Why is everybody picking on SDAs?

SDAchristian

In the SDA church, and despite what FB 1 states, the practice of the SDA church is to put Ellen ahead of God's words.
How is this different, that when RCC puts it's own words "ahead of God's words", in regards to Sunday holy rest ???

Of course, during the future Sunday law and death decree(Counterfeited from sabbath), the hypocrisy will come to full fruition(coming shortly) of setting GOD's own authority in GOD's own words aside.

Yours in Christ, Michael

CharismaticLady

How is this different, that when RCC puts it's own words "ahead of God's words", in regards to Sunday holy rest ???

Of course, during the future Sunday law and death decree(Counterfeited from sabbath), the hypocrisy will come to full fruition(coming shortly) of setting GOD's own authority in GOD's own words aside.

Yours in Christ, Michael
How is anyone going to make Muslims, Hindus, etc. worship on Sunday? Sorry, but it is not the mark of the beast. Let's be logical. Satan doesn't want anyone worshiping God, period! Saturday or Sunday.

Victor

Some evidence of a specific SDA doctrine, other than "Investigative Judgment doctrine", would go well with your accusation, Please ???
From Dr. Raymond Cottrell:

I first encountered problems with the traditional interpretation of Daniel 8:14, professionally, in the spring of 1955 during the process of editing comment on the Book of Daniel for volume 4 of the SDA Bible Commentary. As a work intended to meet the most exacting scholarly standards, we intended our comment to reflect the meaning obviously intended by the Bible writers. As an Adventist commentary it must also reflect, as accurately as possible, what Adventists believe and teach. But in Daniel 8 and 9 we found it hopelessly impossible to comply with both of these requirements.35​
In 1958 the Review and Herald Publishing Association needed new printing plates for the classic book Bible Readings, and it was decided to revise it where necessary to agree with the Commentary. Coming again to the Book of Daniel I determined to try once more to find a way to be absolutely faithful to both Daniel and the traditional Adventist interpretation of 8:14, but again found it impossible. I then formulated six questions regarding the Hebrew text of the passage and its context, which I submitted to every college teacher versed in Hebrew and every head of the religion department in all of our North American colleges---all personal friends of mine. Without exception they replied that there is no linguistic or contextual basis for the traditional Adventist interpretation of Daniel 8:14.36​
When the results of this questionnaire were called to the attention of the General Conference president, he and the Officers appointed the super-secret Committee on Problems in the Book of Daniel, of which I was a member. Meeting intermittently for five years (1961-1966), we considered 48 papers relative to Daniel 8 and 9, and in the spring of 1966 adjourned sine die, unable to reach a consensus.​

Contained in the Adventist commentary denotes exclusivity to that sect.
Admission that there is no basis for the Adventist interpretation within Scripture from those biased to support it indicates it isn't biblical.
Adjourning sine die shows the conclusion to sweep it under the rug and pretend the problem doesn't exist.
It is pure dishonesty on the part of the SDA church.

Victor

If your intent is to show dependency on RCC theology for Adventist doctrine, you appear to have done so - at least without the necessary citation.
There isn't any prophecy of a Sunday law death decree. This too is exclusive to Adventism and is wholly unbiblical.

Victor

Clear Word is not their official Bible, like the New World Translation is JW's, just written by an Adventist with an agenda. It is horrible. I have one. Don't crucify a whole denomination sect because of one member.
The Clear Word is still sold through the Adventist Book Center - look it up!
1627354677532.png
Selling it in their own house is an endorsement of its acceptance at the official level.

Pipiripi

I was an Adventist all my youth through college and never heard that nonsense.
You are right my sister, they never have read the foundation of the SDA Church. And Satan don't let them go to see for themselves.
Satan let many ot the Christian forums makes rules that is against God's rules. Like stealing from an other person side.
If this is really so then everybody is a thief. Why? Because everybody has stealing from what is written in the Bible. And the Roman Catholic Church with their Trinity doctrine. If any other denominations believe in the Trinity doctrine is a thief.
Also the false rapture theory.
But when I write OUR FEW Manual, my belief, they banner me, because I must believe in their teachings.

