Why is everybody picking on SDAs?

JonHawk

Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
For sure it's incredibly weird!

William Miller's ONLY message was that Jesus was going to return on a specific date - that's the ONLY thing an individual could objectively weigh out in their mind. That was it, there was NO other message. The message was false AND contradicted Scripture.

Ellen White rebuked Christians who rejected the message - claimed they didn't want Jesus to come because they cherished their sins!

As many as have spoken, have also foretold these days. You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3

Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel—
'Remember that Christians are called out of the world, —called from sin to Christ, (Eph 2:5) from vanity to faith, from uncleanness to holiness; and this in accordance with God's divine purpose and grace; (Rom. 8:30).
Those who are called, are sanctified, —made partakers of the divine nature (2 Pet. 1:1-4); through Christ's resurrection, Rom 1:4'

They stumble, being disobedient to the word, —But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 1 Peter 2

Last edited:

Common Tater

For sure it's incredibly weird!

William Miller's ONLY message was that Jesus was going to return on a specific date - that's the ONLY thing an individual could objectively weigh out in their mind. That was it, there was NO other message. The message was false AND contradicted Scripture.

Ellen White rebuked Christians who rejected the message - claimed they didn't want Jesus to come because they cherished their sins!

Once it's undeniable that the message was totally bogus the group that becomes SDA claim that Miller got the timing right BUT got the event wrong - and then claimed God turned His back on everyone who rejected Miller's ONLY message?

Its idiotic.

It makes as much sense as claiming salvation depends on carrying a mutton chop in your left coat pocket on Tuesdays and Thursdays - OR ELSE YOU LOOSE YOUR SALVATION!
Then entire Bible is about God's redemption of man, not of His having to vindicate Himself to the universe.

Common Tater

And if all of these beings on other worlds that the Bible makes no mention of have doubts about God's righteousness and judgement and worthiness of being God, doesn't it seem that maybe sin has occurred on many more planets than just Earth? SDAs have opened themselves a big can of worms with this malarkey that God must justify Himself to created beings. Especially ones whose existence the Bible is completely silent about.
For that matter, let's consider Ellen White's magnum opus, The Great Controversy. Can any of the Adventists actually point me to the passage in the Bible where Lucifer makes the accusation that God's Law cannot be kept? I can find Ellen White making the claim in Chapter 7 of the Great Controversy, but I can't find it in the Bible. lf that's true, the "great controversy", like God having to justify Himself to beings living on other worlds, and a Sunday Law Death Decree is pure conjecture on Adventism's part too.

SDAchristian

Prologue:
At trial, impeachment is the process of attacking the accuracy of witnesses' testimony. For example, if a witness's testimony at trial contradicts her earlier sworn statements, one or both parties might bring up the sworn statement to impeach her testimony.
AV Jn 15:21-24 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. 23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also. 24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

Does Jesus understand 'Almighty God's definition of sin, in both covenants, which causes both physical(first) and spiritual(second) death ???

AV Mt 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

You believe Jesus as 'Almighty God's words, this will come true in your life ???

AV Re 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

So you saying "Almighty God" said this, and that means Jesus' said it as Jesus' "the testimony" as well ???
I'm coming from the position that Christ is Almighty God, not a part or a "third" of God as is articulated below.
{Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
AV Mk 2:27-28 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: 28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

From your Point Of View about "Almighty God"/Jesus said this, and did "Almighty God"/Jesus made a mistake in diction about the meaning of "man" and confused it with Jew, "nor speaking [thine own] words" doing it ???

When did "Almighty God"/Jesus make sabbath unholy as the possessive in "my holy day" for "man", in GOD's Words then ??? <<< IOW, Make it not a sin then ???

Did "Almighty God"/Jesus change the definition of sin between OT/OC and NT/NC about GOD's sabbath ???

