Why Jews will never accept Jesus

It's not my problem, TBH. Friendship is earned, not a given. In the context of the law, you are neither a Jew nor a stranger within our midst.
So it's kind of like constipation for you...unnatural, and dependent on what you consume.

To me, friendship and respect are both freely offered, gladly given, but fragile. It's why the Law is a matter of the heart, and not an artificial checklist of dos and don'ts you will give yourself credit for each day to maintain bragging rights and self-satisfaction. That's the learned behavior that the period of judges ended with.
Not in the context of the law. Within our gates....
You have no gates but the ones that are imposed...

It's funny. When I lived in Israel, I walked among the Arabs, Christian and Muslim, in the Galilee, around Nazareth. We were strangers in their midst. It never failed that we were instantly made guests and welcome...by both cultures. Their hospitality was a gift, and put my own concepts to shame...

...because I was thinking like you seem to think. My first days, I was terrified of the strangers I was sent to meet. I learned quickly from their welcome.
Torah is the foundation.
Torah has a source...Who is the Word. Without Him there is no life at all. It is written, "The letter kills. The Spirit gives life." Without life there is no foundation at all.

So it's kind of like constipation for you...unnatural, and dependent on what you consume.
If you want to consider yourself a form of constipation, you're free to do so.

To me, friendship and respect are both freely offered, gladly given, but fragile. It's why the Law is a matter of the heart, and not an artificial checklist of dos and don'ts you will give yourself credit for each day to maintain bragging rights and self-satisfaction. That's the learned behavior that the period of judges ended with.
You mentioned the law, and the law stipulates the context of a neighbor. You're not one.

If you had the heart of the strangers in Isaiah 56:1-8, following the commandments things would be different.

Friendship and acquaintance are two different things.

You have no gates but the ones that are imposed...
No, the gates are a reference to those gentiles who have decided to sojourn within our midst, which also means abiding by the commandments. One law for the native and stranger.

8Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God, on which you must not do any work—neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant or livestock, nor the foreigner within your gates.

Read Isaiah 56:1-8.

Deut 31:12

Assemble the people, the men and the women and the little ones, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law;

It's funny. When I lived in Israel, I walked among the Arabs, Christian and Muslim, in the Galilee, around Nazareth. We were strangers in their midst. It never failed that we were instantly made guests and welcome...by both cultures. Their hospitality was a gift, and put my own concepts to shame...
Good for you. They don't abide the commandments so it doesn't matter in this context.

...because I was thinking like you seem to think. My first days, I was terrified of the strangers I was sent to meet. I learned quickly from their welcome.
Torah has a source...Who is the Word. Without Him there is no life at all. It is written, "The letter kills. The Spirit gives life." Without life there is no foundation at all.
The source of Torah is the Father, the speaker of the words.

Last edited:
No, that you have no concept of what an asham does, and in that context Isaiah 53 shows the Servant doesn't absolve all sins.

Isaiah 52:14But many were amazed when they saw him.e
His face was so disfigured he seemed hardly human,
and from his appearance, one would scarcely know he was a man.
15And he will startlef many nations.
Kings will stand speechless in his presence.
For they will see what they had not been told;
they will understand what they had not heard about.

Is. 53: 3 He is despised and chadal ishim (rejected by men); a man of sorrows, and acquainted with suffering; and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he hath borne our [b[sufferings[/b], and nasah (carried [Vayikra 16:22; Isaiah 53:12)] our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, [T.N. i.e., like a leper is stricken] smitten of G-d, and afflicted [T.N. see verse 8 below].

5 But he was pierced [Isaiah 51:9; Zecharyah 12:10 Sukkah 52a, Tehillim 22:17 Targum Hashivim] or our transgressions, he was bruised mei'avonoteinu (for our iniquities)[/b]; the musar (chastisement) (that brought us shalom [Isaiah 54:10] was upon him [Moshiach]; and at the cost of his (Moshiach's) chaburah (stripes, lacerations) we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own derech (way; T.N. see Prov 16:25); and Hashem hath laid on him [Moshiach] the avon (iniquity, the guilt that separates from G-d) of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; he is brought as a seh (lamb; T.N. see Shemot 12:3) to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment; and who of his generation declared? For he was cut off [see Daniel 9:26; Vayikra 17:10] out of Eretz Chayyim [T.N. see this refers to the mot of Moshiach Ben Dovid, see v.12] mipesha ami (for the transgression of my people [Yisroel]) -nega (plague cf Ps 91:10) lamo ([fell] on him [T.N. i.e., Moshiach; in light of Ps 11:7 and Job 22:2 we are warranted in saying the suffix is a singular, "him," not "them". Cf Gen 9:26-27; Deut 33:2; Isa 44:15; also compare Divrey Hayamim Alef 21:17]).

9 And he made his kever (grave) with the resha'im, and with the oisher (rich man; T.N. see Mt 27:57-60) bemotayv (in his deaths, intensive plural should be translated singular, death); because he had done no chamas (violence), neither was any mirmah (deceit) in his mouth. [T.N. We stray as sheep; we return in Moshiach as children (zera); the Techiyas HaMoshiach (Resurrection of Moshiach) predicted in v. 10 [Dead Sea Scrolls Isaiah Scroll says Moshiach "will see the light [of life];" see also the Targum HaShivim]

10 Yet it pleased Hashem to bruise him; He hath put him to suffering; when Thou shalt make his nefesh an asham offering for sin, he (Moshiach) shall see zera [T.N. see Psalm 16 and Yn 1:12 ], He shall prolong his yamim (days) and the chefetz Hashem (pleasure, will of Hashem) shall prosper in his [Moshiach's] hand.

11 He [Hashem] shall see of the travail of his [Moshiach's] nefesh, and shall be satisfied; by knowledge of him [Moshiach] shall Tzadik Avdi ["My Righteous Servant," Moshiach, Zecharyah 3:8, Jeremiah 23:5; Zecharyah 6:11-12, Ezra 3:8 Joshua, Yeshua shmo] justify many (Ro 5:1); for he [Moshiach] shall bear their avon (iniquities).

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his nefesh unto mavet (death); and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he nasah (Lv 16:22, carried) (like the Yom Kippur scapegoat) the sin of many, and made intercession [did the work of a mafgi'a, intercessor] for the transgressors [T.N. see Lk 23:34 ].

It doesn't get more clear..."Asham" is mentioned once...after Hashem took care of sin, iniquity and transgression, and despite your claims, this UNIQUE asham "carried the sin of many", and, though He was numbered with the transgressors, as you still do, Hashem "sees the travail and shall be satisfied..." This sacrifice satisfied ALL the righteous requirements of the Law. The only thing it didn't do was guarantee your ability to read directly and with comprehension what is written. "Who has believed our report?" the opening question, still remains for you to answer.

Rotfl... the traditions of the ECFs and the apostate Paul have really impacted you. Paul has nullified the commandments of God, told you they are not necessary, and yet you follow this false prophet.
Paul obeyed the commandments right up to the last days of the temple, paying vows and offering the blood of sheep and goats for the sake of the weaker participants of Jerusalem. You cannot say they same, because you have abrogated the law in favor of your traditions.
Keep learning.
Same blessing to you.
See above.
See above.
Like you say...see above.

Isaiah 52:14But many were amazed when they saw him.e
His face was so disfigured he seemed hardly human,
and from his appearance, one would scarcely know he was a man.
15And he will startlef many nations.
Kings will stand speechless in his presence.
For they will see what they had not been told;
they will understand what they had not heard about.

Is. 53: 3 He is despised and chadal ishim (rejected by men); a man of sorrows, and acquainted with suffering; and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he hath borne our [b[sufferings[/b], and nasah (carried [Vayikra 16:22; Isaiah 53:12)] our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, [T.N. i.e., like a leper is stricken] smitten of G-d, and afflicted [T.N. see verse 8 below].

