus Christ? Do I feel every moment I am not my own, but Christ's property, that my service belongs to God, whose I am?" (Ms 87, 1886)
Ellen White isn't an authority you can appeal to defend Ellen White. The challenge is to substantiate her alleged Investigative Judgment in the Bible. You know, "BIBLICAL".

Now watch the transition from native English back to ESL.
Victor, when did the great day of atonement (judgment) begin in heaven? Ask me this question if you cannot answered it I'm my thread, I can answered all questions BIBLICAL!!
Please don't go in my Manual of life and steal a little of it to make your own story. You can run, but you can't hide!!

Let me continue.
Victor please don't think that you can be saved by your works, because that is impossible. This is NOT the message we (our FEW remnant) giving here. We can ONLY be saved by the grace of God, which is a free gift to all. BUT, the message we are giving here is that faith ALONE cannot save you as the book of James confirms. A true faith WILL produce works and the evidence of your faith is the works that you do. Do you have a true faith? Then you will be striving to keep God's ten commandments, you will be turning away from worldly things, you will be giving more time to Jesus than anything else, you will be sharing the gospel with others, you will be using the money and possessions that God gave you to further His kingdom, rather than use them as a pleasure for yourself. Your life will be consumed with Christ Jesus.

Victor, What Happens in the Judgment?

I know that you don't know.
It doesn't look like you know. You mentioned Ellen's scenario based on the old covenant (Ten Commandments) which is the forth point, but you haven't found support for it in the Bible. In fact, it is contrary to John 5:24's promise by Jesus.
Take a look at this awesome judgment scene pictured by the prophet Daniel.

Daniel 7:9-10,13

What an amazing scene! God sits on His fiery throne, millions of angels minister to Him, the record books are opened and Christ Jesus is brought to God to be the intercessor for man. The court is in session! What a scene to behold! Now if you still have doubt as to the validity of this message you are reading, that judgment takes place BEFORE Christ returns at the second coming, then read the above Bible verses again, and then take a look at the following verse.
This is a judgment of a beast power, not the professed people of God.
This citation and commentary violates every single point Ellen codified.
Revelation 3:5
Violates points 1, 4, and 5.
Revelation 22:11
Read the context - violates the first point and is mostly unrelated anyway.
Revelation 14:6-7.
Violates points 1, 2, 4, and 5.
I leave it till here. Next time ask me questions on my thread. I can answered all questions BIBLICAL.
This is the proper thread to address the Investigative Judgment, of which you haven't found BIBLICAL support for.

Victor

You can go read just a little of the whole content of the BIBLICAL TRUTH.

So, you can show everybody now the truth!!
The truth: You fell flat on your face, unable to defend the Investigative Judgment. My estimation is that you don't even understand this doctrine exclusive to Adventism.

SDAchristian

What would your position on Ellen be if we found things she wrote that are medically impossible?
Interesting question !!!

Phrenology is off the table, because she was never shown this by GOD. But you have evidence of a stated "shown by GOD" nature, feel free to share. Ellen White is a person, who has free will rights from GOD as well.

What evidence prompted you to ask this question ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Michael, your entire post is a collection of disjointed unrelated passages interspersed with disjointed complaints with the object of evading an answer.
Why can't you answer anything posted to you?
AV 1C 2:11-16 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

"Why can't you answer anything posted to you?", You must realize, even this question is a loaded question from your opinion. That when examined, everyone who posts to me needs to agree to, to be true, Right ???

"Why can't you answer anything posted to you?", We have discussed this before. Okay, post a single question, from your heart's desire to know the whole truth about a single topic without undisclosed presuppositions, and let us discuss that then.

AV Re 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

A classic communication problem that sin causes.
I'm still waiting...
So is Jesus for both of us !!!

The "war" will get so bad, that one of us will die at the opinion of the other.

AV Jer 25:31 A noise shall come [even] to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them [that are] wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

AV Jer 25:32-33 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth. 33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

You do realize, GOD will step in and finish this controversy, at the end ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Pipiripi

Watch the transition from ESL to native English, suggesting the use of plagiarism (again).

The necessary prerequisite is to demonstrate the existence of the Investigative Judgment.
For reference, codified by Ellen White in the Great Controversy:
  • Convened only after 1844, 'it is...in 1844...to perform the work of investigative judgment'
  • The accused are judged according to the old covenant, 'The law of God is the standard'
  • Adventist soteriology is dependent on this alleged judgment, 'their names will be blotted out of the book of life'

There's a reason you don't quote your citations - it is as if you aren't cogent of what the citation says.
It violates every single point Ellen postulated.

This still lacks the necessary prerequisite mentioned above.

Now read this citation and explain why Ellen White demands you violate the commandments of God.
Regarding the IJ, this is unrelated.

This violates the first, third, and forth points.

Read this for yourself and verify it doesn't mention any judgment.