Pipiripi

That is irrational, and unprofitable. Victor posts as he does to demonstrate the many errors of the SDA. Too many are enmeshed in this cult and have no idea of what the cult teaches. If you are about to fall off a cliff, is it "unloving" to tell you of the dangers ahead? I think not.
Even you and Victor doesn't know nothing about the SDA CHURCH. If this church are from Satan, then why they are so be hated?

One thing more, you people don't know the pioneers believe, even many of the SDA Church members don't know their foundation. Otherwise they are stop believing in this false Trinity doctrine.

Pipiripi

Who is "They" who would actually CARE AT ALL about some minor religious system and care one way or another about what day they gather together???
The people that will obey God, they care to listen what God says not man. When the light of God's Word is shining through His FEW true remnant people, Satan and his agents became furious, because the truth is revealed.

Pipiripi

The problem in your posts is that you don't provide biblical support for what you believe, and in at least one case you repeat a belief that is contrary to what Scripture says. Repeating the error after it has been shown to you suggests incompetence or deceit.

The SDA church has cornered themselves into where they can't try to figure out their doctrinal problems, and they haven't been able to turn on their minds for well over a hundred years.
Why?
Because Ellen White died well over a hundred years ago, and she codified their beliefs before she died. To study the Bible on their own means that they have to dispense with Ellen White, and she remains their authority in the their fundamental beliefs. Internally they know they can't reconcile their interpretation of Daniel 8 with Ellen's writings, but each time they assemble to address their doctrinal errors, they dismiss sine die without effecting any changes. Their minds have been turned off permanently.
You are keep talking about the SDA church today, but you are failed to not ready we the remnant church today. I have begin to write the prophecy of Daniel, but now thanks to you that everyone can find the true SDA CHURCH OF THE PIONEERS!!
Nobody needs your false opinion against the SDA church!!

Show them again where they can find the truth!!

Beloved Daughter

Remember the Sermon on the Mount where Jesus compares the Ten Commandments with what He says now? The commandments of Jesus are to the core of us. Love God with all your heart, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. The Ten Commandments are merely surface commandment of action, but does not go any deeper, nor cause true righteousness. That is what I mean, and that is what Jesus did. He brought His own commandments up to the level of the eternal commandments of God. It is the Spirit that causes us to finally keep the righteous requirements of the eternal law. And the commandments of Jesus are identical to the eternal laws of God. 1 John 3:23-24

Victor, this does NOT describe any of the doctrines of Seventh-day Adventists. It describes the dead doctrines of the first Reformationists. Doctrines of demons. Jesus said of them, "you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. Martin Luther said: "No sin can separate us from Him, even if we were to kill or commit adultery thousands of times each day." I've never heard a better example of Jude 1:4 then that.
If you are going to attempt to sully the reputation of Martin Luther, you will have to provide the source of these accusations.

Beloved Daughter

You are keep talking about the SDA church today, but you are failed to not ready we the remnant church today. I have begin to write the prophecy of Daniel, but now thanks to you that everyone can find the true SDA CHURCH OF THE PIONEERS!!

How very 'SDA' of you. You have just demonstrated the arrogance of your religious organizations.

However, just so you know, I don't hate SDA's, just their faulty beliefs. I have enormous respect for people such as Ben Carson, & Wintley Phipps.

Pipiripi

How very 'SDA' of you. You have just demonstrated the arrogance of your religious organizations.

However, just so you know, I don't hate SDA's, just their faulty beliefs. I have enormous respect for people such as Ben Carson, & Wintley Phipps.
This was not for you Beloved Daughter. It is for victor.

He is a Jesuit that are attacking all denominations believe. Ask him what is his denomination beliefs!! Maybe he can answered you.

God always have His church, so today He are reuniting His remnant people to preach the Three Angels Messages!!

Formersda

If you can tell what Jesus is doing right now in heaven, I will show you from the Bible the investigative judgment!!
Romans 8:34 Who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.
Hebrews 4:14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.

The bible is clear that Jesus is at the right hand of God

Formersda

Even you and Victor doesn't know nothing about the SDA CHURCH. If this church are from Satan, then why they are so be hated?

One thing more, you people don't know the pioneers believe, even many of the SDA Church members don't know their foundation. Otherwise they are stop believing in this false Trinity doctrine.
Yes noticed your anti trinity! Regarding the Holy Spirit, where in the bible do you get that the Holy Spirit is not God?

