Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Abrogation and obsolescence is taught by false teachers.

Define substance.

Don't need to. What you've quoted so far stinks.
The principle of Christianity is introduced in Eden. Anything that diverts from that is a false teaching.
God is Spirit, define Spirit and you have defined God's substance.
Afraid if you get his book you'll find out where you have been wrong?

I have and you have zero case. You keep quoting the Rabbis which is stupid on your part. They don't support you at all.
Modern Rabbis don't support me, but the earlier ones do. Their concept of the Messiah is the same as the Jews who wrote the Gospels, its a match. Those Rabbis even saw the Messiah coming into being when God said, "Let there be light" in the beginning.

The principle of Christianity is introduced in Eden. Anything that diverts from that is a false teaching.
So Christianity has been false teaching for a while.

God is Spirit, define Spirit and you have defined God's substance.
Define spirit. Its your argument.

Afraid if you get his book you'll find out where you have been wrong?
Rotfl... the links and references you've supplied have been debunked.

The spirit leads to obedience. You're not even at the first step. Read Zechariah 7:12 and Ezekiel 36:26-27. You should be following Torah, God's words, if you have the spirit.

Again, since you've claimed we're stupid, that makes you an idiot for quoting any of our sources. Rotfl...
You just proved again you don't understand the New Testament it's all based on the Torah. Those were the only scriptures they used and Paul told us to read them so we may be furnished in righteousness.

You just proved again you don't understand the New Testament it's all based on the Torah.
Abrogation of Torah. Is eating pork and unclean foods okay in the NT?

Are Christians taught to keep Torah or to start at Acts 15? No.

Those were the only scriptures they used and Paul told us to read them so we may be furnished in righteousness.
Well, you're lacking so far.

So Christianity has been false teaching for a while.

Define spirit. Its your argument.

Rotfl... the links and references you've supplied have been debunked.
The principle of Christianity is salvation by God's grace as illustrated in Eden. Anyone who teaches that salvation can be obtained by self-effort or works is preaching a false doctrine. We are blessed by our good works, they are evidence of salvation but we cannot be justified by them, we can only be justified by God Himself.
Spirit is God's substance, that of which He consists.
You haven't debunked anything. Get the book you need it.

Where's your evidence?

So Messiah was created. What's new?
The evidence is in the book I referred you to. I don't have time to type it all out its extensive.
The Messiah's soul was begotten from God's substance, His Spirit. His Spirit is God's Spirit.

The principle of Christianity is salvation by God's grace as illustrated in Eden.
Judaism taught that way before.

Anyone who teaches that salvation can be obtained by self-effort or works is preaching a false doctrine.
Psalm 119:155 Salvation is far from the wicked; For they seek not Thy statutes.

David's words.

We are blessed by our good works, they are evidence of salvation but we cannot be justified by them, we can only be justified by God Himself.
Ezekiel 18 proves you wrong.

Spirit is God's substance, that of which He consists.
That's not a definition. Define substance.

You haven't debunked anything. Get the book you need it.
Rotf... every post of yours is debunked.

Abrogation of Torah. Is eating pork and unclean foods okay in the NT?

Are Christians taught to keep Torah or to start at Acts 15? No.

Well, you're lacking so far.
If you are not allowing God to reform you from the inside out you can't keep "Torah" in anyway that is pleasing to Him. That's why Jesus corrected the Pharisees. They were keeping all the ordinances but they were a mess on the inside. In other words, there was no way they could justify themselves before God in the spiritual condition they were in, they needed salvation. Again, Christians are instructed to read the torah so that we may be furnished in righteousness. If I read that God does not want us to print marks on our bodies I am not going to get a tattoo., etc. But my salvation is not based on that, my salvation is based on what God did for me through the Messiah Jesus. I follow His word because I want to please Him which should be the motive for any Christian.

If you are not allowing God to reform you from the inside out you can't keep "Torah" in anyway that is pleasing to Him. That's why Jesus corrected the Pharisees. They were keeping all the ordinances but they were a mess on the inside. In other words, there was no way they could justify themselves before God in the spiritual condition they were in, they needed salvation. Again, Christians are instructed to read the torah so that we may be furnished in righteousness. If I read that God does not want us to print marks on our bodies I am not going to get a tattoo., etc. But my salvation is not based on that, my salvation is based on what God did for me through the Messiah Jesus. I follow His word because I want to please Him which should be the motive for any Christian.
So you eat pork and teach abrogation as your teachers of iniquity have, men of lawlessness. There's no salvation living like that.

Judaism taught that way before.

Psalm 119:155 Salvation is far from the wicked; For they seek not Thy statutes.

