Why is everybody picking on SDAs?

e v e

This generation is this person. Revelation 14:6-12. Are you one of them from verse 12? Read verse 13 to.

this generation
is the 144k sons and daughters
who will be changed
and then
with Christ
return to witness during trib
to the many believers left behind.

Pipiripi

Since you're the one who gave an erroneous answer to CrowCross, I can only surmise that you admit being in error...
or...
You don't consider Ellen White to be an Adventist pioneer.

In any event, you misrepresented Adventist doctrine. Adding the anti-trinity argument is a red herring that bolsters the arguments that Pythons has made on this forum, which is perhaps why he hasn't added any comments lately. You're digging your own pit.
Again you cannot understand what has happened to the Adventist Church in the beginning if you don't read how it was built.

One thing I'm sure, if you just read my thread a warning for the Seventh-day Adventist Church, then you can get a clue of knowing the roots of a denominations group.
What is your church foundation?

Victor

Again you cannot understand what has happened to the Adventist Church in the beginning if you don't read how it was built.
This is a form of projection - the act of accusing another of the fault you were caught at.

Which is it: Did you admit error in your response, or did you reject Ellen White as an Adventist pioneer?
One thing I'm sure, if you just read my thread a warning for the Seventh-day Adventist Church, then you can get a clue of knowing the roots of a denominations group.
Isn't this contrary to the remnant claim found in Fundamental Belief 18?
What is your church foundation?
I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. - 1 Corinthians 2:2

Pipiripi

This is a form of projection - the act of accusing another of the fault you were caught at.

Which is it: Did you admit error in your response, or did you reject Ellen White as an Adventist pioneer?

Isn't this contrary to the remnant claim found in Fundamental Belief 18?
I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. - 1 Corinthians 2:2
My friend if you are a SDA believers then you have to search for the foundation of this church.

My pioneers never have believe in the Trinity doctrine. Now that you have found MY REMNANT CHURCH BELIEVE, go into it and search for more understanding. And thank you well to let everybody knows how we became the last God chosen people today. I know that you want to know much. But knowing the way we knows will bring difficult time for you. Why? Because you also can preached the gospel completely. Go and study our beliefs! In there and with all the others hiding truth Satan will flee of you. Thanks again for the one here that was searching for the truth in silence. God is happy with you.

Your true brother in Christ.

Victor

You have found the truth.
Thank you - I pray that you find the truth of God's redemption in Jesus Christ.
"For over a century Adventism has borne a stigma of being called a non-Christian cult system."​
(Walter Martin, The Kingdom of the Cults, p. 360).​

Victor

My friend if you are a SDA believers then you have to search for the foundation of this church.

My pioneers never have believe in the Trinity doctrine. Now that you have found MY REMNANT CHURCH BELIEVE, go into it and search for more understanding. And thank you well to let everybody knows how we became the last God chosen people today. I know that you want to know much. But knowing the way we knows will bring difficult time for you. Why? Because you also can preached the gospel completely. Go and study our beliefs! In there and with all the others hiding truth Satan will flee of you. Thanks again for the one here that was searching for the truth in silence. God is happy with you.

Your true brother in Christ.
You keep introducing red herrings and you never answered my question.
And...
You already lost all claim to being among the "remnant".

John t

John t said:
That seems good, but I press a little further. Do you believe that the Bible says what it means, and means what it says in the original languages?

That in bold was not answered by you. Per usual, you are evading a direct question, and giving answers to stuff not asked

Pipiripi said:

Okay, now you note that I'm not angry. My problem is that I'm not an English man. I just defend myself. That's why I have said in the greetings. I can defend myself with 4 languages.

This is really not germane to what I asked in bold above. Really, it is a "softball statement" You waffled, and in doing so, you give reason for us to believe about the sort of "apolgetic", which SDA people give.

That you are a fluent multi-linguist is a good thing, but it also is not germane to anything in this thread.

You posted in another thread that you wanted to discuss SDA things, but you have failed to do that here. Plese answer this question: Do you believe that the Bible says what it means, and means what it says in the original languages?

John t

That is the hall mark of cults. They are unable or unwilling to answer simple and direct questions; I proved that we are recognizing his many evasions. Due to his CONTINUIOUS PATTERN OF EVASIONS he demonstrated that he is unwilling or unable to directly defend the SDA beliefs, as he promised earlier on another SDA thread..

Last edited:

Pipiripi

And...
You already lost all claim to being among the "remnant".
You have my believe in your hand, no need to arguing with you anymore!! Thanks again to share my foundation believe only through the Bible and our pioneers!!

I love you so much!! You have to much hate for the TRUTH!!

Pipiripi

Don't do that!

this forum is to discuss the SDA church only. It is against the rules to discuss other churches here, and the mods frown on that sort of thing.
Okay, but he can answered me anywhere else. Thanks to remind me. Love!!