Common Tater

I know all too well what the pioneers believed. And I was never told by the SDA church that virtually all of them believed that Christ was a created being. I'd have fled the church a lot sooner had I realized its Arian roots.

Victor

The SDA church has cornered themselves into where they can't try to figure out their doctrinal problems, and they haven't been able to turn on their minds for well over a hundred years.
Why?
Because Ellen White died well over a hundred years ago, and she codified their beliefs before she died. To study the Bible on their own means that they have to dispense with Ellen White, and she remains their authority in the their fundamental beliefs. Internally they know they can't reconcile their interpretation of Daniel 8 with Ellen's writings, but each time they assemble to address their doctrinal errors, they dismiss sine die without effecting any changes. Their minds have been turned off permanently.
I'm convinced you aren't reading content. It is your "PIONEERS" writings that can't be reconciled with the Bible, and your own church can't support them.
Flee the SDA church and find us holding a Bible just waiting for you, my boy 🫂

Victor

God Ellen White always have His her church, so today He she are reuniting His her remnant people to preach the Three Angels Messages!!
Fixed that for you. Most participants have already discovered the SDA church wasn't founded by God.
I noticed that you left before writing anything about the three angel's message. Tsk. The manner it illustrates the cultic nature of Adventism is too precious to omit.

I will post an extract that someone else wrote on the three angel's message, because the author did a really good job I don't think I could duplicate. I ran into a 10000-character limit, so this extract doesn't have the third angel.
Source:

The Three Angels' messages of Revelation 14 are highly significant to the Seventh-day Adventist Church. In the SDA Church's official mission statement, the Three Angels' Messages are prominent:

The mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church is to proclaim to all peoples the everlasting gospel in the context of the Three Angels' messages of Revelation 14:6-12.1

At first glance, this almost sounds like a typical mission statement for any Christian denomination: "to proclaim to all peoples the everlasting gospel." That sounds very good. But then we have this unusual addition: "in the context of the Three Angels' messages". What does that mean? Those are "code words" which only those familiar with the SDA denomination would understand.

The "context of the Three Angels' messages" places an entirely different spin on the gospel message.

Here is what the SDA Church teaches about the Three Angels' Messages:

1. The first angel's message was proclaimed in 1843/1844 through those who were announcing the imminent return of Jesus. Ellen White, Seventh-day Adventism's prophet, wrote:

Prophecy was fulfilled in the first and second angels' messages. They were given at the right time and accomplished the work which God designed to accomplish by them.2

Thousands were led to embrace the truth preached by Wm. Miller, and servants of God were raised up in the spirit and power of Elijah to proclaim the message. ... And as the Spirit of God rested upon them, they helped to sound the cry, Fear God, and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come.3

The SDA Church traces its origins to the preaching of William Miller, a farmer-turned-preacher who pieced together various Bible texts to determine the time of Christ's return. Miller and his associates went around the Northeastern United States warning people of Christ's imminent return, gathering perhaps 50,000 followers. After Christ failed to return as predicted on October 22, 1844, William Miller admitted he was wrong and most of his followers returned to their old churches. However, some groups of "Adventists" refused to return, and instead sought to find meaning in the failure. One of these groups later developed into the SDA Church.

Initially, the Adventists thought the "judgment" of Revelation 14:6 referred to be the judgment of God upon the wicked. However, they eventually adopted a different stance, saying the "judgment" was a judgment of the righteous, not the wicked. To accomodate this new view, the SDA Church changed the meaning of the first angel's message to something entirely different. In her book Great Controversy prophetess Ellen White writes:

...the first angel's message, "Fear God, and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgment is come," pointed to Christ's ministration in the most holy place, to the investigative judgment, and not to the coming of Christ for the redemption of His people and the destruction of the wicked.4

2. The second angel's message is a call for Christians attending non-Adventist churches to leave those churches and join the true remnant church--the Seventh-day Adventists. As Mrs. White noted above, Adventists believed this prophecy was fulfilled in 1844 when some Christians left their churches to unite with the Millerite movement:

