Why is everybody picking on SDAs?

Pipiripi

Citing the "4th command" is an appeal to the Mosaic covenant (the Ten Commandments) and shows a devotion towards Judaism and its soteriology based on works (see Deuteronomy 6:25). Making a claim that an ordinance of the old covenant is the seal of God is an Adventist fable that you can't support from the Bible.

No Christian is going to accept this fairy tale from your "pioneers". Just as they invented unbiblical fantasies to justify a non-event in 1844, they invented a seal based on your performance (not appealing to God for salvation) that is foreign to Scripture. The SDA pioneers were biblical illiterates.

Ephesians 4
25 Therefore, putting away lying, “Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,” for we are members of one another. 26 “Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath, 27 nor give place to the devil. 28 Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need. 29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. 30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. 32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.​

God the Holy Spirit is our seal, and the guarantee of our adoption into the household of God. Note the "by whom" and not the impersonal force you promote.

2 Corinthians 5:4-5
For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life. Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.​

Romans 8
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. 10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.​

In each post you damage what credibility you hope to have; in this latest post you deny the seal of God. You remain completely ignorant of the Bible and show no desire to learn from it. Remember what I posted many times in the past: Old-covenant "christianity" is a oxymoron that doesn't exist outside the minds of the delusional.
What about Romans 8:7? Plucking verses here and there, and making your own stories is not what the Bible teaches. Romans 8:7 is for you. Because you cannot and you are God's enemy.

Ephesians 4:25-30. Verses 25-27,31,32 is the last 6 commandments.
Verse 30 is talking about the Holy Spirit OF God. And this Holy Spirit is not your god holy spirit. Because your god holy spirit is A god.

Jeremiah 56:1-8. My friend does this chapter and verses is written for the Jewish ✡ nation of Israel?
God is talking about His temple where He lives. Are your name is written on the pillar of God's temple?
Are you still believing in what your teachers, that have twist the truth of what is written in the Bible, by using "old covenant"?
Let me help you a little more.
Read Jeremiah 31:31-34. This is written for the future.
This means that the laws that was written on a stone let the people obey it without love. Just like you do. But the new one is the same 10 commandments written in your heart of flesh. Now you can love the laws of God because it is Jesus Himself has changed your heart from stone, to the new one of flesh.
Go read Psalm 119 and you will known when David has changed by LOVING and KEEPING the law of God.
Romans 8:1-7 is the same what Paul is teaching there. But you trinitarians are blind and cannot hear. That's why verse 4 is written for me and verse 7 is written for you and all other trinitarians in this world 🌎.
The day if you let Jesus and the writers in the Bible is your only guidelines, then you can be a good teacher.
I think this is enough for you to see your wrong beliefs. But first pray to God to open your eyes and mind!

Victor

What about Romans 8:7? Plucking verses here and there, and making your own stories is not what the Bible teaches. Romans 8:7 is for you. Because you cannot and you are God's enemy.

Ephesians 4:25-30. Verses 25-27,31,32 is the last 6 commandments.
Verse 30 is talking about the Holy Spirit OF God. And this Holy Spirit is not your god holy spirit. Because your god holy spirit is A god.
It appears that you abandoned the SDA seal-of-God argument, having seen that it is unbiblical.

But then you insert red herrings to avoid what was posted. Let us focus on one item.
Read Jeremiah 31:31-34. This is written for the future.
But the new one is the same 10 commandments written in your heart of flesh. Now you can love the laws of God because it is Jesus Himself has changed your heart from stone, to the new one of flesh.
This is obviously wrong, since verse 32 mentions that the covenant is broken. Hebrews 8 picks up on this same theme and mentions that this broken nature is the reason for a new covenant (verse 7) and the passage concludes in verse 13:
In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away. Suggesting that the old covenant, rendered obsolete, is inserted into your heart is like a claim that pushing a broken chair across the room makes it new and somehow repairs it because it's in a different place.

You have a Bible, but you're ignorant of its contents.

The narrative continues and in Hebrews 10:9 we see that Jesus took away the first covenant because it is incompatible with the second (new) covenant. It has vanished. Along with all the ordinances that demanded burnt offerings. Vanish away, they did. Wave bye-bye to the Sabbath, which was taken away by God. This was a fait accompli long before the Roman Catholic church existed.

That's another nail in the SDA seal-of-God coffin.
But you trinitarians are blind and cannot hear.
The trinity doctrine is a fact that you don't want to accept. And you fail to acknowledge that the SDA church has corrected their former errors and would boot you out on the street if they caught you rejecting God the way you do on this forum.

