Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Really? Probably part of a missionary campaign.

No evidence or source. Its surprising you keep quoting stupid Rabbis.

God's will, spirit, is available to all who follow it. The rest is mumbo-jumbo.
That book has seen five reprintings in Hebrew in Israel. That only happens with word of mouth recommendations.
Those stupid Rabbis are the ones who wrote the Midrash, the Targums etc. So you think your heritage is stupid?
If your soul is not unified or indwelt by God's Holy Spirit then it cannot ascend to Him after the death of your body. It can only be unified with your soul if you accept God's plan of redemption which He foreshadowed in the tabernacle.

They were laws given by God. You either follow the spirit and the laws, or you don't.

Ezekiel 18 says differently.
Follow the laws, be justified by God's plan of redemption.
Ezekiel 18 must be viewed within its context and in relation to the New Covenant, salvation by grace.

That book has seen five reprintings in Hebrew in Israel. That only happens with word of mouth recommendations.
Those stupid Rabbis are the ones who wrote the Midrash, the Targums etc. So you think your heritage is stupid?
You're the one who said the Rabbis are stupid, so I'm wondering why you quote them, especially when they haven't supported anything you've said?

If your soul is not unified or indwelt by God's Holy Spirit then it cannot ascend to Him after the death of your body. It can only be unified with your soul if you accept God's plan of redemption which He foreshadowed in the tabernacle.
Then follow Ezekiel 36:26-27.

No evidence to support you.

Apostasy started with Paul.

Yes, all sin is awful. That doesn't take away that Torah is still in place and not abrogated.
God said let there be light and there was light. That's evidence.
If you don't understand what God did in Eden, or in the tabernacle services then you won't be able to understand Paul.
The law is not abrogated, only justification by law which is foreshadowed in the Old Testament.

God said let there be light and there was light. That's evidence.
So the universe was created and so was Messiah.

If you don't understand what God did in Eden, or in the tabernacle services then you won't be able to understand Paul.
You're repeating yourself. Relying on the words of an apostate doesn't help you.

The law is not abrogated, only justification by law which is foreshadowed in the Old Testament.
You're justified by keeping it.

You're the one who said the Rabbis are stupid, so I'm wondering why you quote them, especially when they haven't supported anything you've said?

Then follow Ezekiel 36:26-27.
I do not believe Modern Rabbis are that smart. They edited a lot out of their own writings that support Christianity.
God has given me a new heart, I have been born again. You can only receive what Ezekiel is talking about if you receive God's plan of redemption. Again, you are not co-ordinating scripture.

So the universe was created and so was Messiah.

You're repeating yourself. Relying on the words of an apostate doesn't help you.

Your justified by keeping it.
The universe was created and the Messiah's soul was "begotten." Anything that is begotten or birthed must come from a pre-existing substance and that substance had to be God's Spirit which created everything, but birthed the Messiah's soul.
The apostate you are referring to recognized from the account in Eden that human beings cannot justify themselves before God and be accepted by Him unless they accept His plan of redemption. Aren't those fig leaves you are wearing a bit scratchy?
The family is calling me to the table. I will return later, much to your chagrin I imagine. 'Bye for now.

I do not believe Modern Rabbis are that smart. They edited a lot out of their own writings that support Christianity.
I haven't seen that and you've provided no evidence of it.

God has given me a new heart, I have been born again.
Not according to Ezekiel 36:26-27.

You can only receive what Ezekiel is talking about if you receive God's plan of redemption. Again, you are not co-ordinating scripture.
Read above. You're not following above so that says a lot about your redemption.

The universe was created and the Messiah's soul was "begotten."
Where does it say that?

Anything that is begotten or birthed must come from a pre-existing substance and that substance had to be God's Spirit which created everything, but birthed the Messiah's soul.
Anything begotten isn't eternal.

The apostate you are referring to recognized from the account in Eden that human beings cannot justify themselves before God and be accepted by Him unless they accept His plan of redemption.
And God gave His laws, not ours, for that.

Aren't those fig leaves you are wearing a bit scratchy?
No, I wear swim trunks.

