Why is everybody picking on SDAs?

Victor

From the creation God has created the Sabbath in the Seventh day.
This is an unbiblical fallacy, that stems from a failure to distinguish between God's rest (permanent) from the Sabbath (periodic). You show that you don't know the origin of the Sabbath.

Nehemiah 9
13​
“You came down also on Mount Sinai,​
And spoke with them from heaven,​
And gave them just ordinances and true laws,​
Good statutes and commandments.​
14​
You made known to them Your holy Sabbath,​
And commanded them precepts, statutes and laws,​
By the hand of Moses Your servant.​
Till today the Jews are keeping the Sabbath day on Saturday.
They're also circumcised according to the prerequisite necessary to comply with the Sabbaths ordained by God to the children of Israel (see Exodus 12:48). This is still the standard for those remaining under the Mosaic covenant.
Why do the churches worship on Sunday?

I answered this very question for another member on this very thread:
One would find a reasonable answer in the Augsburg Confession, written in 1530.

For those who judge that by the authority of the Church the observance of the Lord’s Day instead of the Sabbath-day was ordained as a thing necessary, do greatly err. Scripture has abrogated the Sabbath-day; for it teaches that, since the Gospel has been revealed, all the ceremonies of Moses can be omitted. And yet, because it was necessary to appoint a certain day, that the people might know when they ought to come together, it appears that the Church designated the Lord’s Day for this purpose; and this day seems to have been chosen all the more for this additional reason, that men might have an example of Christian liberty, and might know that the keeping neither of the Sabbath nor of any other day is necessary.​
There are monstrous disputations concerning the changing of the law, the ceremonies of the new law, the changing of the Sabbath-day, which all have sprung from the false belief that there must needs be in the Church a service like to the Levitical, and that Christ had given commission to the Apostles and bishops to devise new ceremonies as necessary to salvation. These errors crept into the Church when the righteousness of faith was not taught clearly enough.​

Buzzard

For those who judge that by the authority of the Church the observance of the Lord’s Day instead of the Sabbath-day was ordained as a thing necessary, do greatly err. Scripture has abrogated the Sabbath-day; for it teaches that, since the Gospel has been revealed, all the ceremonies of Moses can be omitted. And yet, because it was necessary to appoint a certain day, that the people might know when they ought to come together, it appears that the Church designated the Lord’s Day for this purpose; and this day seems to have been chosen all the more for this additional reason, that men might have an example of Christian liberty, and might know that the keeping neither of the Sabbath nor of any other day is necessary.​
There are monstrous disputations concerning the changing of the law, the ceremonies of the new law, the changing of the Sabbath-day, which all have sprung from the false belief that there must needs be in the Church a service like to the Levitical, and that Christ had given commission to the Apostles and bishops to devise new ceremonies as necessary to salvation. These errors crept into the Church when the righteousness of faith was not taught clearly enough.​
Please, Victor; Plz

Augsburg Confession, written in 1530. is nothing more than the opinions of the men that wrote it,
its not scripture;
nor the words of any one chosen to speak for The Father,
an Apostle or any such sort
just vain Babblings that Paul says to avoid;

Opinion are like Armpits
everyone has a couple
and they both stink

Victor

Please, Victor; Plz

Augsburg Confession, written in 1530. is nothing more than the opinions of the men that wrote it,
its not scripture;
nor the words of any one chosen to speak for The Father,
an Apostle or any such sort
just vain Babblings that Paul says to avoid;

Opinion are like Armpits
everyone has a couple
and they both stink
Posting a short excerpt from the Augsburg confession effectively summarizes what I could produce from Scripture. Yes, it is uninspired opinion, but it is the result of exhaustive study on the topic surrounding the Sabbath. Two short paragraphs dispenses with the Sabbath and exalts the liberty Christ purchased for us (Galatians 5:1). I could post tomes from Romans, Galatians, 2 Corinthians, and Hebrews that would make the same point - and lose the attention span of the audience that doesn't want to accept what Scripture has to say on the matter. It doesn't fit their agenda.

Call me lazy or prudent. The end result is the same.

Pipiripi

This is an unbiblical fallacy, that stems from a failure to distinguish between God's rest (permanent) from the Sabbath (periodic). You show that you don't know the origin of the Sabbath.

Nehemiah 9
13​
“You came down also on Mount Sinai,​
And spoke with them from heaven,​
And gave them just ordinances and true laws,​
Good statutes and commandments.​
14​
You made known to them Your holy Sabbath,​
And commanded them precepts, statutes and laws,​
By the hand of Moses Your servant.​

They're also circumcised according to the prerequisite necessary to comply with the Sabbaths ordained by God to the children of Israel (see Exodus 12:48). This is still the standard for those remaining under the Mosaic covenant.

What did God do at the Seventh day of creation?

CharismaticLady

He rested from all His work, and blessed the 7th day and hallowed it. But not because He was tired. The Sabbath had a spiritual meaning and foreshadowing. Physical rest is of the flesh and the letter of the law. What is not grasped until Jesus was the spiritual meaning of God's rest. It is Jesus that finally gives us rest.

Pipiripi

He rested from all His work, and blessed the 7th day and hallowed it. But not because He was tired. The Sabbath had a spiritual meaning and foreshadowing. Physical rest is of the flesh and the letter of the law. What is not grasped until Jesus was the spiritual meaning of God's rest. It is Jesus that finally gives us rest.
Jesus Christ and His Father is still working today!! Do you know what Jesus is doing right now?