John 14
These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Note the personal pronouns for the third Person. As for the blindness you mention, it isn't hard to see that you can't support your comments with anything in the Bible. Isn't that why you abandon previous ideas and repeat the same off-topic nonsense like a broken record?
Yup.
To this day you still haven't responded to why the Sanctuary Doctrine demands that you break the commandments of God.

Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Pipiripi

It appears that you abandoned the SDA seal-of-God argument, having seen that it is unbiblical.

But then you insert red herrings to avoid what was posted. Let us focus on one item.

This is obviously wrong, since verse 32 mentions that the covenant is broken. Hebrews 8 picks up on this same theme and mentions that this broken nature is the reason for a new covenant (verse 7) and the passage concludes in verse 13:
In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away. Suggesting that the old covenant, rendered obsolete, is inserted into your heart is like a claim that pushing a broken chair across the room makes it new and somehow repairs it because it's in a different place.

You have a Bible, but you're ignorant of its contents.

The narrative continues and in Hebrews 10:9 we see that Jesus took away the first covenant because it is incompatible with the second (new) covenant. It has vanished. Along with all the ordinances that demanded burnt offerings. Vanish away, they did. Wave bye-bye to the Sabbath, which was taken away by God. This was a fait accompli long before the Roman Catholic church existed.

That's another nail in the SDA seal-of-God coffin.

The trinity doctrine is a fact that you don't want to accept. And you fail to acknowledge that the SDA church has corrected their former errors and would boot you out on the street if they caught you rejecting God the way you do on this forum.

John 14
These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Note the personal pronouns for the third Person. As for the blindness you mention, it isn't hard to see that you can't support your comments with anything in the Bible. Isn't that why you abandon previous ideas and repeat the same off-topic nonsense like a broken record?
Yup.
To this day you still haven't responded to why the Sanctuary Doctrine demands that you break the commandments of God.

Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
Just like you said. But you don't have the Spirit of Jesus Christ. You have an unknown god holy spirit in your body. A god holy spirit that have never spoken with God or Jesus or both!!

Victor

Yes... ?
Did you wish to explain why you break the commandments of God?
The forum shows that you quoted me, but didn't write a response.

Pipiripi

Yes... ?
Did you wish to explain why you break the commandments of God?
The forum shows that you quoted me, but didn't write a response.
I told you already go on my thread and ask me questions, so that I don't have to answered the truth where its not supposed to be!!

Victor

I told you already go on my thread and ask me questions, so that I don't have to answered the truth where its not supposed to be!!
Here I am.
To this day you still haven't responded to why the Sanctuary Doctrine demands that you break the commandments of God. I laid it out for you in previous posts, so there isn't any confusion about it and no one has been able to defend it from Scripture since it was invented by the SDA "pioneers". The commandment of God regarding it in Matthew 24:26 is clear.

Pipiripi

Here I am.
To this day you still haven't responded to why the Sanctuary Doctrine demands that you break the commandments of God. I laid it out for you in previous posts, so there isn't any confusion about it and no one has been able to defend it from Scripture since it was invented by the SDA "pioneers". The commandment of God regarding it in Matthew 24:26 is clear.
I didn't finished the Sanctuary message yet. Tomorrow I will write part 2 for you. The sanctuary message are not breaking any rules. Only people with an open mind can understand the Scriptures!!

Victor

I didn't finished the Sanctuary message yet. Tomorrow I will write part 2 for you. The sanctuary message are not breaking any rules. Only people with an open mind can understand the Scriptures!!
As I mentioned, Scripture is very clear.
Ellen White was quoted, advocating breaking the commandment that I cited.
This isn't a topic you can deflect blame on, or disparage the messenger performing God's will (like Ellen did).

Pipiripi

As I mentioned, Scripture is very clear.
Ellen White was quoted, advocating breaking the commandment that I cited.
This isn't a topic you can deflect blame on, or disparage the messenger performing God's will (like Ellen did).
How can Ellen White goes against God laws, and she self was keeping the 10 commandments!!🤔 Her visions was with Satan and write everything that Satan show her against Satan himself!!🤔🤔!! That is what you are saying!! All her writings and quotes was given to her by Satan. Satan was dividing himself by playing God, and show Ellen White in Heaven and talk to her in heaven. That is Victor understanding about prophecies in the end times!!

Victor

How can Ellen White goes against God laws, and she self was keeping the 10 commandments!!🤔 Her visions was with Satan and write everything that Satan show her against Satan himself!!🤔🤔!! That is what you are saying!! All her writings and quotes was given to her by Satan. Satan was dividing himself by playing God, and show Ellen White in Heaven and talk to her in heaven. That is Victor understanding about prophecies in the end times!!
Summary, exactly as you wrote it:
Ellen White... All her writings and quotes was given to her by Satan.
yup.