David's words.

Ezekiel 18 proves you wrong.

That's not a definition. Define substance.

Rotf... every post of yours is debunked.
That's so funny. Judaism wasn't invented until after Eden. The principle behind Christianity predates Judaisim.
Salvation is far from anyone who negates God's plan of redemption which He outlined in the Torah. We are saved by His plan of redemption not our own self-effort.
Ezekiel 18 proves that God's people couldn't save them selves our they wouldn't have had to go through the captivity.
I defined substance. It is that which anything consists of. God consists of Spirit. Get a dictionary.
Every post I made hasn't debunked, only in your mind.

Then don't make reference to it. I'm not buying a debunked book.

Your source?
The book was never debunked. It was widely circulated in Israel.
My source is the Bible. Jesus preexisted as the early Rabbi's taught. In order to take our sins upon His soul it would have to be a distinct begotten entity from the Father. We see in Isaiah 42:1 that God joined His Spirit to the Messiah and that is why Jesus said that God has given Him life within Himself a quality only God can have that is inherit within His eternal Spirit.

So you eat pork and teach abrogation as your teachers of iniquity have, men of lawlessness. There's no salvation living like that.
I don't eat pork. There's something you need to understand about those food laws. There are health issues associated with everyone of them. They never had anything to do with salvation. Obeying them was for our health and welfare.
The law was never done away with it is eternal. We are to obey it for our welfare and the welfare of others. But we can't be justified by it only rewarded. Our sins must be removed through the plan of redemption God instigated in Eden.

That's so funny. Judaism wasn't invented until after Eden.
It wasn't invented, God inspired it.

Christianity as we know it today came about in the 3rd of 4th century, by the doctrines of men.

The principle behind Christianity predates Judaisim.
Wrong. Judaism is all about grace. You should read Exodus 34:6-7.

Salvation is far from anyone who negates God's plan of redemption which He outlined in the Torah. We are saved by His plan of redemption not our own self-effort.
Ezekiel 18 proves that God's people couldn't save them selves our they wouldn't have had to go through the captivity.
It didn't prove that at all. The law is still in effect, Jeremiah 31:31-34.

I defined substance. It is that which anything consists of. God consists of Spirit. Get a dictionary.
What is God's Spirit?

Every post I made hasn't debunked, only in your mind.
Debunked again.... Rotfl....

The book was never debunked. It was widely circulated in Israel.
Really? Probably part of a missionary campaign.

My source is the Bible. Jesus preexisted as the early Rabbi's taught.
No evidence or source. Its surprising you keep quoting stupid Rabbis.

In order to take our sins upon His soul it would have to be a distinct begotten entity from the Father. We see in Isaiah 42:1 that God joined His Spirit to the Messiah and that is why Jesus said that God has given Him life within Himself a quality only God can have that is inherit within His eternal Spirit.
God's will, spirit, is available to all who follow it. The rest is mumbo-jumbo.

It wasn't invented, God inspired it.

Christianity as we know it today came about in the 3rd of 4th century.

Wrong. Judaism is all about grace. You should read Exodus 34:6-7.

It didn't prove that at all. The law is still in effect, Jeremiah 31:31-34.

What is God's Spirit?

Debunked again.... Rotfl....
God invented it, everything comes from God's invention. It was designed to be the womb through which He would birth salvation for the world through the Messiah Jesus.
Christianity was distorted in the third and fourth centuries. Actually the prophesied apostasy began about fifty years after the death of the last apostle John. Moses also prophesied of Israel's apostasy in the latter days which is evident by the amount of homosexuality in Israel today.

I don't eat pork. There's something you need to understand about those food laws. There are health issues associated with everyone of them. They never had anything to do with salvation. Obeying them was for our health and welfare.
They were laws given by God. You either follow the spirit and the laws, or you don't.

Where does it say those laws were given for health issues?

The law was never done away with it is eternal. We are to obey it for our welfare and the welfare of others. But we can't be justified by it only rewarded. Our sins must be removed through the plan of redemption God instigated in Eden.
Ezekiel 18 says differently.

Last edited:
God invented it, everything comes from God's invention. It was designed to be the womb through which He would birth salvation for the world through the Messiah Jesus.
No evidence to support you.

Christianity was distorted in the third and fourth centuries. Actually the prophesied apostasy began about fifty years after the death of the last apostle John.
Apostasy started with Paul.

Moses also prophesied of Israel's apostasy in the latter days which is evident by the amount of homosexuality in Israel today.
Yes, all sin is awful. That doesn't take away that Torah is still in place and not abrogated.

Back