Why is everybody picking on SDAs?

Beloved Daughter

Show me in the Bible written:"God Holy Spirit, 3 gods in 1, triune god.

Also show me in the Bible, where I can read that your god Holy Spirit has spoken with Jesus, or God the Father or both?

Show me from the Bible where the apostles start their writings in three beings, and also ending their writings in three gods being? Also where I can read the apostles give their worship sayings god holy spirit?

I know that my teacher is Jesus and the apostles. If you find in the Bible all my questions, I have prove that my teachings are wrong!!

The Bible doesn't have anything to say about FA-18 Navy fighter jets, but they exist and have a common name.

It's apparent to me, that you're unfamiliar with logic. I know this because you constantly engage in straw man's, non-sequiturs, and appeals to authority. All logical fallacies.

You don't know your Bible at all. Read John Chapter 17. Who was Jesus talking to? Move on to John 6 and read the words of Jesus when he speaks about God the Father. Watch the Trinity video I posted. It shows the proof in the verses.

You are, quite frankly, out of gas.

BTW, no one here has said that they hated EGW. I hate the nonsense she believed, but that's very different from hating her personhood. If you keep misrepresenting us, you're losing any credibility you might have had.

Your religious organization is just as bad as the other cults. Mormonism, JW's, etc. Free yourself from this.

Beloved Daughter

I'm aware of the rules of Heaven. The 10 Commandments and I have the faith OF Jesus Christ.

Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12.
I don't have time for man teachings. I have a work to finished here!! I have 10 forums more that are receiving the ttruth.So answer my questions!!

No, you don't have the faith of Jesus. You belong to a cult and when you post this kind of verbal assault on others, it shows in spades.

egw isn't the author of these verses.

John 6:37-39English Standard Version (ESV)

37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.

John 6:44English Standard Version (ESV)

44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.

Ephesians 1:3-11English Standard Version (ESV)

Spiritual Blessings in Christ

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, 4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love 5 he predestined us[a] for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, 8 which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight 9 making known[b] to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ 10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

Romans 8:28-30English Standard Version (ESV)

28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good,[a] for those who are called according to his purpose. 29 For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

Ephesians 2:8-10English Standard Version (ESV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Acts 13:48English Standard Version (ESV)

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed.

Colossians 2:13English Standard Version (ESV)

13 And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses,

Titus 3:5English Standard Version (ESV)

5 he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

`

Pipiripi

The Bible doesn't have anything to say about FA-18 Navy fighter jets, but they exist and have a common name.

It's apparent to me, that you're unfamiliar with logic. I know this because you constantly engage in straw man's, non-sequiturs, and appeals to authority. All logical fallacies.

You don't know your Bible at all. Read John Chapter 17. Who was Jesus talking to? Move on to John 6 and read the words of Jesus when he speaks about God the Father. Watch the Trinity video I posted. It shows the proof in the verses.

You are, quite frankly, out of gas.

BTW, no one here has said that they hated EGW. I hate the nonsense she believed, but that's very different from hating her personhood. If you keep misrepresenting us, you're losing any credibility you might have had.

Your religious organization is just as bad as the other cults. Mormonism, JW's, etc. Free yourself from this.
My Bible is NOT working with logic. It works with god says SO. Thus: "YES AND AMEN.

Read this, Paul write it just for you my friend. Galatians 1:1-10. Just logician!!

Buzzard

An online Video ??????
What was that Paul said about Vain Babblings from men that desire to be Teachers of the Word
but know notta about what they proclaim

In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh,
and dwelt among us
11 He came unto his own,
his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him,
to them gave he power to become the sons of God,
even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born,
not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh,
nor of the will of man, but of God.

John Ch.3

Jesus answered and said unto him,
Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born again,
he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Victor

My Bible is NOT working with logic. It works with god says SO. Thus: "YES AND AMEN.

Read this, Paul write it just for you my friend. Galatians 1:1-10. Just logician!!
For the 2nd time:
Why don't you quote the passages you cite?
Because they condemn you.

Galatians 1
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.​

You came here with another "gospel" that is anything but biblical. It comes with a curse you're afraid to acknowledge.

Galatians continues with the Gospel message.

Galatians 4
21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. 23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, 24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar— 25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children— 26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all. 27 For it is written:​
“Rejoice, O barren,​
You who do not bear!​
Break forth and shout,​
You who are not in labor!​
For the desolate has many more children​
Than she who has a husband.”​
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise. 29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now. 30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.” 31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.​

Those remaining under the bondwoman covenant from Mount Sinai -the Ten Commandments- have no inheritance with Jesus Christ, Who is the Mediator of the new covenant (see Hebrews 9:15). We are children of promise, like Isaac, who didn't have the Ten Commandments. So when you wrote this post...
I'm aware of the rules of Heaven. The 10 Commandments and I have the faith OF Jesus Christ.

Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12.
I don't have time for man teachings. I have a work to finished here!! I have 10 forums more that are receiving the ttruth.So answer my questions!!
...you lay claim to bondage under the covenant from Mount Sinai, the Ten Commandments (see Deuteronomy 4:13). You're in a cult that has no inheritance with Jesus Christ. That's 'another gospel' that leaves you accursed. You rejected the faith in Jesus Christ.

No wonder you don't quote your citations. You're completely ignorant of the Bible. No wonder you don't respond to content posted to you - your cultic religion reeks of incompetence.

Also, you never responded to my question:
Why does Ellen White demand that you violate the commandments of God? Revelation 12:17 and 14:12 don't apply to you.
The quote I provided from Matthew 24:26 was also ignored by you.

John t

YOUR DENOMINATION!!