The question of "how can..." <fill in the blank> is immaterial when it a fact already demonstrated. Why Ellen White advocated disobedience goes beyond the discussion. The meat of the matter is better addressed by explaining why one would follow her disobedience.

Millions understand the Sanctuary Doctrine better than you do, the #1 doctrinal reason they left Adventism. I don't think you are able to fathom this reality.

Pipiripi

Summary, exactly as you wrote it:
Ellen White... All her writings and quotes was given to her by Satan.
yup.

The question of "how can..." <fill in the blank> is immaterial when it a fact already demonstrated. Why Ellen White advocated disobedience goes beyond the discussion. The meat of the matter is better addressed by explaining why one would follow her disobedience.

Millions understand the Sanctuary Doctrine better than you do, the #1 doctrinal reason they left Adventism. I don't think you are able to fathom this reality.
Sure!! billions of you are walking in the wide road!!🤔 but we few are walking 🚶in the narrow street!! Thanks 😊

Buzzard

Here I am.
I must have missed that post
what commandment or instruction of Christ does the SDA Sanctuary Doctrine violate
not Matt.24:26 by a long shot
"26
Wherefore if they shall say unto you,
Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth:
behold,
he is in the secret chambers; believe it not
."

Secret Chambers are the Closets he referred to in Luke 12:3

For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known

3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness
shall be heard in the light;
and that which ye have spoken in the ear in
closets
shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

these the secret chambers; would be those Confessional Booths of the RCC
he; Christ, is not there in any form nor fashion

He is not in the Dry and Desolate Fields and Vineyards of the RCC either

Deut 32:32
For their vine is of the vine of Sodom,
and of the fields of Gomorrah:
their grapes are grapes of gall,
their clusters are bitter:

33 Their wine is the poison of dragons,
and the cruel venom of asps

Last edited:

Victor

I must have missed that post
what commandment or instruction of Christ does the SDA Sanctuary Doctrine violate
not Matt.24:26 by a long shot
"26
behold,
he is in the secret chambers; believe it not
."
I will review the posts for Pipiripi's benefit, as there have been many that have gone unanswered.

But in response to you, Yes - Matthew 24:26 is pertinent to the SDA Sanctuary Doctrine. Review this quote from Ellen White:

I will now write you the vision God gave me on the Sabbath, the twenty-fourth of March. We had a glorious meeting. I was taken off in vision.​
I saw the commandments of God and shut door could not be separated. I saw the time for the commandments of God to shine out to His people was when the door was opening in the inner apartment of the heavenly sanctuary in 1844. Then Jesus rose up and shut the door in the outer apartment and opened the door in the inner apartment and passed into the Most Holy Place, and the faith of Israel now reaches within the second veil where Jesus now stands by the ark. I saw that Jesus had opened the door in the Most Holy Place and no man can shut it; and that since Jesus had opened the door in the Most Holy Place the commandments have been shining out and God has been testing His people on the holy Sabbath.​
—Letter 5, 1849, pp. 1-3​
Manuscript Releases, vol. 5 [Nos. 260-346], Page 94​

The theme of the Investigative Judgment purports Jesus changing location in an area that can't be verified in 1844. That area is alternately referred to as the inner apartment or the inner room. The whole doctrine is a poor excuse to explain a non-event in 1844 and save face for the Adventists. The providential commandment issued by Jesus looks down the ages to the events prior to His coming to prevent deception of His elect. It should be no surprise that Jesus foresaw the SDA church and issued a warning to reject their unbiblical doctrine revolving around 1844.
Secret Chambers are the Closets he referred to in Luke 12:3

For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known

3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness
shall be heard in the light;
and that which ye have spoken in the ear in
closets
shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

these the secret chambers; would be those Confessional Booths of the RCC
he; Christ, is not there in any form nor fashion

He is not in the Dry and Desolate Fields and Vineyards of the RCC either

Deut 32:32
For their vine is of the vine of Sodom,
and of the fields of Gomorrah:
their grapes are grapes of gall,
their clusters are bitter:

33 Their wine is the poison of dragons,
and the cruel venom of asps
That's an interesting take on the RCC. Several have noticed the similarities between purgatory and the Investigative Judgment. That the RCC interferes with the one Mediator we have between God and man is enough for me.

Last edited:

Victor

Sure!! billions of you are walking in the wide road!!🤔 but we few are walking 🚶in the narrow street!! Thanks 😊
It is a mistake to claim the SDA church ever had a membership anywhere near a billion. I noticed too that this is a variant of argumentum ad populum, in an effort to play a numbers game to validate a position that can't be supported by any other means. Appealing to a logical fallacy concedes you have nothing to defend yourself with.

Moving right along...