Victor

That is the hall mark of cults. They are unable or unwilling to answer simple and direct questions; I proved that we are recognizing his many evasions. Due to his CONTINUIOUS PATTERN OF EVASIONS he demonstrated that he is unwilling or unable to directly defend the SDA beliefs, as he promised earlier on another SDA thread..
I agree with you.
Each time I encounter a claim of being the remnant or the church that Jesus established, it comes from a group with major theological problems. We're not getting answers to simple questions, and it leaves the impression that the member in question has rejected Ellen White's role as an Adventist pioneer. But, that isn't consistent with the plagiarized material he has posted that quotes extensively from Ellen White.

Get the feeling of nailing Jello to the wall? The blobs keep falling down. I'm trying to get back the OP but I'm not sure how to do that.

CharismaticLady

Ask any questions about the SDA CHURCH I will answered all your questions BIBLICAL. But if I ask you questions, I want also to get my answer from the Bible.

First I will never get angry because my faith is based on the Bible and our pioneers.

Second I am not a SDA today church member. I am from the pioneers. We don't believe in the teaching of the Trinity. Our pioneers never was a trinitarian. So I'm ready for all the so called teachers of the Bible today!! Thanks for your invitation.

Interesting. I didn't know the SDA denomination had split. Question: Are there any Charismatic SDA's that operate in the gifts of the Spirit?

Victor

You have my believe in your hand, no need to arguing with you anymore!! Thanks again to share my foundation believe only through the Bible and our pioneers!!

I love you so much!! You have to much hate for the TRUTH!!
If you were to view my signature, it shouldn't be hard for you to perceive that I -and the church I attend- frown on sectarian denominational divisions in the Body of Christ. I'm a regular generic Blood-bought Christian.

But at last it appears you might be beating a path back to the OP. You seem to suffer from a perception of persecution, and this keeps you from meaningful dialog. Face the facts: you have yet to use a Bible to defend your peculiar beliefs. Plagiarism isn't conducive to conversation, and your responses show that you don't really understand the material you profess to adhere to.

CharismaticLady

Many of the Adventist members are in error, that's why they cannot answered all your questions. I didn't read your questions yet. Or ask me your question. Aslong my brethren and sisters keep believing in the Trinity doctrine, they are far from home. But many are still innocent because we FEW are holding on our pioneers teaching and the Bible as our standard guidelines.

Can you be more precise? What do you think is the trinity doctrine, and how do you differ?

Pipiripi

That in bold was not answered by you. Per usual, you are evading a direct question, and giving answers to stuff not asked

This is really not germane to what I asked in bold above. Really, it is a "softball statement" You waffled, and in doing so, you give reason for us to believe about the sort of "apolgetic", which SDA people give.

That you are a fluent multi-linguist is a good thing, but it also is not germane to anything in this thread.

You posted in another thread that you wanted to discuss SDA things, but you have failed to do that here. Plese answer this question: Do you believe that the Bible says what it means, and means what it says in the original languages?
Okay, for me to not failed i prefer talk about the SDA things where the SDA church is written. I will ask you your question. But I don't come here disguising the SDA believe.

To answered this question is like lying to you. I never study the original language, but I know if there is a God, and till do day miracles happened in the name of Jesus, and the 66 books from the Bible is in harmony with each other. What can I say!! It doesn't matter for me if it is exactly written in the original language. And one thing more, if God has given the scholars wisdom to understand Greeks, Hebrew or whatever. What we have in our language God is working through it.
From the creation God has created the Sabbath in the Seventh day. Till today the Jews are keeping the Sabbath day on Saturday.
Why do the churches worship on Sunday?
Are we worshipping the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob? Or are we worshipping a sun god of the Romans Catholic Church?
If you know Greek and Hebrews, then you know better. But I keep trusting in the Bible till my dead.
I hope that you have understand me. Bless.

Pipiripi

Interesting. I didn't know the SDA denomination had split. Question: Are there any Charismatic SDA's that operate in the gifts of the Spirit?
Can you asking me questions where I wrote that I can answered all questions BIBLICAL. Because I don't want to fail here. Ask me questions also by the SDA church.

They didn't have split like that we have leaving the church. The prophecy of the true remnant church of God has completed. If you go through our website, you can find all the answers to your questions. But I will answered you all to. Ellen White says that they (the new SDA) tried to take us away from the church, but God show her that we must stay till the end.
You know that this SDA church are holding to the Trinity doctrine as their belief. And this teaching is from the Romans Catholic church. We are FEW that have go back to our fundamental and find out that our pioneers doesn't was a trinitarians. I think that I am writing words that is not permitted in this thread. Let's talk another place where it is open free to speak the truth. Bless