Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Not religious Jews. But you're saying going out of the tents is a sin. So did Jesus sin?
Not religious Jews? What does that mean? You are not making sense. I have to go, dinner is ready. My family thinks I'm nuts for trying to save your soul. Ah, well, it's your choice anyway. I didn't get to Walmart this week, but I am anxious to see if the roller skates will help me get through a bit faster.

Not religious Jews? What does that mean? You are not making sense.
There are secular Jews that don't keep the Sabbath at all.

I have to go, dinner is ready. My family thinks I'm nuts for trying to save your soul.
You are because even Jesus said he came for the lost house showing some didn't need him.

Ah, well, it's your choice anyway. I didn't get to Walmart this week, but I am anxious to see if the roller skates will help me get through a bit faster.
Thanks, but I don't need you.

There are secular Jews that don't keep the Sabbath at all.

You are because even Jesus said he came for the lost house showing some didn't need him.

Thanks, but I don't need you.
Everybody needs Him, but not everybody wants Him.
I know you don't need me, but you need the atonement.

Nope, you're not part nor have made any effort, Isaiah 56:1-8.
You still don't understand that the atonement was also meant to eventually include the Gentiles. If salvation could be obtained by just keeping the law, God would not have had to establish the tabernacle.

You're not part of Israel.
Yes, I am, the New Covenant made in Jesus' blood was meant to bring in the Gentiles. Now God sees no distinction between believing Jews and Gentiles.
You can reject it, it's your choice, but my job is just to make sure you understand what you are rejecting and you have demonstrated that you still don't. You can at least try to look at the Old Testament scriptures objectively and try to understand what God was doing when He instigated the tabernacle service when Moses brsoke those tables of stone.

I know you don't need me, but you need the atonement.
The same way Daniel had it, so do I.

Hosea 14:2
Take with you words, And return unto the LORD; Say unto Him: 'Forgive all iniquity, And accept that which is good; So will we render for bullocks the offering of our lips.

Last edited:
You still don't understand that the atonement was also meant to eventually include the Gentiles. If salvation could be obtained by just keeping the law, God would not have had to establish the tabernacle.
One law for native and stranger, Isaiah 56:1-8.

Sacrifices are part of the law.

Psalm 119:155
Salvation is far from the wicked; For they seek not Thy statutes.

Yes, I am, the New Covenant made in Jesus' blood was meant to bring in the Gentiles. Now God sees no distinction between believing Jews and Gentiles.
Nope. Jeremiah 31:31-34 is crystal clear who's in, and Isaiah 56:1-8 shows Gentiles how to join. You're definitely out.

One law for the native and stranger.

You can reject it, it's your choice, but my job is just to make sure you understand what you are rejecting and you have demonstrated that you still don't. You can at least try to look at the Old Testament scriptures objectively and try to understand what God was doing when He instigated the tabernacle service when Moses brsoke those tables of stone.
You've done an awful job.

My job is to be a light to you and tell you the truth. You're involved in idolatry, come out.

Zechariah 8:23
This is what the LORD Almighty says: "In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, 'Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.'"

You're a false teacher, putting it lightly.

Deuteronomy 13:1-4
If a prophet or dreamer of dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, and if the sign or wonder he has spoken to you comes about, but he says, “Let us follow other gods (which you have not known) and let us worship them,” you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. For the LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love Him with all your heart and with all your soul. You are to follow the LORD your God and fear Him. Keep His commandments and listen to His voice; serve Him and hold fast to Him.

You're done here.

Last edited:
Reality should bother you. The Lord describes your spiritual condition here. Matthew 13:20,21. There is no salvation in Judiasm, it was just a cocoon.
I thought it was pretty obvious that I was being sarcastic, but I guess it went over your head.

Not religious Jews? What does that mean? You are not making sense.
A Jew/Israelite is anyone born of a Jewish mom or halakhic convert. There are Jews who choose not to keep the covenant. Secular Jews. Some are even atheists. They choose not to keep kosher, not to keep the shabbat, etc. But they are still 100% Jew.

I have been grafted in by faith in the atonement which is it's purpose.
You know, if you want to play the adoption card, you must realize that adoption must be okay on both sides. You can't just show up on someone's doorstep and announce, "Hey I'm your new adopted brother. Where's the refrigerator?" And in a word, WE haven't okayed your adoption. If you want to become part of Israel, we do have a conversion process that you can make use of.

You know, if you want to play the adoption card, you must realize that adoption must be okay on both sides. You can't just show up on someone's doorstep and announce, "Hey I'm your new adopted brother. Where's the refrigerator?" And in a word, WE haven't okayed your adoption. If you want to become part of Israel, we do have a conversion process that you can make use of.
Roflmro!!!!!!!
In your case, odds are that it would be rejected on both sides! There are soooo many things I could say.

Roflmro!!!!!!!
In your case, odds are that it would be rejected on both sides! There are soooo many things I could say.
You really wouldn't have much to say.

As long as she's recognized in a Jewish court as being Jewish, with her supporting documentation, you as a Gentile don't have anything to say.

Your word or witness as a Gentile is not recognized as valid in a religious Jewish court. So, I hope this helps you out. Rotflmro...

Turn out the lights, the party's over, pack up your bags, and say goodbye. ? Talk to the hand.

Last edited:
You really wouldn't have much to say.

As long as she's recognized in a Jewish court as being Jewish, with her supporting documentation, you as a Gentile don't have anything to say.

Your word or witness as a Gentile is not recognized as valid in a religious Jewish court. So, I hope this helps you out. Rotflmro...

Turn out the lights, the party's over, pack up your bags, and say goodbye. ? Talk to the hand.
Oh, I do have so much to say but it would get me reported to the mods. The truth would be laughable.
But you see, we Gentiles are concerned about what He told us about our status as grafted in, adopted and friends, not a few bitter, anonymous screen names on a forum. :)

Oh, I do have so much to say but it would get me reported to the mods. The truth would be laughable.
Go for it! Like I said, your opinion here doesn't matter nor valid in our courts. Your "truth" is laughable.

I'm sure you have your adoption papers for the courts?

But you see, we Gentiles are concerned about what He told us about our status as grafted in, adopted and friends, not a few bitter, anonymous screen names on a forum. :)
Rotfl... The Tanakh says who is part of the New Covenant, Jeremiah 31:31-34, Isaiah 56:1-8.

Sweet dreams ;)

Last edited:
Back