AV Jn 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

From your Point Of View, what are the reasons Jesus would not claim what was spoken by him, as 'Almighty God's Words ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

For that matter, let's consider Ellen White's magnum opus, The Great Controversy. Can any of the Adventists actually point me to the passage in the Bible where Lucifer makes the accusation that God's Law cannot be kept? I can find Ellen White making the claim in Chapter 7 of the Great Controversy, but I can't find it in the Bible. lf that's true, the "great controversy", like God having to justify Himself to beings living on other worlds, and a Sunday Law Death Decree is pure conjecture on Adventism's part too.
AV Ro 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because [he eateth] not of faith: for whatsoever [is] not of faith is sin.

Okay, you have no faith in it as a revelation from GOD. That is your right to exercise in the Free Will Choice given to you by GOD. Because both GOD and GOD's enemies are working during this Free Will Choice during the time of sin.

AV Mt 19:26 But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

"Can any of the Adventists actually point me to the passage in the Bible where Lucifer makes the accusation that God's Law cannot be kept?", So GOD self limits to ONLY the Bible scriptures, Yes or No ???

AV Mt 4:1-11 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. 3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, 6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

We need to read this carefully !!!

Who was testing Jesus ???

Did Jesus know what scripture would be broken, if Jesus agree with "the devil"/"Satan" ??? <<< Done the same to Eve !!!

AV Jn 8:44-45 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not.

"If thou be the Son of God ...", But I do see that passing a Pharisees' law test would be easy for some.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

The Truth on all other worlds in the universe, to Our GOD, in "my holy day" ???

Note: Time sensitive to the time of sin !!!
Then entire Bible is about God's redemption of man, not of His having to vindicate Himself to the universe.
Agreed,
So is man, so selfish in salvation to themselves first, to not care about others in the universe ???

AV Jn 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

You admit Jesus made everything that is physical and spiritual in the whole universe ???

AV Mt 18:12-13 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

Which begs the question: Why are they(unfallen) not witnessing to us on earth, yet ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Common Tater

Prologue:

The Truth on all other worlds in the universe, to Our GOD, in "my holy day" ???

Note: Time sensitive to the time of sin !!!

So is man, so selfish in salvation to themselves first, to not care about others in the universe ???

AV Jn 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

You admit Jesus made everything that is physical and spiritual in the whole universe ???

AV Mt 18:12-13 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

Which begs the question: Why are they(unfallen) not witnessing to us on earth, yet ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Please show from the Bible that there are others in the universe. Please show from the Bible that there are other inhabited planets.

Common Tater

AV Ro 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because [he eateth] not of faith: for whatsoever [is] not of faith is sin.

Okay, you have no faith in it as a revelation from GOD. That is your right to exercise in the Free Will Choice given to you by GOD. Because both GOD and GOD's enemies are working during this Free Will Choice during the time of sin.

AV Mt 19:26 But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

"Can any of the Adventists actually point me to the passage in the Bible where Lucifer makes the accusation that God's Law cannot be kept?", So GOD self limits to ONLY the Bible scriptures, Yes or No ???

AV Mt 4:1-11 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. 3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, 6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

We need to read this carefully !!!

Who was testing Jesus ???

Did Jesus know what scripture would be broken, if Jesus agree with "the devil"/"Satan" ??? <<< Done the same to Eve !!!

AV Jn 8:44-45 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not.

"If thou be the Son of God ...", But I do see that passing a Pharisees' law test would be easy for some.

Yours in Christ, Michael
No where in the Scriptures that you have quoted has the Devil said that God's law was unfair.

When you say "We need to read this carefully!!!", what you mean is "we need to read something into this passage that is not there".

SDAchristian

Please show from the Bible that there are others in the universe. Please show from the Bible that there are other inhabited planets.
AV Re 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

"Please show from the Bible that there are others in the universe.", Satan knows who to blaspheme, Yes !!!

