Why Jews will never accept Jesus

the new testament is not an authority for a jew like me.
Sure it is. Your denial of it does not change it.
Examine it carefully. The old testament root bears fruit in the nt.

The first 10000 Christian's were Jews.
You are invited my friend.
Keep asking questions.

Hello JJ
Jesus was before Jeremiah. Jesus created the world.
Jesus came to earth after Jeremiah so why would he know His name?
You just said Jesus created the world. So, you're contradicted since the prophets had no idea someone other than the Father created.

Everything that happened in the ot.was the shadow of the Heavenly reality.
Hebrews 9:23.
So there was sin and blood shed in heaven, and atonement before atonement was a reality? Rotfl...

Naaaw, the Tanakh/Torah is its own fruit, the tree of life.

Proverbs 3:1-2, 18
My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments; for they will add length to your days, years and peace to your life. She is a tree of life to those who embrace her, and those who lay hold of her are blessed.

They were Nazarenes and Torah observant, and saw Jesus as a mere man.

Keep asking questions.
Thank you. Nothing new here.

You just said Jesus created the world. So, you're contradicted since the prophets had no idea someone other than the Father created.

So there was sin and blood shed in heaven, and atonement before atonement was a reality? Rotfl...
My friend Jesus is the lamb slain before the foundation of the world. Rev13:8....The answers are written but you need to search them out.
Abraham/ Issac....The Father was to offer his son, but God provided a substitute....Jesus is the God given passover Lamb...for all who believe.

My friend Jesus is the lamb slain before the foundation of the world. Rev13:8....The answers are written but you need to search them out.
Then there's no need to come to earth. Where is the blood in heaven before earth was created mentioned?

I know everything you're going to throw out to me...

Abraham/ Issac....The Father was to offer his son, but God provided a substitute....Jesus is the God given passover Lamb...for all who believe.
The ram was provided to Abraham. No need for another.

Naaaw, the Tanakh/Torah is its own fruit, the tree of life.

Proverbs 3:1-2, 18
My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments; for they will add length to your days, years and peace to your life. She is a tree of life to those who embrace her, and those who lay hold of her are blessed.

They were Nazarenes and Torah observant, and saw Jesus as a mere man.

Thank you. Nothing new here.
The law was a schoolmaster to lead us to Jesus.Jesus kept the l
aw perfectly which we cannot do.
Jesus is the city of refuge...the law is the avenger of blood.get it?
He takes our sin and gives us a perfect righteousness.
Those who do not welcome it must be perfect at the White Throne judgment. No one can do that.

The law was a schoolmaster to lead us to Jesus.Jesus kept the l
aw perfectly which we cannot do.
Yep, Tanakh doesn't support this. Try something else.

Jesus is the city of refuge...the law is the avenger of blood.get it?
No, no connection.

He takes our sin and gives us a perfect righteousness.
God can't take on sin, Deut 32:6. Try something else. Jesus never says his righteousness is yours.

Those who do not welcome it must be perfect at the White Throne judgment. No one can do that.
The righteousness fall 7 times. BTW, Jesus wasn't perfect either.

Then there's no need to come to earth. Where is the blood in heaven before earth was created mentioned?

I know everything you're going to throw out to me...

The ram was provided to Abraham. No need for another.
Gal4:4...In the fulness of time God sent the Son to redeem them who were under the law...the law cannot save unless kept 100%.
In numbers 21:8-9
Moses lifted up a serpent of brass whoever looked in faith lived.
Jesus was lifted up, those who look will live
Jn3:14-16...As Moses lifted up ..read it for yourself.
If you do not have a complete bible google Jn3

Keep asking questions.
I'm saying that we Jews do not accept the New Testament as an authority. Therefore you are just spinning your wheels to quote it. It's kind of like if a Mormon quoted the BoM to you.

Yep, Tanakh doesn't support this. Try something else.

No, no connection.

God can't take on sin, Deut 32:6. Try something else. Jesus never says his righteousness is yours.

The righteousness fall 7 times. BTW, Jesus wasn't perfect either.
Jesus was indeed perfect.All men will see for themselves. They will see Him as Saviour or as judge.

Gal4:4...In the fulness of time God sent the Son to redeem them who were under the law...the law cannot save unless kept 100%.
Sorry, the law, God, says otherwise.

In numbers 21:8-9
Moses lifted up a serpent of brass whoever looked in faith lived.
Jesus was lifted up, those who look will live
Jn3:14-16...As Moses lifted up ..read it for yourself.
Yep, no connection.

If you do not have a complete bible google Jn3
Oh I do. The complete Tanakh.

Jesus was indeed perfect.All men will see for themselves. They will see Him as Saviour or as judge.
Sorry. He broke his wine vow at the cross, was defiled at the Praetorium and didn't cleanse for sins as required, he contributed to the temple funds used for personal sacrifices, cried the prayer of a sinner in Hebrews 5:7, etc.

I'm saying that we Jews do not accept the New Testament as an authority. Therefore you are just spinning your wheels to quote it. It's kind of like if a Mormon quoted the BoM to you.
Hello Open Heart.
Not the same at all.The whole ot. Reveals the Messiah.
It is Jesus. The true Covenant Son.
Isa40-66 Reveals God bringing saving light to the Gentiles..isa54 lengthen the cord strengthen the stakes...you look but do not see.
Jesus is the Alpha and Omega.

Sorry. He broke his wine vow at the cross, was defiled at the Praetorium and didn't cleanse for sins as required, he contributed to the temple funds used for personal sacrifices, cried the prayer of a sinner in Hebrews 5:7, etc.
He was acting as mediator and surety for His elect Children Hebrews7:22-25.

Jesus gave the law to Israel...yet you accuse Him Of breaking it.
I'm sorry. Jesus wasn't on Mt. Sinai. If you look at Isaiah 63, you can see the Father lead Israel, Moses, etc.

Jesus was under the law, born quite a bit later.

Last edited:
Hello Open Heart.
Not the same at all.The whole ot. Reveals the Messiah.
It is Jesus. The true Covenant Son.
Isa40-66 Reveals God bringing saving light to the Gentiles..isa54 lengthen the cord strengthen the stakes...you look but do not see.
Jesus is the Alpha and Omega.
The Tanakh (OT) says barely a thing about the messiah. The Tanakh concerns itself with obedience to the Law. The messiah is a footnote.

Back