We will not give you our denominations because it will give you ammunition to slime them on this forum.

But to make the current issue between us more pointed, If one of your Pioneers made the statement that masturbation causes mental illness or blindness, how would you react?

Medically speaking, there is no association between "self pleasuring" and blindness or mental illness. So, what say you?

Beloved Daughter

Forums are places where people debate about ideas, concepts, etc.

In case you haven't looked around, no one is buying what you are selling and every time you use a logical fallacy, your credibility takes another hit. In essence you are demonstrating that you have no case.

It seems that my friend Victor, has nailed it. You are completely ignorant of the Bible. Nothing good can come from that.

There is nothing to be gained here. You aren't teachable and can't handle correction. I can only pray for you.

Beloved Daughter

We will not give you our denominations because it will give you ammunition to slime them on this forum.

But to make the current issue between us more pointed, If one of your Pioneers made the statement that masturbation causes mental illness or blindness, how would you react?

Medically speaking, there is no association between "self pleasuring" and blindness or mental illness. So, what say you?

Okay, JT, now you've done it... gone and told the truth. LOL! Hilarious🥰

John t

I am not insulting people if they are not insulting my pioneers and the BIBLICAL truth.

Pardon my guffaws, but You have not produced an iota of truth, unless you consider that the rants you make to us who oppose the teachings of Ellen demonstrate, Neither you nor Ellen's writings have any support from Scripture. Dead people cannot be insulted, so why do you seek to retaliate? That is sinful, and doing evil.

A question for you. Are you a trinitarian?

That is off topic and irrelevant to the OP. Please address your derails on their proper forums Trinity
Do you believe in the secret rapture?

That is off topic and irrelevant to the OP. Please address your derails on their proper forums: eschatology

Victor

Also, you never responded to my question:
Why does Ellen White demand that you violate the commandments of God? Revelation 12:17 and 14:12 don't apply to you.
The quote I provided from Matthew 24:26 was also ignored by you.
Are you one of these person!!! Revelation 12:17 and Revelation 14:12?

Go through my Manual of life, and you will find everything that you never heard and see before!!

Please don't let Satan stop you!!
The one who will not read
has no advantage over
The one who cannot read.
Both are illiterate.

Pipiripi

As they say in New Orleans, " True dat!"

And that is simply pathetic
The person that called themselves a Christian, and don't have a denomination beliefs is just like a man without beginning!! So simple true. What is your religious belief? What is your sect name? Are you a Sunday keeper? Answered my questions!!

Victor

The person that called themselves a Christian, and don't have a denomination beliefs is just like a man without beginning!! So simple true. What is your religious belief? What is your sect name? Are you a Sunday keeper? Answered my questions!!
Pipiripi,
Why does Ellen White demand that you violate the commandments of God?

Pipiripi

Should I have to write about the 10 Commandments of God? Or you are you going to read it in my Manual of life??

Buzzard

Should I have to write about the 10 Commandments of God? Or you are you going to read it in my Manual of life??
Pip;
you tell us "Bible " and only the Bible
but then you demand other posters read
"YOUR WORDS" in :devilish: your :devilish: Manual of life

do you not see the "Hyprocricty" in your post

-------- Posters -----
a Hyprocrite is not the messenger of God
PERIOD; in any shape size form nor fashion
in fact a Hypocrite is worse than an infidel
and will have their place in the Everlasting Fire

Victor

Where did she write this letter?
It was Jesus, not Ellen. Jesus said this according to Matthew 24:26
Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it.

The entire thesis of the Great Controversy (that you can't support) demands you to accept her decree that Jesus is in the 'inner room', and believing this nonsense is disobedience to Jesus.
How many times does this need to be explained to you?

And then you again show your disobedience when you write this junk:
Should I have to write about the 10 Commandments of God?
No one has ever counted the commandments of God, and the first mistake you make is to refer to the Ten Commandments by the name Moses gave the old covenant.

News flash:
Old-covenant "christianity" is a oxymoron that doesn't exist, except in the minds of the delusional.

Not to mention...
you're a Gentile who never had the Ten Commandments even during its tenure.

Last edited:

Pipiripi

Pip;
you tell us "Bible " and only the Bible
but then you demand other posters read
"YOUR WORDS" in :devilish: your :devilish: Manual of life

do you not see the "Hyprocricty" in your post

-------- Posters -----
a Hyprocrite is not the messenger of God
PERIOD; in any shape size form nor fashion
in fact a Hypocrite is worse than an infidel
and will have their place in the Everlasting Fire
My Manual of life is connected only with the Bible, Satan always is standing to attack me.

Satan don't want you to know the BIBLICAL truth. I know that it is impossible for you to accept the BIBLICAL truth, because you are already 30 years trinitarians and secret rapture theory doctrinaire!!

This is what Paul has write for you. 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12. And verse 12 is who you are now!!

John t

The person that called......... <SNIPPED>

Irrelevant, off topic, and quite frankly, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Romans 8:

1 Consequently, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what was impossible for the law, in that it was weak through the flesh, God did. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and concerning sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 in order that the requirement of the law would be fulfilled in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit​

Unfortunately, by the extent of and the nasty insults you hurl at us, there is no other conclusion to which we can come excepting to say that your posts demonstrate being in the flesh, and excluding the spiritual nature.

5 For those who are living according to the flesh are intent on the things of the flesh, but those who are living according to the Spirit are intent on the things of the Spirit. 6 For the mindset of the flesh is death, but the mindset of the Spirit is life and peace, 7 because the mindset of the flesh is enmity toward God, for it is not subjected to the law of God, for it is not able to do so, 8 and those who are in the flesh are not able to please God.​