Ellen White isn't an authority you can appeal to defend Ellen White. The challenge is to substantiate her alleged Investigative Judgment in the Bible. You know, "BIBLICAL".

Now watch the transition from native English back to ESL.

It doesn't look like you know. You mentioned Ellen's scenario based on the old covenant (Ten Commandments) which is the forth point, but you haven't found support for it in the Bible. In fact, it is contrary to John 5:24's promise by Jesus.

This is a judgment of a beast power, not the professed people of God.
This citation and commentary violates every single point Ellen codified.

Violates points 1, 4, and 5.

Read the context - violates the first point and is mostly unrelated anyway.

Violates points 1, 2, 4, and 5.

This is the proper thread to address the Investigative Judgment, of which you haven't found BIBLICAL support for.
I am not losing my time with you. The most important thing is to NOT violate God's rules. I have be banned for more then 20 forums, but the most have seen that their rules is against God rules.

Judge for yourself: "LISTEN TO MAN OR GOD"!!

Pipiripi

AV 1C 2:11-16 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

"Why can't you answer anything posted to you?", You must realize, even this question is a loaded question from your opinion. That when examined, everyone who posts to me needs to agree to, to be true, Right ???

"Why can't you answer anything posted to you?", We have discussed this before. Okay, post a single question, from your heart's desire to know the whole truth about a single topic without undisclosed presuppositions, and let us discuss that then.

AV Re 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

A classic communication problem that sin causes.

So is Jesus for both of us !!!

The "war" will get so bad, that one of us will die at the opinion of the other.

AV Jer 25:31 A noise shall come [even] to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them [that are] wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

AV Jer 25:32-33 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth. 33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

You do realize, GOD will step in and finish this controversy, at the end ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12. Who is this person? Are they a commander keepers or just don't keep the 10 Commandments?

What is your denomination?

SDAchristian

Here they are again:
Pick one for starters ... Make sure it is the hardest one ...

Yours in Christ, Michael

Victor

I am not losing my time with you. The most important thing is to NOT violate God's rules. I have be banned for more then 20 forums, but the most have seen that their rules is against God rules.

Judge for yourself: "LISTEN TO MAN OR GOD"!!
I'm not only listening to God, I'm even quoting material from Ellen White with the challenge for you to defend the doctrine she invented.
The result...
You failed to provide biblical support for the Investigative Judgment. At least you tried, but I do not think you understand the doctrine nor how it is foreign to Scripture.

This thread has gone full circle now. It began when someone appealed to you for apparent anger issues, and here you are displaying open hostility for others when they point out your inability to defend the content you wrote.

Last edited:

SDAchristian

Ellen White made the whole list up. Don't look for others to defend your false prophet.
AV Col 4:6 Let your speech [be] alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

So your opinion in accusation, is not worth defending in apologetic discussion. I recommend that you stop accusing then.

AV Mt 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
AV Jn 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Consider it practice questions, when Jesus asks you.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Victor

AV Col 4:6 Let your speech [be] alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

So your opinion in accusation, is not worth defending in apologetic discussion. I recommend that you stop accusing then.

AV Mt 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
AV Jn 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Consider it practice questions, when Jesus asks you.
Congratulations!
You just reduced Ellen White to "your opinion in accusation"!
She is indefensible, as you've seen for yourself.

Beloved Daughter

AV Mt 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

This is the Victor, I remember. When Jesus judges Sunday Laws(and their penalties) made by men, will Jesus side with "the commandment of God" ???

AV Mt 15:2-9 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. 3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? 4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. 5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to [his] father or [his] mother, [It is] a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; 6 And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. 7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

When Jesus ignored Pharisee made rules in precedence to GOD made commandments, did Jesus 'bloviat'e with Jesus' own mouth ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Using the Bible as a means for name-calling others isn't original. It's deplorable. Shame on you.

Pipiripi

Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12. Who is this person? Are they a commander keepers or just don't keep the 10 Commandments?

What is your denomination?

I'm not only listening to God, I'm even quoting material from Ellen White with the challenge for you to defend the doctrine she invented.
The result...
You failed to provide biblical support for the Investigative Judgment. At least you tried, but I do not think you understand the doctrine nor how it is foreign to Scripture.

This thread has gone full circle now. It began when someone appealed to you for apparent anger issues, and here you are displaying open hostility for others when they point out your inability to defend the content you wrote.
Is time for you and all of you that are plucking quotes of Ellen G White enemies that she didn't haven't say.
Exactly how LeRoy Froom as search in here writings and says tha Ellen White was a trinitarian, because she says: "Trio".

Today you and all the SDA movement are believing in this Jesuit trinity false doctrine, entering in the churches, just like you do on Christians forums.

YOUR DENOMINATION!!
Using the Bible as a means for name-calling others isn't original. It's deplorable. Shame on you.
It isn't a shame, the truth must be revealed. As Victor is your master follow Victor. But we follow only Jesus Christ and the apostles. Jesus is our master not any man.

