Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Those with the Spirit keep the law, Zechariah 7:12, Ezekiel 36:26-27. That is a reformed nature.

I don't see you with this Spirit.
Patience is a fruit of the spirit and God is using you to help develop it in me.
People who love God follow the law, His word, but there's more. You can keep the law outwardly but be lacking in the qualities that have to be formed within by His Spirit.

No, you've shown the typical biased Christian response when even your own translations show he drank, tasted.
You've shown the typical Jewish response when confronted with the actual Greek text.
Well, the NT erred alot.
Or not...you have not shown error, but your claims have been refuted.
Yep, from God. Atonement wasn't based on looking towards messiah as that is not said at all.
Atonement was provided for by acts required yearly. Why have you abrogated the law?
And yet the laws for the unclean animals were given and he and Paul taught otherwise. Such a shame.
He understood what defilement meant...
Thanks, but I'm not interested.
Your loss.
No, you just don't like my arguments, which is understandable.
I thoroughly enjoy your arguments. I've seen a side of error I've never examined before. Thank you.
Yep, so I concede no one is making ground. I never expected to convince and knew you'd not present anything new.
That's fine. I suspect you've never examined the nature of suzerainty before. It's good to examine new things.
Context makes clear he did break his vow, just like he was defiled before his death and didn't cleanse in accordance to Numbers 19, so he was not perfect in the law.
It's clear you make stuff up, and you're satisfied with your imagination.
Hebrews 5:7 does. The prayers of a sinner.
The prayers for you...a sinner.
He can pray all he wants. It means nothing.
So...he did pray for you...I'm glad you could see that.
Yep, which isn't Hebrews 5:7 so that try a bait and switch.
No...Not quite. Hebrews: "He prayed. Loudly." John: Here's His prayer for you. Not bate and switch. I refute your false claims, and provide the necessary proof. There is no prayer for his sin here...only a plea for you. And Hebrews says, "And He was heard...because of His reverent, godly piety." Which means, it's only a matter of time for you.
God's words became creation. So?
The dirt that became a person produced the Word that became flesh. Pretty cool.

No Messiah in the context of Zechariah 14. You keep pitching this with zero support.

This is the 2nd captivity. We've been attacked by Rome and the church for a while, the church speaking against the most high in Daniel 7:25.

Refuted previously.
We will have to agree to disagree. Israel is going to go through another captivity according to Zechariah 14, and Israel will be invaded by the antichrist Daniel 11. Israel is siining and has accepted homosexuality and is guilty of a lot of other things that are too extensive for me to mention here. I think it a mistake not to recognize the danger Israel is in today a nation that is in great need of repentance as well as the United States.

The law includes the tabernacle, temple sacrifices. So, your comments are DOA.
The law contains God's instructions for Holy living. The tabernacle was designed to provide the means for forgiveness when God's people sinned, that's the difference between the function of the law and the tabernacle.

Mystical experiences of a figure of Jesus is not evidence of a resurrection of him.
That's why there are eyewitness accounts, in addition to historical record, and hostile claims.

Like I said before I'm at the end of my line in our discussions. It's repetive with my discussions with others.
That's no problem. Watching you is like watching my friends play multiple simultaneous chess games. You do fine. I'll see you again.

How bout I show you your amazing imagination: The parts were there...Abraham fell asleep and did not walk: As two walked, a smoking pot and a flaming brazier, the fire and the smoke, God the WORD SPOKE the covenant.
The fire is representative of God, not God Himself. No walking.

Why are you subtracting from the obvious? Have you never looked at this before?
Two passed as God spoke. Why are you subtracting? What are you afraid of?
We're does it say or show two persons passed?

Come up with an explanation...NO COVENANT is made between non-entities...and a suzerainty treaty is made between two suzerains. You are bent on being right here, and you have no basis for your claim. I'm a little surprised.
Show me the actual persons passing?

Can't lie...He can make covenant. He can't break covenant. The gifts and the anointing are without repentance. He can become flesh and dwell among us.
Not when He has no physical likeness or attributes.

I won't put barriers up and say God will not cross this line. I'm not afraid to examine evidence...
Please do.

You really need to read the pesky passage a few more times: It says God placed on Him our transgressions, our iniquity. He made His SOUL/nephesh/blood a sacrifice for our sins.
First, God doesn't place this on Himself. 2nd, an asham doesn't cover all sins.

4Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
6All we like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

For He was cut off from the land of the living;
For the transgressions of My people He was stricken.

10Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him;
He has put Him to grief.
When You make His soul an offering for sin,
He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days,
And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.
11He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied.
By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many,
For He shall bear their iniquities.
So, the servant is specific to those of Israel. Study asham.

Why do you subtract?
Not at all.

Of course the link helped me...It is always helpful to see what you buttress your error with. The NIV is rife with confusion and mistranslation. I'm much more comfortable going back and forth over the actual Greek than to see how folks misapply their own prejudice in their mistranslations.
You're a Greek scholar?

Maybe...History would have to stand on their side...it doesn't.
Does it stand on your side?