I have reviewed some of the history of this thread. There are a growing number of posts that attempt to draw you out of the mistakes that you make, and in each instance you have ignored them and often times replied with red herrings and emotional pity party accusations that we "don't understand" what you write. Yes, we do. Take a look at the history by scrolling through the thread, some of which is summarized here:

Post 41 - the origin of the Sabbath and why we meet on Sunday as a matter of convenient tradition.
47 - asks you why God waited until Moses to ordain the Sabbath.
110 - this is the long post from The Great Controversy that defines the Investigative Judgment and presents the 5-bullet summary that can't be found in Scripture anywhere.
157 - your post claiming you can show the Investigative Judgment from the Bible (you never did).
170 and 187 - repeat the bullet points from The Great Controversy for you to find in the Bible (you never did).
169 - explains the 3 angels message for others to see how abhorrent the doctrine is.
221 - responds to your post quoting Ellen White to support the Investigative Judgment, but still unable to find it in the Bible.
236 - this is Beloved Daughter's explanation of the trinity doctrine - which was summarily dismissed by you.
245 - responding to your oft-cited appeal to Galatians 1:1-10 'another gospel' to expand on what the 'another gospel' is, and how you fell for it.
250 - explains why your oft-cited appeal to Revelation 12:17 and 14:12 don't apply to you.
258 - explains Matthew 24:26 to you and how the SDA Sanctuary Doctrine violates this commandment of God.
278 - counters your claim of the seal of God having any relation to the "4th command".
282 - points out how the new covenant makes the first obsolete.

The manner that you've responded to these posts is absolutely absurd.

Common Tater

I will review the posts for Pipiripi's benefit, as there have been many that have gone unanswered.

But in response to you, Yes - Matthew 24:26 is pertinent to the SDA Sanctuary Doctrine. Review this quote from Ellen White:

I will now write you the vision God gave me on the Sabbath, the twenty-fourth of March. We had a glorious meeting. I was taken off in vision.​
I saw the commandments of God and shut door could not be separated. I saw the time for the commandments of God to shine out to His people was when the door was opening in the inner apartment of the heavenly sanctuary in 1844. Then Jesus rose up and shut the door in the outer apartment and opened the door in the inner apartment and passed into the Most Holy Place, and the faith of Israel now reaches within the second veil where Jesus now stands by the ark. I saw that Jesus had opened the door in the Most Holy Place and no man can shut it; and that since Jesus had opened the door in the Most Holy Place the commandments have been shining out and God has been testing His people on the holy Sabbath.​
—Letter 5, 1849, pp. 1-3​
Manuscript Releases, vol. 5 [Nos. 260-346], Page 94​

The theme of the Investigative Judgment purports Jesus changing location in an area that can't be verified in 1844. That area is alternately referred to as the inner apartment or the inner room. The whole doctrine is a poor excuse to explain a non-event in 1844 and save face for the Adventists. The providential commandment issued by Jesus looks down the ages to the events prior to His coming to prevent deception of His elect. It should be no surprise that Jesus foresaw the SDA church and issued a warning to reject their unbiblical doctrine revolving around 1844.

That's an interesting take on the RCC. Several have noticed the similarities between purgatory and the Investigative Judgment. That the RCC interferes with the one Mediator we have between God and man is enough for me.
What about the fact that Adventism teaches that the books were not opened until Jesus went into the Most Holy Place on October 22, 1844? But they also teach that Moses, Elijah, and Enoch were already in heaven. How were they let into heaven prior to the Investigative Judgement? And what would have happened if any of them had been found wanting once the books were opened? Would God have sent them back? It seems that the Adventist belief that those three were already in heaven refutes the Adventist belief in an "Investigative Judgement".

Victor

What about the fact that Adventism teaches that the books were not opened until Jesus went into the Most Holy Place on October 22, 1844? But they also teach that Moses, Elijah, and Enoch were already in heaven. How were they let into heaven prior to the Investigative Judgement? And what would have happened if any of them had been found wanting once the books were opened? Would God have sent them back? It seems that the Adventist belief that those three were already in heaven refutes the Adventist belief in an "Investigative Judgement".
These are good observations and shouldn't be dismissed, but I was answering Buzzard's question about the relevance of the commandment given in Matthew 24:26. Obedience to this alone counters the whole thesis of the Investigative Judgment from its very inception.

e v e

the purgatory concept is esaus devious way of referring to the current situation

we are in
of the world of death, where we are now cosmologically,
because of adam

purgatory was an rcc /satan concept
intentionally hiding the context of hell (death/separation from God)
(which is the time that started after the fall up to now)

they fetishized it and turned it into something pleasant to endure

by hiding the real situation of how horrible
the fall was.