Victor

Is time for you and all of you that are plucking quotes of Ellen G White enemies that she didn't haven't say.
The quotes that have been provided for your defense have been from the 1911 edition of The Great Controversy, written by Ellen White. Is it now your contention that Ellen G. White is the enemy of Ellen G. White?
Exactly how LeRoy Froom as search in here writings and says tha Ellen White was a trinitarian, because she says: "Trio".

Today you and all the SDA movement are believing in this Jesuit trinity false doctrine, entering in the churches, just like you do on Christians forums.
The seventh-day Adventist church shares the same origin through Millerism that the Jehovah's Witness cult does. Of course they shared the same Arian heresy the JW's embrace.
However...
You have been instructed to take this heresy to the Trinity forum.
YOUR DENOMINATION!!
This has been answered several times. You aren't reading our posts. This forum is where we discuss Adventism. What part of this don't you understand?
It isn't a shame, the truth must be revealed. As Victor is your master follow Victor. But we follow only Jesus Christ and the apostles. Jesus is our master not any man.
This doesn't explain the reason you grovel at the grave of a dead false prophetess.

Beloved Daughter

I am not insulting people if they are not insulting my pioneers and the BIBLICAL truth. I don't miss any parts. Because what is written in Revelation 22:18-19, is the same what Paul has written in Galatians 1:1-10.

A question for you. Are you a trinitarian?
Do you believe in the secret rapture?
Because if you say yes, then show me where in the Bible that Paul and the other apostles have give their allegiance to three being!!

You are insulting people. I have considered reporting you for it.

Actually Galatians 1:1-10 is not the same as Revelation 22:18-19. You could argue that it's the same idea, but that is the extent of it. There was a reason I asked you about it. Of course SDA's have added to the prophecy of the book, yes, SDA is a different gospel and as such, cursed.

Instead of spending your time on material that is not found in the Bible., you should learn how to use scripture properly. Most of the Christians I know use the historical/grammatical hermeneutic. You should too.

Yes, I'm a trinitarian because that is what scripture teaches. Yes, the word 'trinity' is not found in the Bible, but the concept absolutely is.

How many times does the Bible use the phrase in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

No, I don't believe in any secret things. The Bible is sufficient.

John t

know that you come from others that hate her because they don't accept that a woman also could be a prophet.
You know NOTHING about me other than what I post
There is no one who ever expressed their hatred for Ellen or anyone else

FOR THE THIRD TIME:

What would your position on Ellen be if we found things she wrote that are medically impossible?

Pipiripi

You are insulting people. I have considered reporting you for it.

Actually Galatians 1:1-10 is not the same as Revelation 22:18-19. You could argue that it's the same idea, but that is the extent of it. There was a reason I asked you about it. Of course SDA's have added to the prophecy of the book, yes, SDA is a different gospel and as such, cursed.

Instead of spending your time on material that is not found in the Bible., you should learn how to use scripture properly. Most of the Christians I know use the historical/grammatical hermeneutic. You should too.

Yes, I'm a trinitarian because that is what scripture teaches. Yes, the word 'trinity' is not found in the Bible, but the concept absolutely is.

How many times does the Bible use the phrase in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

No, I don't believe in any secret things. The Bible is sufficient.
Show me in the Bible written:"God Holy Spirit, 3 gods in 1, triune god.

Also show me in the Bible, where I can read that your god Holy Spirit has spoken with Jesus, or God the Father or both?

Show me from the Bible where the apostles start their writings in three beings, and also ending their writings in three gods being? Also where I can read the apostles give their worship sayings god holy spirit?

I know that my teacher is Jesus and the apostles. If you find in the Bible all my questions, I have prove that my teachings are wrong!!

Beloved Daughter

YOUR DENOMINATION!!

What we have here is a misrepresentation of what I have said. CARM doesn't allow this. If you want to challenge something I have said, you are required to post a link where you can prove that I said what you accuse me of. You can't do that, can you?

Insults, misrepresentations of others, etc., are all pointing to you not being at CARM very long. The rules will simply not allow it.

https://carm.org/uncategorized/carm-discussion-rules/

Don't say that you weren't aware of the rules.

Pipiripi

What we have here is a misrepresentation of what I have said. CARM doesn't allow this. If you want to challenge something I have said, you are required to post a link where you can prove that I said what you accuse me of. You can't do that, can you?

Insults, misrepresentations of others, etc., are all pointing to you not being at CARM very long. The rules will simply not allow it.

https://carm.org/uncategorized/carm-discussion-rules/

Don't say that you weren't aware of the rules.
I'm aware of the rules of Heaven. The 10 Commandments and I have the faith OF Jesus Christ.

Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12.
I don't have time for man teachings. I have a work to finished here!! I have 10 forums more that are receiving the ttruth.So answer my questions!!