The law contains God's instructions for Holy living. The tabernacle was designed to provide the means for forgiveness when God's people sinned, that's the difference between the function of the law and the tabernacle.
No, that's grace within the law.

He spoke to my heart as I read His word also. I was baptized with the Holy Spirit, (see Acts 2) and the Lord gave me the gift of prophecy which is a teaching gift and through that He opened my heart and mind to the scriptures. It's very important to know how to co-ordinate them because God has written some of them in parts that have to be connected in order to understand it properly. I guess my Damascus experience would be the Baptism of the Spirit. God also almost electrocuted the pastor who water baptized me and pulled me out of the water Himself.
Listen, I am not saying you are wrong in following God's law, He did not eliminate it. That's what we are supposed to do. What He did was eliminate our justification by it for our soul's salvation. That has to be done through the Messiah (Isaiah 53).
I know from reading much of what you have written you are having trouble understanding it. Do this for me. Picture yourself back in Moses' day and you have to go to the tabernacle to make a sacrifice in order for your sin to be forgiven. You enter it but there are no sacrifices and you can walk straight into the Holy of Holies and there is only one priest, the Messiah. You confess your sins to Him, He forgives you, because He has already made the sacrifice necessary for that forgiveness for that sin and every sin you ever will commit. Now you can leave and follow God's law with all your heart, not because you have to to save your soul, but because you love God and want to do the things that please Him. You also know that because of Messiah's sacrifice, your can confess your sins at anytime without having to sacrifice an animal. And you also know that because of Messiah's sacrifice that unites your soul with His Holy Spirit, your soul can now ascend out of this dimension when you die and be in God's presence. That's what Christianity is all about, it is the tabernacle without you having to make the sacrifices.
I'm forgiven now without the need God sacrifices as I've shown you. The same happened with Daniel and his generation.

You've shown the typical Jewish response when confronted with the actual Greek text.
You've shown the typical denial when confronted with several Christian translations.

Or not...you have not shown error, but your claims have been refuted.
See above.

Atonement was provided for by acts required yearly. Why have you abrogated the law?
Which ones? Why did Jesus die defiled and not wash according to Numbers 15?

He understood what defilement meant...
Your loss.
His defilement.

I thoroughly enjoy your arguments. I've seen a side of error I've never examined before. Thank you.
Rotfl... ok, if that makes you feel better.

That's fine. I suspect you've never examined the nature of suzerainty before. It's good to examine new things.
I don't have a problem with that. No one actually walked between the parts. If Abram was asleep, wasn't this all a vision?

It's clear you make stuff up, and you're satisfied with your imagination.
Why, because you don't like it?

The prayers for you...a sinner.
So...he did pray for you...I'm glad you could see that.
No, he prayed for himself in Hebrews 5:7.

No...Not quite. Hebrews: "He prayed. Loudly." John: Here's His prayer for you. Not bate and switch. I refute your false claims, and provide the necessary proof.
See above.

There is no prayer for his sin here...only a plea for you. And Hebrews says, "And He was heard...because of His reverent, godly piety." Which means, it's only a matter of time for you.
It means his own personal petition for himself was heard.

The dirt that became a person produced the Word that became flesh. Pretty cool.
Such was all of creation. So your Word is created.

We will have to agree to disagree. Israel is going to go through another captivity according to Zechariah 14, and Israel will be invaded by the antichrist Daniel 11. Israel is siining and has accepted homosexuality and is guilty of a lot of other things that are too extensive for me to mention here. I think it a mistake not to recognize the danger Israel is in today a nation that is in great need of repentance as well as the United States.
The church is fulfilling Daniel 7:25 killing off the saints of the Most High, changing the religion, holidays, laws, etc.

You've shown the typical denial when confronted with several Christian translations.
You're ignoring the camel again. Bon appétit. The Greek is clear. Translators err according to their own prejudice...as you continue to demonstrate.
See above. Which ones? Why did Jesus die defiled and not wash according to Numbers 15?
He was an unblemished lamb led to slaughter, illegally handed over to gentiles, fulfilling the plan as written. He clearly was not defiled. He just ate the meal.
Rotfl... ok, if that makes you feel better.
I don't have a problem with that. No one actually walked between the parts. If Abram was asleep, wasn't this all a vision?
Clearly not...all day long fending off the birds. He awoke to see...and you do need to see this. This covenant, struck that day, is key to any claim to the land...and need for Jesus being butchered like one of the beasts that were slain, between whose sides God and Abram walked in proxy. This was a legal treaty. I should not be teaching you this. Did you reread Jeremiah? He corroborates the meaning.
Why, because you don't like it?
I love imaginary misgivings...

No, he prayed for himself in Hebrews 5:7.
Like this one...Truth is not created by vain repetition of falsehood. Where does it say He prayed for itself. John 17...says He prayed for you.
See above.
ibid. "Truth is not established by vain repetition of falsehood."
It means his own personal petition for himself was heard.
Where does it say, "...for himself..."? Why do you have to add to scripture when trying to make a point. You've misread the same passage for years. It still won't rewrite itself.
Such was all of creation. So your Word is created.
The Word is God, Who with the Father and the Spirit is One, as it is written.