As the churches refused to receive the first angel's message, they rejected the light from heaven and fell from the favor of God. They trusted to their own strength, and by opposing the first message placed themselves where they could not see the light of the second angel's message. But the beloved of God, who were oppressed, accepted the message, "Babylon is fallen," and left the churches.5

When the churches spurned the counsel of God by rejecting the advent message, the Lord rejected them. The first angel was followed by a second, proclaiming, "Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication." Revelation 14:8. This message was understood by Adventists to be an announcement of the moral fall of the churches in consequence of their rejection of the first message. The proclamation, "Babylon is fallen," was given in the summer of 1844, and as the result, about fifty thousand withdrew from these churches.6

Those churches that rejected William Miller's message about the imminent return of Jesus were labeled "Babylon", and Mrs. White warns us they were rejected by God for rejecting Willaim Miller's message--a message that was not only incorrect, but one that the principal proponent, Mr. Miller, later admitted was wrong. Since 1844, all non-Adventist churches are "rejected" and the Holy Spirit has been withdrawn from them:

Since the rejection of the first message, a sad change has taken place in the churches. As truth is spurned, error is received and cherished. Love for God and faith in His Word have grown cold. The churches have grieved the Spirit of the Lord, and it has been in a great measure withdrawn.7

Ellen White tells us that Christians in "nominal" or non-SDA churches cannot be benefited by Christ's intercession, their prayers are useless, and Satan is now in control of them:

And by rejecting the two former messages, they have so darkened their understanding that they can see no light in the third angel's message, which shows the way into the most holy place. I saw that as the Jews crucified Jesus, so the nominal churches had crucified these messages, and therefore they have no knowledge of the way into the most holy, and they cannot be benefited by the intercession of Jesus there. Like the Jews, who offered their useless sacrifices, they offer up their useless prayers to the apartment which Jesus has left; and Satan, pleased with the deception, assumes a religious character, and leads the minds of these professed Christians to himself, working with his power, his signs and lying wonders, to fasten them in his snare. ... He also comes as an angel of light and spreads his influence over the land by means of false reformations. The churches are elated, and consider that God is working marvelously for them, when it is the work of another spirit.8

So, all of the revivals over the past 160 years, including the crusades of Dwight Moody and Billy Graham, are merely false reformations that are the work of Satan. Ellen White emphasizes this point:

I saw that the mysterious signs and wonders, and false reformations would increase, and spread. The reformations that were shown me, were not reformations from error to truth; but from bad to worse; for those who professed a change of heart, had only wrapt about them a religious garb, which covered up the iniquity of a wicked heart. Some appeared to have been really converted, so as to deceive God's people; but if their hearts could be seen, they would appear as black as ever.9

Mrs. White teaches that Revelation's prophecies regarding "Babylon" apply specifically to Protestant churches:

The term Babylon, derived from Babel, and signifying confusion, is applied in Scripture to the various forms of false or apostate religion. But the message announcing the fall of Babylon must apply to some religious body that was once pure, and has become corrupt. It cannot be the Romish Church which is here meant; for that church has been in a fallen condition for many centuries. But how appropriate the figure as applied to the Protestant churches, all professing to derive their doctrines from the Bible, yet divided into almost innumerable sects. The unity for which Christ prayed does not exist. Instead of one Lord, one faith, one baptism, there are numberless conflicting creeds and theories. Religious faith appears so confused and discordant that the world know not what to believe as truth. God is not in all this; it is the work of man,--the work of Satan.10

Finally, in 1885 Mrs. White made it clear that non-SDA Christians are worse than heathen. However, for the sake of winning of non-SDA’s to the SDA Church it was best for Adventists to publicly pretend that non-SDA’s were not heathens:

We can do nothing that would close up the way before us in this country like taking a position of superiority and putting before the people that we consider them heathen. In truth they are worse than heathen, but this we are not to tell them.11

To summarize SDA beliefs about other Christian denominations:

Catholicism is "fallen"
Protestant denominations are Babylon
God does not hear the prayers of non-Adventists
Jesus does not intercede for non-Adventists
Non-SDA revivals are false
Non-SDA conversions to Christ are not real
God's Spirit is largely withdrawn from non-SDA Churches
Non-SDA Christians are worse than heathens

Last edited: