Why is everybody picking on SDAs?

Victor

(qualifier removed), I will show you from the Bible the investigative judgment!
We're all waiting in anticipation. Don't forget about the constraints Ellen White placed on it.
Posted previously:
  • Convened only after 1844, 'it is...in 1844...to perform the work of investigative judgment'
  • Addresses only the 'professed people of God', and is not a general judgment
  • Convened in absentia of the accused, 'they will not be present in person'
  • The accused are judged according to the old covenant, 'The law of God is the standard'
  • Adventist soteriology is dependent on this alleged judgment, 'their names will be blotted out of the book of life'

CharismaticLady

The Clear Word is still sold through the Adventist Book Center - look it up!
View attachment 1512
Selling it in their own house is an endorsement of its acceptance at the official level.
So is the KJV too. Good grief, it is a store. And some Adventists are interested in it.

They are our brethren. EDIT GROSSLY OFFENSIVE What denomination are you? I bet I could find it filled with doctrines of demons if this tirade is your goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Victor

So is the KJV too. Good grief, it is a store.
Your use of "so is" concedes how the Clear Word is equated with the KJV as an endorsed paraphrase of the Bible.
Thanks.
They are our brethren. Your hatred, yes HATRED, is the sin of murder. What denomination are you? I bet I could find it filled with doctrines of demons if this tirade is your goal.
No, they are not our brethren. I became familiar with the sect through the interactions I've had with members in the past. Their doctrine is flatly unbiblical nonsense filled with pure hatred for Christianity as a whole. Exposing it for what it is follows a motivation Christians have for spreading the Gospel of God's redemption in Jesus Christ - which is foreign to the Adventist message.

2 Corinthians 11
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast. 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

You and Pipiripi are both obsessed with denominational identity - which has become your common red herring to divide the unity of the Body and distract attention from the content posted. Shame on you.

John t

Even you and Victor doesn't know nothing about the SDA CHURCH.

Yes, you are indeed angry!

All we do is quote the "primary Pioneer #1 Ellen" as well as quoting the OFFICIAL documents of the SDA church. Therefore, your accusation is without merit.

If this church are from Satan, then why they are so be hated?
Hated?
That is WAAAAY overboard. You are confusing legitimate criticism of the cult because it fails to substantiate some of its key beliefs from the Bible. That is indeed BY DEFINITION Satanic.

even many of the SDA Church members don't know their foundation.

How is their failure to comprehend our problem??? It does not compute.

Nobody needs your false opinion against the SDA church!!
Your rants proved nothing because you FAIL to demonstrate where our "errors are". All you are doing is making "poison pen posts" saying that we are bad because we do not follow what you accuse us of doing

I have begin to write the prophecy of Daniel, but now thanks to you that everyone can find the true SDA CHURCH OF THE PIONEERS!!

Lookie, look at the one who has the biggest picture in this poster below

Attachments

• 01d223dc36369bbc35dc32a5a7bb93ad--the-pioneer-men-and-women[1].jpg
    01d223dc36369bbc35dc32a5a7bb93ad--the-pioneer-men-and-women[1].jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1

Pipiripi

Romans 8:34 Who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.
Hebrews 4:14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.

The bible is clear that Jesus is at the right hand of God
Yes, He and His Father is judging us for what we are doing now. And that is the investigation judgment that are happening right now.

If we are not living in according to the Word of God, we are in big problem to loose our salvation.

And that is what Victor is fighting against us FEW remnant people of God.

Formersda

Yes, He and His Father is judging us for what we are doing now. And that is the investigation judgment that are happening right now.

If we are not living in according to the Word of God, we are in big problem to loose our salvation.

Do you believe the words that Jesus said?

Victor

I've asked you to make good on your promise to find the Investigative Judgment in the Bible. The only one fighting against you is yourself when you can't defend your beliefs.

I've already posted plenty on this topic from the only remnant person of Ellen, and she's dead now. The silence in your defense to it is deafening.

John t

You and Pipiripi are both obsessed with denominational identity - which has become your common red herring to divide the unity of the Body and distract attention from the content posted. Shame on you.

