Why Jews will never accept Jesus

That is false. Nothing supports you in Tanakh. You might want to rewrite your books.

Read Ezekiel 18.
I got everything from the Tanakh. I've read Ezekiel several times. Obedience is always required by God for our blessings. But salvation can only be obtained through the atonement, God's plan of redemption that is foreshadowed in the Old Covenant and fulfilled in the New. If we could obtain our own righteousness, then He would not have had to instigate the tabernacle services.

I got everything from the Tanakh. I've read Ezekiel several times. Obedience is always required by God for our blessings. But salvation can only be obtained through the atonement, God's plan of redemption that is foreshadowed in the Old Covenant and fulfilled in the New. If we could obtain our own righteousness, then He would not have had to instigate the tabernacle services.
Ezekiel 18 disproves you.

Show us where Jesus says his righteousness is yours? Didn't Jesus obtain righteousness by keeping the law?

You didn't provide evidence from the gospels or Jesus' own words that your ideas are correct. The fact you can't justify this with actual words from the gospels is laughable. Rotfl...
You keep demonstrating that you don't understand what Christianity is all about. Go back to Eden. Did God accept what Adam and Eve did to cover their sin? No, they had to be covered by an act of God. Their coverings represented the God imparted righteousness that covered their sins. the principle that operates all through the Gospels.

You keep demonstrating that you don't understand what Christianity is all about. Go back to Eden. Did God accept what Adam and Eve did to cover their sin? No, they had to be covered by an act of God. Their coverings represented the God imparted righteousness that covered their sins. the principle that operates all through the Gospels.
And you still can't provide any evidence from the gospels that Jesus covers you. Rotfl...

Ezekiel 18 disproves you.

Show us where Jesus says his righteousness is yours?
You don't belive that our blessings are contignet upon our obedience? You don't understand what Ezekiel 18 is talking about? Did Israel obey Ezekiel 18? No they did not and were punished for it. They were incapable of saving themselves. That's why God instigated the atonement, so they could receive forgiveness.

You don't belive that our blessings are contignet upon our obedience? You don't understand what Ezekiel 18 is talking about? Did Israel obey Ezekiel 18? No they did not and were punished for it. They were incapable of saving themselves. That's why God instigated the atonement, so they could receive forgiveness.
Show me the gospel evidence?

You can't. It's a farce.

And you still can't provide any evidence from the gospels that Jesus covers you. Rotfl...
You don't understand the gospel. The entire Old Testament chronicles man's failure to justify himself before God and His need for God's righteousness to cover them. Right now you are standing naked before Gd in Eden. You need Him to cover you.

You don't understand the gospel. The entire Old Testament chronicles man's failure to justify himself before God and His need for God's righteousness to cover them. Right now you are standing naked before Gd in Eden. You need Him to cover you.
Why are you wasting time? Show me Jesus said his righteousness covers you?

That's not true. And there's no indication of the need to believe in a Messiah for salvation from sins.
That is true. You can't be justified before God by draping yourself in fig leaves. You have to be covered by Him, that's what Isiah 53 is all about.

That is true. You can't be justified before God by draping yourself in fig leaves. You have to be covered by Him, that's what Isiah 53 is all about.
Nope. Sorry. An asham sacrifice doesn't cover all sins.

You can't cover yourself with Jesus' righteous. He never said so.

Why are you wasting time? Show me Jesus said his righteousness covers you?
He didn't say it, He demonstrated it. What does it mean when He said He was going to die for our sins? If our sins are removed because of Him, then we have to be seen as righteous before God because our sins are gone. Thus Jesus' righteousness makes us righteous.

He didn't say it, He demonstrated it. What does it mean when He said He was going to die for our sins? If our sins are removed because of Him, then we have to be seen as righteous before God because our sins are gone. Thus Jesus' righteousness makes us righteous.
Nope, you need gospel evidence and you don't have it.

Game over.... Rotfl...

You made up everything.

Nope. Sorry. An asham sacrifice doesn't cover all sins.
Once a year the high priest went into the temple to make atonement for the souls of the people. That sacrifice represented the salvation of the soul, the figurative means by which our souls can live after death. Those sacrifices were foreshadows of Jesus' once for all time sacrifice.

First, the prophet Isaiah, under inspiration from God, said that Cyrus is the anointed one, messiah. God relayed that Cyrus would usher the building of Jerusalem and the temple, and he did. Ezra 1-4:16, shows this to be the case, and both were being built with opposition from outsiders.

Remember, the prophecy says when the "word", proclamation goes out. And Cyrus certainly did that.

Do you understand the significance of the 70 weeks prophecy, and what specific sin is being referenced to be remedied?

Jesus did not stop all sins. People still sin today. He never referenced Daniel 9 as in him fulfilling it, and the NT doesn't reference it either.
Cyrus was a Gentile he couldn't be the Messiah. The prophecy deals with the reconciliation of all sin. The Messiah wasn't promised to stop sin, but to provide the forgiveness of sins. He was killed before the destruction of the temple and there is no other Messiah appearing in scripture after that point. Jesus has to be the Messiah.

The MT is in Hebrew, not English. There is no "hey" in the Aramaic/Hebrew, designating "the".

Psalm 22:16 also mentions nothing about pierced.

You're striking out.
The Hebrew translation backs what I said.
They have pierced my hands and feet Psalm 22:16 KJV.

Once a year the high priest went into the temple to make atonement for the souls of the people. That sacrifice represented the salvation of the soul, the figurative means by which our souls can live after death. Those sacrifices were foreshadows of Jesus' once for all time sacrifice.
Sorry, you have zero support as Ezekiel 36-45, Jeremiah 33, show sacrifices returning.

Cyrus was a Gentile he couldn't be the Messiah. The prophecy deals with the reconciliation of all sin. The Messiah wasn't promised to stop sin, but to provide the forgiveness of sins. He was killed before the destruction of the temple and there is no other Messiah appearing in scripture after that point. Jesus has to be the Messiah.
Isaiah 45:1 calls him out as anointed, Messiah, by God.

Back