5 But he was pierced [Isaiah 51:9; Zecharyah 12:10 Sukkah 52a, Tehillim 22:17 Targum Hashivim] or our transgressions, he was bruised mei'avonoteinu (for our iniquities)[/b]; the musar (chastisement) (that brought us shalom [Isaiah 54:10] was upon him [Moshiach]; and at the cost of his (Moshiach's) chaburah (stripes, lacerations) we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own derech (way; T.N. see Prov 16:25); and Hashem hath laid on him [Moshiach] the avon (iniquity, the guilt that separates from G-d) of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; he is brought as a seh (lamb; T.N. see Shemot 12:3) to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment; and who of his generation declared? For he was cut off [see Daniel 9:26; Vayikra 17:10] out of Eretz Chayyim [T.N. see this refers to the mot of Moshiach Ben Dovid, see v.12] mipesha ami (for the transgression of my people [Yisroel]) -nega (plague cf Ps 91:10) lamo ([fell] on him [T.N. i.e., Moshiach; in light of Ps 11:7 and Job 22:2 we are warranted in saying the suffix is a singular, "him," not "them". Cf Gen 9:26-27; Deut 33:2; Isa 44:15; also compare Divrey Hayamim Alef 21:17]).

9 And he made his kever (grave) with the resha'im, and with the oisher (rich man; T.N. see Mt 27:57-60) bemotayv (in his deaths, intensive plural should be translated singular, death); because he had done no chamas (violence), neither was any mirmah (deceit) in his mouth. [T.N. We stray as sheep; we return in Moshiach as children (zera); the Techiyas HaMoshiach (Resurrection of Moshiach) predicted in v. 10 [Dead Sea Scrolls Isaiah Scroll says Moshiach "will see the light [of life];" see also the Targum HaShivim]

10 Yet it pleased Hashem to bruise him; He hath put him to suffering; when Thou shalt make his nefesh an asham offering for sin, he (Moshiach) shall see zera [T.N. see Psalm 16 and Yn 1:12 ], He shall prolong his yamim (days) and the chefetz Hashem (pleasure, will of Hashem) shall prosper in his [Moshiach's] hand.

11 He [Hashem] shall see of the travail of his [Moshiach's] nefesh, and shall be satisfied; by knowledge of him [Moshiach] shall Tzadik Avdi ["My Righteous Servant," Moshiach, Zecharyah 3:8, Jeremiah 23:5; Zecharyah 6:11-12, Ezra 3:8 Joshua, Yeshua shmo] justify many (Ro 5:1); for he [Moshiach] shall bear their avon (iniquities).

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his nefesh unto mavet (death); and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he nasah (Lv 16:22, carried) (like the Yom Kippur scapegoat) the sin of many, and made intercession [did the work of a mafgi'a, intercessor] for the transgressors [T.N. see Lk 23:34 ].
Yep, the remnant of Israel is the servant suffering.

It doesn't get more clear..."Asham" is mentioned once...after Hashem took care of sin, iniquity and transgression, and despite your claims, this UNIQUE asham "carried the sin of many", and, though He was numbered with the transgressors, as you still do, Hashem "sees the travail and shall be satisfied..." This sacrifice satisfied ALL the righteous requirements of the Law. The only thing it didn't do was guarantee your ability to read directly and with comprehension what is written. "Who has believed our report?" the opening question, still remains for you to answer.
An asham doesn't cover all sins. There is a reason it is used. The chapter only applies to Israel.

Paul obeyed the commandments right up to the last days of the temple, paying vows and offering the blood of sheep and goats for the sake of the weaker participants of Jerusalem. You cannot say they same, because you have abrogated the law in favor of your traditions.
Same blessing to you.
He was a teacher of lawlessness, and you know it. Otherwise, you'd be following the law yourself.

Like you say...see above.
Yes, please go back and research.

If you want to consider yourself a form of constipation, you're free to do so.
You're pretty good at missing the point...
You mentioned the law, and the law stipulates the context of a neighbor. You're not one.
I know this is meaningless to you...but Jesus actually pointed out who the neighbor is in His story of the Samaritan. Not the priest. Not the Levite who passed him by on the other side of the street...but the Samaritan who reached out. When you're communicating with me, as you are, honestly and from the heart, you've taken advantage of a privilege that was not open to those who first received the Torah. Your own willingness to communicate with me is an honor and a privilege, and I welcome the communication as that of a friend and neighbor.

Christianity has done a better job defining the term than your traditions. That, at least, is clear. I'm sorry that you're satisfied...with being so constipated.
If you had the heart of the strangers in Isaiah 56:1-8, following the commandments things would be different. Friendship and acquaintance are two different things.
How have you become the one to judge a stranger, and decide who has not obeyed? This is a fascinating claim you're making. Is this how you've been trained to judge strangers?

