Why is everybody picking on SDAs?

John t

just another proof you are not "in Christ"

I agree.

When I was corresponding with him, I often deleted the words "in Christ" in his sig line. He did not like it, but my message was clear.: He (like other SDAs) is enslaved to following the wacky rules of Ellen instead of enjoying the freedom and grace we find in Christ alone.

They have a a strange rubric to describe that freedom:

SDAchristian said:
So you would have taken 'Satan's offer to break those words of GOD ???

it is almost as if George Orwell (1984) wrote that response because it is basically saying the evil of rules following is a good thing, but the freedom we have in Jesus Christ is a bad thing.

They are also straining at gnats in order to swallow a whole camel, meaning Ellen and her aberrant theology.

Even when posters make direct quotes of the many heresies of Ellen, they seem unable to process the differences between what the Bible states clearly, and what Ellen denies. What they come up with as "rebuttals" are inane personal insults devoid of Scriptural context.

They are to be pitied because instead of enjoying the love and freedom in the grace of Jesus Christ, they somehow morph that into "slavery to Satan" as is demonstrated in the quote above.

I agree.

When I was corresponding with him, I often deleted the words "in Christ" in his sig line. He did not like it, but my message was clear.: He (like other SDAs) is enslaved to following the wacky rules of Ellen instead of enjoying the freedom and grace we find in Christ alone.
Welp, taking God's name in vain, like SDA's do, negates all their 10-commandment preening claims. They keep zero days holy. James 2:10 strikes again.

None of the SDA's strictly obey Matt 17:5, "hear ye Him". More sin accrued to them.

SDA's do not want their posts deleted, but hurry to get others' posts deleted, sinning against Jesus' golden rule in Matt 7:12, sinning against His command to turn the other cheek, while failing to deny self (yet more sin!). All their sins deceive them thoroughly, see James 1:22! More sabbath-preening, negating, lawless sin on their account (see James 2:10 Sin Calculator App). They never seem to learn in their lawless, antichrist wickedness. The deceived SDA lawless keep zero days holy.

ManOfGod81

Ask any questions about the SDA CHURCH I will answered all your questions BIBLICAL. But if I ask you questions, I want also to get my answer from the Bible.

First I will never get angry because my faith is based on the Bible and our pioneers.

Second I am not a SDA today church member. I am from the pioneers. We don't believe in the teaching of the Trinity. Our pioneers never was a trinitarian. So I'm ready for all the so called teachers of the Bible today!! Thanks for your invitations
Ask any questions about the SDA CHURCH I will answered all your questions BIBLICAL. But if I ask you questions, I want also to get my answer from the Bible.

First I will never get angry because my faith is based on the Bible and our pioneers.

Second I am not a SDA today church member. I am from the pioneers. We don't believe in the teaching of the Trinity. Our pioneers never was a trinitarian. So I'm ready for all the so called teachers of the Bible today!! Thanks for your invitation.
my old boss mark consideres

Second I am not a SDA today church member. I am from the pioneers. We don't believe in the teaching of the Trinity. Our pioneers never was a trinitarian. So I'm ready for all the so called teachers of the Bible today!! Thanks for your invitation.
my old boss mark, very cool sweet dude, considered himself sda and we would always go back and forth with debates. Especially as I ate my bacon cheeseburger and he’s having his seaweed sticks and spinach pizza from Trader Joe’s lol. So my question is why can’t we eat meat, his ONLY defense was peters vision. I was like come on bro, I can give you verse after verse about the animals being here for the satisfaction of man. Please don’t deprive yourself of good food like a Cajun sword fish steak, or bbq beef ribs that took over 18 hours to prepare

John t

Please don’t deprive yourself of good food like a Cajun sword fish steak, or bbq beef ribs that took over 18 hours to prepare

Did you ever invite him to a boil?
Good food there, also.

Alas! The SDA folk miss out on that

Mik

I agree.

They have a a strange rubric to describe that freedom:

it is almost as if George Orwell (1984) wrote that response because it is basically saying the evil of rules following is a good thing, but the freedom we have in Jesus Christ is a bad thing.

They are also straining at gnats in order to swallow a whole camel, meaning Ellen and her aberrant theology.