We know that God wasn't tired, bit He did for us to have a completely 24 hour with Him.
Do Jesus need to be baptize? No!!
There is any not doing in Christ Jesus. Jesus is not the Sabbath. Jesus and the Father is above the Sabbath. The whole creation must worship God on that day.
Go read it again in Exodus 20 and see how you are loosing your Blessing. Take a look in Isaiah 56:1-8. Listen carefully what God is saying!!
The God of yesterday is the same in eternity!!

Victor

The Sabbath was prophetic in nature, pointing forward to access to God's rest.

Hebrews 4
Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it. 2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it. 3 For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said:​
“So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest,’ ”​
although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. 4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: “And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”; 5 and again in this place: “They shall not enter My rest.”​
6 Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience, 7 again He designates a certain day, saying in David, “Today,” after such a long time, as it has been said:​
“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts.”​
8 For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day. 9 There remains therefore a rest for the people of God. 10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.​

CharismaticLady

We know that God wasn't tired, bit He did for us to have a completely 24 hour with Him.

I'm so happy for you that you have 24 hours a week, but I have 24 hours EVERYDAY with Him in my spiritual Sabbath rest.

The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life, and life everlasting.

John t

Okay, for me to not failed i prefer talk about the SDA things where the SDA church is written. I will ask you your question. But I don't come here disguising the SDA believe.................

Below is a visual of your reply:

Attachments

• 1769waffle[1].jpg
    1769waffle[1].jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 0

John t

Please, Victor; Plz.......

You will do well to pay attention to Victor, especially as he posts about SDAs. He has been around longer than you, and has recently returned from an absence.

Unlike some posting here, he does know truthfully about the things he posts.. BTW I am merely sharing information about him which you may not know, OK?

Pipiripi

You will do well to pay attention to Victor, especially as he posts about SDAs. He has been around longer than you, and has recently returned from an absence.

Unlike some posting here, he does know truthfully about the things he posts.. BTW I am merely sharing information about him which you may not know, OK?
No problem, maybe I know Him, because he knows me, how? Because everybody on all Christians forums, know who is pipiripi. The most called me Pip!!

Edit per mod

Last edited by a moderator:

CharismaticLady

Whether @Pipiripi version or the standard version of the SDA church, I love Seventh-day Adventists. I used to be one, and my mother was until her death. It was a great foundation on holiness. I'm all for holiness.

Victor

Why did He (God) wait until Moses to ordain the Sabbath?
He didn't wait
You are wrong, as the quote from Nehemiah 9 provided already showed you.
because of the people as you, said to make a golden calf. God decided to makes His new remnant people to preached the truth!! And this is exactly what I am doing. And many here that God has called shall do the same I do, or better them I, because they are a brilliant English people that can speak English very smooth!! I don't need to write our true BIBLICAL beliefs like I do now

Again thank you very much to gives people what they are searching for. My God bless you!!
We can now safely conclude that your beliefs are not biblical.

Buzzard

John;
it only takes 2-3 post to know whether a poster knows anything or is
just" Parroting the words of their Teachers"

"My sheep know my voice, and a "STRANGER" they will not follow"

as long as men wear the "Earrings" placed on their ears by those that speak for the
Gods of Egypt, all they have ears to hear is
the voice of those that speak for the Egyptian Gods

Buzzard

as long as men wear the "Earrings" placed on their ears by those that speak for the
Gods of Egypt, all they have ears to hear is
the voice of those that speak for the Egyptian Gods

Lk. 6:39
He also told them this parable:
Can the blind lead the blind?
Will they not both fall into a pit
?
40 The student is not above the teacher,
but everyone who is fully trained
will be like their teacher

John t

Buzzard said:
John;
it only takes 2-3 post to know whether a poster knows anything or is
just" Parroting the words of their Teachers"
I replied directly to you, but there are lurkers and other posters who need to understand what I posted is accurate.
To those, who merely look at his posting numbers, he may seem to be a "newbie", but he is not.

Comprez vou?

Victor

I replied directly to you, but there are lurkers and other posters who need to understand what I posted is accurate.
To those, who merely look at his posting numbers, he may seem to be a "newbie", but he is not.
Something just over 10,000 posts on the old forum - I wasn't going to mention it, though.
Quantity doesn't equate with quality, as I'm sure you've seen for yourself... :giggle:

CharismaticLady

Something just over 10,000 posts on the old forum - I wasn't going to mention it, though.
Quantity doesn't equate with quality, as I'm sure you've seen for yourself... :giggle:
The problem with this site is an individual's denomination is not mentioned. I don't know who is what. Even though I used to be a Seventh-day Adventist growing up, I'm pretty much an expert on why I'm not any more, but still praise God that I had the SDA foundation and still love them all. I'm not worried about their beliefs if they believe them with all their hearts and live up to them. It is not a doctrine of demons. But the church is riddled with churches that do believe doctrines of demons, and I'm very afraid for them. Matthew 7:21-23 will be said to them if they don't come out of those perverted grace denominations.

e v e

saturday on this earth is not the seventh day of creation.

no saturday is His rest.

His rest is in Heaven, He is our rest
…to be with God.

our days here are for to remember Him and look forward to His rest.

Rome made a fetish of communion

some make a fetish of a sabbath day.

some make a fetish of gibberish tongues.

Meanwhile the real sin is not what day a one goes to church …

but refusing to do what Christ asks...

He asks souls

….to leave this world behind, and follow Him.

….to not be of this world though we are in it.

….to deny the flesh - these bodies.

The sin is believing in this world and all its needs and wants…thus, following the ‘gods‘ of this world.

Last edited: