Why is everybody picking on SDAs?

Victor

Also, you never responded to my question:
Why does Ellen White demand that you violate the commandments of God? Revelation 12:17 and 14:12 don't apply to you.
The quote I provided from Matthew 24:26 was also ignored by you.
Are you one of these person!!! Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12?

Go through my Manual of life, and you will find everything that you never heard and see before!!

Please don't let Satan stop you!!
The one who will not read
has no advantage over
The one who cannot read.
Both are illiterate.

Pipiripi

As they say in New Orleans, " True dat!"

And that is simply pathetic
The person that called themselves a Christian, and don't have a denomination beliefs is just like a man without beginning!! So simple true. What is your religious belief? What is your sect name? Are you a Sunday keeper? Answered my questions!!

Victor

The person that called themselves a Christian, and don't have a denomination beliefs is just like a man without beginning!! So simple true. What is your religious belief? What is your sect name? Are you a Sunday keeper? Answered my questions!!
Pipiripi,
Why does Ellen White demand that you violate the commandments of God?

Pipiripi

Should I have to write about the 10 Commandments of God? Or you are you going to read it in my Manual of life??

Buzzard

Should I have to write about the 10 Commandments of God? Or you are you going to read it in my Manual of life??
Pip;
you tell us "Bible " and only the Bible
but then you demand other posters read
"YOUR WORDS" in :devilish: your :devilish: Manual of life

do you not see the "Hyprocricty" in your post

-------- Posters -----
a Hyprocrite is not the messenger of God
PERIOD; in any shape size form nor fashion
in fact a Hypocrite is worse than an infidel
and will have their place in the Everlasting Fire

Victor

Where did she write this letter?
It was Jesus, not Ellen. Jesus said this according to Matthew 24:26
Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it.

The entire thesis of the Great Controversy (that you can't support) demands you to accept her decree that Jesus is in the 'inner room', and believing this nonsense is disobedience to Jesus.
How many times does this need to be explained to you?

And then you again show your disobedience when you write this junk:
Should I have to write about the 10 Commandments of God?
No one has ever counted the commandments of God, and the first mistake you make is to refer to the Ten Commandments by the name Moses gave the old covenant.

News flash:
Old-covenant "christianity" is a oxymoron that doesn't exist, except in the minds of the delusional.

Not to mention...
you're a Gentile who never had the Ten Commandments even during its tenure.

Last edited:

Pipiripi

Pip;
you tell us "Bible " and only the Bible
but then you demand other posters read
"YOUR WORDS" in :devilish: your :devilish: Manual of life

do you not see the "Hyprocricty" in your post

-------- Posters -----
a Hyprocrite is not the messenger of God
PERIOD; in any shape size form nor fashion
in fact a Hypocrite is worse than an infidel
and will have their place in the Everlasting Fire
My Manual of life is connected only with the Bible, Satan always is standing to attack me.

Satan don't want you to know the BIBLICAL truth. I know that it is impossible for you to accept the BIBLICAL truth, because you are already 30 years trinitarians and secret rapture theory doctrinaire!!

This is what Paul has write for you. 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12. And verse 12 is who you are now!!

John t

The person that called......... <SNIPPED>

Irrelevant, off topic, and quite frankly, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Romans 8:

1 Consequently, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what was impossible for the law, in that it was weak through the flesh, God did. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and concerning sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 in order that the requirement of the law would be fulfilled in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit​

Unfortunately, by the extent of and the nasty insults you hurl at us, there is no other conclusion to which we can come excepting to say that your posts demonstrate being in the flesh, and excluding the spiritual nature.

5 For those who are living according to the flesh are intent on the things of the flesh, but those who are living according to the Spirit are intent on the things of the Spirit. 6 For the mindset of the flesh is death, but the mindset of the Spirit is life and peace, 7 because the mindset of the flesh is enmity toward God, for it is not subjected to the law of God, for it is not able to do so, 8 and those who are in the flesh are not able to please God.​

Victor

... you cannot keep the 10 Commandments including the 4th command...
You're the Gentile who is an alien to the covenant from Mount Sinai, the Ten Commandments.
Each of your posts demonstrates that you are completely ignorant of the Bible.

Pipiripi

You're the Gentile who is an alien to the covenant from Mount Sinai, the Ten Commandments.
Go read Isaiah 56:1-8. And let me that it is written for the Israelites or Gentiles!!

Victor

Go read Isaiah 56:1-8. And let me that it is written for the Israelites or Gentiles!!
Quote Isaiah 56:1-8, and then read verse 4. The passage addresses the the children of Israel - not you.
Why don't you know anything about the Sabbath? Don't you know it doesn't exist outside the Mosaic covenant?
Oh yeah...

Recommended reading: Ephesians 2:11-16. This describes the relationship the Gentiles - like those in Dutch Caribbean islands - had with the Law mediated through Moses during its tenure.

Last edited:

Formersda

She died in 1915. Since she was codified as a continuing authority in SDA Fundamental Belief #18, Adventist doctrines can't be changed.
Not until they dump Ellen. I've posted several quotes showing the frustration this causes within Adventist academic groups.
One of the other problems is that SDAS think they are going to vindicate God for being fair about the Law. Like God is answerable to anyone or even cares what other people think.
And your right there is so much trouble in the SDA church regarding EGW so how can anyone trust the SDA church to be the remnant when there is so much conflict in it?
A religion with so much internal conflict which is oppositional to the body of Christ as a whole is one to be avoided at all costs.
Psalm 1 is very clear about what God accepts, your either a believer or an unbeliever end of. God doesn’t recognise specific religions, you can never be saved just because your an SDA or Catholic or whichever religion you ascribe to. It is only based on your relationship God.

SDAchristian

Prologue:
Many defend themselves by making Jesus a liar. Will it happen again ???
Don't you know it doesn't exist outside the Mosaic covenant?
AV 1C 15:45 And so it is written, The{G3588 ho, the definite article} first man{G444 anthropos} Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.
Spiritual iterations abound.
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The{G3588 ho, the definite article} sabbath was made for {G3588 ho, the definite article, in the Greek text}man{G444 anthropos}, and not man for the sabbath:

Is Jesus' testimony for all "{G3588 ho, the definite article, in the Greek text}man{G444 anthropos}" ???

In your opinion, Did Jesus understand your opinion in your Point of View as truth ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Victor

Prologue:
Many defend themselves by making Jesus a liar. Will it happen again ???
I see it all the time from Adventists.
AV 1C 15:45 And so it is written, The{G3588 ho, the definite article} first man{G444 anthropos} Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.
Spiritual iterations abound.
AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The{G3588 ho, the definite article} sabbath was made for {G3588 ho, the definite article, in the Greek text}man{G444 anthropos}, and not man for the sabbath:

Is Jesus' testimony for all "{G3588 ho, the definite article, in the Greek text}man{G444 anthropos}" ???

In your opinion, Did Jesus understand your opinion in your Point of View as truth ???
Your post appears after my comment that the Sabbath doesn't exist outside the Mosaic covenant.
Is this something you wish to contend? It is a well known fact, after all.

Or, are you going to bloviate some more with passages that don't help you at all? And, why didn't you finish the sentence Jesus where He stated the Sabbath was made for man?

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Ex 20:11 For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

So spiritual synonyms are an issue in believing GOD's Words then ???
Your post appears after my comment that the Sabbath doesn't exist outside the Mosaic covenant.
Is this something you wish to contend? It is a well known fact, after all.
AV Jn 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Was Jesus "outside the Mosaic covenant" ???

So believing Jesus' words, from "the Mosaic covenant" is an issue for you ???

Yours in Christ, Michael