Even when posters make direct quotes of the many heresies of Ellen, they seem unable to process the differences between what the Bible states clearly, and what Ellen denies. What they come up with as "rebuttals" are inane personal insults devoid of Scriptural context.

They are to be pitied because instead of enjoying the love and freedom in the grace of Jesus Christ, they somehow morph that into "slavery to Satan" as is demonstrated in the quote above.
It definitely seems that for some sdas----it's ellen's word over God's Word. IMHO

Mik

For that matter, let's consider Ellen White's magnum opus, The Great Controversy. Can any of the Adventists actually point me to the passage in the Bible where Lucifer makes the accusation that God's Law cannot be kept? I can find Ellen White making the claim in Chapter 7 of the Great Controversy, but I can't find it in the Bible. lf that's true, the "great controversy", like God having to justify Himself to beings living on other worlds, and a Sunday Law Death Decree is pure conjecture on Adventism's part too.
It definitely seems that for some sdas----it's ellen's word over God's Word. IMHO

SDAchristian

Can any of the Adventists actually point me to the passage in the Bible where Lucifer makes the accusation that God's Law cannot be kept?
AV Ro 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Does Lucifer have to make it ???

Of course, we need to define sin, do we not ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Victor

I would like to see an example of your point of proof(A EGW statement versus a GOD statement)
Only if you hope to validate your idiot uninspired "prophetess". Here's what she wrote:

The world’s Redeemer passed over the ground where Adam fell because of his disobeying the expressed law of Jehovah; and the only begotten Son of God came to our world as a man, to reveal to the world that men could keep the law of God. Satan, the fallen angel, had declared that no man could keep the law of God after the disobedience of Adam. He claimed the whole race under his control.
- Selected Messages Book 3, Page 136

Go find this accusation in the Bible.

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Ec 9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do [it] with thy might; for [there is] no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
What Sunday law are you referring to? I don't believe in a Sunday Sabbath.
AV Re 14:9-10 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

So when the Sunday law comes, the mark will not be in your "forehead", because you do not believe, but in your "hand" because you will "do" it, Right ???

Good thing, we do not need to do apologetics in heaven, if we get there ... Because Jesus will let us know, in Omniscience. The Holy Spirit is available to those who really want to know now.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Buzzard

]]]

Yours in Christ, Michael
and there are gods many

Ex.20:1
I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt,
out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

was it Ellen that brought the Children of Israel out of the House of Bondage ????????

Matt.24:8
All these are the beginning of sorrows

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted,
and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for
my name's sake.

His name's sake. Michael; The Name Sake of Christ
you do know what he speaks of,
OH ?????????????????? :eek:
well maybe the :devilish: McNuttlies of Adventisem :devilish: can clue you in

Common Tater

Prologue:
AV Ec 9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do [it] with thy might; for [there is] no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

AV Re 14:9-10 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

So when the Sunday law comes, the mark will not be in your "forehead", because you do not believe, but in your "hand" because you will "do" it, Right ???

Good thing, we do not need to do apologetics in heaven, if we get there ... Because Jesus will let us know, in Omniscience. The Holy Spirit is available to those who really want to know now.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Revelation 14 says nothing about a Sunday law. That comes from Ellen White, not the Bible.

Common Tater

Yours in Christ, Michael
Does Lucifer have to make it??? What do you think that Ellen White's Great Controversy is all about? You use weasel words about one of the most basic tenets of Adventism, and that is the claim that Lucifer said that God's law is unfair and can't be kept.

You would define sin as breaking the Law. I would point out to you that yours is only a part of the definition of sin.

So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin. James 4:17 ESV

But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin.
Romans 14:24 ESV

Jesus pointed out that sin goes beyond breaking the Law.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:27-28 ESV

You can keep that commandment and never commit the act of adultery with a woman, yet still sin.

John t

Revelation 14 says nothing about a Sunday law. That comes from Ellen White, not the Bible.
Do you not know that for certain of the "SDA Pharisee types" here that Ellen is more important than the Bible itself? It seems as if their entiire false religion consists on condemning others for not doing the dopey things she says, then hurling ad hominems

It is my hope that the many lurkers here will see the sulfurous theology they offer, and quit, gutting Silver Springs from the tithes of the duped and Biblically illiterate.