No, the gates are a reference to those gentiles who have decided to sojourn within our midst, which also means abiding by the commandments. One law for the native and stranger.

8Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God, on which you must not do any work—neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant or livestock, nor the foreigner within your gates.

Read Isaiah 56:1-8.

Deut 31:12

Assemble the people, the men and the women and the little ones, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law;
You're assuming, what? That the commandment is not kept? That there is no understanding in us? Or that we're not abiding by the other traditions...What's your accusations? What would satisfy you to change your own judgement?
Good for you. They don't abide the commandments so it doesn't matter in this context.
It doesn't matter to you...that is clear. The commandment is clearly not your intent...but the prejudice that you protect.
The source of Torah is the Father, the speaker of the words.
Without the Word, there is no Torah.

Last edited:
Yep, the remnant of Israel is the servant suffering.
You made that up...there is no "remnant" there...but there is servanthood...something you clearly do not understand.

An asham doesn't cover all sins. There is a reason it is used. The chapter only applies to Israel.
See above. All sins are covered in the chapter...a fact you MUST repeatedly ignore. In a Hebrew poem, you get hung up on one word. You either don't know Hebrew poetry, which is clearly not the case...or you're in denial.
He was a teacher of lawlessness, and you know it. Otherwise, you'd be following the law yourself.
You do not understand what he taught, and therefore you are far from the circumcision that Hashem demanded...through Moses and Jeremiah.
Yes, please go back and research.
Au revoir.

You're pretty good at missing the point...
You made no point. You talked about the idea of neighbor in the context of the law. When I rebuffed that idea, you didn't like it.

I know this is meaningless to you...but Jesus actually pointed out who the neighbor is in His story of the Samaritan. Not the priest. Not the Levite who passed him by on the other side of the street...but the Samaritan who reached out.
Then Jesus was wrong. Samaritans were of mixed genealogy and partly Jewish. If they abided by the laws, they'd be a neighbor.

When you're communicating with me, as you are, honestly and from the heart, you've taken advantage of a privilege that was not open to those who first received the Torah. Your own willingness to communicate with me is an honor and a privilege, and I welcome the communication as that of a friend and neighbor.
I freely exchange ideas. That doesn't make me a friend to anyone. Being friendly is different.

Christianity has done a better job defining the term than your traditions. That, at least, is clear. I'm sorry that you're satisfied...with being so constipated.
Rotfl... only your words are constipating if consumed. I don't have a hunger for it.

How have you become the one to judge a stranger, and decide who has not obeyed? This is a fascinating claim you're making. Is this how you've been trained to judge strangers?
The fact you're not within our gates.

You're assuming, what? That the commandment is not kept? That there is no understanding in us? Or that we're not abiding by the other traditions...What's your accusations? What would satisfy you to change your own judgement?It doesn't matter to you...that is clear. The commandment is clearly not your intent...but the prejudice that you protect.
Paul clear teaches abrogation of the law. Living like a gentile, eating like one, and teaching the same. And you follow him, right?

With out the Word, there is no Torah.
Without the Father there is no Torah, who spoke the words.

You made that up...there is no "remnant" there...but there is servanthood...something you clearly do not understand.
"Israel" is clearly called out as the servant in Isaiah.

See above. All sins are covered in the chapter...a fact you MUST repeatedly ignore. In a Hebrew poem, you get hung up on one word. You either don't know Hebrew poetry, which is clearly not the case...or you're in denial.
No, an asham doesn't cover all sins. Numbers 15 is clear all sins are not covered in sacrifices.

You do not understand what he taught, and therefore you are far from the circumcision that Hashem demanded...through Moses and Jeremiah.
Au revoir.
Circumcision leads to Torah observance, Ezekiel 36:26-27. It's an inconvenient truth that topples you every time.

You're presenting nothing new, TBH. Tootles.