The family is calling me to the table. I will return later, much to your chagrin I imagine. 'Bye for now.
Take your time. You need the break.

Anyway, Biblican, I've spent more time with you than I intended. I'm moving on. Bye.

It wasn't invented, God inspired it.

Christianity as we know it today came about in the 3rd of 4th century, by the doctrines of men.
This is a striking statement. This claim only proves you don't understand Christianity. What is "Christianity as we know it?" Rules and laws, chants and rituals? Christianity is so far removed from the outward facade that the media presents.

When you watch what the rubes in the media produce with "Christianity" involved, you see a stereotypical caricature bereft of substance. Is Rome a part of "Christianity as we know it?" Because what was produced in Rome in the 3rd and 4th century was the culmination of the usurpation of primacy by warring bishops, until Rome seized dominance and imposed it's sightless "see" over all other bishops. Christianity is not a feudal state.

What we know of primitive Christianity is presented by witnesses, friendly, disinterested and hostile in the first and second century. As far as secular observers go, there's ample evidence with Pliny, Josephus and Tacitus for starters.

This is a striking statement. This claim only proves you don't understand Christianity. What is "Christianity as we know it?" Rules and laws, chants and rituals? Christianity is so far removed from the outward facade that the media presents.
The almagamation of 3 gods into one. The ECFs councils and doctrines to support it, new holidays, Sunday, etc.

The almagamation of 3 gods into one. The ECFs councils and doctrines to support it, new holidays, Sunday, etc.
I was thinking this is your point...ritual and holiday were stripped of any value beyond an outward show when Paul wrote his letter to the Colossians in 60. Impoverished and impotent bishops, long bereft of the Holy Spirit, tried to reify their own position with fancy "priestly" clothes that they fashioned as wannabe Cohens. What the Roman church began to do after the Spirit departed as He did from Jerusalem in Ezekiel, is one of the worst tragedies never mourned in the history of Christendom.

There is nothing more lamentable than to enforce a show of godliness when you deny the power thereof.

As far as your misunderstanding of the Trinity...you misunderstand your own being, so how can it be otherwise. You are body and soul and spirit...inseparable and yet one, and created perfectly in His image and likeness. Each has place in the other: As the nephesh is in the blood, the ruah cleanses the blood, and brings life to the body. Three working as one. Body and soul and spirit. Son and Father and Spirit.

This is why your argument against the "memra" is so specious. The memra is what creates...in the physical world. It's released as seed by God, and brought to life by the spirit. That's why "without the Word was not anything made that was made."

Last edited:
Papyri from the second century...uncials from the third and fourth. Clement quotes Paul's epistles, and our best evidence suggests his epistle dates between 60 and 90. You can look this stuff up, too.
So nothing from the 1st century, and definitely not a whole NT or letters.

I can do that...OT has fewer letters, but as far as a label from the "heretic" Marcion, Jeremiah and Ezekiel were first to call out a New Covenant.
Jeremiah 31:31-34 doesn't say anything about the law being old. How do you say renewed in Hebrew?

That's where I've always derived the terms Old and New, having experienced the promises of the New firsthand.
Jeremiah 31:31-34 is clear who the covenant pertains to.

I think you misread. I said we don't have anything as miraculous as you have, but our standards are still high.
Ok.

I apologize for your sake. Yours send me on treasure hunts constantly.
I sent you on treasure hunts?

Nahhh...you cited manuscript numbers and divisions. I can read words. Make it easier. Quote the guy.
Why? You have access to the net.

I know you've said that. Speak to the nature of that promise: Is His soul being given as a guilt offering?
Yes, and by his stripes we're healed, not by death. But, you need to focus on asham as it doesn't cover all sins.

Is it God Himself who brought this to pass? These are the remarkable claims Isaiah is making that your argument doesn't address.

Wahahahaha....and archaeological discovery in 1990 doesn't excuse the Jews of Jesus' day, who would have known very well where He was buried, and produced his cadaver in a moment, if they had it.
No, they would have avoided contact with the dead as much as possible. It's a problem for the Passover, and the reason the Jews left Jesus who was defiled in Praetorium.

