Why Jews will never accept Jesus

And Solomon sat on YHWHs throne.

I never said Abraham was an idolater, you're just in a fantasy world.
Solomon sitting on YHWH's throne does not make Solomon YHWH.
To address a man as God in Judaism is considered idolatry, also in Islam. Abraham addresses a man as God in Genesis 18, and sees Him as God.

Then your divine image sits on a toilet. That's laughable. Just ask Elijah.
Yes, Jesus was a man and He had to poop too, He also had to wear diapers as a baby. He was also underwent a horrific death just to save us, when God should have incinerated all of us. Understanding that God is humble even though He is so great is a principle that is never understood by the proud.

Yes, Jesus was a man and He had to poop too, He also had to wear diapers as a baby.
Then he wasn't divine. Elijah would laugh at such a god.

He was also underwent a horrific death just to save us, when God should have incinerated all of us.
That's your opinion.

Understanding that God is humble even though He is so great is a principle that is never understood by the proud.
You should brush up on it.

Anyway, I'm done.

Why are the terms lord, God, YHWH, used with men?

And Moses is God in Exodus 7:1, etc. So what?
I suggest that you go and study how those terms are applied in the original language always taking into consideration the context and how it affects the meaning.

The text in Exodus 7:1 does not say Moses is God, it says God made Moses as a God to Pharaoh. The Egyptians worshiped many gods and God is saying that He made Moses as one of them so that Pharaoh would see him performing with godlike powers.

You should never use the term poop with the divine. Besides the fact that you had no support for this. It's derogatory.
I didn't. The scriptures use the term "ease" in relation to God getting rid of His enemies like excrement. I didn't invent this, it's in the Word. God says He will "ease" Himself of His adversaries and that's what the word means in context with the word usage in Deuteronomy. It's God's choice of terminology not mine. He is showing us a really graphic picture of how He views those who hate Him, He rejects them like poop.

I suggest that you go and study how those terms are applied in the original language always taking into consideration the context and how it affects the meaning.
I know how they are.

The text in Exodus 7:1 does not say Moses is God, it says God made Moses as a God to Pharaoh. The Egyptians worshiped many gods and God is saying that He made Moses as one of them so that Pharaoh would see him performing with godlike powers.
The Hebrew shows Moses was God. There is no "a" in there. He was in the authority of God. Use that as a learning point.

I didn't. The scriptures use the term "ease" in relation to God getting rid of His enemies like excrement. I didn't invent this, it's in the Word. God says He will "ease" Himself of His adversaries and that's what the word means in context with the word usage in Deuteronomy. It's God's choice of terminology not mine. He is showing us a really graphic picture of how He views those who hate Him, He rejects them like poop.
Show your proof.

Then he wasn't divine. Elijah would laugh at such a god.

That's your opinion.

You should brush up on it.

Anyway, I'm done.
You don't really understand what is divine.
Jesus fulfilled Isaiah 53, Daniel 9 and every other prophecy about the Messiah there is except one that is is in the future.
You're done? I'm glad.

I know how they are.

The Hebrew shows Moses was God. There is no "a" in there. He was in the authority of God. Use that as a learning point.
The "a" is inserted for context by the translators. It's showing us that Moses is not YHWH only a representative. If you think Moses, a man is YHWH, that would be idolatry according to your folks.
I thought you were done?Go and get some lunch.

The "a" is inserted for context. It's showing us that Moses is not YHWH only a representative.
So are all other men. Judges are call Ho Theos in Exodus 22:8-9. Same with the house of David, Zechariah 12:11.

If you think Moses, a man is YHWH, that would be idolatry according to your folks.
A rep in His place.

I thought you were done?Go and get some lunch.
Yep. Fork in it.

Not man or anything created as Jesus was.

You had zero proof of this.

Yep. No need to rehash the same stuff with you.
Jesus was begotten, birthed from a pre-existing substance, not created.
The proof is all there, you just don't want to accept it.

Last edited:
So are all other men. Judges are call Ho Theos in Exodus 22:8-9. Same with the house of David, Zechariah 12:11.

A rep in His place.

Yep. Fork in it.
Haelohm in Exodus 22 means rulers or judges with god given authority. They are not being addressed as YHWH. It's not saying they are "God."
The reference in Zecahriah is wrong, you are probably referring to the verses regarding David in verse 8. "The house of David will be as God." David is a similitude of the Messiah. This is a prophecy of the time when HIs lineage is recognized as the lineage of the Messiah and will be revered as the Messiah is reveared as God. Coodinate this with verse ten and Zechariah 14 when Jesus returns and is called YHWH in those passages.

Yes, Jesus was a rep in God's place, a man representing God as in Genesis 18.

Bon apatite.

Back