"Israel" is clearly called out as the servant in Isaiah.
You know you're making it up. You're only repeating by rote what you've been taught to discount what is written: Where does it say "Israel"? Where is "he" anyone other than a single son of Adam? There is no license to a collective singular here, and "he" is rejected by Israel, as you, yourself, continue to prove. In fact your own argument against him (singular) is the best argument in his favor, as you fulfill the letter of the prophecy in your own rejection of him.
No, an asham doesn't cover all sins. Numbers 15 is clear all sins are not covered in sacrifices.
The entire chapter argues against your point. The entire chapter...beginning to end. Chapter. Vs. one word in a Hebrew poem.
Circumcision leads to Torah observance, Ezekiel 36:26-27. It's an inconvenient truth that topples you every time.
Which? I'm with Jeremiah and Moses.
You're presenting nothing new, TBH. Tootles.
You haven't changed your denial...your argument failed the first time. Come up with something new.

Au revoir. Always a pleasure.

You made no point. You talked about the idea of neighbor in the context of the law. When I rebuffed that idea, you didn't like it.
Again, your own suspicious nature misreads me. I have no investment in your response. You respond. I'm honored...You can't make me "not like" even your weak rebuttals. They're all of what you've been taught by rote to respond. You're well trained. That's very good indeed.
Then Jesus was wrong. Samaritans were of mixed genealogy and partly Jewish. If they abided by the laws, they'd be a neighbor.
Tell Him that when you meet Him. I'm sure He'll want to hear. Neighbor equals proximity. Nothing complicated, nothing new. When you confront your own traditional denial, you'll begin to learn language...I highly recommend the discipline.
I freely exchange ideas. That doesn't make me a friend to anyone. Being friendly is different.
Friendship is not a rock. It's a tree...planted, it can grow with good husbandry. The way you exchange ideas here, like it or not, is like sowing. Nothing wrong with the way you communicate...you could even inadvertently end up with friends. Like it or not.,
Rotfl... only your words are constipating if consumed. I don't have a hunger for it.
That's funny.
The fact you're not within our gates.
The concept has clearly shifted...I'm right at your fingertips.
Paul clear teaches abrogation of the law. Living like a gentile, eating like one, and teaching the same. And you follow him, right?
As you have...arguing against the sacrifice, and against even the need.
Without the Father there is no Torah, who spoke the words.
Without the Word there is no Torah. You seem to think I'm disagreeing...I'm continuing to clarify, until you understand that in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....Without the Word, there is no Torah.

You know you're making it up. You're only repeating by rote what you've been taught to discount what is written: Where does it say "Israel"?
Then you haven't read Isaiah, 44:1,21; 41:8; 45:4; 49:3.

Where is "he" anyone other than a single son of Adam? There is no license to a collective singular here, and "he" is rejected by Israel, as you, yourself, continue to prove. In fact your own argument against him (singular) is the best argument in his favor, as you fulfill the letter of the prophecy in your own rejection of him.
We also see multiple deaths in Isa 53:9, bemotaiv.

The entire chapter argues against your point. The entire chapter...beginning to end. Chapter. Vs. one word in a Hebrew poem.
Which? I'm with Jeremiah and Moses.
You haven't changed your denial...your argument failed the first time. Come up with something new.
See above.

Au revoir. Always a pleasure.
Yep.

Again, your own suspicious nature misreads me. I have no investment in your response. You respond. I'm honored...You can't make me "not like" even your weak rebuttals.
Ok.

They're all of what you've been taught by rote to respond. You're well trained. That's very good indeed.
Rotfl... I've just given you scripture. The rote answers are what you've been dishing out. I've heard it all before.

Tell Him that when you meet Him. I'm sure He'll want to hear. Neighbor equals proximity.
No, that's you're understanding. Not per the context in Torah.

Nothing complicated, nothing new. When you confront your own traditional denial, you'll begin to learn language...I highly recommend the discipline.
Rotfl... I just gave you scripture. You just can't defend yourself.

Friendship is not a rock. It's a tree...planted, it can grow with good husbandry. The way you exchange ideas here, like it or not, is like sowing. Nothing wrong with the way you communicate...you could even inadvertently end up with friends.
Friendship is established on a common rock. Mine is Torah.

Like it or not.,
That's funny.
The concept has clearly shifted...I'm right at your fingertips.
As you have...arguing against the sacrifice, and against even the need.
No, just using the scriptures.

Without the Word there is not torah.
The spoken words of the Father. There is nothing or no one else.

You seem to think I'm disagreeing...I'm continuing to clarify, until you understand that in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....Without the Word, there is no Torah.
Without the Father there is nothing.

Then you haven't read Isaiah, 44:1,21; 41:8; 45:4; 49:3.