Who are the eyewitnesses?
We have four who wrote...hundreds who confirmed, and whose testimonies put to silence all objections. There was no successful denial of the facts that occurred from the Resurrection to the Ascension and right up to Shavuot. No one could refute the claims...No one could stop the spread by producing a cadaver...and you claim they ALL knew of a tomb with a body.

Absolutely, historically fantasy. Impossible.

Au revoir.

The church is fulfilling Daniel 7:25 killing off the saints of the Most High, changing the religion, holidays, laws, etc.
Daniel 7:25 is describing the antichrist, who is also described in the latter part of Daniel 11, from verses 36-45. He is foreshadowed by Antiochus Epiphanes verses21-32.
It is the spirit of antichrist that operates in the church to try and destroy it, but when he comes into full power he is going to try and eliminate everything that has to do with the one true God of Israel. Please note that in Daniel 11 he is operating right up until the end.

I'm forgiven now without the need God sacrifices as I've shown you. The same happened with Daniel and his generation.
Daniel could not go to heaven until the advent of the Messiah. The Jews believed that the righteous dead went to a place in the earth called paradise to await the resurrection. Paradise was a pleasant compartment of hell. This is confirmed by Jesus' parable of Lazarus and the rich man. They cannot go to heaven without the sacrifice that God foreshadowed in Eden that Messiah fulfilled (Isaiah 53). Anyone who was ever forgiven was forgiven on the basis of Messiah's sacrifice.
The apostle Peter tells us that after Jesus was crucified and before He was resurrected he went to hell and gave them the gospel (I Peter 3:18-20, 4:6).

The fire is representative of God, not God Himself. No walking.
We're does it say or show two persons passed?
So God had His proxy and Abraham his proxy, and...the treaty was made. If you ignore the actual covenant treaty SPOKEN, you miss the fact that God was there and altogether present in His WORD. The covenant was cut, the curse was in the creatures, the walk took place, and was legally binding. There is no amount of denial that will erase this inconvenient lesson that you have clearly overlooked. Why do you have to subtract from the Word rather than let it speak to you?
Show me the actual persons passing?
It doesn't work...you're actually, deliberately seeking to obfuscate the obvious. I'm perfectly happy with proxies...the covenant was cut, and the vows were ONE SIDED, and deliberately made. And the land could not be passed onto unrighteous, defiled Israel...hence, the lamb had to be led to the slaughter.
Not when He has no physical likeness or attributes.
He has a likeness...Adam.
Please do.
I have...everything you've produced. And I've shown you your own mistakes...and Tabor's egregious, presumptuous error. Always happy to help.
First, God doesn't place this on Himself. 2nd, an asham doesn't cover all sins.
You talk as if asham was the only word used...the soul was given for asham...and what He covered were sins, iniquities, and transgressions. Why do you erase what is written? And God places these on HIM...the One you deny, whereby you refuse the very offering you lay claim to without cost.
So, the servant is specific to those of Israel. Study asham.
If you study the rest...And yes! ALL of Israel, who believe. Not to those who reject and mock.
Not at all.
Actually...repeatedly. You have subtracted. You have to to maintain your own error.
You're a Greek scholar?
A linguist. Trained in Greek. Scholarship is not a claim, but well enough acquainted to be able to decipher Greek...I know enough to know where to turn for help without prejudice.
Does it stand on your side?
Time is the best answer to that...and in the absence of adequate time, debate like this helps a lot.

You're ignoring the camel again. Bon appétit. The Greek is clear. Translators err according to their own prejudice...as you continue to demonstrate.
Maybe as you've done?

He was an unblemished lamb led to slaughter, illegally handed over to gentiles, fulfilling the plan as written. He clearly was not defiled. He just ate the meal.
No meat at the cross according to Psalm 69? He was defiled at the Praetorium. And he did drink because he was thirsty.

Clearly not...all day long fending off the birds. He awoke to see...and you do need to see this. This covenant, struck that day, is key to any claim to the land...and need for Jesus being butchered like one of the beasts that were slain, between whose sides God and Abram walked in proxy. This was a legal treaty. I should not be teaching you this. Did you reread Jeremiah? He corroborates the meaning.
You teaching? Where was Abram and God walking? You assume a lot.

I love imaginary misgivings...
No wonder you love your own stuff.

Like this one...Truth is not created by vain repetition of falsehood. Where does it say He prayed for itself. John 17...says He prayed for you.
Hebrews 5:7 says he prayed for himself. That's all I've been talking about.

ibid. "Truth is not established by vain repetition of falsehood."
So stop it.

Where does it say, "...for himself..."? Why do you have to add to scripture when trying to make a point. You've misread the same passage for years. It still won't rewrite itself.
Hebrews 5:7

7During the days of Jesus’ earthly life, He offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the One who could save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence.

Save him, not us.

The Word is God, Who with the Father and the Spirit is One, as it is written.
Sorry. This isn't supported in Tanakh.

Back