"Please show from the Bible that there are other inhabited planets.", Because you do not know, is reason enough to call others, "heretics" who do, making the question salvific in your opinion then ???
Ellen G. White; Education (Mountain View; CA: Pacific Press; 1952) ; 301. said:
Heaven is a school; its field of study, the universe; its teacher, the Infinite One. A branch of this school was established in Eden; and, the plan of redemption accomplished, education will again be taken up in the Eden school.
Just in case you forgot !!!

AV Lk 18:27 And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

You have my permission to not believe Jesus !!!

Of course, Our you saying it is impossible for GOD to have other worlds, "other inhabited planets" ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Jn 8:42-47 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

Heed Jesus' advice to all men.
No where in the Scriptures that you have quoted has the Devil said that God's law was unfair.
AV Mt 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

You missed 'Satan's point of Jesus' temptation !!!

So you would have taken 'Satan's offer to break those words of GOD ???

So you now believe it is Okay for us, to break any of GOD's laws ???

AV Hb 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that [is] unprofitable for you.

Is it Okay to break a Sunday Law ???

The gulf between us widens, until murder takes place.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

When you say "We need to read this carefully!!!", what you mean is "we need to read something into this passage that is not there".
No.

But you thinking 'Satan' is ignorant about GOD's laws or ways of doing things, is plain ignorance of GOD and GOD's enemies in tempting Jesus ??? Jesus saw it, right away. And many failed in "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

AV Gn 3:1-8 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. 8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

Should I assume, you would not fall for any lie of 'Satan' ??? <<< Like Eve did ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Common Tater

Prologue:
AV Jn 8:42-47 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

AV Mt 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

What are you saying that Satan's point of Jesus' temptation was?
Why on earth would you think that?
What has that to do with showing me from Scripture that Satan said that God's law was unfair?
AV Hb 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that [is] unprofitable for you.
What has this to do with showing me from Scripture that Satan said that God's law was unfair?
What Sunday law are you referring to? I don't believe in a Sunday Sabbath.

Yours in Christ, Michael
You are accusing me of wanting to murder you? Nothing could be further from the truth. I want you to keep posting this nonsense because it shows just how cultic Adventism really is. It shows that Adventist talk of fellowship with Christians of other denominations is just that. Talk, nothing else.

Common Tater

No.

But you thinking 'Satan' is ignorant about GOD's laws or ways of doing things, is plain ignorance of GOD and GOD's enemies in tempting Jesus ??? Jesus saw it, right away. And many failed in "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

AV Gn 3:1-8 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. 8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

Should I assume, you would not fall for any lie of 'Satan' ??? <<< Like Eve did ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
I have not said that Satan is ignorant about God's laws. I have said I cannot find the Adventist claim that Satan said that God's law was unjust and I want you to show it to me from the Bible.

You need to read Genesis 3 again. Satan nowhere makes the claim that God's law in unjust or cannot be kept.

pythons

SDAchristian said: Does Jesus understand 'Almighty God's definition of sin, in both covenants, which causes both physical(first) and spiritual(second) death ???
As sin is the opposite of God of course Jesus understands sin. Jesus is Almighty God. Let me be clear here - as a Catholic I accept that there will be a General Judgement - here is that section from the Catechism of the Catholic Church:

V. The Last Judgment

1038 The resurrection of all the dead, "of both the just and the unjust,"621 will precede the Last Judgment. This will be "the hour when all who are in the tombs will hear [the Son of man's] voice and come forth, those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgment."622 Then Christ will come "in his glory, and all the angels with him .... Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate them one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and he will place the sheep at his right hand, but the goats at the left.... and they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."623

In the presence of Christ, who is Truth itself, the truth of each man's relationship with God will be laid bare.624 The Last Judgment will reveal even to its furthest consequences the good each person has done or failed to do during his earthly life:

All that the wicked do is recorded, and they do not know. When "our God comes, he does not keep silence.". . . he will turn towards those at his left hand: . . . "I placed my poor little ones on earth for you. I as their head was seated in heaven at the right hand of my Father - but on earth my members were suffering, my members on earth were in need. If you gave anything to my members, what you gave would reach their Head. Would that you had known that my little ones were in need when I placed them on earth for you and appointed them your stewards to bring your good works into my treasury. But you have placed nothing in their hands; therefore you have found nothing in my presence."