Isaiah 44:1 1“Yet hear now, O Jacob My servant,
And Israel whom I have chosen.

God is addressing His servant and calling him by name...You can say this is Israel...in context.

Isaiah 44:21 21“Remember these, O Jacob,
And Israel, for you are My servant;
I have formed you, you are My servant;
O Israel, you will not be forgotten by Me!

God is addressing His servant and calling him by name...this promise applies to you. This is not the servant of Isaiah 56. Sorry.

Isaiah 41:8 8“But you, Israel, are My servant,
Jacob whom I have chosen,
The descendants of Abraham My friend.

This is describing lineage and the passage is filled with promise...The context is clear, and again, this is not the servant of Isaiah 56.

Isaiah 45:4 4For Jacob My servant’s sake,
And Israel My elect,
I have even called you by your name;
I have named you, though you have not known Me.

(Interesting that this is God speaking to Koresh/Cyrus..."I have called you by name..." is Cyrus, whom Hashem calls His Messiah.) This is the promise of deliverance, due to your lineage...not your righteousness.

Isaiah 49:3 “And He said to me,
‘You are My servant, O Israel,
In whom I will be glorified.’

This is wrenched out of context...and it reveals so much more than what you are willing to admit. Here's the entire context:

1“Listen, O coastlands, to Me,
And take heed, you peoples from afar!
The Lord has called Me from the womb;
This is a singular person...a man...and it is now the description of the virgin birth:

From the [a]matrix of My mother He has made mention of My name.
2And He has made My mouth like a sharp sword;
See Revelation 1
In the shadow of His hand He has hidden Me,
And made Me a polished shaft;
In His quiver He has hidden Me.”
3 “And He said to me,
"You are my servant, oh "Prince of God." It's good to know names. Names are deliberate and prophetic, as you know.

4Then I said, ‘I have labored in vain,
I have spent my strength for nothing and in vain;
Yet surely my just reward is with the Lord,
And my work with my God.’ ”
5“And now the Lord says,
Who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant,

If you miss this, you will forever miss Isaiah 53 as well. Hashem is about to describe His purpose in sending Messiah:

To bring Jacob back to Him,
So that Israel is gathered to Him
(Not the same "Israel" here. Is it?)
(For I shall be glorious in the eyes of the Lord,
And My God shall be My strength),
6Indeed He says,
‘It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant
To raise up the tribes of Jacob,
And to restore the preserved ones of Israel;
But you would not have Him!! This is an indictment. So watch what happens:

I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles,
That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.’ ”
Are you not moved to jealousy? Hashem is bigger than you have ever conceived, and your own misunderstanding of Isaiah 53 has led to your misunderstanding the nature and purpose of your own call!

You failed to reach us. You failed to reach out to us! The blessings of Abraham were unto the nations...and you have said, "No." Here He says yes, and He is not man that He should lie...Paul was not the apostate. He quoted Isaiah and they wanted to murder him, yet he was the obedient child...and you have been moved to jealousy by his obedience.

We also see multiple deaths in Isa 53:9, bemotaiv.
It's singular...and parallel with what we just saw.

See above.

Yep.
Blessings.

Ok.
Rotfl... I've just given you scripture. The rote answers are what you've been dishing out. I've heard it all before.
You repeat what others have taught you. I haven't met many who say what I say...you notice, I haven't turned to the New Testament in our discussions. No need to.
No, that's your understanding. Not per the context in Torah.
That's the word's definition. You're arguing that Torah changes language to meet your traditions. Words mean things, and you can take this up with Him...seriously. Face to face.
Rotfl... I just gave you scripture. You just can't defend yourself.
You haven't...there is no "definition of neighbor" in Torah...beyond the stranger in your midst. Besides...truth never needs defense. She does fine on her own.
Friendship is established on a common rock. Mine is Torah.
That's a great start...I love Torah...
No, just using the scriptures.
...and abusing them as well...to abrogate what is required, because you have no more sacrifice...so you make your own requirements instead.
The spoken words of the Father. There is nothing or no one else.
No one is arguing. You're arguing with yourself, because the Word is alive and active and sharper than a two edged sword...
Without the Father there is nothing.
No one disagrees...

Isaiah 44:1 1“Yet hear now, O Jacob My servant,
And Israel whom I have chosen.