Mik

I would like to see an example of your point of proof(A EGW statement versus a GOD statement), Please ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
I've seen it in some of these many sda threads. I'm satisfied in my statement. One doesn't have to drift back to far in this thread to see it. In fact other non sdas have pointed out the same thing in this thread alone. Of course you either missed it, dismissed it or just haven't responded to it yet.

Buzzard

[[[
Does Lucifer have to make it??? What do you think that Ellen White's Great Controversy is all about? You use weasel words about one of the most basic tenets of Adventism, and that is the claim that Lucifer said that God's law is unfair and can't be kept.
Don't expect an answer, from Michael
much less one than makes any sense
an example is this one
Prologue:
Michael :rolleyes: so he looked in a concordance and saw hand in a few verses;
:eek: so he said; I'll reply using that one

Yours in Christ, Michael
Surely Solomon was writting about some Sunday Law o_O

======================================

Matt.24:8
All these are the beginning of sorrows

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted,
and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for
my name's sake.

His name's sake. Michael; The Name Sake of Christ

ManOfGod81,​

If your old boss Mike was an SDA, he had bigger problems than eating seaweed and spinach! They are idolators to the max, worshipping an 1844-concocted jesus idol. I bet you never showed him how EGWhite was a idolatrous devil-worshipper. They lie that they keep Saturdays holy as Exodus 20:8 demands. The obey zero OT law, if James 2:10 can be believed. They disobey all Jesus' commands. They are the lawless spoken of in Matt 7:15-23, hinging on false prophets. Notice their tragic outcome in verse 23. Notice no forgiveness mentioned. Luke 6:46-49 corroborates this.

Their punishment will not differ any from those that receive the mark of the beast. And they thought sabbath would ward that off!

Jesus-hating, evil-hearted SDA's do not want their posts/messages censored, but thrill at the chance to get others' posts censored (using an electronic communication platform dictated/controlled by those who are ALSO all too stupidly willing to violate His words in Matt 7:12, deceiving themselves, involving unwary CARM staff in SDA wickedness), delighting to sin against Jesus' Golden Rule in Matt 7:12, joyfully sinning against His command to turn the other cheek, while happily failing to deny self (yet more sin against Jesus' commands!), all their bad SDA works even on Saturday's! Lashing out in horror at the sudden, scripturally, irrefutable reveal of their own recently exposed satan-worship SDA religion. All their cornucopia of sins deceive SDA satanist-idolators thoroughly, see that napalm flamethrower in James 1:22! Real children of disobedience! More sabbath-boast negating, 10-commandment-busting, cosmic treason on their account (see the James 2:10 Sin-Calculator-App Buzz Saw). They never seem to learn in their lawless, idolatrous, Satan-worshipping, antichrist, sabbath-pretending wickedness. The proud, deceived, sabbath-activist, SDA-lawless heart keeps zero days holy, but Exodus 20:8 demands holiness! Hardly being perfect, even as God is perfect, more grotesque SDA sin at Matt 5:48. Not to mention inadvertantly giving Jesus the double-barrel middle finger at John 7:19a, failing to apply His words (nobody keeps the law) to all 1844-concocted-fake-jesus-worshipping, private-interpreting, idolatrous, wicked-hearted, sabbath-faking SDA's.

Tell me if scripture is being too soft on the SDA's!

AV Re 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
You SDA's blaspheme Jesus all the time when you worship your 1844-concocted jesus who was once sin-capable, according to your she-prophet. John 5:19 clearly refutes your wicked teaching, but you prefer to open your mouth in blasphemy. James 1:22 and 2:10 says you deceive yourself and break the whole law. Still not in Christ, so stop telling lies about it.

Jesus-hating, evil-hearted SDA's do not want their posts/messages censored, but thrill at the chance to get others' posts censored (using an electronic communication platform dictated/controlled by those who are ALSO all too stupidly willing to violate His words in Matt 7:12, deceiving themselves, involving unwary CARM staff in SDA wickedness), delighting to sin against Jesus' Golden Rule in Matt 7:12, joyfully sinning against His command to turn the other cheek, while happily failing to deny self (yet more sin against Jesus' commands!), all their bad SDA works even on Saturday's! Lashing out in horror at the sudden, scripturally, irrefutable reveal of their own recently exposed satan-worship SDA religion. All their cornucopia of sins deceive SDA satanist-idolators thoroughly, see that napalm flamethrower in James 1:22! Real children of disobedience! More sabbath-boast negating, 10-commandment-busting, cosmic treason on their account (see the James 2:10 Sin-Calculator-App Buzz Saw). They never seem to learn in their lawless, idolatrous, Satan-worshipping, antichrist, sabbath-pretending wickedness. The proud, deceived, sabbath-activist, SDA-lawless heart keeps zero days holy, but Exodus 20:8 demands holiness! Hardly being perfect, even as God is perfect, more grotesque SDA sin at Matt 5:48. Not to mention inadvertantly giving Jesus the double-barrel middle finger at John 7:19a, failing to apply His words (nobody keeps the law) to all 1844-concocted-fake-jesus-worshipping, private-interpreting, idolatrous, wicked-hearted, sabbath-faking SDA's. Nation ruiners.

Hey, CT! Great to see you again!

Here is one of the things I find most despicable about the IJ theory: That there is some place in the universe "more holy" than the right hand of the Father, the very Presence of God Himself!

We are told very clearly that Christ ascended to the Father.

Heb 9:24 For Christ did not enter a holy place made by hands, a mere copy of the true one, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us
Isn't it despiccable that the idolatrous SDA's who tell nothing but lies, parade the 4th commandment around as if they kept the law? James 2:10 finds them to be total law breakers. Jesus finds them to be lawless, hinging on a false, idolatrous, she-prophet, see Matt 7:15-23. Notice tragic outcome. Notice no forgiveness mentioned.

The SDA 1844-hand-crafted christ that never existed cannot be shoehorned into Heb 9:24. That's only for the Real Jesus!

One who is deceived will always find those who allow themselves to be deceived. -- Niccolo Machiavelli.
Nothing is so difficult as not deceiving oneself. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein.
Adventism is the droplet of sewage in a gallon of ultra-pure clean water.

That's what Ellen said though, wasn't it? That Lucifer put God into a pickle by essentially hauling Him into Galactic Court after circulating throughout the Galaxy that God had been too rough on Adam and Eve and that no one really could keep God's Holy law. Its because of that charge that creature christ (AKA Michael the archangel) steps forward and volunteers to come to earth and live as a man animal to prove that God's holy law is not to hard to observe and that mankind can indeed keep God's holy law thereby proving that Lucifer is a liar?

The rub for this pork roast however is saturated with incredible RISK because if Jesus would have sinned Lucifer would have won the Galactic court Battle, creature christ would have eternally ceased to exist and Father God would have had to surrender planet earth along with the milky way - to Lucifer. The above scenario is alien to Scripture.

Charles S Longacre
IF it were impossible for the Son of God to make a mistake or commit a sin, then His coming into this world and subjecting Himself to temptations were all a farce AND mere mockery. IF it were possible for Him to yield to temptation and fall into sin, then He MUST have risked heaven and His very existence, and EVEN all eternity. That is exactly what the Scriptures AND the Spirit of Prophecy say Christ, the Son of God did do when He came to work out for us a plan of salvation from the curse of sin.

IF Christ "risked all," EVEN His ETERNAL EXISTENCE in heaven, then there was a possibility of His being overcome by sin, and IF overcome by sin, He would have gone into Joseph's tomb and neither THAT tomb nor any other tomb would EVER have been opened. All would have been lost and HE would have suffered "eternal loss," the loss of ALL He ever possessed &; His DIVINITY AND His humanity and heaven itself would have been "lost & eternally lost

It was possible for one of the God-head to be lost, and eternally lost - and IF that had happened, and it WAS possible to happen, "God, the Father", would still have remained as the One and only absolute and living God
, reigning supreme over all the unfallen worlds, but with all the human race blotted out of existence on this earth
. The Deity of Christ’, paper presented to the Bible Research Fellowship Angwin, California January 1947, page 13 & 14)

Notice how above it says Christ could have "LOST" His Divinity & how Longacre gloats that what he's there affirming is "EXACTLY" what Ellen White says in her capacity of a Prophet. Could anyone tell me, even in a SCENARIO OF FICTION, how it would be possible for God the Father to "LOOSE HIS DEITY". I've never seen an Adventist do this because all Adventists (Christadelphians, Jehovah's Witnesses, WWCOG 7th day, SDA's, etc) absolutely believe The Father is ABSOLUTELY GOD but they don't extend the same for Christ. Christ was a husk or "Personality" (AKA a body) that was created in time that the Father actually instilled His own Deity into. Christ was free to test drive this "Deity" as long as He remained Loyal to Flesh Father.