Most excellent, Victor. Did you see what she called you because you did not like their non-biblical heresy?

Pipiripi

Seems like you may be overestimating your abilities to do that sort of work since so far, you have supplied us with several rants, and no facts.
When I give you the facts, I will be banner. I have some more WORKS THROUGH MY FAITH to do for God.

Pipiripi

I've asked you to make good on your promise to find the Investigative Judgment in the Bible. The only one fighting against you is yourself when you can't defend your beliefs.

I've already posted plenty on this topic from the only remnant person of Ellen, and she's dead now. The silence in your defense to it is deafening.
Your silence about your denominations has woken people up here. God has given Ellen G White and ALL the other pioneers the completely foundation of our beliefs, they (the new SDA today) was deceived by LeRoy Froom, a Jesuit like you. He have bring the false Trinity doctrine of your church, the Roman Catholic Church in the SDA Church.
But God has CALLED us to come out of Babylon, and now we are His true remnant people that can answered all questions BIBLICAL.

Thanks again to bring our Manual into this Forum.

Victor

Your silence about your denominations has woken people up here. God has given Ellen G White and ALL the other pioneers the completely foundation of our beliefs, they (the new SDA today) was deceived by LeRoy Froom, a Jesuit like you. He have bring the false Trinity doctrine of your church, the Roman Catholic Church in the SDA Church.
But God has CALLED us to come out of Babylon, and now we are His true remnant people that can answered all questions BIBLICAL.

Thanks again to bring our Manual into this Forum.
<crickets chirping> nothin' here but more ad hominem, a logical fallacy you seem to love an awful lot.
But what's missing is you still haven't delivered anything to defend the incompetent SDA pioneers.
You just can't seem to deliver on your promises.

John t

true SDA CHURCH OF THE PIONEERS!!
Nobody needs your false opinion against the SDA church!!

How can you expect us to follow you when you post such confusion?

That post links you Millerites with the present day SDA church.

BTW, except for your say-so you have not provided any BIBLE-BASED EVIDENCE to demonstrate our so-called errors.

One thing more, you people don't know the pioneers believe, even many of the SDA Church members don't know their foundation. Otherwise they are stop believing in this false Trinity doctrine.

It is simple for us to do that. They are all dead, so we read stuff from and about them, most of which comes from another source than from the One, True and Holy God.

Before I forget. if you wish to discuss the doctrine of the Trinity, do not do so here. Use the Trinity forum.

Formersda

I believe in everything that Jesus Christ have said. Which word do you mean?
John 3:18
He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Can you show me in the bible where a believer is continually be investigate?

Pipiripi

How can you expect us to follow you when you post such confusion?

That post links you Millerites with the present day SDA church.

BTW, except for your say-so you have not provided any BIBLE-BASED EVIDENCE to demonstrate our so-called errors.

It is simple for us to do that. They are all dead, so we read stuff from and about them, most of which comes from another source than from the One, True and Holy God.

Before I forget. if you wish to discuss the doctrine of the Trinity, do not do so here. Use the Trinity forum.
I don't wish, the questions bring me to your 3 gods!!

The pioneers has spoken and written with their own hands.
Go and search for their handwriting, and stop following man teaching!!

Victor

I can answered all questions BIBLICAL!!
We're all waiting for you to find the Investigative Judgment in the Bible.
Don't forget how Ellen White defined it:
  • Convened only after 1844, 'it is...in 1844...to perform the work of investigative judgment'
  • Addresses only the 'professed people of God', and is not a general judgment
  • Convened in absentia of the accused, 'they will not be present in person'
  • The accused are judged according to the old covenant, 'The law of God is the standard'
  • Adventist soteriology is dependent on this alleged judgment, 'their names will be blotted out of the book of life'

John t

Someone like me is someone that is ready to die for the TRUTH!!

To be on the safe side, I reported that as possible suicidal ideology.
If you REALLY meant that, then you should be talking to a mental health professional, and not posting on CARM.
At one time, I was a case manager for the seriously mentally ill, so I have the proper background to make that sort of recommendation.