God is addressing His servant and calling him by name...You can say this is Israel...in context.

Isaiah 44:21 21“Remember these, O Jacob,
And Israel, for you are My servant;
I have formed you, you are My servant;
O Israel, you will not be forgotten by Me!

God is addressing His servant and calling him by name...this promise applies to you. This is not the servant of Isaiah 56. Sorry.

Isaiah 41:8 8“But you, Israel, are My servant,
Jacob whom I have chosen,
The descendants of Abraham My friend.

This is describing lineage and the passage is filled with promise...The context is clear, and again, this is not the servant of Isaiah 56.

Isaiah 45:4 4For Jacob My servant’s sake,
And Israel My elect,
I have even called you by your name;
I have named you, though you have not known Me.

(Interesting that this is God speaking to Koresh/Cyrus..."I have called you by name..." is Cyrus, whom Hashem calls His Messiah.) This is the promise of deliverance, due to your lineage...not your righteousness.
Yes, Cyrus is the first anointed of Daniel 9.

Isaiah 49:3 “And He said to me,
At least acknowledge Israel is the servant.

This is wrenched out of context...and it reveals so much more than what you are willing to admit. Here's the entire context:

1“Listen, O coastlands, to Me,
And take heed, you peoples from afar!
The Lord has called Me from the womb;
This is a singular person...a man...and it is now the description of the virgin birth:

From the [a]matrix of My mother He has made mention of My name.
2And He has made My mouth like a sharp sword;
See Revelation 1
In the shadow of His hand He has hidden Me,
And made Me a polished shaft;
In His quiver He has hidden Me.”
3 “And He said to me,
"You are my servant, oh "Prince of God." It's good to know names. Names are deliberate and prophetic, as you know.
Isaiah is referred to as a servant as well from the womb.

4Then I said, ‘I have labored in vain,
I have spent my strength for nothing and in vain;
Yet surely my just reward is with the Lord,
And my work with my God.’ ”
5“And now the Lord says,
Who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant,

If you miss this, you will forever miss Isaiah 53 as well. Hashem is about to describe His purpose in sending Messiah:

To bring Jacob back to Him,
So that Israel is gathered to Him
(Not the same "Israel" here. Is it?)
(For I shall be glorious in the eyes of the Lord,
And My God shall be My strength),
6Indeed He says,
‘It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant
To raise up the tribes of Jacob,
And to restore the preserved ones of Israel;
But you would not have Him!! This is an indictment. So watch what happens:
Yes, the remnant brings back Israel.

I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles,
That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.’ ”
Are you not moved to jealousy? Hashem is bigger than you have ever conceived, and your own misunderstanding of Isaiah 53 has led to your misunderstanding the nature and purpose of your own call!
Which the Jews have done through Tanakh. I'm shedding light on you. Grab hold, Zechariah 8:23.

You failed to reach us. You failed to reach out to us! The blessings of Abraham were unto the nations...and you have said, "No." Here He says yes, and He is not man that He should lie...Paul was not the apostate. He quoted Isaiah and they wanted to murder him, yet he was the obedient child...and you have been moved to jealousy by his obedience.
Paul is the poster boy for apostates. I'm not jealous of Paul. He's the teacher of unrighteousness. False prophets quote a lot, especially out of context as he does often.

It's singular...and parallel with what we just saw.
The suffix is plural. How many deaths does the servant have?

Blessings.
Yep.

You repeat what others have taught you. I haven't met many who say what I say...you notice, I haven't turned to the New Testament in our discussions.
You repeat what others have here and previously. Don't pat yourself.

No need to.
That's the word's definition. You're arguing that Torah changes language to meet your traditions.
No, you need to understand context.

Words mean things, and you can take this up with Him...seriously. Face to face.
Yes, and panai, when applied to God means blessings, grace, etc., and the turning away as curses, punishments, etc. You should study the Hebrew on this which I mentioned before.

You haven't...there is no "definition of neighbor" in Torah...beyond the stranger in your midst. Besides...truth never needs defense. She does fine on her own.
If you read Exodus 20, a neighbor is one in the context of the covenant.

That's a great start...I love Torah...
...and abusing them as well...to abrogate what is required, because you have no more sacrifice...so you make your own requirements instead.
No, just what God has said via the prophets.

No one is arguing. You're arguing with yourself, because the Word is alive and active and sharper than a two edged sword...
No one disagrees...
But you see the word as a person, and Tanakh doesn't support that. That idea is a false god.

You repeat what others have here and previously. Don't pat yourself.
Good to know wise men have been through. I used to say, "Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back." That was good for my pride...
No, you need to understand context.
Definitions don't change...until you try to remove the meaning to buttress and excuse your own disobedience and unbelief. Then no definition matters. Only traditions.
Yes, and panai, when applied to God means blessings, grace, etc., and the turning away as curses, punishments, etc. You should study the Hebrew on this which I mentioned before.
I have no clue what you're talking about...the "neighbor" you're refusing to love is "rea" and it gets translated "another (27), another's (5), another* (1), companion (3), fellow (1), friend (30), friend's (1), friends (18), husband (1), kind (1), lover (1), lovers (1), mate (1), neighbor (64), neighbor's (23), neighbors (3), neighbors' (1), opponent (1), opponent's (1), other (6), together*" It doesn't leave a lot of room to withhold love on a whim.

Why do you abrogate the Law?
If you read Exodus 20, a neighbor is one in the context of the covenant.
I just went to Leviticus 19:18...where the commandment is given. A neighbor is in the context of ... see above. That whole choice is there, including "opponent." Not in the context of the 10 Commandments, but in the context of the Whole Law...and it's cornerstone.
No, just what God has said via the prophets.
See above.
But you see the word as a person, and Tanakh doesn't support that. That idea is a false god.
As see the Word as a part of God, and alive, and active, and not even possibly apart from God. He does not even go forth without doing what He was sent to do, as it is written,.

Yes, Cyrus is the first anointed of Daniel 9.

At least acknowledge Israel is the servant.
Israel is "Prince of God", and a son of Isaac, and the father of a race...and the Head of a Promise. Context will always provide the clue. You want "Israel the servant" to have the same sense throughout. I've shown you that such cannot be the case. It's a convenient, but untenable argument.

Isaiah is referred to as a servant as well from the womb.
Yep...but not in these terms. This is a Messianic prophecy, and if I'm not mistaken...even in your schools it is so. Am I right?
Yes, the remnant brings back Israel.
Now watch your denial:
Which the Jews have done through Tanakh. I'm shedding light on you. Grab hold, Zechariah 8:23.
LoL...Don't imagine I don't appreciate it! You've gone further, I'm sure, than any had in Jesus' day. CARM is an excellent source of light for all!

And yet...

...it's rather facile, don't you think, to believe this is what Isaiah meant? Paul is a far better example...stepping away from apostate Israel, and calling you to come to the light? Israel has had its share of apostasy...that much is clear. And I have already acknowledged that there is no monopoly on apostasy. It's clearly a shared phenomenon.
Paul is the poster boy for apostates. I'm not jealous of Paul. He's the teacher of unrighteousness. False prophets quote a lot, especially out of context as he does often.
Wahahahaha....He's looking more obedient with every post. Ever read his stuff? Romans 1 and 2 is all about our mutually shared hypocrisy. It's a great read, if you want to repent and come to righteousness. And, further, as I pointed out yesterday, it echoes the prophets in terrifying clarity when you think in the context of this day and age.
The suffix is plural. How many deaths does the servant have?
How many Gods is Elohim. Same idea. You know Hebrew better than that.
Let your weekend be blessed! And thanks.

Last edited:
yes but that is OT, no longer useful to true believers and followers of the Messiah..... sadly, that is all gone to dust, the Temple is no more!!!! Where is the resting place for the Arc of the Covenant and the The Commandments.. ?
As you know, I am not a follower of Jesus, and the Tanakh works just fine on its own -- always has.

Hosea 14:2Take words with you and return to the LORD. Say to him: "Forgive all our sins and receive us graciously, that we may offer the fruit of our lips.... so,, where did you buy your copy of that Bible ?
Should have said, Hosea 14:3. Somehow it came up wrong in the googling.

Hosea 14:3 Jewish Publication Society
3 Take with you words, and return unto the LORD; say unto Him: 'Forgive all iniquity, and accept that which is good; so will we render for bullocks the offering of our lips.

Back