Signs of the Time April 2, 1940
It is VITAL for every Christian
TO KNOW that Jesus Christ MIGHT have sinned. The Master was not beyond the clutches of temptation. The Heaven-sent Gift could have been eternally lost and the doom of humanity would have been eternally sealed. Jesus Christ knew the pull of evil. "In that He Himself hath suffered being tempted, He is able to succor them that are tempted."

Signs of the Times Prophetic weekly 1933, Volume 60 No. 4
TO RESTORE MEN

God's plan of salvation was to reclaim a lost, bewildered world. Sin had degraded men, until vice had become a science and every type of evil was incorporated into the mind of man. When the heathen world had run its course of iniquity, when paganism and idolatry had engrossed the world, God sent forth His Son according to the plan, to restore men's rightful heritage as "sons of God." Jesus Christ took upon Himself the weakness, the tendencies, toward sin, that He might prove Himself a brother to His fellow men. His divine glory was hidden in humanity. "He took on Him the seed of Abraham. Wherefore in all things it behooved Him to be made like unto His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people." Hebrews 2:16, 17. There was the danger of eternal loss in the plan. Jesus Christ MIGHT have sinned and the human race been lost. For He was tempted. He could have sinned!

Ellen White

The King of the universe summoned the heavenly hosts before Him, that in their presence He might set forth the true position of His Son and show the relation He sustained to all created beings. The Son of God shared the Father’s throne, and the glory of the eternal, self-existent One encircled both.
http://text.egwwritings.org/publicat...%22&resultId=7

Notice how one of the two "Beings" is ETERNAL and "SELF-EXISTENT" which one's glory encircled both Beings??? I think everyone knows the answer to that.

Ellen White, Review and Herald, Jan 14, 1909
We are to be partakers of knowledge. As I have seen pictures representing Satan coming to Christ in the wilderness of temptation in the form of a hideous monster, I have thought, How little the artists knew of the Bible! Before his fall, Satan was, next to Christ, the highest ANGEL in heaven
Jesus refuted the SDA idol in John 5:19. Not sure why they cannot make use of it, ..... unless, "without Me you can do nothing", John 15:5.

Guess they are still not keeping days holy! See James 2:10.

One who is deceived will always find those who allow themselves to be deceived. -- Niccolo Machiavelli. Nothing is so difficult as not deceiving oneself. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein. Adventism is the droplet of sewage in a gallon of ultra-pure clean water.

The unblushable SDA's do not want their postings to be censored, yet the "god" they worship desires them to participate in the tyrannical censoring of other peoples' posts. Their wicked, idol-craving, hardened hearts are shown to be thrilling in the satanic sin of hypocrisy, plus breaking Jesus' Golden Rule command in Matt 7:12, even on Saturday's, which is unprecidented ANTICHRIST. SDAventist's caught snacking from the litterbox again. The buzz-saw of James 2:10 does not let the sin-drenched, devil-worshipping SDA honestly claim he keeps a day holy. The clueless, flyweight SDA is shown to be a documented, liar and deceiver, beacon of dishonesty, outwardly pretending to observe the 4th commandment, claiming to keep a day holy while giving Jesus' Golden Rule command the middle finger, even on Saturday's! The SDA defiles himself with hypocritical censorship (one mark of tyranny, helping to ruin the USA), evil computer actions and his illicit sabbath claims, worshipping Him in vain, says Jesus in Mark 7:15,20-23. SDAdventists actually help to ruin nations, while preening about their "holy" sabbath abilities! So modest of them. Super highway of error. Mount Everrest of religious liars.

Not sure how SDA punishment in the lake of fire will be any different than that of those who receive the mark of the beast. Perhaps they already have such, but are too deceived to know it. The deceived do not know they are deceived. God owes nobody a solid undeceiving