The Last Judgment will come when Christ returns in glory. Only the Father knows the day and the hour; only he determines the moment of its coming. Then through his Son Jesus Christ he will pronounce the final word on all history. We shall know the ultimate meaning of the whole work of creation and of the entire economy of salvation and understand the marvelous ways by which his Providence led everything towards its final end. the Last Judgment will reveal that God's justice triumphs over all the injustices committed by his creatures and that God's love is stronger than death.626

The message of the Last Judgment calls men to conversion while God is still giving them "the acceptable time, . . . the day of salvation."627 It inspires a holy fear of God and commits them to the justice of the Kingdom of God. It proclaims the "blessed hope" of the Lord's return, when he will come "to be glorified in his saints, and to be marvelled at in all who have believed."628

The above says the judgement is for all to know and understand the marvelous ways God ordained everything to be as it was - there is no implication of ANY Distinctive SDA Doctrines in this whatsoever. I'm speaking of things such as as its VITAL for every Christian "to know" that God could have messed up and sinned. There is absolutely no implication that Lucifer shoe-horned God into a corner by which God was forced to "react". This is heretical and elevates Lucifer to be on such a footing as to have the potential to beat God - which is exactly what Ellen White repeatedly described what "could have happened". Ouch.

Signs of the Time April 2, 1940
It is VITAL for every Christian
TO KNOW that Jesus Christ MIGHT have sinned. The Master was not beyond the clutches of temptation. The Heaven-sent Gift could have been eternally lost and the doom of humanity would have been eternally sealed. Jesus Christ knew the pull of evil. "In that He Himself hath suffered being tempted, He is able to succor them that are tempted."

&

Ellen White

Many claim that it was impossible for Christ to be overcome by temptation. Then He could not have been placed in Adam's position; He could not have gained the victory that Adam failed to gain. If we have in any sense a more trying conflict than had Christ, then He would not be able to succor us. But our Saviour took humanity, with all its liabilities. He took the nature of man, with the possibility of yielding to temptation. We have nothing to bear which He has not endured. . . . In man's behalf, Christ conquered by enduring the severest test. For our sake He exercised a self-control stronger than hunger or death.--The Desire of Ages, p. 117. {7ABC

And certainly not:

Ellen White
To be redeemed means to cease from sin. No heart that is stirred to rebellion against the law of God has any union with Christ, who died to vindicate the law and exalt it before all nations, tongues, and peoples.

Ellen White R&H August 13, 1895, paragraph 6
Representing the law of God in its true character arouses the enmity of Satan. Those who love God with all the heart, will love the law of his kingdom. They will not only profess to be guided by its principles, but they will actually live them out, even in a world that is no more favorable to the development of Christian principles than were the inhabitants of the world before the flood, of whom it is written that the thoughts and imaginations of their hearts were evil, and only evil continually. A similar condition of society exists in our world today, and if those who claim to be God's commandment-keeping people do not put in practice the principles of the law which Christ came to our world to vindicate, pronouncing it holy, just, and good, they misrepresent the character and mission of their professed Master

SDAchristian

Prologue:

What are you saying that Satan's point of Jesus' temptation was?
AV Re 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Same point all along. Satan's authority is over GOD's Authority and GOD's Laws that go with it, starting with Angels(created sentient beings), Eve(first created human deceived) and then with Jesus(Creator of Angels, humans and a human being too).
AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Your words do NOT match GOD's words out of GOD's mouth(i.e."The sabbath was made for man ..."), during a Satan inspired temptation.
What has that to do with showing me from Scripture that Satan said that God's law was unfair?
AV Gn 3:4-5 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

It is your opinion that you "knowing good and evil" better than GOD ??? <<< The original human temptation !!!
What has this to do with showing me from Scripture that Satan said that God's law was unfair?
Sunday law by men "rule over you" versus GOD's "rule over you". Now you know, which are you to side with, laws by men, that conflict with the laws of GOD and Jesus' righteousness in the NT ???
What Sunday law are you referring to? I don't believe in a Sunday Sabbath.
A future theocratic government will make a world wide Sunday Law. So this is unfulfilled prophecy.

If you choose to deny this now, that is your free will right to do so because of GOD's Free Will Choice gift to you.

AV Re 13:15-17 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The scope of this prophecy is undeniable for a theocratic government.
Contemporary examples of theocracies include Saudi Arabia, Iran, and the Vatican.
So when it comes, I know that the Holy Spirit will remind you of this during our season of discussion.
You are accusing me of wanting to murder you? Nothing could be further from the truth. I want you to keep posting this nonsense because it shows just how cultic Adventism really is. It shows that Adventist talk of fellowship with Christians of other denominations is just that. Talk, nothing else.
AV Ac 7:59-8:2 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep. 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles. 2 And devout men carried Stephen [to his burial], and made great lamentation over him.

AV Mt 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Whether you watch or approve, how do you think GOD will judge thoughts(to works) and actions(in works) in Omniscience ???

What makes you think I want man's approval before GOD's approval ???

How did that work for Jesus ??? And anyone else following Jesus' walk ???

Your loyalty will be tested by men. Be ready for it !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

Common Tater

AV Re 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Same point all along. Satan's authority is over GOD's Authority and GOD's Laws that go with it, starting with Angels(created sentient beings), Eve(first created human deceived) and then with Jesus(Creator of Angels, humans and a human being too).

AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Your words do NOT match GOD's words out of GOD's mouth(i.e."The sabbath was made for man ..."), during a Satan inspired temptation.

AV Gn 3:4-5 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

It is your opinion that you "knowing good and evil" better than GOD ??? <<< The original human temptation !!!

Sunday law by men "rule over you" versus GOD's "rule over you". Now you know, which are you to side with, laws by men, that conflict with the laws of GOD and Jesus' righteousness in the NT ???

A future theocratic government will make a world wide Sunday Law. So this is unfulfilled prophecy.

If you choose to deny this now, that is your free will right to do so because of GOD's Free Will Choice gift to you.

AV Re 13:15-17 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The scope of this prophecy is undeniable for a theocratic government.

So when it comes, I know that the Holy Spirit will remind you of this during our season of discussion.

AV Ac 7:59-8:2 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep. 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles. 2 And devout men carried Stephen [to his burial], and made great lamentation over him.

AV Mt 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Whether you watch or approve, how do you think GOD will judge thoughts(to works) and actions(in works) in Omniscience ???

What makes you think I want man's approval before GOD's approval ???

How did that work for Jesus ??? And anyone else following Jesus' walk ???

Your loyalty will be tested by men. Be ready for it !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
With all of this blather, you have never shown from Scripture where Satan said that God's law was unfair. That claim came from Ellen White, not the Bible.

The Bible tells us that Satan's fall happened because of pride.

Last edited:

Victor

Ask yourself:
  • Why is it that no one in the entire history of the SDA church can find the Investigative Judgment remotely hinted at in Scripture?
  • What makes you think that God would demand anyone to violate a new-covenant commandment He gave to us?
It remains that the Sanctuary Doctrine is a colossal face-saving phenomenon concocted to justify a non-event in 1844. It is unique to the SDA cult because no one else accepts it as anything more than narcissistic pablum.
It appears these questions are too frightening to address.

Victor

Of course it is unfulfilled. Since there isn't any such prophecy to be found anywhere, it will remain unfulfilled.
You've known this for a very long time.

Buzzard

Common Tater said:
SDAchristian said:

Yours in Christ, Michael
Michael;
where oh where; was the Sabbath mentioned in the Temptation

Thou shall NOT add to the words, Michael
those that do so, are of the the synagogue of Satan.

just another proof you are not "in Christ"