Why is everybody picking on SDAs?

The oddity of SDA's claiming the Investigative Judgement is necessary for God to demonstrate His righteousness to planets with alien hominids walking around is something hard for me to get my mind wrapped around!
It't on his cosmic bucket list, being forced by his creations to prove things. He owes everybody an explaination.

Its just another facet of their idolatry and paganism, which, if you believe 1Cor 10:20, is their sacrifice to demons. Yep, EGWhite has tricked every last one of them into devil-worship (slickly calling their idol "jesus"). Thinking they keep certain days holy!

Where in Ephesians 5:11 are Christians admonished not to expose the lawless fraudulence of the private-interpretation, idol-driven, gutter religion known as SDAdventism, full, open-toilet mode, warts and all? Perhaps the Adventist "jesus" does not believe in St Paul's exhortation? More evidence of SDA works of darkness, idolatry, worshipping their own bungled, 1844-concocted, hand-crafted "jesus" idol? Their private-interpretation hogwash (worshipping that which was sin-capable 2000 years ago, Satan was sin-capable!) is a form of pagan Satanism (rebelling at John 5:19: all SDA rebellion is witchcraft and idolatry, 1st Samuel 15:23). All their time-sacrifices, pretended sabbath-keeping, motivations, EGWhite books, tithes and offerings are black sacraments to Satan, see 1 Cor 10:20. It is error and deception to assume idolatrous, demon-fellowshipping, haughty, self-righteous, Golden Rule rebellion (their feckless CENSORSHIP of others and deceiving others, for starters), über-deceived, SDA sabbath-fakers keep any days holy.

One who is deceived will always find those who allow themselves to be deceived. -- Niccolo Machiavelli.
Nothing is so difficult as not deceiving oneself. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein.
Adventism is the droplet of sewage in a gallon of ultra-pure clean water.

SDA's do not want their posts censored, but hurry to get others' posts censored, thrill-sinning against Jesus' Golden Rule in Matt 7:12, stumbling CARM staff in SDA wickedness. Woe to SDA's! More sabbath negating, antichrist, lawless sin on their account, see James 1:22 and 2:10. They never seem to learn in their antichrist, sabbath-faking, nation-ruining wickedness.

Then entire Bible is about God's redemption of man, not of His having to vindicate Himself to the universe.
Waiting for your take on this (TIC):

Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly. Ezekial 13

It appears these questions are too frightening to address.
Or they know to do good, but don't do it, sinning at James 4:17. Hey, I thought all their sin canceled their boasts of keeping days holy!

Doesnt James 2:10 tell us the are law breakers, not sabbath keepers?? Maybe they are sabbath fakes and frauds?? Who knew?

Droplet of sewage.
Gallon of ultrapure water.

Adventism is 100% sin. It's a vehicle to blaspheming Holy Spirit, the unforgivable sin. They might as well get in the mark of beast line.

AV Ro 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Does Lucifer have to make it ???

Of course, we need to define sin, do we not ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Which verse says I need to consult with a devil-worshipper to define sin?

Scripture or it didnt happen, SDA.

I would like to see an example of your point of proof(A EGW statement versus a GOD statement), Please ???

Not Yours in Christ, Michael
EGWhite said her jesus was sin-capable. This is devil worship.

Real Jesus refuted EGWhite in John 5:19, showing Ellen to be a satan worshipping idolator.

Unblushing SDA's do not want their own posts censored, but their wicked, idol-craving, hardened hearts thrill while they hurry to get others' messages censored (involving CARM staff in SDA wickedness, satanism; Woe to wicked SDA's who stumble CARM staff), sinning against Jesus' Golden Rule in Matt 7:12. SDA's caught eating out of the litterbox again! More sabbath-breaking, antichrist, documented, lawless sin on their account, see the brushchipper of James 2:10. They never seem to learn in their unprecidented, antichrist wickedness. The clueless SDA's observe neither Moses' law, nor Jesus' law, doing their bad works even on Saturday's. They are certainly the lawless mentioned in Matt 7:15-23 -- connected to a false prophet, verse 15. Failing to abide in Jesus' commands, they are confidently deceived they are able to keep a day holy. Such modesty! What flyweights! Total lighthouses of dishonesty. Mount Olympus of religious liars. Helping to ruin nations.

Do you not know that for certain of the "SDA Pharisee types" here that Ellen is more important than the Bible itself? It seems as if their entiire false religion consists on condemning others for not doing the dopey things she says, then hurling ad hominems

It is my hope that the many lurkers here will see the sulfurous theology they offer, and quit, gutting Silver Springs from the tithes of the duped and Biblically illiterate.
All idolotrous, SDA time-sacrifices, offerings and tithes are black sacraments to demons, same as pagans. Proof in 1 Cor 10:20. Doubtful they have ever kept saturdays holy! Shameless sabbath frauds.

Does Lucifer have to make it??? What do you think that Ellen White's Great Controversy is all about? You use weasel words about one of the most basic tenets of Adventism, and that is the claim that Lucifer said that God's law is unfair and can't be kept.

You would define sin as breaking the Law. I would point out to you that yours is only a part of the definition of sin.

So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin. James 4:17 ESV

But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin.
Romans 14:24 ESV

Jesus pointed out that sin goes beyond breaking the Law.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:27-28 ESV

You can keep that commandment and never commit the act of adultery with a woman, yet still sin.
SDA's keep no OT law, their NT idolatry prevents it, see James 2:10. Nor do they keep Jesus' law to beware fake prophets and not be deceived. They are the lawless and liars spoken of in Matt 7:15-23. Notice the tragic, exciting outcome. Notice no forgiveness mentioned. Parallel teaching found in Like 6:46-49. They better invest in fire-suits! Extended weather forecast about a million degrees for quite some time.