Don't get too excited, with CNN, over this one. There were a few Yeshua Ben Josephs in that day.
Very few with the names, wife named Mary, James as a brother, etc.

You say abrogation. And I've said fulfillment and perfection of Torah.
One day fulfillment doesn't satisfy the rest of one's life, or the obligation for others.

Mentioned where? Not in the council of Jerusalem.

Of course.

It's sadly accurate...and brings Ezekiel's warning to Judah to contemporary terms. It was said in the sixties that if God allows the US to continue, He'll have to apologize to Sodom. Jesus said it would go better for Sodom than for Capernaum...

What? For stepping away from the temple sacrifices that you no longer perform?
No different than what happened in Daniel's day and he was righteous. Paul is without an excuse.

When in Jerusalem, on that last trip...he was doing everything the council admonished him to do, including fulfilling vows with the necessary sacrifices. He had not left the practices...only the slavery that the Law imposes. The operative principle that you want to ignore is simple: The Letter kills, the Spirit brings life. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
He taught abrogation. Romans and Galatians are clear on that.

I was thinking this is your point...ritual and holiday were stripped of any value beyond an outward show when Paul wrote his letter to the Colossians.
No, my point is he is a false teacher, prophet, teaching abrogation.

As far as your misunderstanding of the Trinity...you misunderstand your own being, so how can it be otherwise. You are body and soul and spirit...inseparable and yet one.
The soul that sins dies. What happens to the spirit that gives life when you die?

Each has place in the other: As the nephesh is in the blood, the ruah cleanses the blood, and brings life to the body.
Were does it say the ruach cleanses the blood?

Three working as one. Body and soul and spirit. Son and Father and Spirit.
No evidence of a Godhead in Tanakh.

This is why your argument against the "memra" is so specious. The memra is what creates...in the physical world.
The spoken word creates, not a person called word.

It's released as seed by God, and brought to life by the spirit. That's why "without the Word was not anything made that was made."
And Jesus was made.

So nothing from the 1st century, and definitely not a whole NT or letters.
Nothing except what I showed you...beginning with Clement's epistle, well attested, and buttressing Paul's claims and epistles. Pliny, Tacitus and Josephus. All first century or early second...as John was.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 doesn't say anything about the law being old. How do you say renewed in Hebrew?
"I give you a new covenant, not like the one I made with your fathers..." Looks like two covenants...one new, and the other that is not quite as new...

Jeremiah 31:31-34 is clear who the covenant pertains to.
Yep...it is. All who have the faith of Abraham, who believed God and it counted.

Ok. I sent you on treasure hunts?
You bet. I never dismiss out of hand, but investigate the source material you provide...until I get frustrated because you give me page references when I want quotes.

Why? You have access to the net.
Sure I do...and I provide quotes when I make an argument to convenience you. It's just not polite in my circles to say, "You can look it up...it's on page 3271 of so and so's five thousand page opus." when I could just as easily say, "Eusebius says Paul..." and quote his arguments. Call me lazy. I'll admit to being limited.
Yes, and by his stripes we're healed, not by death. But, you need to focus on asham as it doesn't cover all sins.
Apparently this one does. Your argument is specious, despite its antiquity. I derive the intent from its fulfillment. You deny its fulfillment and you're left with an argument...that denies the evidence.
No, they would have avoided contact with the dead as much as possible. It's a problem for the Passover, and the reason the Jews left Jesus who was defiled in Praetorium.
You know this doesn't work...you're not even reasoning correctly.

No claim was made during the Sabbath. Joseph of Arimathea, member of the council, had already defiled himself to bury him. The problem of the Resurrection happened on the third day...and the council was told by the Roman guards what had taken place. It would have been easy to stop all the hubbub immediately on day one by going to the family tomb...a well-to-do Jerusalem family tomb, and produce the recently crucified cadaver. This claim is as old as the bribe the council paid the Roman guard. Debunked by the New Testament record that was NEVER challenged. Too many saw the risen savior to hope for any credibility in claiming otherwise...and when Shavuot came and 5000 were added to the number of believers in one day, producing a counterfeit corpse would not have worked.
[/quote]Very few with the names, wife named Mary, James as a brother, etc.[/quote]Jesus had no wife...he was betrothed. We've already been there.
One day fulfillment doesn't satisfy the rest of one's life, or the obligation for others.
This is what you're missing: One day's fulfillment satisfies the requirement for a restored relationship. The rest flows from this and grows accordingly.
No different than what happened in Daniel's day and he was righteous. Paul is without an excuse.
You have a hard time forgiving Paul...but he needs no excuse. You, too, have stepped away from temple sacrifices and teach others to do so...but you use Daniel as your excuse. It's not a strong argument.
He taught abrogation. Romans and Galatians are clear on that.
You clearly do not understand what he taught. Romans and Galatians define fulfillment.

Nothing except what I showed you...beginning with Clement's epistle, well attested, and buttressing Paul's claims and epistles. Pliny, Tacitus and Josephus. All first century or early second...as John was.
Just bits and pieces...

"I give you a new covenant, not like the one I made with your fathers..." Looks like two covenants...one new, and the other that is not quite as new...
The only difference is that the law is written on the hearts and minds.

Yep...it is. All who have the faith of Abraham, who believed God and it counted.
Faith and action. That's what counts, Genesis 18:19.

You bet. I never dismiss out of hand, but investigate the source material you provide...until I get frustrated because you give me page references when I want quotes.
Have you provided quotes?

Sure I do...and I provide quotes when I make an argument to convenience you. It's just not polite in my circles to say, "You can look it up...it's on page 3271 of so and so's five thousand page opus."
Thank you. I'm not concerned about your circles.

when I could just as easily say, "Eusebius says Paul..." and quote his arguments. Call me lazy. I'll admit to being limited.
Ok.

Apparently this one does. Your argument is specious, despite its antiquity. I derive the intent from its fulfillment. You deny its fulfillment and you're left with an argument...that denies the evidence.
You know this doesn't work...you're not even reasoning correctly.
Oh, it works alright.

No claim was made during the Sabbath. Joseph of Arimathea, member of the council, had already defiled himself to bury him.
Yes, contact with the dead, belongings, etc., defiles. Read Numbers 19 and the requirements to be cleansed when defiled. Jesus was defiled before his death according to John.

The problem of the Resurrection happened on the third day...and the council was told by the Roman guards what had taken place. It would have been easy to stop all the hubbub immediately on day one by going to the family tomb...a well-to-do Jerusalem family tomb, and produce the recently crucified cadaver. This claim is as old as the bribe the council paid the Roman guard. Debunked by the New Testament record that was NEVER challenged.
No need to challenge a dead man. It's fact.

Too many saw the risen savior to hope for any credibility in claiming otherwise...
Such an event would have been seen by Romans, etc., and it wasn't. No tombs breaking open, no resurrected saints walking around, etc.

and when Shavuot came and 5000 were added to the number of believers in one day, producing a counterfeit corpse would not have worked.
If this event ever occurred.

tbeachhead said:
Jesus had no wife...he was betrothed. We've already been there.
Then he didn't fulfill all of the commandments.

tbeachhead said:
This is what you're missing: One day's fulfillment satisfies the requirement for a restored relationship. The rest flows from this and grows accordingly.
Then any Jew can do this. And have. No need for Jesus. Thank you.

tbeachhead said:
You have a hard time forgiving Paul...but he needs no excuse. You, too, have stepped away from temple sacrifices and teach others to do so...but you use Daniel as your excuse. It's not a strong argument.
It's an argument you can't refute. And Paul is still an apostate.

tbeachhead said:
You clearly do not understand what he taught. Romans and Galatians define fulfillment.
Full of abrogation of the law. Just what a false teacher and prophet does.

Last edited:
Jeremiah 31:31-34 doesn't mention Jesus.

No, that was a onetime event.
Hello JJ
Jesus was before Jeremiah. Jesus created the world.
Jesus came to earth after Jeremiah so why would he know His name?
Everything that happened in the ot.was the shadow of the Heavenly reality.
Hebrews 9:23.

Back